Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Season Yami and Arora ❯ Shadow Sex ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Shadow Sex
Author's Notes: A collection of lemons that take place in the actual first season that America was too chicken to bring over. So Yami will be much darker in these. Thanks to Lady Goddess Sephiroth for giving me some ideas for some of these lemons.
____________________________________________________________
Bakura Ryu and his cousin Kendra Arora had just moved to Domino City to escape the pain of what had happened in England and because of Ryu's father's job. Arora filled her new uniform perfectly and got her several appreciative looks from the boys. The white blouse and pink jacket hugged the curves of her waist and chest while the blue bow rested on her breasts gently; the blue skirt that was the same color of her bow rested in the middle of the thighs. Ryu after only an hour of being at the new school had already started getting a fan club. With his long platinum blonde locks and his wide chocolate brown eyes he got a lot of attention from the girls at the school and gay guys. While he didn't fill the blue uniform out like some of the guys, he didn't look half bad in it.

"Good morning class," said the teacher from inside the classroom.

"Good morning sensei," said the class together.

"Today we have two new students," said the teacher with a cheerful smile, waving her hand in the direction of the door where Ryu and Arora walked through. "Bakura Ryu and his cousin Kendra Arora, say hello class."

"Hello," said the class together bowing at the waist.

Ryu and Arora bowed back in response.

"Well dears," said the teacher, turning to the cousins. "Tell the class about yourselves."

"I was born in Japan," said Arora pleasantly. "But I moved to England to live with my cousin when I was five after my parents were killed."

"We moved here after my father's work transferred him from his home in England," said Ryu, flashing a charming smile at the females who swooned.

"That is wonderful," said the teacher, clapping her hands together. "Ryu you will take the empty seat next to Wheeler Joey; and Arora you will take a seat next to Mutou Yugi, boys raise your hands please."

The two cousins took their seats and half way through the class Arora looked out of the corner of her eyes; she could have sworn that she saw the boy with the big eyes staring at her with narrowed eyes of dark lust. But when she blinked her eyes and eyes and turned to get a better look at him he was back to his wide eyed and innocent self.

`Must have been my imagination,' thought Arora, looking back down at the text book and trying to concentrate on the class but not being able to shake the feeling that someone was watching her.

That afternoon at lunch Ryu and Arora were seating underneath a tree eating their lunch with his brand new fan club; when Joey decided to join them and see if he could get a date with Arora.

"So," said Joey, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Ya busy tomorrow night?"

"No," said Arora smiling at him. "I have to unpack some more, I'm sorry."

"Ah well ya win some ya lose some," said Joey waving it away. "So, when ya goin to be finished unpackin?"

"I don't know," said Arora.

"So, if you finish unpacking you will let me know about the date."

"Maybe," said Arora smiling.

Joey grinned and began to talk to Arora not taking his arm from around her shoulders. Ryu was having trouble concentrating on the conversation at hand something was swelling within it felt like some dark rage and he couldn't suppress it any longer.

"Ryu?" asked Arora turning her attention away from Joey to check on her cousin. "Are you okay? You aren't getting one of your headaches again are you?"

Ryu didn't answer instead he blinked a few times and looked at Arora and Joey; Arora was looking at him worriedly but her eyes widened when she saw that his eyes had changed and the male who looked confused.

"Hey man you okay?" asked Joey.

"Bakura?" whispered Arora. "What is wrong? What are you doing?"

Bakura's fist shot forward and slugged Joey in the cheek. Joey skidded on the ground slightly and the girls around the small group started screaming in terror.

"Bakura stop!" shouted Arora jumping to her feet to try and stop her cousin from killing the blonde.

But it was too late Bakura wouldn't stop, he had already caught the rich scent of the other boy's blood and he wanted to smell more. His fist once again connected with Joey's face and then slammed his fist into his stomach. Joey grunted and straightened up slamming his fist into Bakura's check and kicking him in the stomach. When Bakura doubled over Joey gave him a kick to his head.

"You're pretty good," smirked Bakura, rubbing at the cut in his forehead and licking his blood from his fingers.

"Yeah, well I was in a gang," smirked Joey, back wiping away the blood from his cut lip.

"I'll tell you what blonde," said Bakura with a twisted grin, pulling out two knives.

`Where does he put those things without Ryu knowing?' asked Arora blinking.

"If you beat me in a knife fight I will give you permission to date my cousin," began Bakura, licking the blade of the dagger. "And if not I will give you permission to go to the hospital."

"Sounds fair to me," smirked Joey catching the blade Bakura tossed him.

Bakura and Joey slowly began to circle each other looking for an opening. Bakura saw one and lunged forward catching Joey's shirt and slicing it. Joey leapt back before blood could be drawn and switched the dagger to the other hand lunging at Bakura slicing the white haired boy's chest slightly. Bakura hissed and his eyes flashed a dangerous color a maniacal grin forming on his face. He lunged forward ducking under Joey's arm and stabbed him in the side above the hip. Joey gasped and stumbled back his hand slapping at the wound to try and stop the blood flow.

"Bastard," snarled Joey, moving forward again despite the pain in his hip.

Joey lunged forward and sliced Bakura's cheek open causing blood to flow down his face. Bakura pulled away and licked some of the blood away he hadn't had this much fun in a long time. He grinned but as much fun as he was having he wanted to end this so he and his cousin could go about their business.

Lunging forward one finally time Bakura slammed his dagger into Joey's right shoulder and then slammed his fist several times into Joey's torso. Joey doubled over in pain and winced when he heard some of his ribs break and screamed in pain when Bakura slammed both his fists into Joey's lower back breaking a few more ribs.

"Bastard," snorted Bakura pushing Joey over and onto the ground not moving. "Let's go Arora."

A crowd gathered around the fallen Joey as Bakura dragged Arora away from the scene. Arora glanced over her shoulder and gave a worried look at the fallen teen before looking straight ahead to keep an eye on where she was going.

Hospital___________________________________________________ ___

"Is he going to be alright doctor?" asked Tristan casting a worried look at his unmoving friend.

"Well," said the doctor pushing his glasses up his nose. "He broke quite a few ribs and lost quite a bit of blood. He should be fine, but we will know more when he wakes up."

"When do you think that will be?" asked Yugi.

"Hard to say at this moment," said the doctor. "It might be tomorrow at the earliest."

"Thank you," said Yugi's grandfather as the doctor left.

Yugi looked down at his friend and felt a familiar rage building inside him, he saw red and then his vision faded to black.

Bakura's house_______________________________________________

"Are you okay Ryu?" asked Arora, walking into the room rubbing her wet hair down with a towel wearing baggy green pants and a tight white tank top.

Ryu looked at his cousin as he fiddled with the bandage she had tied around his chest and waist, "Yes, I am fine why?"

"Nothing," said Arora looking at him from under a curtain of wet hair. "And stop playing with that you will loosen it up."

"I don't understand why you won't tell me what happened," said Ryu.

"Because it isn't important," said Arora taking out the food to start dinner.

"It happened again didn't it?" asked Ryu.

Arora was silent for several moments before finally nodding.

"Think we will ever find a school where it doesn't happen?"

"Doubtful," laughed Arora, when the doorbell ran in their apartment. "I wonder who that could be." Arora wiped her hands on a dish towel and walked into the hall to see who was at the door. "Can I help you?" asked Arora opening the door and seeing the boy she had sat by in class except he was as tall has her and had a dark glint in his eyes.

"I am looking for your cousin," said the boy.

"I am sorry," said Arora blocking him from coming into the apartment. "But my cousin can not come to the door at the moment I am afraid you will have to come back later."

"Well then," said the male looking her over with a seductive glint in his eyes. "I guess you will have to do instead."

"What the he," began Arora, before he dragged her out of the apartment barefoot and down the steps towards an abandoned allay. "Get your hands off of me, jerk!"

"Fine," said the boy licking her ear and breathing down her neck. "By the way woman my name is Yami."

"I don't give a damn!" said Arora as she jerked away from him.

"We are going to play a game woman," said Yami running his fingers down her cheek, her throat and finally down her chest.

Arora froze and her heart began to pound in her ears she had heard those words before, not aimed at her but at others. Bakura had said them before he did something to them. She had some clue as to what would happen to them she had seen what had happened to those that had lost: one had lost his mind, another killed himself, and still another went into a coma. She winced and backed away into the wall when darkness surrounded her and she suddenly felt very cold.

"What game are we going to play?" asked Arora trying to stay calm.

"A variation of war," said Yami looking her over.

"War?"

Yami just laughed and pulled out two coins from his pockets tossing one to her.

"How is this going to work?" asked Arora flipping the coin up and down in her hand before noticing that one side had an Eye of Horus engraved into it and the other side was blank. "What the?"

"The Eye of Horus side is the winning, while the blank side is of course the losing side."

"What are the terms?" asked Arora, starting to feel the affect of the Shadow Realm on her body.

"We will play one of us wins three times," said Yami.

"So the best three out of four I take it?" asked Arora staring at the coin in her hand.

Yami smirked and slipped the coin once before catching it in his hand, "If you want to look at it that way, than yes. Whoever looses each coin toss as to do whatever the winner tells them to do. Do you understand?"

"Perfectly," said Arora.

"Good," said Yami, licking his lips and feeling his blood rush downwards at the thought of what he would do to the young female. "Game start."

Yami and Arora both dropped their coins and silence descended upon the duo as the coins feel to the ground and landed on opposite sides: Yami's on the Eye and Arora on the blank.

Yami grinned and began to circle her slowly deciding what he should make her do for him first. He could make her suck him but he might save that for later, right now he wanted her to do something else for him. "Strip," he commanded.

"What?" asked Arora raising her eyebrow.

"You heard me," said Yami smirking and coming to a stop in front of her and backing away slightly. "Take your clothes off, now."

Arora closed her eyes and slowly began to remove her clothes: first her tank top, next came her bra, then she pushed down her pants and kicked them off of her legs, and finally she pushed down her panties and stood before him bare. Yami's lips turned upwards into a smile and bent over to take his coin back into his hands; while she bent over and did the same making him even harder to see her breasts hanging from her chest. His smirk got even wider as he thought of what he would have her due for him next time.

"Ready for the next round?" asked Yami, raising an amused eyebrow.

"Let's just get this over with," said Arora flatly, her dark blye eyes flashing.

Yami grinned she was pretty with her eyes flashing so dangerously and her full lips drawn into a thin line of confidence. He grinned breaking her would be more fun then he could possibly imagine.

"Round two start," said Yami, has together they both raised their fists and let the coins drop again.

Once again Yami won and this time he wanted her to do something to him, he grinned and motioned her to come forward. Arora came forward slowly and stood before him their noses nearly touching.

"On your knees," said Yami, leaning between the dumpster and the wall.

Slowly Arora dropped to her knees so she was eye level with his hardened package; she knew what he wanted her to do to him but she would be damned if she would do it before his command. She felt his hand slid along side of her cheek and to the back of her hair painfully gripping her hair in his first he grinned down at her.

"Suck me," he said coolly.

Grumbling under her breath Arora grabbed hold of his belt and with a flick of her wrist opened it and moved onto unbuttoning his jeans and slowly unzipped his pants releasing his hardened member. She closed her eyes and slowly began to run her tongue up and down it; he groaned and tightened his grip on her hair. She replaced her tongue with open mouthed kisses before bending slightly to his tip and snaked her tongue around it licking away the seaman. He shuddered at the feeling she was bringing within him but wanted more from her and jerked her head forward forcing himself into her mouth. She grunted and braced her hands on his hips as he set the pace he wanted her to use on him.

He groaned and leaned deeper between the wall and dumpster, feeling of her hot mouth surrounding him and sucking on him. He let out a groan when he pushed himself deeper into her mouth nearly causing her to choke had she not bitten down on him. His rage erupted and he pulled her back by the hair and slapped her face. He pinned her down on the concert floor one hand on her neck and the other grabbing her chin; while his hips straddled hers.

"Listen to me bitch," snarled Yami. "Don't you ever do that again, do u understand me?"

The girl closed her eyes and nodded trying to calm the fear within her wondering what he would do to her now.

"Good," smirked Yami moving his hips. "Now, open wide."

Yami slipped himself into her and began to move up and down inside her riding her mouth. He grinned when she lay beneath him her tongue whirling around him as he moved about within her.

"Good little slut," he cooed, gripping her bangs by their roots.

He finally pulled out of her mouth after her came in her mouth covering her mouth. "Swallow it," he demanded his eyes dark and alluring.

He waited for her to swallow every last drop before he bent his head down and kissed her; he stood back up fixing his pants before pulling her back to her feet so he could move on with his plan for the little vixen.

"Get your coin," said Yami, a grin on his face. "We are just getting started with the night."

Shaking Arora picked up the coin and stared at him holding her hand out along with his they let the coins drop to the floor. Arora's heart froze when she saw that her coin had landed on the blank side and so did his.

Yami frowned and stared at his coin as if it had betrayed him, "so, you are saved from my punishment for a little while. That won't last long, lets finish this."

Once more they dropped the coins and once again Arora lost. She tightened her legs and stared at Yami, refusing to show her fear.

"What do you want me to do now?" she asked.

Yami smirked and moved forward grabbing hold of her arms tossed her onto the ground on top of her clothes. He removed his jacket and shirt revealing the leather underneath it, slowly he began to unbuckle it and slip it off of his shoulders revealing his smooth muscular chest. While he kicked his boots off he began to undo his belt and pants again pushing them down his legs and kicked them off, standing before her in all his glory.

"Oh God," said Arora slowly. "You can not be serious."

"Very," said Yami as he crawled on top of her pinning her down on the pavement again, this time with his knees. "Now where should we start? Oh I know," he said smirking and removing a knife from his discarded jacket. "I will pay you back for what your cousin did to my friend and see how you like pain. Oh don't worry pretty one," said Yami, running the blade along her face and drawing a thin line of blood making her whimper in pain. "This won't hurt that much, I am sure you could stand to loose some blood."

Yami ran the tip of the blade gently down her body being careful not cut her skin just yet. He stopped at her right hip and slowly moved the tip of his blade into the soft skin. She gasped when the tip pierced her skin and drew blood; Yami smirked and flicked his wrist slightly so he tore a deep gash in her skin.

"Aaaahhh," screamed Arora arching her back slightly.

When she had gotten over the shock she lay there her chest breathing heavily. Her face was twisted in a mask of pain and body twitched ever so slightly. Yami closed his eyes and breathed in the smell of her blood as her heavy breathing slide of his ears like silk. He moved his hand to her shoulder and dug the dagger into her skin enough to create a pretty good size gash but not enough to cause any major damage.

Arora screamed again in pain and bite back her sob trying not to give him too much satisfaction in knowing that he was causing her immense pain. But he knew that she was in pain, he could tell by the way her face twisted into pain and her body was tense whenever the tip of the blade ran along her form. Yami knew he could cause her more pain and he knew he could turn that pain into pleasure, unbelievable pleasure. He took the blade and ran it down her right breast watching has the cold steel made her nipple harden. He grinned and drew a thin line of blood along her breast before licking it away. She gasped and gritted her teeth together to stop the noises that threatened to come from her mouth.

Yami chuckled and stared down at her before lowering his mouth to her breast and sucking on it as if he were an infant drinking breast milk; while he was doing this he dragged the dagger in a vertical line down her stomach. She let out what sounded like a cross between a strangled scream and a moan of pleasure. He grinned and felt himself harden some more if such a thing were even possible. He moved to her other breast and trailed the blade down her thigh cutting her again. Arora cried again and tried to wrench her hands out from under his knees he lifted his knees slightly and she immediately tried to bolt from under him.

Laughing Yami grabbed hold of her hips and rolled her onto her stomach so that her cuts where dirtied by the muddy water, human extra gents, and various other unpleasant and unsanitary things. Moving her no longer glossy hair aside he straddled her hips and pressed her head down on the pavement. She pressed her palms against the pavement but couldn't get anything but her upper body off the pavement. With a twisted smile Yami dug the blade into her skin and began to write something on her back in between her shoulder blades. She screamed and had to choke back a sob the smell of the alley was starting to get to her and the Shadow Realm was starting to make her feel weak and heavy.

"Oh no little one," said Yami in her ear. "This is not the time to sleep I am not done with you yet."

"Go to hell," spat Arora, trying to keep control of her sanity and emotions.

"I'd prefer heaven," smiled Yami, reaching his hand underneath her and grabbing firm hold of the mound between her legs.

"Aaahhhh!" screamed Arora, has his finger slipped in between the folds and he moved it in a slow lazy circle around the opening.

Yami moved his hips slightly and chuckled when he felt her hips move against the thrusting of his fingers. He closed his eyes and started to groan whenever her rare brushed against his crock. He was enjoying this more then he ever would admit to anyone. He inserted another finger inside her and nearly laughed when her moans got louder. He licked his lips and lapped up the blood he had drawn on her back.

"You want me don't you?" asked Yami, groaning when his tool went between the cheek of her butt.

"Oh," she moaned, before biting her cheek embarrassed at letting herself enjoy his attentions.

"Oh you enjoy it," grinned Yami, breathing into her ear sensuously. "Don't bother denying it, you want me inside of you." Grabbing her hands he brought them behind her so she could grab his cock. "You want this inside of you."

Arora gasped when his hands moved up her arms and roughly began to fondle her breasts. His fingernails scratched her skin leaving marks and she cried out whenever her rare brushed against his hand held tool. She had to admit his hands felt wonderful on her body. The way his hands squeezed her breasts and how his cock felt in her hands.

"Come on woman," said Yami in her ear. "Admit it and scream for me."

"Oh," said Arora softly. "Oh."

Yami chuckled and rolled her onto her back and stared into her eyes as he settled himself on top of her. Taking her thighs into his hands he wrapped her legs around him and with one quick trust inserted himself inside her: he groaned when he heard her scream in pain. He buried his face in her neck and slowly, so he could savor the feel, began to move in and out of her. His moans slowly became louder and he slipped his hands up her thighs to her hips to guide them in her thrusts. His eyes closed when he felt her nails clench into his back drawing blood; with a hiss he removed her hands from his back and pinned them onto the ground above her head and bit down harshly one her right breast as punishment. Her scream of pain and pleasure excited him even more causing him to speed up. Her moans were like music to his ears and caused him to speed his thrusts up even more.

"You feel so wonderful," groaned out Yami.

Arora cried out when she came and dug her nails into the back of his hands causing him to join her in pleasure. When it was over she felt dirty and used as she struggled to get to her feet despite the pain to between legs. She blinked a few times and was alone in the alley; quickly she pulled her clothes back on and hurried back home.

"Arora?" questioned Ryu, when she ran past him and into her room so get to her bathroom.

Arora crouched down by the toilet and began to throw up into the porcelain bowl. She pulled away from the toilet and turned the shower on trying to stop the tears until she climbed into the shower. While she waited for the water to heat up she grabbed a towel and soaked it with alcohol so she could clean her wounds. She bit back a scream as it bubbled away destroying any germs, then she hopped into the shower and let the warm water wash away the dirt and extra gents from her skin. But she knew that it wouldn't wash the dirty feeling that remained with her. She collapsed onto the bottom of the tub and curled into a small ball sobbing against her knees. The shower water began to wash away the blood from her back that ran in a river that spelled `Yami'.

Ryu watched his cousin run into her bedroom and a few minutes later he heard the shower running. He had seen the blood and something in the back of his mind began to churn with anger, the next thing he knew his site dimmed and everything went black.

Bakura stared at Arora's closed door he could hear her sobbing and he had a feeling what that male had done to her. The next time he saw the boy with the Millennium Puzzle he would make the spirit inside pay. His eyes flashed dangerously and a twisted smirk formed on his face. To that he would swear.

___________________________________________________________ __
Author's Notes: I am going to write more Yami/Arora first season lemons. I will also be writing Seto/Pernia lemons so if anyone as any suggestions let me know.