Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Season Yami and Arora ❯ The Dangers of the Kitchen ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Dangers of the Kitchen
Author's Notes: A collection of lemons that take place in the actual first season that America was too chicken to bring over. So Yami will be much darker in these.
____________________________________________________________
Ryu felt a soft tremor in the air when the door to the apartment opened. He could hear his cousin talking to the person on the other and concentrated on what they were saying.

"I am looking for your cousin," said the boy.

"I am sorry," said Arora blocking him from coming into the apartment. "But my cousin can not come to the door at the moment I am afraid you will have to come back later."

"Well then," said the male looking her over with a seductive glint in his eyes. "I guess you will have to do instead."

"What the he," began Arora, before being dragged out of the apartment.

He shot to his feet and wondered into the hall seeing the apartment door standing wide open. "Arora?" he asked looking out the door and up and down the outside hallway.

Stepping outside of the apartment he looked around; finally he saw her being dragged into an alley by what looked like a taller version of the boy she had taken a seat by in school. He blinked when he saw a medal glint coming from the boy's neck. The familiar pain and hate came upon him and increased sending his mind into the sweet warmth of nothingness.

Bakura followed the pull of his Millennium Ring, the moment he entered the alley he could feel the cold of the Shadow Realm. The bastard spirit of the ring was forcing his cousin to play a Shadow Game. She would be damaged both physically and mentally when this was over; but she would survive if she had been someone weaker mentally and physically she would perish. Arora was his cousin and that gave her an advantage over mot people. He would wait for her to come home and then decide how to deal with this little problem.

Next Night_________________________________________________

Bakura stared down at his cousin's sleeping form; the poor girl had been throwing up all last night and had stayed home from school. As his host Ryu he had observed the boy, Yugi, and his friends discuss going to check on their other friend Joey in the hospital after school let out. His eyes had fastened on the Millennium Puzzle; he knew that the man that had taken advantage of his cousin resided in there.

He had decided on a plan of action last night when he had listened to Arora cry as she tried to rid herself of the dirty feeling until her skin was pink and raw. Even then she hadn't been able to sleep because she spent most of the night throwing up. Bakura had reverted back to Ryu only long enough to give Arora a blanket and pillow for her to sleep in the bathroom. Then once out of her site he had reverted back to being the Thief King. She had finally fallen back asleep and was resting comfortably in her own bed.

He walked over to her and brushed her black bangs from her closed eyes, then bending over he kissed her forehead tenderly. "Rest well cousin," he murmured, against her skin and straightened up heading towards the door. "I will make him pay for what he did to you." With those part words Bakura shut the door and headed out into the night in seek of his prey.

Elsewhere___________________________________________________ __

Bakura stared into the window of the sleeping boy and grinned before he tossed the rock in his hand a few times and then tossed it into the window; hitting the young host of the spirit in the forehead before disappearing into the dark night.

Yugi jerked awake when he felt something hard hit his head; rubbing his head he picked up the rock and untied the string securing the note wrapped around it.

`If you have the guts, come find me in the park. I believe we both have revenge to dish out to each other: you to me for damaging that blonde mutt of yours and me for what you did to my cousin. I will see you by the carousel the deadline is midnight.

-Thief of Souls'

Yugi stared down at the note wondering what it meant `for what you did to my cousin'. What did I do to this Thief of Souls cousin? Who is this Thief of Souls? Is he that darker presence in the new boy at school, the one that beat up Joey and sent him to the hospital? If so what did I do to his cousin? Yugi blinked and realized that his vision was starting to go dark he shook his head but it didn't help and slowly, ever so slowly he slipped into the dark nothingness of oblivion.

Yami stared at the note and smirked darkly. `So,' he thought darkly. `The thief wants to play a game does he? Well I will just have to make sure the game is entertaining for us all; and then when I win I will take his cousin as prize."

Midnight__________________________________________________ ____

By the time midnight rolled around Yami was standing in the middle of the park staring silently at the unmoving carousel and its many horses. The wind hollowed as it moved the branches of the trees and his wild hair about. His jacket rustled behind him in the wind he examined the park looking for any sign of this so called thief of souls.

"All right you bastard," he whispered, looking around. "Where are you, play time should have started by now."

At that moment the young man thought this the park came to life with lights, music and movements. He blinked and watched the carousel burst into life its lights and horses turning on and the body itself moving as the horses rose up and down as if they had a life of their own. The music wasn't the cheerful stuff that the park usually played it was dark and haunting and would have made a gentler soul cower in fright; but Yami wasn't a gentler soul he was anything but in fact.

The moment the carousel had turned around completely Yami saw the self proclaimed Thief of Souls seating side saddle on a black horse with a dark brown saddle and plastic green gems adorning it.

"So," said Yami, watching as the Thief stepped off of the wheel and stood before him his white shirt unbuttoned. "You are the Thief of Souls?"

"The one and only," said the platinum blonde male with a twisted smile.

"I take you have come to get revenge on me for what I did to your lovely cousin," said Yami grinning, because he now knew the buttons of the other male.

"I am surprised that you have taken this long to come after me for what I did to your blonde friend," smirked Bakura.

"So," began Yami, licking his fingers and moaning to himself when he could still taste the girl on them. "What is it exactly that drives you to protect your little cousin from men such as me? Is it that you want to take care of her because you know that no one else would? Or perhaps it is because you want to have her pretty little body yourself? Do you want to fuck your own cousin Thief?"

Bakura's eyes flashed dangerously the other male was treading on dangerous grounds and he knew it. "I have no interest in screwing my cousin anymore then you have interest in screwing your blonde mutt," retorted Bakura. "But I saw how you looked at my cousin in class the other day. If you aren't careful she will become your weakness."

"Like she is yours? You should take better care of things that belong to you Thief."

"I'll keep that in mind," grinned Bakura. "Tell me something are you man enough to face me in a Shadow Game or are you too preoccupied with what you did to my cousin?"

"She was rather good in the alley," smirked Yami, not being able to resist goading the other male some more. "So very tight and very warm, not to mention she had an excellent sense of rhythm. If I didn't know any better I would say that she enjoyed our little game. She sure as hell did a large amount of screaming by the time I was done with her and not just in pain either."

Bakura's eyes and his millennium ring flashed and Yami knew he had set the Thief off balance in anger; however, he wasn't prepared for his come backs.

"I seem to remember you doing your fair share of screaming as well," said Bakura, his upper lip curling upwards in distate. "Shall we begin this little Shadow Game of ours?"

"Whenever you are ready," smirked Yami, then not being able to resist shooting one final blow at the Thief. "I have a prize to get to."

"I think not," said Bakura, tossing Yami a knife. "The first one to draw blood from the other person's torso wins."

Yami stared at the blade admiring it for its shine and sharpness; the Thief had good taste in blades he had to admit that. "Let's begin Thief," said Yami.

"With pleasure."

The two males slowly began to circle each other looking for an opening. Yami saw the first opening and lunged forward catching Bakura's face and causing it to bleed slightly. Bakura leapt back and wiped at the blood flowing from his neck and then lunged at Yami going for his throat. Yami snarled his eyes flashing dangerously as maniacal grin forming on his face. He lunged again and ducked under Bakura's arm going for his lower torso around and stabbed him in the side above the stomach. Bakura growled and grabbed hold of the wound where Yami had stuck the blade in. He dropped to his brown eyes flashing, Yami staring down at him smirking in pleasure at beating the Thief of Souls.

"Penalty Game!" shouted Yami pointing his finger at Bakura's forehead.

"Ah!" shouted Bakura feeling his soul being sucked out of his host's body.

Yami smirked and stared at the fallen male with white hair and left him in the park; heading towards the defeated male's apartment where he was sure to get his prize for winning.

Arora and Ryu's Apartment_______________________________________

Arora awoke to find herself alone in the apartment she stumbled into the living room hoping to find a note from him or his other half. There wasn't a note from either of them in the living room so she left to try and find one in the kitchen. She found a piece of paper on the kitchen table and hurried over to the table as fast as her still numb brain would let her run. She picked it up and frowned wondering why her cousin had written the words `Turn around'. That wasn't even in Bakura's tastes and his tastes could be pretty out there when it came to jokes and notes. Still she slowly turned around and came face to face with the most unwanted and wanted man she wanted to run into again.

"Surprise," he whispered, pinning her against the kitchen table.

Arora screamed and slammed her knee up in between his legs using his distraction of pain to run towards the living room and reach the phone. Yami snarled and ran after her and grabbed the phone cradle from her hands and yanked it clear out of the wall. He proceeded then to drag her back into the kitchen with the long phone cord dragging behind them and the phone being dragged with it from the cord.

"Let go of me!" she screamed, digging her feet into the carpet and trying to stop him from dragging her.

"Come on love," said Yami, holding her against him so she was looking at him. "At our last encounter you couldn't stop moaning don't you remember?" Yami pressed his mouth roughly against hers and then jerked back when she bit his tongue. "Bitch," he spat slapping her across the face and letting her drop onto the coffee table knocking her out.

Snorting Yami leaned down and picked her up throwing her over his shoulder as he continued back into the kitchen. He tossed her onto the table and removed the phone cord from the phone throwing away the phone and placing the phone cord on the table. He turned around and began to rummage through the kitchen drawers looking for a steak knife. He had every intention of having much more fun with his prize tonight and the kitchen was the ideal place to do it. Upon finding a steak knife he returned to the table and took in Arora clothing, smirking he jammed the knife into the table and slowly began to remove her clothes finding pleasure in running his hands all over her body in the process. The only thing he left on her was her underwear he smirked and climbed on top of her body and began to suckle on her right breast while massaging the left one, even asleep her body knew his touch.

He chuckled the woman had amazing restraint asleep or awake she tried to fight her desire for him and he knew she desired him because he could smell it on her. He tossed her clothes behind him and left her only in her lace underwear and matching panties. He slowly smirked and arranged her on the edge of the table so she was kneeling with her arms behind her; he wrapped the phone cord around her ankles and wrists securing her to the legs of the table behind her. While he waited for her to wake up and went and collected more knives setting them in a neat row at the other side of the table; then as an after thought went to collect some items from the refrigerator.

Arora awoke to find herself rather sore in the knee area her half asleep mind could hear a faint beeping in the background. She blinked and shook her head trying to get out of the numbing sleepiness. Blinking a few more times her site came into focus and she was greeted with a shirtless Yami with his booted feet propped up on the table and knives and the various ice cream toppings of caramel, fudge, whipped cream, and cherries and from the looks of things he had heated the fudge and caramel.

"I see you are awake," smirked Yami, taking a swig of the wine he had also taken from the frig.

"How did you get in?" she asked shivering slightly.

"I stole a key from a certain Thief of Souls," smirked Yami, holding up the key he had swiped from the youth.

"What did you do to Bakura?!" demanded Arora.

"Let's just say that he is taking a time out," smirked Yami.

"By the way," said Yami, bending slightly to pick her clothes up and hold them up for her to see. "I believe these belong to you."

`My clothes,' thought Arora her eyes widening. "You bastard!" she screamed. "Give me back my clothes!"

"No," said Yami, dropping the clothes back on the floor. "I think I prefer you the way you are. Now," he said, standing up and picking up a couple of knives and walking towards her so he could take a seat on the table before her.

"What do you want?" she asked softly, eyeing the knives in his hand because she remembered what he had done to her last time with just one knife.

"I want to hear you scream," whispered Yami, shoving his face forward inches from her.

"Didn't you get enough of that last time?" asked Arora, spitefully.

"I got plenty and now I want even more of your beautiful body and your intoxicating screams of pleasure and pain."

Arora snarled at him and spat in his face her slobber sliding down his nose and then alongside the outer area of his mouth before he wiped it away. He chuckled and then grabbed hold of her chin roughly and pressing his mouth against her own slipping his tongue into her mouth; he then pulled away before she could respond. He picked up a knife and drew the small blade along her stomach barely cutting into the skin: it was enough to bleed but not enough to cause any damage. Arora cried out in pain causing Yami to become aroused more then he was.

"Never do that again," said Yami flatly. "Or next time I won't be so forgiving."

"Why are you doing this?" whispered Arora.

"Because I want to break you," whispered Yami, brushing his lips against her ear. "I want you to call me Master whenever we meet and I want you to scream for me like a whore." A cold, cruel smirk slid across his lips. "Not that you didn't scream like one last night."

Yami ran his hands up and down her sides sliding them around her body to her back; so he could grab her ass and squeeze it thrusting her cotton clad hips against his leather clad ones. He held onto her firmly so that he could rub his growing arousal against her slowly dampening underwear. She gasped when she could feel the leather through the thin cotton and against her smooth thighs. She swallowed the first of the few moans before being unable to take the feeling of his arousal rubbing against her already wet core she moaned and tilted her head back.

"That's right," he whispered massaging her ass. "Scream for me, let me here how much you are enjoying my pleasureful torture of you."

Arora scowled the scream when his belt buckle rubbed painful against the fresh cut Yami had given her. He ran his fingers long the cuts he had given her during their last encounter pressing down and digging his fingernails into the slowly forming skin causing them to open and bleed. She breathed and watched his cold purple eyes as they stared deep into her eyes as if he could see into her very soul and knew her deepest fears and her deepest desires; and he knew that he could provide her with everything that she feared and desired.

His hands ran up her back and slide them over her shoulders and up to cup her face. "Despite how I act," he whispered gently nudging her nose with his own. "I do find you very attractive and would kill any man that came near you with the intention of causing you harm or touching you the way I touch."

"You don't own me," whispered Arora, her voice breaking slightly.

"Oh, my love but I do own you," said Yami, kissing her gently. "I own every inch of your body and soon I will own you, heart and soul."

"I will never give you my soul," whispered Arora.

"I guarantee you that you will willingly give me your soul and then I will finally win this game."

Yami moved his mouth to her neck and began to nip her neck until he broke through her skin, drawing blood. Arora moaned when his wet tongue slide around on her neck soothing the wounds he had given her. He smiled and one of his hands slide to cup the back of her head while the other brushed against her lower back; tipping her backwards so that her arms were stretched before her in the air while she was supported by them diagonally. His hands slide over her rare and down to her ankle to untie the wire; pressing her farther down and causing her arms to stretch painfully while the wires dug into her skin. She cried out in pain when he refused to let her up once he finished untying both her ankles.

Finally he pulled away sliding his one hand up and his other hand down so he could hold onto her thighs and let he sit down on her rare while he wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Untie me," she whispered, feeling her blood run down her arms. "Please."

"I won't untie you until I have finished with you," smirked Yami, nipping the tip of her nose. "Which won't be for a long, long time."

Yami slide her down onto the table so that she was on her back; he reached above her head with a knife and cut off a length of wire so he could secure her ankles in place around his hips. He sat up straddling the table and he stared down tracing his calloused hands over Arora's chest and squeezing her chest roughly. A sharp hissed escaped her clenched lips as she arched her back into his hands. His mouth twisted into a cruel smile as he dragged the blade of the knife along her right breast forming a heart on it just above her nipple; on the other one he drew an ankh on the top of her breast. He chuckled and started to lick at the blood trickling down her breasts.

He groaned the taste of her blood against her taught nipples was intoxicating and he was starting to feel drunk. He pulled back and stared down at her able to feel her growing heat through his leather pants; her heat was starting to arouse him even more and his member began to throb painfully inside them. He was tempted to just forget about the marvelous torture filled pleasure he had planned for her and just take her now; but he wanted to pay back her cousin for what he had done to Joey and knew that this was the only way he could. So he would torture her and throw her into a fit of pleasure and pain all at wants; she didn't seem to mind it the last time he did this.

"I think we should get started on the real fun," said Yami, pressing his solid chest against her soft one his mouth sought and found her lips capturing them in a deep kiss.

Arora couldn't stop the groan that rose in her mouth as Yami's talented tongue did its work on her own tongue. She tried to give him back the same pleasure he was giving her but was no where near as talented at it; although he didn't mind her attempts. He pulled back and watched her try to catch her breath and smirked slithering down her body to the spot in between her legs. He smirked and licked her in between her legs through the panties causing her to cry out and arch her hips into his mouth while he continued to lick her. He grinned while he listened to her moans and decided to start listening to her screams again so he bit down on her hard. She screamed in pain but her hips still arched into his mouth and he smirked doing it again and again alternating between hard bites and rough licks until she experienced her first orgasm of the night.

He slipped the rest of his body out from her legs and secured them to the table by putting a knife through tied wires. He slipped off the table and towards his collection of ice cream toppings he poured some chocolate onto his finger and frowned when it came out cool; scowling he took it and the caramel and placed them in the microwave heating them up to near boiling. He grinned and pulled them out of the microwave and placed them alongside Arora disappearing down the hall so he could get some more telephone wire for her legs. Upon returning he cut her legs apart and grabbing hold of one he started to dodge her kicking leg while he secured that one to one table leg and then proceeded to do the same with the other. He stared down at her admiring his handy work and smirked to himself.

"Now," he whispered, climbing on top of the table and straddling her legs while grabbing the caramel. "We can have some real fun."

Arora watched him her body tense with anticipation of what was about to happen. He smirked and stared down at her and started to pour the caramel from the bottle and onto the cut on her right breast. The moment the caramel touched her skin her back arched and she screamed in pain as he drew the caramel along her body, cooling slowly. When he had finished he reached for the chocolate and did the same thing enjoying the sound of her screams. He stared down at her body covered with artistically placed caramel and chocolate licking his lips sensuously he bent over and began to slow process of cleaning her body of the chocolate and caramel.

Arora cried out and arched her back into his tongue. Yami smirked and dragged his tongue along her body licking up the two sauces and leaving nothing but red burn marks where they had once been. When he had finished he could feel the dampness between her legs returning and smirked knowing she would leave quite a mess when this was through.

"You look pained love," whispered Yami, leaning down to kiss her sweet lips. "Would you like for me to soothe your pain?" Yami smirked and pulled away from her reaching behind him for the whipped cream. "I think this will soothe your pain and then I can have more fun with you. How does that sound?"

"Bastard," spat Arora.

Yami smirked and shook the can before squirting it on her and following the red lines he had given her earlier. She hissed when she felt the cool cream along her body soothing the burn marks on her pale skin. She cried out as he slowly began to lick the cream off of her body sucking on her breasts when he reached them. She moaned and dug her fingernails into her palms her back arching up off of the table; her body begging him to take her. He chuckled and slide down her body and grabbed hold of the knives slicing her now soaked panties from her body and started to lick away some of the juices before throwing it into the garbage.

Taking the cherries he took one into his mouth and slowly began to chew on it while keeping his eyes trained on Arora. She was staring at him trying to figure out what he was going to do next. He smirked and settled himself in betweer ler legs placing his mouth on hers he pushed the half chewed cherry into her mouth and drew back, watching her chew on it. The act of watching her chew on the cherry was arousing. He pulled away and sat up so he could remove his pants.

Arora had to admit being tied down on the table was a turn on; however, she had mixed emotions about the fact that the male doing it seemed to be turned on by the fact that he caused her pain. Her eyes despite herself wondered over his body and stopped when she reached his aroused crotch. She shivered involuntarily and could feel his eyes on her mocking her. She hissed when he felt her lay back on top of her and without further ado slammed inside of her starting a pace that was rougher then their last encounter.

Yami moaned and continued to pound inside of her enjoying the sounds of her moans as she thrust to meet him. He smirked knowing she wouldn't be able to help herself after awhile, after all he knew where to touch her to get her hot and despite herself she loved it when he caused her pain and she knew it. That was why she was being such a tease and fought him earlier; because she was being a bitch and didn't want to admit that his torture made her hot and heavy. He could feel her muscles tightening even more around him as they approached their climax; he stopped moving seconds away from their climax and reached behind him to grab the cherries.

Arora looked up at him annoyed because he had stopped and wondering what he could possible want with cherries now. He started placing cherries into her mouth and watched her eat them feeling his blood rush back to the loins and harden even more inside of her. He ate more cherries and smirked when he felt her core fill with more fluids. He finally stopped and started thrusting again finally bringing her back to her climax with his following shortly afterward



Yami watched her and focused on entering her mind and forcing her into a deep sleep before climbing off of her and slicing one of the chords near her hands. He put his clothes back on and left her in the state she was in not even bothering to cover her body incase Bakura or Ryu came home.

Ryu slipped into the room feeling as if he had just gone through hell and back. He saw the kitchen light on and went to see if Arora was finally up and around. He froze when her so her out cold and tied down on the table. He rushed forward and wrapped his shirt around her and started to untie her and carried her into her room tucking her into the safety of her bed and taking a seat at her desk to watch over her. Slowly he felt his eyes close and he fell asleep at her desk.

It must have been around three in the morning when Ryu awoke because he had fallen onto her floor and scrambled to his feet hearing dark laughter in his head.

"Who's there?" he asked, looking around the room.

"You remember me," said the voice worming his way into Ryu's mind. "I am the Thief of Souls and the cousin of Arora much like you, yourself. Don't worry hikari everything will be fine no one will get away with what happened that I promise you."

Ryu's mind then went blank and everything faded to black. Bakura opened his eyes and smirked, he was back.
_____________________________________________________________
Author's Notes: Well there is another Yami/Arora first season lemon, I hope you guys liked it as much as you liked the first one. Anyways if you guys have any ideas for this couple then let me know and I will see what I can do.