Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Season Yami and Arora ❯ Japanese Flames ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Japanese Flames
Author's Notes: A collection of lemons that take place in the actual first season that America was too chicken to bring over. So Yami will be much darker in these.
____________________________________________________________

Arora stared at her image in the vanity mirror, her long black hair had been pinned up and held in the form of a braided bun. She reached down for the tie of her robe and opened the silk bathrobe to reveal her scared and burned body. She winced and ran a delicate touch along her body touching the healing scars and the burn marks. Her entire body felt and looked like it had been in a car wreck; however, a car wreck didn't even come to close to what she had been through. She could still feel his hands running over her body, igniting her passions; passions she wouldn't even dare to have indulged with anyone else. She knew what the male was capable of and still after one experience she was scared of him and needed him to touch her so she could feel alive.

"Arora," said Ryu tapping on her bedroom door before opening it.

"What is it Ryu?" asked Arora quickly tying the robe closed.

"I was coming to check up on you," said Ryu walking into the room and taking a seat on her bed. "Will you be going to school tomorrow?"

"Yeah," said Arora, nodding her head slowly. "I can't keep using up all the sick days I have. Besides, no doubt I have already made a bad impression on the teacher with not showing up two days in a row not long after we moved here."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I have never run away from anything in my life," said Arora. "Why the hell should I start now?"

"You shouldn't. I just don't want that guy hurting you again."

"I know," said Arora, turning in her chair to look at him. "I'll try not to get too close to him from now on."

"Dad sent a telegram," said Ryu after a long moment of uncomfortable and heavy silence.

"How is uncle?" asked Arora, glad for the sudden change in subject.

"He is enjoying himself in Egypt and will be home within the month."

"Good," said Arora, it would be good to have him home again. "Time for bed." She said getting up from her vanity.

"Good night," said Ryu heading towards the door while his cousin climbed into the bed.

"Good night Ryu."

"I love you."

"I know."

Next Day at school______________________________________________

"Hey look," whispered one of the boys. "It's the new girl."

"Yeah," whispered a girl. "I wonder where she has been."

"Do you think she is pregnant?" asked another girl.

`I hope not,' thought Arora, her eyes widening in shock.

"Who do you think the father is?" asked another boy.

"Perhaps it is her cousin," snickered the first male. "They do after all live alone."

"Yeah," agreed the female slowly. "But Ryu looks far too innocent to do something like that."

"Innocent?!" asked the second boy incredulous. "Did you see what that innocent boy did to Wheeler?! And all because the blonde had his arm around Arora and was asking her out!"

"See," said the first boy. "My point proven."

Arora had never even considered protecting herself against pregnancy. Then again she really didn't think the male would be entirely interested in even considering such a thing. `Please don't let me be pregnant,' she thought to herself walking down the hall. She didn't think she could stand walking down to the store to buy a pregnancy test kit and asking Ryu to do it was out of the question. Oh, she had no doubt that he would do it but she did not want him to be involved anymore with this situation, if it was true, then the students were starting to make him.

Arora continued to walk down the hall towards her classroom and took her seat besides the boy that looked disturbingly like a sweeter, kinder version of the one that had a strange, almost habit of showing up on her doorstep. She sighed and took out her book and pencils for her first class, she had a feeling this would be a boring day.

Lunch____________________________________________________

Arora and Ryu sat around two desks that had been pushed together and were eating their lunch while they made a shopping list of food they needed to get for the week.

"Do we still need milk Ryu?" asked Arora, popping some rice into her mouth.

"I think we only have half a gallon left," said Ryu, drinking his tea.

"Then we need more milk," said Arora, jotting it down before going over the list they had made. "Okay, we have chicken, pork, rice, vegetables, fruits, tea, coffee, sugar, cream, and milk. Did I forget to add anything?"

"Juice and eggs."

"Oh yeah," said Arora, jotting it down while she chewed on a piece of chicken.

"Do you need a pregnancy test," asked a soft, dark voice.

Arora's hand froze and her head popped up and found herself staring into the dark eyes of the thief, her cousin from another life. "Bakura," she hissed. "What are you doing?! You are going to get me and Ryu into trouble again."

"No one notices that I have changed," smirked Bakura, snagging one of her pieces of chicken and popping it into his mouth. "Unless of course the midget over there notices a change in atmosphere." Together Arora and Bakura twist their heads to watch Yugi, the wielder of the Millennium Puzzle, to see if he gave any sign of having sensed a sudden change in the atmosphere around him. He didn't seem to give off any indication that he had noticed a change in the atmosphere at all. "Seriously cousin," said Bakura softly, pushing her long, glossy black hair from her eyes. "If you think the rumors are true then I suggest you get a pregnancy test and if you are too embarrassed by it then I will buy it separately."


"Then people will look down on you, well actually they would look down on Ryu."

"People already look down on him," smirked Bakura, referring to his reincarnations height more so then anything else.

"You are not so tall yourself," retorted Arora.

"But I am still taller then you my sweet," whispered Bakura brushing her cheek gently.

"Most people are taller then me," muttered Arora.

"Except for the squirt," chuckled Bakura jerking his head in Yugi's direction who was less then an inch shorter then Arora. "Seriously cousin," said Ryu taking over now. "Me and Bakura both agree, yeah I know surprised me too, if you think you are pregnant then you should really get a test at the store."

"Well, we'll see," said Arora after a moment of silence and her cousins, dead and living, knew they had won.

The cousins were so immersed in their own conversation that they didn't notice someone watching them, his purple eyes trained intently on them while his friends talked around him.

Yami watched the cousins out of the corner of his eyes; his eyes trained on the woman: how she would move her hair behind her ear and how her eyes would sparkle with laughter. He had sensed a change in the atmosphere and knew that the thief had returned once more; he wondered if there was a way for him to get the female alone he had a feeling the Thief of Souls would be more protective then ever over her.

Since Yugi was the one that so far had a firm grasp on the new project and didn't have a partner; the teacher assigned him to help Arora catch up with the rest of the class. Inside his mind Yami smirked at being able to touch the woman without anyone getting in the way and it wouldn't be in her apartment or some back alley. He could hardly wait for the end of the day.

After the last class______________________________________________

Arora was getting out her books when hands went in front of her eyes and a deep voice whispered, "guess who."

"Yami," whispered Arora softly her voice shaking.

"Good girl," whispered Yami removing his hands and kissing her neck suggestively. "Where is your cousin pet? Out buying you a pregnancy test?"

"You were listening to our conversation?!"

"If it deals with you I will always listen in on a conversation. Now," he said wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "What is this I hear about you being pregnant."

"Well it is a possibility," said Arora when they entered the classroom. "I mean you haven't exactly been careful."

"And you have?" asked Yami, raising an eyebrow and kissing her neck moving lower.


"That's not the point," said Arora, gasping when his hand slid up her thighs and into her panties to touch her more intimately.

"I always seem to get you into bed," murmured Yami, nipping her earlobe. "Even though I am your cousin's enemy you can't seem to keep your hands off of me. Not after I get my hands on you that is."

"What do you want Yami?" asked Arora, biting back a moan when he slipped in another finger.

"What do I always want from you?" asked Yami.

"Sex," spat Arora.

"Of course," said Yami, smirking. "And you are so good at giving it to me."

Yami picked her up and carried her to a corner of the room where they would have more privacy before laying her down on the cold floor. He pulled his jacket off and folded it to create a pillow for her head.

"Since when did you care about my comfort?" asked Arora softly.

"Since I learned that you might be carrying my child," said Yami softly, kissing her forehead. "I think we should celebrate."

"We don't know for sure," replied Arora, closing her eyes enjoying the gentleness from the male above her. "But I do know that if I am Bakura will kill you."

"Will you cry at my funeral? Will you bring me flowers for my grave?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes."

"Then I will bring you flowers every year," whispered Arora, wrapping her arms around his neck. "And I will bring our child as well."

"Good," said Yami. "Because I want our child to know me, all about me."

"Well," said Arora, kissing him sweetly. "Maybe not everything. I don't want him or her to know how dangerous you were or how violent."

"Then just tell him this."

"Tell him what?"

"Tell our child how much I loved his mother," whispered Yami in her ear. "Because, despite how I act I really do love you." He whispered those words and then sealed them with a kiss on her neck where her shoulder blade meets her neck. "Now back to the fun," grinned Yami, his eyes glinting sadistically.

Despite herself Arora burst into a fit of giggles. "This should be interesting."

"I hope you like fire my love," said Yami pulling a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from his pants pocket. "Because I am rather fond of it."

"I am sure you are." Yami undid her bow and tied her hands above her head securing it to a desk leg. "Shouldn't you have undressed me first?" asked Arora, raising an eyebrow. "Unless you plan to burn me alive while you screw me."

"Don't be foolish pet," said Yami, running his hands through her hair. "You haven't done anything to induce my wrath aside from defending your cousin. But I will punish you for that like I always do." Yami sneered biting down harshly on her neck. "But, you enjoy that after awhile don't you?"

"Hhhmmm," moaned Arora.

"I knew you did based on your moans from our last encounter."

Yami pulled away and straddled her hips and slowly began to unbutton her blouse and was greeted with the site of her pale skin decorated with scars and burns from their two previous encounters. He traced one scar with his finger and watched her with amusement has she shivered in pleasure. He smiled and kissed her sweetly pushing his tongue into her mouth while his hands pulled her skirt and panties down her hips. She pulled away and looked up at him smiling.

"You're beautiful," whispered Yami, stroking her cheek gently. "So very beautiful."

"You're too kind," smiled Arora, wondering at the sweetness he was showing her.

Yami smirked and pulled away from her so he could remove his shirt. He stared down at her and moved to pick up the lighter. She cocked her head at him curiously and watched has he got a mischievous glint in his eyes and a cocky smirk. Reaching down he lifted her bra away from her skin, brushing against the skin between her breasts, and flicked on the lighter before he slide it under the material and watched it burn away so he could separate the cups and massage the skin of her breasts. "You know," he commented, lowering his mouth slowly onto her right breast for a moment before pulling away. "You should really stop wearing these; it seems like I tend to destroy them."

Arora's only response is a muffled groan has he slides his tongue over her nipple. Yami chuckles softly and begins to suckle on it has his hand massages the other one; she is already damp with need and he feels himself harden in anticipation and being within her once more. He closed his eyes and contemplated the thought that she was no longer fighting against desire and smirked. It hadn't taken long for her to understand her place in their relationship: on the bottom giving in to his every whim. He stood up suddenly and walked to one corner of the room looking for something metal he could use on her. He smiled when he finally found a thin strip of metal attached to a ruler; which he stripped it of and made his way back to Arora the metal strip in hand.

He picked up the lighter again and flicked it so that it turned on and he began to heat up the metal so he could brand her has his. He looked over her body for a second deciding where to put it before his eyes latched onto her hips and he pressed the hot metal against her skin and carefully drew an ankh on her skin; licking his lips at the sound of her muffled screams.


He pulled away and flipped the girl over on her back, brushing her hair aside he heated the strip of metal up again and wrote something that not even he understood the reasons for on her back in Egyptian Hieroglyphics. He rolled her back over onto her back and pressed her down on the floor. "What should I do to you now?" he asked thoughtfully. "Should I just take you now or should I add more scars to this lovely body of yours?"

Arora stared up at him waiting for him to make his move and she watched has he took out one of the cigarettes from the pack and placed it into his mouth lighting it up. She watched him inhale the smoke and blow it out slowly almost has if he were contemplating what he wanted to do with her. He flicked the ashes onto her stomach and watched her with amusement arch her back and hissed in pain. He lowered his head slightly and blew the ashes off of her body. He smirked and licked her stomach where the ashes had fallen and found the mixture of left over ash and bare skin a heady combination. He nipped the skin gently and then kissed it tenderly almost has if he could sense whether or not a child grew within her.

He pulled back and took another puff of his cigarette, breathing the smoke out of his nose and onto her moist flesh. He moved back up to her mouth and took possession of it with his tongue retaking in every crevice it had to offer. His hand lowered and he put the cigarette out on her palm and listened eagerly to her muffled screams of pain. He flicked the stub away from them and cupped her cheek tenderly.

"I am sorry pet," said Yami, in a tone suggesting more amusement then anything else has he licked her nose.

"Do you love me?" she asked him suddenly.

"No," said Yami, nuzzling her neck. "I do not love you."

"No?" asked Arora, blinking her eyes in confusion and slight hurt.

"No," repeated Yami. "I adore you. I worship you. You are my obsession. My addiction."

"You adore and worship me?" Arora asked blinking in surprise at this news. The thought of her being his obsession and addiction made her slightly unnerved.

Yami didn't answer instead he continued to nuzzle her neck while one of his hands slide down her body and slipped in between her legs so his middle finger could slip between her folds. She gasped her unnerved feelings fleeing from her mind and her hips arched off the floor and into the smooth palm of his hand. He grinned and nibbled her neck heatedly licking up her taste has if he would die from not doing it. He pulled back and picked up the lighter again flicking it once he placed the flame an inch from her face.

"Now," he said smoothly. "Tell me something."

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?" Arora stared at him and nodded slowly. "I want you to say it pet."

"Yes."

"Yes what?" asked Yami, staring at her his eyes heavy with desire.

"Yes, I do love you Yami."

Yami smiled coldly and moved the lighter away from her face; causing Arora to breathe a sigh of relief. His hand however pressed against her side and her lips drew back in a hiss. "I am sorry sweet one."

"No your not."

"Perhaps not," said Yami placing the lighter away and out of her reach. "But then again does it really matter?"

"Evidently not," said Arora flatly.

"Tsk, tsk pet," said Yami. "That is no way to treat your love."

"And harming them is the way to treat them?"

Yami laughed and kissed her slowly, his lips trailing along her body not noticing that she was trying to slip out of her bonds. Finally she managed to get her hands free from the ribbon and slipped them into his hair. He chuckled to himself wondering how long it had taken her to slip out of the bonds without him noticing. She rolled them over onto his stomach and pinned his hands above his head and tied his hands to the desk.

"What are you doing woman?" asked Yami scowling.

"Since you seem so interested in causing me pain and saying you adore me," said Arora slowly running her fingers lightly over his chest. "I figured it would only be fair to return the favor."

Yami glared up at her and then smirked, "I wondered when you would finally get a back bone and start fighting back."

Arora smiled and reached over his head for the lighter; taking hold of it she flicked it a few times before it finally took up the flame. "Fire is so beautiful," whispered Arora.

"Not nearly has beautiful has you."

"You're sweet," said Arora, smiling down at him and kissing his lips. "But that won't stop the pain," she murmured against his lips pressing the flame against his stomach.

Yami hissed and snapped at her lips taking hold of her bottom lip. Arora snarled and relit the lighter placing it on his shoulder causing him to let out a snort of pain.

"It doesn't feel good does it?" asked Arora, kissing his shoulder sweetly she frowned when she felt the hardened package and stared down at him. "Then again knowing you, you probably enjoy it."

Yami smirked at her and rubbed against her heat, a hiss escaped Arora and she bent forward over his face her hands bracing her body above him. He shifted his upper body forward and pressed his lips against her sliding his mouth down to her neck. "Untie me," said Yami his voice smooth as silk. "So that I can show you pleasure."

"You have already showed me pleasure love. I believe there is no more pleasure you could possibly show me."

Yami smirked and licked at her pulse point, making note that it made her shudder with desire. "Untie me," he said again, his voice thick with lust and desire. "And I will make it worth your while."

"Sure you will," said Arora dryly. Anything else the woman would have said was cut off when he jerked his hips slightly upwards separating her folds. He rubbed his hips upwards until she was practically trembling with her up coming orgasm.

"Well?" he asked when he stopped for several moments letting her calm down.

Arora sighed and pushed herself up slightly against his chest and then proceeded to lick and nip his chest slowly moving herself down on him until she reached his stomach where his pants ended. She slide her tongue along his stomach while her nimble hands unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Her fingers then slide within his pants and she pulled them down slightly, allowing the enlarged anatomy of the male free from its confines. Yami opened his mouth to respond when he felt her tongue sliding up and down his penis which was soon followed by her mouth.

Yami tiled his head back and moaned in pleasure at the feeling her tongue and mouth were doing to him. "Fuck," he whispered. "Fuck!" His arm muscles trained against the ribbon until he thought he wouldn't be able to handle it anymore.

She pulled back seconds before his orgasm and stared down at him smirking. "I wonder," she said licking her middle finger and sucking on it to entice him more. "Should I let you out of your bonds."

"You should be punished woman," gasped Yami his entire body gasping for breath.

"Then punish me," she whispered, her lips sliding against his ear while she untied him.

Within seconds Arora was on her hands and knees with Yami kneeling behind her his hands having a firm grip on her hips. With an animalistic grunt he slammed himself inside her body from behind. Arora moaned and started to move against him, squealing in pleasure at the animalistic feel of it all.

"You know," panted Yami in her ear not slowing down in his pace. "The Egyptians enjoyed the position just as much as the enjoyed the position of facing each other. In fact some of them probably enjoyed it more." He smirked. "And I can certainly see why they would. After all I can get more pleasure this way because I go in farther." He bent down and licked her ear pressing his chest against her back. "Tell me beautiful," he said running his hands along her curves and up to her chest. "How are you enjoying this position?" The only answer he received was a groan from the woman under him and that was answer enough to his ears. "Uuuummm, good," he groaned, tilting his head back.

"Oh, oh, OH," moaned Arora, has his own hand groped her chest and the other one slide between the cheeks of her rare and into that hole.

"Say my name woman," whispered Yami.

"Yami," whispered Arora.

"Come on you can do better then that."

"Yami!" she breathed slightly louder.

"Scream it," sneered Yami, roughly grabbing her ass.

"YAMI!"

"Good girl," licked Yami when his seed exploded into her. He pulled out of her and watched her collapse onto the ground while he fixed up his pants. "Enjoy yourself?" he asked has he pulled his shirt and jacket back on.

Arora pushed herself up onto her elbows and stared up at the youth her breathing shallow. "You are such a cocky piece of work."

"And you enjoy this cock piece."

Arora blushed delicately and opened her mouth to respond by Yami kissed her harshly and then disappeared out of the classroom before she could fully collect herself. Sighing Arora stood up and gathered her clothes up off the floor. She slipped into them and while she was buttoning her blouse she felt a sudden wave of sickness and ran towards the bathroom.

Later that night_________________________________________________

Arora stared down at the pregnancy test not knowing what to say. Part of her was thankful but the other part was scared to death.