Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Black Dragon's Graveyard ❯ Ankh Earring ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Black Dragon's Graveyard

Chapter 3

~*~

After Yami and I ransacked two jewelry stores, my audacious blood wasn't satisfied. I wanted something else to do besides walking home and looking at the people that passed by.


Yami and Bakura headed back home as well, but not without giving me a look over their shoulders like I did something wrong to the whole world. I just ignored them the best way I could, and hoped that this would be elapsed tomorrow. I don't know why they gave me that look of utter horror. Did I have snot hanging out of my nose or something? I peered down at the sidewalk as I approached my house and sighed. Maybe dad had something planned for us and we would go out tonight. Dad always did something when one of us were feeling bored.

Speaking of the devil, he was waiting for me on the porch. "Hey, son! I have something for you."

I grinned. "You got me something? What is it?" I asked with full interest.

My dad shook his head. "You have to come in first."

I groaned. "You're not getting married are you?" I really didn't want the old man getting married to anyone, man or woman. I was just happy living with him and by ourselves.

He just laughed and shook his head. "No, of course not. Gawd no, son! I know how much you don't want me too. Anyways, this is something way cooler."

I yelped as he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the living room. I looked around, searching for whatever he was giving me. "What is it?" I repeated.

He grinned as he grabbed a bag off the couch and tossed it to me.

He caught me by surprise and I almost didn't catch it. I stared at him curiously and reached into the bag, bringing out a small, velvet, black box and a bigger, clear plastic one, which read Easy Home Piercing. I gapped at the plastic box. Dad always told me that piercing was just violation of the body; ear or not. "Are you serious dad? I can get my ear pierced? I thought you were against that." I felt like crying. I never thought my dad would allow me to do something this cool.

He chuckled uncertainly and scratched the back of his head. "Y-yeah. I felt like I was being lame for not letting you do something you wanted. When I saw that I thought of you." He smiled at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Just as long as you're careful. Okay?"

I nodded, a grin plastered to my face. "Uh…dad?" I asked sheepishly.

"Hm?"

"Can you help me with it? I don't think I can do this by myself." Of course I was lying. I didn't want to do it without my pops there.

He nodded and led me to the bathroom.

"Hold on dad," I stated and ran back to the living room. I grabbed the small box and opened it. I was completely shocked to find an ankh earring sitting there, looking up at me as if it was glad to see me. "Way cool dad!!" I practically chocked in awe. I quickly raced back to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I wasn't exactly ready for the pain, but I was so excited I didn't really care.

I watched as dad cleaned the needle on the earring with alcohol and placed it into the gun-like clamp. He gently grasped the rim of my left ear and washed if with alcohol as well, before he placed the needle at the lobe. I waited and closed my eyes tightly as he pressed the trigger of the clamp, sending the point straight through the soft flesh. I felt tears burning in my eyes as a sharp jolt of pain shot through my whole ear. I unconsciously whimpered.

My dad stroked the sides of my face and kissed my forehead comfortingly. "It's okay. We're through, kiddo."

I didn't even realize my dad pulled the gun away because my whole ear was still ringing with pain. Okay, maybe I couldn't have done this by myself. "I didn't expect it to hurt that much. Most of my friends said it wasn't that bad, but that hurt like hell."

He wiped the tears away from my eyes and smiled. "It's different for most people, son." He lifted me to my feet and led me to the kitchen. "How about some cake for my big, brave warrior," he ridiculed.

I snorted at him. "That's not funny." Although, it was kind of funny, so we both ended up laughing our heads off. "What kind of cake?" I decided to ask.

"Chocolate," he replied as he approached the stove and opened it to bring out the desert. "I baked it this morning after you left for school."

I stared at him peculiarly. "What's the occasion, dad?"

"Well, I just thought you would want something to celebrate the piercing of your ear," he chuckled.

I gave him a cynical glare. "I don't believe you," I stated as I sat on one of the stoles at the island and propped my head up against the heels of my hands. I stared at the one my dad usually sat on and remembered that I still had to get it cleaned.

A faint blush rose to my dad's cheeks. "Okay, you got me," he muttered. "You know that house we've been looking at since this past month?"

My eyebrows rose. "Yeah." I grinned. "Did we get it?"

He nodded once with a small smirk. "We sure did!"

As soon as he placed the cake down on the island I leapt up to my feet and hugged him around his neck. "That's great! Now we don't have to live in this hell hole. You know how annoying it is listening to those people in the next apartment, hitting the wall with their bed post?"

He hugged me back. "That's because the walls are only an inch thick, son," he joked and laughed.

I sat back down and watched as my father cut me a slice of chocolate cake and put it on a plate. "When do we get to move in?" I asked.

"Before the end of next month," he replied before licking some frosting off his fingers.

I suddenly felt an urge to lick the frosting off his fingers myself. Why in the hell did I want to do that? That's sickening. He's my father for crying out loud. I tensed when I felt my jeans tighten.

//Look at him, Joseph! God, does he look hot or what?//.

/What? What the hell?//. When did I ever get a voice in my head, telling me to watch my father lick frosting of his fingers?

//Don't question me! Look at him. I bet he's doing it on purpose to entice you. Why wouldn't he? He's hot, you're hot. I bet both of you would make quite an orgy in bed.//.

I stared into oblivion as the voice became harder to ignore. It was like someone was actually living in my mind. /Why are you saying this? I would never think of my father in that manner./, I argued.

It was silent.

/Tell me!/, I demanded.

The voice still remained silent.

Was it gone? I hope it was. I suddenly felt distant. Distant from my father. I was still sitting, but not in the stole. It felt like a cold, brick floor. I realized my eyes were closed…no…blindfolded. I tried to stand, but something tied me down. I could hear the clanking of chains at my wrists and ankles. I was chained down? Why? How? I tried to scream for help, but nothing came out. I didn't have a gag, I would have felt it. /What's going on?/, I cried.

//Don't fret Joseph. I'm just having fun with your father!//.

/No! Stop it!/. I just felt something. It was like the inner voice had shuttered to my loud command. I would have smirked, if it wasn't for the sharp jolt against my cheek. It sent me collapsing to the hard floor.

//No! <i>You</i> stop it!! I can very well do what I please, and doing you father is one of them!//.

That didn't go the way I had wanted it. That blow hurt…a lot. I tried to reach up to rub my cheek, but the chain held me fast. I grunted in disapproval and lied on the floor in defeat. /Please…stop!//, I begged. I cringed when I felt a gentle, soothing stroke against my other, unscathed cheek. I knew it was him, that touch. What was he doing?

//Don't worry. I won't hurt him. Much. And to make it interesting, I'm going to give you a show.//, he leered.

/No./, I whimpered. The bandage was pulled down to my neck and then that same hand grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at its owner. Oh Gawd! He looked just like me; only his hair was a darker blonde and the tips of his bangs were red and black. His skin was bronze, though lighter than Marik's and his eyes were a pale green. He was an evil incarnation of me.

He leaned down to my face and whispered hotly against my pale skin. //You'll probably feel the same thing that I will. So, I'll just unzip these.//. He reached down to my pants and undone them. I gasped to the hot touch that wrapped around my member and pulled it out from its constraints. I instantly hardened and plunged into his hand. He quickly pulled away and blew into my ear, driving me more insane than I needed. //You'll enjoy this. I promise.//. He stood back up and faded.

That definitely didn't go as I expected. I started to fight against the chains, but that just seemed to make me harder. I groaned in aggravation as I sat up and peered down at my erection. If only I could reach it and give myself release. What was going to happen to my dad? Things like this never happened to me. Not until…my dad had gotten that earring. The Millennium Earring! I groaned loudly and fell back against the floor. /I'm stupid! Ever so stupid!/, I exclaimed. I felt another wince from my look-alike. /So, that's why Yami and Bakura looked at me so strangely/, I said to no one in particular. /I look like Jou./.

As if I cut my yami off from his plans, he asked. //You know Bakura? How interesting.//

I was silent, intent to know what he was thinking.

//Maybe I'll come back to your father later. My revenge on Bakura is much more beguiling.//, he smirked.

/Oh no!/.

To Be Continued

~*~

A/N: There is no way am I going to let Joey lose his virginity to his father. I'm leaving that to Seto. >.< Then maybe his father. =^^=