Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Chibi Story ❯ Chapter 17

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shashomiru: ALRIGHT

 
???: -sudden name change- And here we are again… you cease to amaze me.
 
Shashomiru: You. What are you doing
 
???: Do what?
 
Shashomiru: Your name.
 
Hack: ?
 
Shashomiru: Well, then
 
???: :D
 
Shashomiru: Okay, whatever… ANYWAY. I decided that perhaps… I should… UPDATE.
 
???: Why, God, why…?
 
Shashomiru: Well, It's been about 3 or more years—don't you think it's about time?!?!
 
???: I wonder
 
Shashomiru: As long as the love of Yugioh [coming from everyone else, that is] still lingers, WE CAN MAKE IT WORK. :3!
 
???:Do you still watch Yugioh
 
Shashomiru: Indeed, I did a few years ago! But, I do still enjoy writing and I'm very curious as to how things would occur if I updated once.. or twice… God
 
???: If that's so, then I suggest you keep your hopes…
 
Shashomiru: You might be correct! My writing style has probably changed, so… eat it up. And now, without further ado, I disclaim! [God, I haven't done this in forever], and speak…. I do not own Yugioh, FFVII or any of their characters! But I do own Hack, and partially own [sort of—I guess it has been years] Aiseki and any other characters that you probably have no idea about their origin.
And now, we shall begin~!
 
Note!: By the way, seeing as how I -am- so much older and have better writing experience, there is a strong possibility that the writing style will be much different from how it began… Whether you decide you like it still or not is up to you. I hope you enjoy it. ^^;
 
 
 
“Dis is bullcwap!” Joey exclaimed as he chucked a plastic toy across the room.
 
“Joey! Watch your language!” Ms. Sota scoured at Joey as she cleaned Marik's mouth.
 
Ms. Sota stared at Joey for a moment, and then turned to Marik, who slowly looked at her. “Marik… is this true? Was Joey kind to you?”
 
Marik stared deep into her eyes for a moment.
 
 
“Joey, that is good enough! There we go. All cleaned up now. Go have a seat.” Ms. Sota released Marik.
 
Marik began toward his seat and sat. He slowly turned his head to look at Ryou who had moved to the opposite side of the room and briefly looked back at him, before turning back to his desk.
 
“Okay, kids! It's time for a story. Gather around.” Ms. Sota smiled warmly and sat in her special teacher seat at the front of the room, holding a book, as the class gathered to sit in front of her. As everyone finally began to settle, she began to speak, “Today… we're going to read a book called The Little One Grew Big.
 
As Ms. Sota opened the book, Hack slowly turned to look at Aiseki. Feeling his stare, she glanced at him a little. Hack stared at her and slowly began to smirk.
 
Ms. Sota began, “Once upon a time… 
 
Joey listened from his corner to the story, grumbling a little,
 
Despite what that little one had suddenly been met with, she knew that she would have to stay strong. She decided that she would be able to keep herself safe.”
 
Ms. Sota carefully annunciated each word of the story. Halfway through her reading, some of the children were beginning to drift to sleep from the lull of her voice. Vincent had already curled up in a ball, and slept. Yugi stared intently at the teacher as she spoke. Ryou and Marik glanced at each other once or twice before turning away. Joey rocked a little in the corner as he listened, slowly beginning to drift into slumber.
 
Yugi continued to stare wide at the teacher. He raised his hand.
 
Ms. Sota looked at him. “Yes, Yugi…?”
 
“Ms. Sota, what would she eat?”
 
She blinked. “Um.. Plants, other things like that, dear.”
 
“Oh.. `kay.”
 
Ms. Sota paused for a moment before continuing slowly. “Yes, Yugi…?”
 
“Ummm, why is that?"
 
Ms. Sota stared at Yugi's hair and blinked. “…Because this is a fictional story. And… things like that happen… in fictional stories…”
 
“Ohh… `kay..”
 
“Anyway…” Ms. Sota inhaled. “The—WHAT Yugi? What do you want now?”
 
Yugi's hand flailed in the air as he began to speak again. “Where do—“
 
“Wherever they feel like it. All creatures are like that.”
 
“Ohhh Otay… But d—“
 
“Yes. They do eat it sometimes. Will you please stop interrupting me? I'd like to actually complete this story today…” Ms. Sota recalled the many books she had piled near the story area because of Yugi's billions of questions.
 
“Aww, otay, then…” Yugi put his hands in his lap and frowned.
 
“Thank you… So, anyway,…” she continued. “The—“
 
“BROCCOLI!!” Seto stood up and chucked broccoli at Ms. Sota's head.
 
She sat and stared for a moment. Everyone looked around, confused.
 
“BWOCCOLI!?!” Joey jumped up. He rolled under a desk and grabbed for a random doll. “You're dah real man here!!!” He held the doll up in front of his face.
 
Kaiba, can you be decent!?” Marik asked Seto.
 
“Right here!” He threw broccoli at Marik's head.
 
Marik He leapt up.
 
Yugi squealed. “Yay! Real good stuff is commencing!” He clapped his hands in excitement.
 
Hack sat and stared with a tired look through his long hair at the ground, slowly turning to Aiseki, who looked back at him. They stared at each other for a long time, calmly.
 
Vincent sat next to Cloud, gently speaking, “It appears as though our classmates have something going on…” He lowered his mouth behind his scarf. Cloud nodded in unison.
 
“Indeed,” spoke Cloud, preparing for his nap.
 
Ms. Sota sat holding her book and watching children run around
 
Yami entered through the classroom door with a smile and waved. “I'm here for my—oh, dear Jesus.” He stared at them.
 
Ms. Sota blinked. “Help…. Me…”
 
Yami stared blankly.
 
  
 
Shashomiru: Weeell, wasn't that just wonderful?
 
???: Yes… I agree it was… although, I'm quite fond it all.
 
Shashomiru: Yeah, yeah.