Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Day At the Park ❯ Carnival Part 1 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5: Carnival! Part 1

By the time Yugi and Yami arrived at the carnival (which was in the parking lot of Domino Park), it was already dark. Dazzling festival lights were hung everywhere giving off a lively feeling. People of every age group were enjoying themselves playing games, eating food, and going on rides.

Yugi was excited about the rides as soon as he saw them. Yami felt a little uneasy by the rides and was more forward to the games. "Ooh, look at the rides Yami!" Yugi excitedly said, pointing out a ride called The Zipper.

Yami took a look at the ride Yugi was pointing to and almost choked. 'How in Ra's name can people ride that?' he thought. The pharaoh was relieved though. 'It's a good thing we don't have any cash.'

"Aibou, we don't have any money for tickets remember?"

"Oh, yeah…" he looked disappointed. "I guess we'll go home now and come back tomor…"

"Hey Yug'! Yami! Over here!" A blond boy waved at them.

Yugi looked around through the crowds and waved back. "Hey Jonouchi! Hi Kaiba!"

Jonouchi ran up to them wearing a loose royal blue shirt with jeans along with a dog tag for a necklace. (Like Battle City) With him was a brown haired, blue-eyed man otherwise known as Seto Kaiba. He was wearing a blue trenchcoat over a white shirt with black pants. "Hello Yugi, Yami." He coolly said.

"Mm" Yami said in return.

"So… what brings you guys to the carnival?" asked Jonouchi.

"Actually, we were just leaving," Yami answered.

"Yeah, we don't have any money," Yugi glumly said.

"No problem!" Jonouchi nudged Kaiba. "Moneybags here would be glad to give ya' some. He has…"

Kaiba glared at Jonouchi and cleared his throat. 'Jonouchi, could I have a word with you first?" He pulled on his arm. "Will you excuse us for a minute?" Kaiba asked.

The two confused tri-colored haired boys nodded. Kaiba pulled Jonouchi over behind one of the game booths where Yami and Yugi couldn't hear or see them.

"I wonder what they're doing?" Yugi asked.

Yami shrugged. "With those two, who knows."

Where Jonouchi and Kaiba are…

"Jonouchi, what do you think you're doing?"

"What? Yugi and Yami over there need some cash so I thought you could…"

"Lend them some money," Kaiba finished him off. "You know how much I don't like doing petty favors for your friends, Jonouchi. Pretty soon, everyone will be asking Kaiba for some money. Then what? I suppose then I'll be doing their chores too?"

"Geeze Kaiba, relax. It's just Yugi and Yami. They'll pay you back."

"Yeah, sure," He rolled his eyes. 'Yugi, I trust but Yami…'

"Look, I'll make a deal with ya'. If you can just give Yugi and Yami twenty bucks," He grinned. "I'll be on the leash this time." He knew this would catch Kaiba's attention.

Kaiba raised his eyebrows, then smirked. "Alright pup, but since this is a once-in-a-lifetime favor I'll be doing, you'll have to agree to one rule."

"What's that?"

Kaiba tilted Jonouchi's chin up and kissed him. He bit Jonouchi's bottom lip who also did in return. When Kaiba broke away, he looked straight into his pup's honey colored eyes. He whispered so only Jonouchi could hear what he said. "You have to every command I order. No questions asked."

Jonouchi was staring back into Kaiba's blue eyes. "Fine it's a deal. Can we go back now?"

"Yeah," Kaiba let Jonouchi go. He watched him with eager eyes as his pup made his way back to Yugi and Yami. 'I can't wait 'til we get back to my place. It's about time Jonouchi is back on the leash.' He licked his lips and followed his boyfriend back to his friends.

***

"It's about time," Yami said as Jonouchi and Kaiba made their way back.

"Sorry, Kaiba wanted to… talk about something" Jonouchi had an embarrassed smile on his face.

"Here Yugi." Kaiba handed him twenty dollars. "Just don't expect me to do this very often."

"Gee, thanks Kaiba. I'll pay you back as soon as I can,"

Jonouchi leaned over to Yugi and whispered into his ear, "Don't worry Yug' after tonight he'll forget all about you oweing him."

"I heard that!" Jonouchi quickly pulled back and grinned at Kaiba.

"I guess we'd better get going. Kaiba here is probably anxious to get home." Kaiba huffed. "See ya Yug'. Bye, Yami."

"Bye…" Yugi watched them head off.

He turned his head to Yami who just shook his head and said, "I don't even what to know what they're going to do tonight."

***

"Ok, I got the tickets. What should we do first?" asked Yugi. In his hand were eleven tickets.

'How about we not go on the rides and just say we did? I just what to do games.' "Er, I don't know. You pick." Yami regretted saying that.

Yugi knew that his yami had a fear against the rides so he decided to go easy. "How about we just go on a few rides and spend most of it on food and games?"

The pharaoh felt so relieved. Yugi understood him and he loved him for that. "Perfect. Which ride would you like to go on first, aibou?"

Yugi looked around. There were a lot of rides. 'I know want to go on the Ferris wheel but I want to save that for later.' "Uhh.. How about that one?" He pointed at a ride called The Caribbean Ship. It looked like a pirate ship on a pendulum. It kept going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth…

'That doesn't look so bad' Yami thought. 'It's only swinging back and forth. How bad could it be?' "Okay, let's get in line."

***

Yugi and Yami were the first to get on. They each handed the man two tickets each. Leaving them with eleven tickets left. Yugi placed the rest in his pocket.

"Where should we sit, aibou? Near the middle? Or the front or back?" Yami was starting to get nervous.

"Let's go in the back," He led Yami to their seats.

As soon as everybody took his or her seats, the ride began to start. It was going at a slow, steady pace. 'This isn't so bad.' Yami thought. Soon the pirate ship began to swing faster and go higher…

***

"Are you all right Yami?" Yugi patted his yami's back.

"I'm… okay… aibou. That.. was actually… quite fun."

"Then why were you screaming and holding on to me for dear life?"

//It felt like I was going to fall out. And what about me screaming? You and everyone else was doing it too.//

/Yeah…it just seem weird to see you doing that outside the bedroom… Er, anyway let's do some games./ Yugi stopped rubbing his back and headed toward a booth where a crowd was gathering.

'Outside the bedroom… hmph' He pouted. 'When we get home tonight Yugi is the one who is going to be screaming for dear life.' Yami eyed where Yugi was and followed.

***

Sorry, but I'm going to have to end it there. I'm too mad right now with mom and I wanted to get something out. (I keep on getting in trouble cause of my little brother and sister! ><) Sorry… got carried away. ^^;

I'm thinking of putting Marik(the yami) and Malik in the next chapter(which might be the last!)