Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A mended Heart ❯ Out for soda? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was dark and cold. The streets were damp, and there were no signs of civilization what so ever. The night is mysterious... it conceals the truth. One can never be too careful when wandering about in the night. Darkness. Darkness consumed everything. "She" was consumed by darkness as well. "She" was consumed by hate. A deep hatred for the one that took him away from her. The only man who had ever grown close to her... was taken away. Taken away by some dirty tramp off the streets. She had seduced him with her aluring eyes. Yes.. it was the eyes. Those eyes were evil. Those eyes are what took him away.

It was at that point that she decided never to love again. She vowed to close her heart off from the world. She told herself that she wouldn't fall victom to an emotion that caused so much pain. She'd been through enough, and she told herself that she wasn't ready for such a thing. She was wrong....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

" Alexandra! " A young girl turned around to see who had called out her name. "Alexandra," she heard again. She turned to the side to see a young man dressed in blue. He had long white hair, and these beautiful brown eyes. His smile could brighten up anyone's day, and he had the cutest accent.

" Yes?" she responded. She had just transferred to Domino High from a school in America. She had been assigned a student to act as her personal guide and tutor.

" I was wondering if you'd like to met me after school today. We could stop for a soda or something, then I could help you somemore with your Japanese. How about it?" Yes, that Ryou was a sweet one. He always enjoyed helping others, and he felt oddly attracted to this young woman.

She smiled. A soft spot had grown inside of her for this gentle man.She chuckled to herself.... he had just tried to ask her out, but he easily backed it up by saying he would help with schoolwork. He was intelligent. He knew how to not make a fool of himself, and she respected that.

" Alright." She smiled sweetly. In her mind, she felt what she was doing was wrong. She had promised herself that she wouldn't fall into this kind of situation. But she couldn't help herself. She knew that Ryou wasn't just the type of guy who would walk off with some slut. He had much more dignity than that, and she knew it.

Ryou smiled inwardly. He knew what he was doing. He was trying to ask Alexandra out... and it worked. His yami was surprised by his actions, and had to put in his two cents...

~~ Ryou? ~~

Yes Bakura?

~~ Is that really you? ~~

What do you mean, of course it's me.

~~ It doesn't seem like it....~~

Why do you say that?

~~ Because you just asked a girl out~~

I didn't ask her out! I offered her a little help , and something to drink!

~~ Suuuuuure Ryou... you just kep telling yourself that..~~

Bakura closed off their mind link. Ryou simply ignored his yami's arrogance. He was long since used to it, so it didn't bother him anymore. He looked back to Alexandra, who was standing there with a smile plastered on her face. He smiled back at her. The bell rang. "I think we should get back to our classes now"

She nodded her head, and with that, started to walk off. She stopped and looked back at him. " I look foward to this afternoon." She smiled.

He smiled back at her. "I'll see you at 3."

They went off to their seperate classes. It seemed as if the clock was taking an extremely long time for it to reach 3:00. Both students were exasperated and ready to leave. Ryou looked up towards the ceiling. Her words echoed in his mind... "I look foward to this afternoon." He chuckled. "I look foward to it too..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, Ok... I know that it's really, REALLY short.. but I just wanted to get an idea of how you guys liked this story so far. I swear, that if you like it, the other chapters will be longer. Please review! Thanks in advance.

Ja ne!


( I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh, so please don't sue me.. )