Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ a new life ❯ A dream, a night, a day ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Me-Another chappy !
Shadow-You're on fire.
Me-yes I know 4 chapters already.
Shadow-No you're ON fire!
Me- what?AHHHH!!!!*starts running around eventually slamming into a wall*
Shadow-Saw that coming. Come on Light let's go rule the world.
Light-Ehh..no thanks.
Shadow-fine! You would make it all girly anyway!*pouts*
Light-Umm....shouldn't we wake up Patty?
Shadow-WHy? I say we take over the story!
Light-Uhh.....
Shadow-We will take over the story and we will like it!!!
Light-O.O PATTY!!!WAKE UP!!!!
Me- huh?Am I still on fire?! STOP.DROP.AND ROLL!!!
Light-actually you're not. But umm..Shadow was-
Shadow-*covers Light's mouth* I was just insisting that we get on with the story!
Me- ok on with the story!!!! *************************************************************************** ************
(A/N you're dreaming right now woooohh*does strange hand motion* woooh*gets hit in the head with a shoe*)
You were in home, alone(A/N ha!I rhymed!) as always. It was already 4:30. But you didn't care. You were used to it by now. And it was better than having your drunken mother there. So you were just siting on the floor watching TV. When suddenly the door shot open. You looked to see who it was, your mom. Wonderful.
"H-hi mom." Nervous. You were nervous and your mom could sense it.
"Hello." She wasn't walking correctly. Like she'd had a mental problem, but no she just had too many drinks.

"Mom you ok?" You weren't in the least bit concerned. But you didn't like silence. It made you feel uneasy.

"Yes I'm fine!" You twitched. Wonderful she was yelling already. You were about to get up and leave when she feel. Right there.

"Mom!" More than nervous, that's how you felt, more than nervous.

"Leave me alone! You stupid bitch!"

"I am not stupid!" You yelled back at her. Surprised at what you had said you covered your mouth.

"What did you say?"

"N-nothing" You start to walk backwards, but you trip and fall. So you start to crawl into a corner. You're preparing for the worst when all she does is grab a glass and she drops it on the floor. You watch as it breaks into a million peices.

"Clean it up!" She demands. Pointing to the small peices of glass. You just get on your hands and knees to crawl over to the broken peices of glass. But she kicks you in the ribs. You scream in pain as she goes upstairs to her room, but she passes out in the hallway. So you just lay there in pain.
~~~~END OF DREAM~~~~

You shot up from your bed and checked the time. 3:15.

"Stupid clock!" You say as you drop it on the floor. You sit up and hug your legs, resting your head on your knees. You look around your room. Getting up from your bed,and put on your slippers. You opened your window and climb out.Thinking about that dream, more like a memory. A memory you didn't want to remember or keep. You start to walk around the block. Nobody was outside. Maybe a few cars but that was it. It was so quiet. You didn't like it. It made you feel unsafe, like someone was going to grab your hand and take you away.So you decided to sing one of your favorite songs.(A/N take a quick guess...I'm listening to it now)
"Perfect by nature. Icons of self indulgence. Just what we all need. More lies about a world that. Never was and never will be. Have you no shame don't you see me? You know you've got everybody fooled. Look here she comes now. Bow down and stare in wonder. Oh how we love you. No flaws when your pretending. But now I know she. Never was and never will be. You don't know how you betrayed. And somehow you've got everybody fooled." You stopped, and sat on the sidewalk.The cement wasn't very cold. But it wasn't very warm. You didn't really care, right now you didn't care about anything.(A/N ever have days like this?)You looked up at the sky. The moon was hiding behind the clouds again. You hadn't seen the moon in a while. But the stars were easy to spot. You looked at them, admiring the beauty. They looked peaceful tonight..er..morning. You sighed and got up heading back home. Your window was still open, so you climbed back in. Looking around your room just to make sure no one had entered while you were gone. Nope. Everything was there. You looked at your clock. 3:47.

"Well I managed to kill 32 minutes. Now I'm just too tired." You hopped onto your bed, not even bothering to cover yourself with your sheets. Cause you had already fallen asleep. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

"Dammit can't a girl sleep?!" You picked up the clock, 6:10. "UGH!" And threw the clock to the wall. It didn't break, it didn't make a dent either.

"__ not this again" You heard your aunt. She placed her hand on your shoulder and shook it."Wake up!!!"

"No!!!!You'll never take me alive."

"Is this your daily routine? Because I'm not going to put up with it." Your head shot up.

"Why not. It's a fun routine. I like it."

"Hehe. Well too bad your going to have to wake up!" And with that she slapped your butt.(A/N my mom does that to me when ever I don't wake up.) You groaned and sat up on your bed. You yawned loudly and took a shower. Getting out of the bathroom putting on the uniform once again.

"Hello ugly microscopic uniform. How did you sleep?"

"Is this part of your daily routine also?" Your aunt gave you a smirk. "Come on breakfast is ready. And it's waffels."

"Waffles, I think I'll pass."

"Not again. Eat at least one waffle. I don't get how you can resist waffles."

"Ok fine." You headed towards the kitchen. Grabbing a waffle on a plate.You didn't use any syrup.

"Taking it to go?" She asked you as you bit into the waffle.

"Bleh. I think I'll eat it here, can't have a waffle without syrup. It's like heads with out hair." You took a plate and placed tohe waffle on it. Taking out the syrup you poured it on the waffle. Quickly eating it, and then brushing your teeth.

"Bye __!" You didn't say anything. You just shut the door behind you. The key was in your schoolbag and it kept making noises. You weren't paying attention to the noise. Because if you did you would take your schoolbag and start beating it. You reached the school in time. So you put your key in there along with some books. The bell rang. So you slammed your locker shut and headed towards class. You entered the class room and sat in your seat. You took out a permanent marker and your journal. You started to draw little pictures on the cover.

"Wha' are ya doin'?" Joey asked you, leaning towards your left.

"Drawing." You continued not paying much attention to him. Just drawing little stars and hearts etc.

"Can I help?"

"Go crazy." And you hand him another permanent marker. He starts to draw little stick figures and smiley faces. But as soon as the bell rang you took your marker back and headed towards your next class.

Today was kinda boring. Any regular old school day. You had a few pop quizes here and there. You threw paper and pencils at Tea(A/N and she never knew it was you! MUHAHAHA!!!). You had gym and hated it. And now lunch. And they were having your favorite, (instert food)!!! You ate most of it. But you kept thinking about that dream you had.

'Dammit! It was just a dream, well actually more of a memory. I shouldn't let it get to me. Mom can't get me here, and she never will...at least I hope so. No, she won't! I won't let her. But I don't know how to fight. I can't fight her especially, she's my mom. Ugh why did we have to share the same blood? Oh yeah, because she's my mom and she was so stupid not to use protection. She could've left me on a porch to die, but no, she had to at least try to take care of me. And looks what's happened. I'm in Japan living with my aunt who's had no contact with my family for eight years. Can life get any worse ...oh geat I jinxed it!'

"Hello? Earth to __, can you hear me?" Tristan said as he waved his hand infront of your face, causing you to snap out of your trance.

"Huh, oh sorry. I was just thinking."

"Ok if that's it than you can go back to thinking. We were just concerned." He said as he went back to eating his food.

"Yeah you look really tired. Is there anything wrong?" That was Tea "We're your friends and if anything is going on you can tell us." (A/N told you it was Tea...die!!!)

"I'm fine." You say while taking out your journal, opening it to a fresh page. You started to write.(A/N from now on when ever you write an entry it starts with ~ and it ends with that too. Just to let you know, cause for some reason everytime I do the 'italic' the whole story gets like that.)

~I had a dream memory last night. About my mom. Right now, I'm still creeped out by it. Because what if she comes back? She can get a passport. She can actually come here. It's not like I have a restraining order. But hopefully she's getting help, like she said she would. But I don't know...I don't feel safe around her. Never really have. Of course who would feel safe around someone who has beaten you most of your life? I still got bruises from the last beating she gave me. I just hope dad wasn't as bad. Wait of course he had to be if he just ran away when he found out she was pregnant. At least that's what I've been told. I really can't belive much anymore. My life is really screwed up. Mom: Pregnant at the age of 16. Beats me, after she said she'd take care of me. Drinks. Dad: Runs away after he found out mom was pregnant(or so I've heard). The rest unknown. Grandma: Hasn't visited us in over three years. Gave birth to mom. Is ashamed of mom. Is ashamed of dad. Grandpa: Hasn't visited in over three years. Treats me like dirt. Ashamed of all of us. Helen: Hasn't had any contact with the family for eight years. Very nice. Actually cares. Has never gotten married, or engaged. Screwed up family? Yes. Even Helen, how could she not contact us in eight years? But here she is now. Taking care of me. It makes no sense. I'm going to ask her today. I really need to know. I'm not going to let her be a mystery, not like dad. I'm going to find out. And she's going to tell me even if she doesn't want to.~

You put down your pen. RING!!!! You jumped as you heard the bell and headed to your last two classes of the day.(A/N blah blah school sucks, lets skip to the end of the day.) You headed home. But you felt someone was following you. Turning around you saw Yugi and the gang.

"Hi." You say shyly.

"Hey, do ya wanta come to the arcade wit' us?"

"Umm, ok. But I need to tell my aunt. Wait for me ok?" You say as you rush to your house, quickly dialing your aunts cell. Ugh, it was the answering machine.

"Helen I'm going to the arcade with some friends, so don't worry for me. Bye." You hang up the phone. Leaving the house and locking the door. They were still waiting for you.

"So are you coming?" Short Yugi asked you.

"Yeah." And you smiled following them to the arcade.
Me- another chapter done.

Light-Umm, Patty, we have some bad news.

Me-What?

Shadow-Look who's come to see you.*opens a door and lawyers come out*

Lawyer-Are you the author of this fanfic?

Me-Y-yes....

Lawyer-Your coming with us.

Me-Why?!!!

Lawyer-You didn't do the disclaimer.

Me-Grrr! Light that was your job!

Light-SORRY!!!!

Shadow-MUHAHAHAHA!!!!NOW I CAN TAKE OVER THE STORY!!!!!

Me-I'll do the disclaimer now.

Lawyer-*sigh*fine.

Me-I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh, so no lawyers!

Lawyers-Aww man*leave*

Me-and Shadow what the hell did you say?!

Shadow-Ehhh I said ehh.....Goodbye!*runs away*

Me-You come back here!!!!!!!!*chases after Shadow*

Light-You guys be nice!!! I think the readers are scared of us.

Me-Grr!!!*bites Light's head off*

Shadow-That's is serious shit.

Light-Give me back my head!!!!

Shadow-Ehh...nobody cal the cops on us! We're not crazy!!!