Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ a new life ❯ blame the alarm clock! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Me-So get back, back, back to where we lasted, just like I imagined, I could never feel this way! So get back, back, back to the disaster, my hearts beating faster, holding on to feel the same! This may never start, I'll tear us apart, cannot be your enemy! Losing half a year, waiting for you here, I'd be your anything. So get back, back-

Shadow-WILL YOU BE QUIET?!

Me-Muhahahahaha!!! Never, hahaha, never!!!!

Shadow-Note to self: Watch out for Patricia.

Me-What the song is stuck in my head.

Light-For a whole week?!

Me- yes*looks innocent*

Shadow-grr.....

Me-Like *beep*(You don't want me to say you name so I won't) always says....mrr....

Shadow-There's no way to win this is there?

Light-Nope. ^.^ You say grr she says-

Shadow-I know I'm not stupid!!!!

Me-This may never start, we may fall apart, AND I'D BE YOUR MEMORY! Lost your sense of fear, feelings insincere, CAN I BE YOUR MEMORY?!

Shadow-DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?!........don't answer that.

Me-Ok than. Now time for disclaimer, I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh......oh if only I did.

Shadow-On with the story already!!!!
------------------------------------------------------tee hee--------------------------------------------------
Last night you had given yourself a blue strand of hair(if you already have blue highlights...forget it and go along with the story I have an idea!). You had brought blue hair dye from America. You use to paint your friends hair, and you had brought all your hair dyes with you. Green, blue, red, hot pink(so I like odd colors sue me), and deep purple. You really liked to do things other people didn't do. You weren't much of a trend follower. And today you felt like going to school looking a little different. ok now we have to get to this morning. Blah!

You feel asleep with your cd player still on. You had put it on shuffle so, it never turned off. You couldn't hear the music playing, because well you were asleep. The alarm clock went on. You didn't hear it.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Nothing. You didn't wake up. You were too busy sleeping. Your arm moved, pushing the clock. It feel on the floor, making a faint 'thump' and the alarm turned off. You rolled over, the cord of the earphones started to get tangled around your neck.

"No. Please. Stop." You said quietly as you turned again. You were having another nightmare.(Wanna know what it is?)
****************************
DREAM
****************************
"Let her go!" Hellen said as she pulled the 7 year old you away from your mom.

"She's my child, Helen! Not yours!" She tugged on your arm.

"You beat her, _(mom's name)_! I'm not letting you take her." But your mom grabbed you, and slapped your hand.

"If you ever try that again, I'll beat her until she bleeds." And with that she punches your back, you almost fall foward, but hold your balance.

"You wouldn't dare..." Helen shot glares at your mother.

"Try me, Helen." Fear crossed Helen's face and she looked down. Letting out a deep breath. "I thought so." With that your mom walked away still holding you, her grip was really tight.

"Be strong kid." That's all Helen said as she watched your mom drag you back home.
*************************
END OF DREAM
*************************
Your body shot up. You were covered in sweat. It dripped from your chin and onto your sheets.

"What time is it?" You looked at your clock, 7:54! "Shit! I'm late!"
You ran to the bathroom, quickly took a shower and put on your uniform. You didn't eat anything, but you still brushed your teeth. You darted out the door, closing it behind you.

'Great I'm gonna be late! Can it get any worse?! Damn I just jinxed it! Grrr!!!!!' You headed inside the school. Ignoring the weight of your schoolbag, you didn't put anything in your locker, you just headed towards your first class.(oxygen!) You turned the knob of the door. The teachers back was turned, so you decided to tip toe to your desk. Bad idea.

"I'm glad you finally decided to join us Ms.___."

"Sorry. I-I.."

"Save it for detention." You glared at her, and sat in your seat. 'Damn teacher giving me detention. Grr!!! Well today is gonna suck. People are already starring at me, guess I shouldn't have given myself a blue highlight! Now I went from the new kid, to the school freak.'

"So why are you late?" You turned around to face Ryou.(He sits behind you.)

"Because my alarm clock didn't go on(thats wat you think!)."

"Oh."

"___, Ryou?!" The teacher yelled at you and Ryou. 'What does she want?' "Would you like to explain to the class what you two are talking about?" Everyone was staring at you two right now, and it was pissing you off. You were about to speak but Ryou cut in.

"We were-" You started.

"She dropped her pencil and I was giving it to her. She was just thanking me." He says as he hands you one of his pencils. You follow his story.

"Yeah." You say as you take the pencil. The teacher just gives you a weird look like she desn't believe you. But she lets you slide.

"Ok." And she turns her back, as she writes on the board.

"Thanks Ryou." You whisper to him, being more careful now.

"No problem." He gives you his I'm-so-cute smile. But you didn't see it, you wre busy trying to at least pay attention.

The day goes by really quickly. Of course people laugh at your hair a little(DAMN THEM!), but you tried to ignore it, besides you were stuck in your head.

'Damn teacher giving me detention, and embarassing me and Ryou in front of the whole class. Damn her. This school is all screwed up. Hmph, the only person who's been really nice to me, I mean really nice, is Ryou. He's really sweet, cute too. Wait what did I just say? You think he's cute, that's what you said. Leave me alone. Fine but remember what happened last time when you tried to run away from your feelings? And remember what happened when I told people my feelings. Why do you think I keep you a secret. Oh please, there are lots of people who have voices in their head (LIKE ME!). Yeah but I bet all those people are locked up in some insane aslym, am I right? I'm not taking this! You like him at least a little, but when it's too late to tell him, don't come crying to me! Don't worry I won't!'

You fell to the floor. Your journal fell on the floor. It opened to the page with that picture you drew at the arcade. You had bumped into someone, and you were guessing they were mad.

"Watch where you're going freak!" Yup, they were mad.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry don't cut it!" He saw the picture and picked up your jounal. "So you're a bigger freak than I thought." This made you mad, you were about to kick him, but a white haired boy stepped in front of you.

"Leave her alone! She said she was sorry." Ryou tried to take back your book, but the guy kept a tight grip on it.

"Hmph." Was all he said, as he threw the book to the floor as he left. You bent down to pick it up, covering your backside(mini skirt hello).

"Thanks Ryou. You didn't need to do that."

"I think I did." You smirked.

"You saved my butt twice today." (what? no cursing, woah) All he did was smile at you. 'Yeah, he is cute-wait no shut up!!! Oh come on, at least admit it! But I don't really know him. Is that important? Fuck yeah! Grr, you're impossible! My mom made me this way. No you made yourself this way. Always trying to be tough, when you didn't even have the guts to slap your mother, once! You don't understand! Of course I do, I'm the only one that does. Just leave me alone. There you go again. Grr, just stop-'

"___, hello? ___, are you there?" He waved his hand in front of your face, trying to get you back to reality. Congratulations, you escaped your thoughts.

"Huh? Oh sorry, I was thinking." You gave him a small smile.

"Ok." He walked off. You just watched him go. 'Ok, so maybe I like him a little. Good you're not denying it. Oh shut up!' You smiled to yourself. School was already over. But then you remembered,detention.

"Hey Ryou!" He stopped and turned around, he was far from you, but you could still see his face.

"Yeah?"

"I don't know where the room for the detention is. Can you show me?"

"Ok." He ran up to you, and grabbed your arm. "Follow me." He lead you to the room. Which you really didn't want to go in. But you didn't really have a choice.

"Thanks." You say as you start to open the door. As you notice Ryou was still holdig your arm."Um, Ryou could you..."

"Sorry." His cheeks turned into a light pink(hot pink is better!), and he let go.

"It's ok, but if you do it a third time then we'll need to talk." You laughed a little. "Well I gotta go to hell." Entering the room you notced there were about, 10 people there. None that you recognized. You just took a seat in the back and took out your journal.
>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<
Me-There I updated though I didn't get more than one review. T_T

Shadow-Oh shut up, your stories not great anyway.

Me-gee thanks.

Shadow-You're welcome.

Light-Why are you thanking her? She said something mean.

Shadow-IT'S CALLED SARCASM!!!

Light-Oh.

Me-SO GET BACK BACK BACK TO WHERE WE LASTED! JUST LIKE I IMAGINED! I COULD NEVER FEEL THIS WAY! SO GET BACK BACK BACK TO THE DISASTER! MY HEARTS BEATING FASTER! HOLDING ON TO FEEL THE SAME!

Shadow-shut up!

Me-not until I get my reviews!

Shadow-People review so she can shut up!

Light-Now good bye. ^_^