Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ a new life ❯ Thank you everyone! ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This is not really an authors note. I just want to say thanks for everyone who has reviewed! You all get......COCA COLA SEALS! MUHAHAHA!!! *gets glares from readers* uhh...did I say coca cola seals? I meant Ryou plushies, heheh..ingrates. KIDDING! So here's everyone I'd like to thank.



ShadowDragolf: You're welcome. I hope you update your ficcy. I forgot the title No!!! Damn my short intenstion span.

silver dark rose: I will update! MUHAHAHA!!!

Master Duelist Kaori: Thanks. You're a loyal reader *Hands you a star* Hehe. Yeah homework sucks, even more when it has to do with Shakespeare!

PrincessKrystal01: Yes mom. Hehe, and her evil doings will arrive... shit I gave that away. Damn me!

Master Duelist Kaori:What going to happen is *gets crowded by readers* uhh...I can't tell you MUHAHAHAHA!!! *gets beaten by readers* oww...oh wait another review hehe.

kagayaku rei tsuki: An evil mom she is indeed. Wait, what did I say? Oh well.

Master Duelist Kaori:Lazy is good. Look at me, I don't do anything but go on the computer. ^_^ I should keep count on how many times you reviewed.

silver dark rose: I will!

black_leopard_9: black_leopard_9 strikes again. Hehe, sorry, like I said I'm happy!

Master Duelist Kaori: Yes I did and proud of it! Wait this is another review by you. Yay! Err...sorry I'm overly excited.

brokensoul13:HELLO! Too bad I can't say your name. You know you need to stop eating so many oreos! They make you too sugar high. And to anyone who read her review, Ryou is ok! Bill was taken out of Ryou's ass. It's an inside joke.

Sirius The Dark Angel: I use word pad. ^_^ Thanks again to everyone who's anyone that helped. Man, you and Master Duelist Kaori review a lot...YAY!

Master Duelist Kaori: Another review by you. YEAH! You like me, you really like me. ^_^ hehe...

black_leopard_9: YAY black leopard! Do I have to write nine? Sorry! Hehe must be good to be # 10, huh. ^_^ I hope you update your stories too. *cough*50 second dates*cough* I said nothing. ^_^

Sirius The Dark Angel: We all hate Anzu. Heh, but I'm not good at bashing...this story wouldn't go good with it. Damn me and my writing ways.


Master Duelist Kaori: You review again. Hehe, your on fire here. No not literaly, though I was T_T ...er..yeah thanks for your help too! Seal plushie? *hands Master Duelist Kaori a seal plushie*

Master Duelist Kaori: YAY another review by you. STILL A BIG FAN! You tend to review a lot. ^_^ Yay!

Sirius The Dark Angel: Again, now you're my 3rd reviewer hehe. And yes the Ryou plushie with kitty ears is cute. I found a picture of him like that once. He looked cuter!

Sirius The Dark Angel: Yes it did suck to only have two reviews, but now I got more! YAY!

Master Duelist Kaori: My first reviewer! Thanks!!!! You're awsome and I love your fics! Muhaha, I hope you update them.



I thank all of you! And anyone who reviews in the future. Just to let you know things will start to get intense here. Like your mom is gonna- no no no no, I'm not going to give it away. NEVER MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Sorry. I hope you like the coca cola seal plushies. I got one his name is Stuffy, he was in chapter nine remember? Thanks again...now I gotta finally finish every stupid peice of homework. That stupid excuse for a mortal teacher has given me! Uhhh...byes!