Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ a new life ❯ Darkness..again ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Me-Yes I've heard all the stories about MM.org taking out all CYOA's and to tell you the truth I. AM. PISSED! What the hell is wrong with the world today?! Grrr, what's so fucking wrong about cyoa's?! They're very good! SO WHY DELETE THEM?! *sighs* There that's better....NOT! I WANT TO FU-

Light-Patty, Patty, calm down!

Me-Calm down, calm down, CALM DOWN?! MOST OF MY FAVORITE FANFIC'S ARE CYOA'S!!! AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?!

Shadow-*hit's Patty over the head with a frying pan*

Me- X_X

Light-Oh God....

Shadow-PATRICIA DOES NOT OWN YU-GI-OH! NOW ON WITH THE STORY!

Me-oww...umm..ok..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**********DREAM***************
"___, I want you to live with me. Back in America, with all your friends, your old school, your old life."

"Mom I can't live with you." Youi said calmly.

Your mom got up and left the house. You followed.

"Mom, please wait!"

"No, it seems to you I was never your mother! And to me, you were never my daughter!"

"Mom, you're not being fair!"

"Heh, too bad ___, life's not fair! It'll never be fair." You pushed your mom. You could feel tears forming in eyes. Your mom soon turned around, punching you. Sending you flying to the ground.

"____ I'm so sorry, I-"

"Didn't mean it?! You've always said that! And it's always been a lie! I hate you!" You were frustrated now. Pretty soon you saw your mom enter her car and leave. She drove faster than she was allowed, but you didn't stop her. You kicked the ground beneath you. Letting all your anger and hatred out. You forced yourself to fall, and you did. Hugging your legs, you rested your face in your arms. Blood flowed out of your mouth. From where your mom had punch you. You felt like dying..no you wanted her to die.

You got up and started running. Your feet taking you somewhere unaware. Soon another body hit yours. Sending you falling to the ground. The cement ripping the flesh on you arm.

"I'm sorry-___, are you crying?" The voice said to you. You were unable to see their face. But it didn't really matter.

"No...yes."

"W-why, what happened?" You felt their hand being placed on your arm. The arm that wasn't wounded.

"I don't want to talk about it." You looked at the ground. Little drops of blood could be seen. 'Damn cement...'

"Please tell me." You looked up at their face, you couldn't see them. They were gone. Everything went black all of the sudden. Darkness consumed everything. That's when you felt really cold. You blood felt frozen. Where were you?

"Is the poor little girl scared?"

"Wh-who are you?"

"Aww, I'm scaring you."

"Show yourself!"

"Or what? Are you going to cry to your friends for help?"

"LEAVE. ME. ALONE!" Your knees gave out and once again you fell to the floor. Wait, there was no floor. You just kept falling. Falling into the darkness. You became numb, frozen...dead.
*************END OF DREAM***********
You sat up, panting like a tired dog in the summer. Sweat covered every inch of your body. You noticed you were on the floor, you must have fallen off. (A/N happened to me..don't laugh!) Your head started to hurt. Placing your hand on your forehead, you noted it was hot. Burning hot.

"God that was a freaky dream." You jumpe as the alarm clock started to ring. "Ugh..." Your head hurt enough already, so the beeping was really starting to annoy you. Picking up the clock you hit the snooze button and threw it at the wall. A few peices broke off.

"Damn thing doesn't die!" Bad idea, you shouldn't have yelled. You head started to hurt again. It felt as if you were being electrocuted a countless ammmount of times. You quickly did your morning routine. Shower, get dressed, breakfast, brush teeth, go!
>>>><<<< (A/N Arrows hehe ^_^, woah mood swings)

You headed towards your first class, the teacher wasn't there. So everyone was just talking. To you it sounds 4 times louder than it already is. You just take your seat and try not to let it bother you. Not working. 'God why's everyone so loud?! They don't have to yell, they're right next to eachother. Dammit!'

"IT'S. TOO. LOUD!!!" You had accidently screamed out that part. Everyone turned to face you. Giving you confused, angry, or we-think-you're-crazy looks. Under all the embarrassment your face turned a very deep crimson. It soon faded as everyone went back to talking.

"What was with the sudden outburst?" You turned around and saw Yugi and the gang giving you worried looks. Yugi was the one who asked you the question, and you didn't really feel like answering. So you looked away. That is until you felt an arm on your shoulder, they never give up.

"It was nothing, it just seems loud in here." You still didn't look at them. You kept your concentration on your fingers. And the hand left your shoulder. They shugged, saying a quick and low 'ok' as they went to they're seats. Everyone got quiet when the teacher came in. Your head still hurt, and you felt like stabbing the nearest person.

The teacher started the class, you tuned out. You were too busy thinking about that voice.

' "Is the poor little girl scared?" "Wh-who are you?" "Aww, I'm scaring you." "Show yourself!" "Or what? Are you going to cry to your friends for help?" LEAVE ME ALONE!" What the hell was that about? Who was speaking to me. And the dream I saw before that, I've had that dream before. But why can't I see the other person's face?! Ugh, this is too confusing!'

"Ms.___, can you please solve this problem?" The teacher interupted your thoughts as you looked at her. You nodded weakly and got up from your seat. You walked over to the board, taking the chalk. The writting on the board was blurry. You couldn't understand it. And your eyelids felt heavy, they were slowly closing. You dropped the chalk and fell on the floor. You could hear the class gasp as all your surroundings went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me-Muhahaha, second time I made you faint. Aren't I evil? ^__^

Shadow-No, I am.

Me-*grunts* Your right, your the one that hit me with that frying pan. Which reminds me...*takes out a baseball bat* Hehe.

Shadow- O_O AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs away*

Me-You come back here!

Light-Uhhh... R&R people. Now byes ^_^U