Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Real Good Place to Start ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:I do not own Konami, Shonen Jump, 4Kids Productions, or MCA records. Plain and simple.

A Real Good Place to Start by vegitoth; Song by George Strait

A/N I'm changing a few things on this story for the fact I've created a big confusion on everyones part so there is gonna be a pairing change.
----------------------------------------------------------------

//Still reelin' from a relationship that left me torn in two
Tryin' to find that first step that leads to someone new
Gettin' me back together, didn't know it could be so hard
But if I'm ever gonna mend this broken heart...
You look like a real good place to start\\

It was a starry night in Domino City. Everywhere you'd look people take adavantage of a quiet night. Not a person was walking in the streets. All was peaceful and quiet, but not as quiet as you thought it would be. Two people were out on a night of stargazing. Yugi Moto and Tea Gardener were two lovers holding each other close looking at the stars and waiting for the stars to fall. While on the empty streets a strange look on Yugi's face caught Tea's attention and she asked "What's the matter Yugi?" Before he replied, he looked for a bench they could sit on. Soon after finding one he replied, "I've been thinking of things that have been going on around us for the past few months. I've been mostly thinking about what Seto did to you."

*Flashback*

One day after high school, both Yugi, Tea, and Seto were in the gameshop having an argument due to the fact that Seto got convinced in his crazy head that Tea cheated on him while he was on a bussiness trip. Tea and Seto told Yugi to stay out of their business. The worst thing about the arguement that night was that Seto had been drinking too much on the return home from his trip and just recently that afternoon. It got him to the point to where he was getting abusive. Tea and Seto reached a violent point in their argument that was worthless and Seto punched her in the nose causing Tea to fall on the floor with her bleeding. Yugi knew he couldn't bear to see his own best friend get hurt for something she didn't do, so he got up and stopped Seto before he punched her again.

//I need a new beginning, and girl you fit right in
Sometimes a new beginning is found in an old friend
If I'm ever gonna mend this broken heart...
You look like a real good place to start\\

Having a bit of anger in his voice, he pulled Seto close to his face and threatened him by saying, "If you lay one more hand on her, I will make sure that both you and Tea are through."

"Dont bother Yugi, I'm already done with her." Seto pulled himself away from Yugi and left the Gameshop.

Controlling his temper, Yugi went back to where Tea was still crying on the floor. He came over to her and wrapped his arms around her and he whispered "Shh it's okay, Tea, he's gone now."

"Why are you comforting me, aren't you still with your boyfriend?"

"Bakura told me that he cheated on me and it broke my heart."

Hushing her cries, Tea smiled and said, "I guess we know where our new beginning will start and it's right in each other."

"Yep I guess you're right." Yugi cupped one side of her face and kissed her passionately. Tea never felt such passion in a guys kiss before especially on Seto's even though they never kissed once in their relationship. Yugi kissed her and it felt that she knew where she belonged. After a few minutes the sweet tender kiss ended. Yugi wanted heal Tea's nose.

*End Flashback*

//There've been times when you and him just couldn't get along
I'd hear your knock and let you in, be your shoulder to cry on
And now he's finally left you, and I've find you in my arms
If I'm ever gonna mend this broken heart...
You look like a real good place to start\\

"I remember that Yugi, and that was the day our affair started."

"Yeah and you know what? I really dont want this affair to end I want it to last forever."

"Me too Yugi, but you know the more I think about that day, I think more of that special song you and I heard on the radio one night."

Holding his girlfriend close to him, he began to sing the chorus of the special song Tea talked about. Both of them sang with each other loving every word of it.

"I need a new beginning, and girl you fit right in
Sometimes a new beginning is found in an old friend
If I'm ever gonna mend this broken heart...
You look like a real good place to start"

Shortly after singing the song, Yugi looked into his lovers eyes. Seeing a strong fiery passion in her eyes, he began to kiss her lips with a passion she never felt before. A few moments later, after their loving passionate kiss ended, Yugi whispered

"Aishiteru, Angel."

"Aishiteru, sweetheart."

Tea then kissed her boyfriend with a passion that never seems to stop growing inside her. Yugi returned it at an instant, not paying a single lick of attention to the stars that were falling from the sky. It was a perfect night of love.

//If I'm ever gonna mend this broken heart...
You look like a real good place to start\\

THE END