Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Rose to Show My Love ❯ Chappy 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Rose to Show My Love

Shaina- Well here is chapter 14. *muses nod* They're trying to win a bet. They all worked together on this one story. . .but unless they can stay quiet all day they won't be able to put it up. *muses nod* And Nen. . .the only one who isn't in on the story has oddly enough disappeared. So I guess commentary is my job today. Well I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh so please don't sue. If you have to sue someone. . .sue my muses.

Chapter 14- The Singing Rose

" Keora?" asks Ryou as he sits on the couch in the Kaiba Mansion watching the girl run around in her violet dress.

" Yeah?" asks Keora as she leans down and picks one of her accessories off the floor.

" Why did you invite us all over?" asks Ryou. Keora shrugs as she looks at herself in the mirror and smooths the material on her knee length dress.

" It got rather boring. . .all the servants asking me if I was alright," says Keora as she looks down at her chest. " I'm fine. . .a little sore. . .but I'll be fine." Ryou nods as Bakura comes walking downstairs.

" Finished?" asks Ryou to his boyfriend. Bakura nods as he looks at Keora. " What took you so long?"

" Noa. . .was being a pain," says Bakura and shakes his head. " Considering he still can't walk. . ." Ryou nods and shrugs as Bakura plops down next to him. " So we going to this benefit concert?" Ryou nods as Nen and Kanji appear. The two five years old smile as their long hair falls into their eyes. Finally Seto, Mokuba, and Noa appear. Keora knells down and straightens Nen's coat.

" Keora?" asks Nen. Keora smiles and looks up into the kids eyes. " You're nice." Keora smiles as she stands up and turns to look at Seto. His black leather pants and black shirt look normal on the teen and so does his Battle City coat. What is out of place is the necklace around his neck.

" Seto. . .when did you get that necklace?" asks Keora as she looks at him.

" It's old. . .really old," whispers Seto and turns his face away. Keora nods slightly as she looks at Noa who is dressed in an all white copy of Seto's uniform. Finally her eyes rest on Mokuba and she smiles slightly.

" Mokuba. . .what are you wearing?" asks Keora her hands on her hips. The youngest Kaiba brother smiles as his silver Seto like coat falls around his ankles. Keora shakes her head and smiles. " You three. . . are so hopeless." Seto, Noa, and Mokuba shrug as they descend the stairs. Mokuba's waist long hair blows back and forth. Nen and Kanji smile as Seto knells down and looks at them.

" You two kiddo's coming?" asks Seto. Nen and Kanji smile and nod and Seto ruffles their hair. " That's good. . .now come on. . .Keora's got a concert. . .and we can't make her late." The only female of the whole group smiles as she walks next to Ryou and Noa for some strange reason as Bakura, Seto, Mokuba, Nen, and Kanji walk up in head of them. Suddenly the other two yami/hikari couples appear. Malik falls in next to Ryou as Yugi falls in next to Noa.

" K. . .question. . .is there a reason the yami's are up there. . .and the hikari's are back here?" asks Keora. The other four blink and look at each other and break into hysterical laughter. The yami's and Seto look back and blink.

" What's so funny?" asks Seto. Keora shrugs and then looks at Nen and Kanji and almost falls over. " What's wrong?"

" I. . .I. . .get. . .it," says Keora between bursts of laughter. " I'm so dang slow." Everyone else blinks wondering what is wrong with their family and boyfriends. " Well I guess I now know who's on the bottom and who's on the top." The others who aren't laughing eyes go wide.

" Keora," growls Seto as his hands clench at his sides. " There are children present here." Keora sobbers up and looks at Nen and Kanji who look confused.

" Yeah. . . guess you're right," says Keora and suddenly they all appear at the front gate of the auditorium.

" Hello Keora," says one of the guards. Keora bows as she walks in followed by her family and friends.

" Where's the rest of your band?" asks Ryou. Keora smiles as she leans backwards and looks up at the lights.

" Oh. . .Duel and them? They're here. . .somewhere," says Keora as she walks toward the dressing room. " Mokuba. . . weren't you going to sing with me tonight?" Mokuba nod and looks at Seto and Noa.

" I promised her," says Mokuba and they nod. " Don't worry. . .I'll be fine." Keora smiles as she opens the dressing room door and walks in. " Where should I get dressed?" Keora shrugs as she walks toward a closet and walks in. She pulls a pair of purple leather pants and a silver tube-top off of a rack and slips her dress off over her head. She slips her bra off and pulls her new outfit on. She slips a pair of black boots on and walks out. " Keora!" Keora rolls her eyes as she looks at Mokuba standing in the room naked. She leans against a wall and watches her brother. " What are you doing?"

" Get dressed Mokuba," says Keora and shrugs as she continues to watch him.

" Keora. . .this isn't right," says Mokuba as he blushes self consciously.

" Mokuba. . .you're my brother. . .it's not the first time," says Keora as she rolls her eyes.

" I spent two years with Kanji in the hospital. . .I saw him without his clothes on plenty of times."

" Kanji was ten," growls Mokuba as he grabs another pair of silver leather pants and pulls them on. " There's a three year difference." Mokuba pulls on a tight silver tank-top and pulls his coat back on. " A big difference." Keora sighs as she continues to lean against the door. " It's not right."

" Mokuba. . .I'm sixteen. . .don't worry about it," says Keora as she hears a shot and a curse come from down the hall. " Security won't let Duke in. . .again." Keora walks out and shouts something and Duke comes flying into the room. " Thought I told you to keep your pass at all times."

" I'm sorry. . .I forgot," says Duke and looks at Mokuba. " Did she walk out on you changing again?" Mokuba rolls his eyes and Duke laughs as he runs into the closet and comes out two minutes later dressed in an all black uniform. Two more people appear minutes later. One a 20 year old boy with a guitar slung over his back. The other a fourteen year old girl with blue hair.

" Hiya Duel and Serena. You seen Nee anywhere?" asks Keora. They nod as a dark green haired sixteen year old boy appears." That all of us?" They nod and Keora smiles as she tosses a couple of drumsticks over to Nee. " On the drums." Nee nods and Keora smiles as they walk toward the stage.

" And now the main attraction! Domino City's very own 'Silver Journey'!" shouts the announcer as the curtains go up. Ryou, Bakura, Seto, Noa, Marik, Malik, Nen and Kanji sit in the front row.

" Do You Hold Someone Dear to You

Is there a bond between you

Almost like you can read each others minds

That's what its like between you me

We are best friends

Brothers

Family thru the good and the bad

You protect me and I protect you

That's who we are to each other

But what if that bound breaks

What if it snaps in two

Who can I turn to

If I can't turn to you

IF I can't trust my brother

Then who can I trust

To keep all my secrets

To protect in the dark

So when that bond breaks

When there is no one to run too

Close your eyes

And dream that they'll be there for you

Cause they're your brother

No reason to fight

Hold you in the dark and hold you in the light

That's who they are," sings Keora as the lights focus on her. Mokuba stands at her side ready for his song. " Well how do you like it?" The crowd cheers and Keora smiles. " I'm Keora Kaiba. . .and if not for some very odd circumstances. . .some of you must have sawn on the news. . .I would have been here last night. How did they do without me?" The crowd cheers and Keora smiles. " That's good to hear. On the stage with me we have Nee Aline, Duel Ring, Serena Ring, Duke Devlin and my little bro Mokuba Kaiba." Keora looks at all the girls who are in the crowd who are starring at Duke. " Oh and for all the female audience. . . Duke has a girlfriend. . .namely Me."

" I was living in darkness

Didn't see the light

No one there to comfort me

But then you came

A light in my dark world

Someone who's been there for me

I've never truly been alone

You've always been near

Protected me from the dark

My big brother

The CEO of Kaiba Corps

Seems so cold and aloof

But if you get to know him

Like I know him

Then you'll know the real Seto Kaiba within

He's been there for me

Ever since my parents died

He's never truly left my side

He's my guardian angel

My protector

That's who he is to me

He'll protect me

He'll take my pain

Take a bullet that's aimed my heart

And I'll do the same

None of you know our past

Nor our present

And no one at all knows our future

So we hope and we pray that our future will hold

Hope and Light

Peace and Happiness

And Most of All

We hope it will hold

Us on," sings Mokuba as he looks at Seto. " I'm Mokuba Kaiba. . .that's a song dedicated to my big brother Seto.

" I'm sorry to say. . .but it looks like it's going to rain," says Keora and looks at the sky. " And considering I'm still healing. . .I think I better get going." The crowd sighs and Keora smiles. " One more song." The crowd cheers and Keora motions for Noa and Seto. They blink but nod and run up onto the stage followed by all the others in the front.

" Well I have no clue what Keora's planned," whispers Ryou in Bakura's ear. Bakura smiles and nods.

" And a one, and a two, and a three," says Nee as he taps his drumsticks as the lights go out. A dueling arena suddenly arises and there stands Noa and Seto.

" How did it come to this

After all we've been through

Two of a pair now on opposites sides

We've come so far

Have nothing to regret

But yet there's something that still pulls at my heart

It is cause I am dueling you

My brother in spirit and life

I am your protector, your guardian angel

Yet why don't I sprout wings and fly

Because I'm only a fallen angel

Nothing could get me off the ground

Yet I believe that you're here for me

Hopefully one day I'm found

And as we turn away from the duel

One of us will win and one of us will lose

Yes in the game of life there's always a way for two to win

Just hold on and look deep within

You're my guardian

I'm your protectee

So watch over me," sings Keora as Noa and Seto act out the song.

" Good night everyone!" Keora and the others disappear. Bakura and Ryou smile as they appear outside their house. Ryou smiles as he leans into Bakura and kisses the yami.

" We've got a problem," purrs Ryou. Bakura smiles and runs a hand down his hikari's back as it starts to rain. " It's raining." Bakura smiles as he runs a hand through his hikari's now wet hair.

" So it is," says Bakura and kisses his hikari again. Ryou purrs and wraps his arms around his yami.

" Bakura. . .we really shouldn't be doing this outside," says Ryou. Bakura nods and they disappear inside. Ryou removes his wet shirt and pants and then his underwear. Bakura fazes out of his clothes as Ryou walks toward his closet and grabs a pair of blue sweat pants and pulls them on. Bakura grabs a sheet and wraps it around himself as Ryou picks their clothes up and walks downstairs and throws the clothes in the washer. " Bakura. . .do you need some pants?" Bakura shrugs as he looks in the closet and grabs a pair of grey sweat pants. " I just thought of something." Bakura shrugs and walks over and kisses his hikari.

" What?" asks Bakura as he looks in his hikari's eyes.

" We forgot to put underwear on," purrs Ryou. Bakura shrugs as he looks at Ryou and his eyes shimmer with mischief. " That's interesting." Bakura shrugs and nibbles on Ryou's earlobe.

" Yeah. . .well Noa never wear's underwear," says Bakura. Ryou blinks and Bakura laughs slightly. " Seto told me that one time when we were acting like idiots. . .don't know. . .but I think Seto might have been sick then. . .cause if I remember right he sure wasn't at Kaiba Corps the next day." Ryou smiles and runs a hand down his yami's wet back.

" I just thought of something. . .Noa didn't use the SWSA," says Ryou. Bakura blinks and nods slightly. " That was a drastic change.

" He had braces to help his legs move," says Bakura and sighs. " He can't stand without the support of the braces. . .and if you noticed he was leaning against Seto as we left. Ryou nods and then kisses Bakura. " We need to get some sleep." Ryou nods and takes his yami's hand and leads him to the bed.

" Lets sleep Bakura," purrs Ryou and Bakura nods as Ryou drifts off to sleep in his arms.

" Sleep tight. . .Ryou," purrs Bakura and falls to sleep.

Shaina- *smiles* The beginning of the final song is from one of the Yu-Gi-Oh songs the other two are original. The muses are still quiet. . .but I still can't find Nen. *shrugs* He'll show up. Well R+R oh and here*holds out a box of brownies* have a brownie! * Disappears in a cloud of silver mist*