Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Rose to Show My Love ❯ Chappy 154 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Rose to Show My Love

Shaina- *smirks* I found him! * points to Nen sitting on the counter half-asleep* How dumb can you get. . .Baku-chan buried him under a pile of blankets. * points to Baku-chan hanging from the ceiling* He hasn't talked yet though. . .so the muses might get their wish. How did you like the thirteenth chapter? I haven't gotten any reviews on it yet. . .so I don't know if you like it or not.

Nen- I think they like it. *smiles and looks at his slightly depressed creator*

Shaina- You think so? *sighs*

Nen- *nods* Yes. . .I do. *see's Shaina walking toward the knife drawer* Shaina! *runs and grabs the knife out of his creators hands* What did I tell you about knives?

Shaina- *blinks* Girls and knives shouldn't mix. . .tell that to Keora. . .she's the one that throws them at people.

Nen- *shakes head* Yeah. . .she doesn't try to hurt herself with them. *sighs* Well R+R to make my creator happy.

Shaina- *sighs* I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh *walks toward her corner* so please don't sue *sighs* unless your some lame person who thinks I'm rich.

Nen- * uh oh look on his face* Great. . .I feel. . .a kill off someone chapter coming on. * Shaina shakes her head* Oh that's good.

Shaina- No kill. . .no kill. . .no kill. . .kill Anzu. . .kill Anzu. . .kill Anzu. * Shaina continues to chant then changes the words* Noa and Seto slave fic. . .Noa and Seto slave fic. . .*continues to chant*

Nen- * looks at Noa-chan and Seto-chan who are hiding in the corner* Okay. . .great. . .just great. . .well read this chapter and please. . .for all our sakes. . . specially Seto and Noa's review. *points toward the two*

Chapter 15- Angry Bakura and Anzu has Returned. . .

" Great," mumbles Bakura as he flips through the channels. " Nothing to watch. . .nothing to watch. Oh. . .cartoons!" Ryou blinks as he walks into the room balancing a tray with breakfast on one hand and holding a mug of cappuccino in the other hand. Bakura almost screams when Funny Bunny comes onto the TV. He drops the control and falls off of the chair as the music comes on. Ryou blinks as he picks up the control and changes the channel to the news.

" Who taught you to act like that when Funny Bunny comes on?" asks Ryou absently as he looks at his yami.

" Noa and Seto. . .they hate the show," says Bakura and smiles. " So do Keora and Mokuba if I remember correctly. Last time Keora was switching through channels and Funny Bunny came on the TV blew up." Ryou blinks and Bakura smiles slightly as he takes a piece of toast off the tray.

" How did the TV manage to blow up?" asks Ryou as he takes a sip out of his mug of cappuccino. Bakura smiles and leans over and kisses his hikari.

" She got angry. . .she cursed at it. . .she threw one of her many strange accessories at it. . .she kicked it. . .and it blew up," says Bakura and shrugs. " That was one of times I visited them. . .after Keora gave me a body. I walked in and she blinked as the TV blew up in her face. Then she cursed at it in Egyptian. . .cause Seto yelled at her for poisoning Mokuba's mind with her English curse words." Ryou laughs slightly as he hands the mug over to Bakura. Bakura sips the cappuccino and smiles. " This is the kind that Keora buys. . .the really expensive kind. . .Noa likes it and so does Mokuba. Seto drinks decaffeinated coffee. Of course he has to keep a stash of it. . .because whenever Mokuba or Noa finds it they dump it down the toilet. . .or they used to give it to Anzu."

" So that's why Noa and Mokuba say that Seto poisons himself," says Ryou. Bakura nods and smiles as he takes another sip of the cappuccino. " You really like that stuff." Bakura smiles and kisses his hikari and Ryou smiles and then turns his head and looks into the angry eyes of none other then Anzu. The hikari screams and Bakura stands up in one fluent motion.

" I'm back," hisses Anzu. Bakura's eyes grow hard as he crosses his arms over his chest. " Guess who set your house on fire?" Bakura shrugs as two daggers appear in his hands. " I did."

" Thought as much," says Bakura as he attacks the girl. " You were always a worthless good for nothing slut. . .Yami didn't care about you, neither did Yugi for that matter. They might have tolerated you. . .but I'm not like them." Bakura blocks as Anzu tries to cut him with a knife. " Anzu. . .you don't know who you're messing with." Anzu suddenly grabs Ryou and holds her knife to his throat. Bakura tenses up as his eyes soften.

" You take a step and I'll kill your boyfriend," hisses Anzu. Suddenly out of no where a throwing knife appears in the wall behind Anzu. Strands of Anzu's hair are held in the knife. " Who?" Keora smirks as ten throwing knives appear in her hands. " You move and I'll kill him." Keora just shakes her head slightly and puts her head to her chest. She lifts her head up and the knife in Anzu's hand falls to the ground. Anzu growls and shoves Ryou to the ground. Keora smiles as Anzu lunges at her. Keora sidesteps and Anzu runs into the sharp end of something. She looks up into Seto's cold eyes as he pulls a sharp ended staff out of her stomach. " Jerk." Seto smiles as Noa stands his arms crossed over his chest.

" The Staff of Anubis," says Seto and smirks as Mokuba appears and a portal opens up beneath Anzu. Keora sighs as she shakes her head. " Will she get out again?"

" I hope not. . .but knowing her. . .yeah," says Keora and sighs. " Don't worry. . .I think we can take care of her." Ryou looks up from his position on the floor. Bakura walks over and offers a hand to his boyfriend. Ryou grabs Bakura's hand and pulls his yami into a kiss. " I think I'll. . .um be going. . .Seto, Mokuba. . .and Noa. . .come on." The three nod and disappear leaving the two in silence.

" She would have killed me," whispers Ryou shakily. Bakura nods slightly and takes a cloth out of his pocket and wipes off a thin red line on Ryou's neck. " She really is crazy." Bakura nods slightly as he kisses the injury. " You wouldn't have risked my life. . .by moving. . .would you?" Bakura shakes his head and smiles slightly.

" Never. . .I knew Keora would show up. . .eventually. . .just a matter of time. . .she was in her p.j.'s must of just gotten up," says Bakura as he kisses his hikari. Ryou purrs in pleasure and then pulls away for air.

" You sure. . .I never knew she slept in her Light Magician outfit," says Ryou. Bakura nods slightly and smiles. " Kaiba's. . .sleep in strange things."

" No. . .just Keora. . .not all the time. . .but she has an interesting way of getting ready for stuff. She'll sleep all day sometimes. . .and stay up all night," says Bakura. Ryou smiles and kisses his yami. Bakura smiles and pulls Ryou closer to him. " I think she's trying to be a vampire or something."

" I vant to drink vour blood," says Ryou trying to act like a vampire. Bakura smiles as he steps back and trips over the end of the couch and falls onto the couch and in the process turns on the TV. Funny Bunny is on and Bakura jumps up and runs out of the room. " You scared of Funny Bunny that much?"

" I hate it. . .if Pegasus liked it then I hate it," says Bakura. Ryou sighs as he turns the TV back off. " I hate Pegasus, Anzu, and anyone that would try to hurt you." Ryou smiles and lays down on the couch. Bakura lays down on top of him and looks down into his hikari's eyes as he holds himself up with his hands.

" Bakura. . .tell me. . .who was your first true love?" asks Ryou. Bakura smiles slightly as he continues to look into his hikari's eyes. " And don't lie and say it's me." Bakura shakes his head as he leans down so he's only an inch from his hikari's lips.

" But you are," purrs Bakura and kisses Ryou. Ryou leans his head back and purrs as Bakura slips his tongue into his mouth.

" Fine. . .I'll trust you on that one," purrs Ryou as they break the kiss. " You know. . .I'm surprised that Marik hasn't come calling." Bakura smiles and sits up.

" He's to busy with Malik to worry about bugging us," says Bakura as Ryou crawls into his lap. Bakura wraps his arms loosely around his hikari's neck. " Way to busy." Ryou smiles as he leans his head against Bakura's chest. " Ryou. . .what do you want to do today?"

" Well Keora's at the orphanage working on something, Yami and Yugi are at the Game Shop to the best of my knowledge, Seto, Noa, and Mokuba would try to strangle us to death if we went by, and I don't know how we'd fair with Marik and Malik," says Ryou. Bakura sighs as he looks at the TV. " Want to duel?" Bakura shakes his head as he rests his head on his hikari's. " Want to just sit here?" Bakura nods and Ryou smiles. " Fine we'll just sit here and relax." Ryou turns on the TV and smiles slightly. " Hey Kura look you're on TV." Bakura blinks as he looks at the TV and smiles slightly.

" When was that?" asks Bakura and shrugs as he watches the TV. " Thought we told them we just wanted flowers."

" And in ' Young Heroes' we honor Bakura Yami tonight. Two years ago his house was set on fire. His younger brother Ryou was trapped inside. Even though the two have different last names Bakura rescued Ryou. He suffered scars on his back and hands. . .but he's alive and so is his brother Ryou. Bakura doesn't want any acclaim or a medal or anything. He told the police chief that the people he knows would do the same. All we have to say is that Bakura Yami is a Hero," says the reporter. Bakura smiles slightly and shrugs and looks at the TV as another report comes on.

" Hey look. . .they got Keora," says Ryou. Bakura nods as he looks at the TV again.

" And our final Hero or Hero's of the night are Keora Kaiba and Mokuba Kaiba," says the lady. " A couple nights ago Keora's older brother was almost killed, but Keora took the bullet. They both miraculously survived the whole ordeal. Our other Hero is Keora's brother Mokuba Kaiba. . .he saved his older brother Noa from a motor bike accident last year. So in conclusion those are our Hero's of the night here are their name's once again- Seto Kaiba, Yami Motou, Bakura Yami, Keora Kaiba, and Mokuba Kaiba."

" We missed Seto and Yami," says Bakura. Ryou nods and blinks slightly.

" I didn't know that Mokuba saved Noa from a motor bike accident," says Ryou. Bakura nods slightly and shrugs.

" It wasn't all that bad. . .Noa bailed just in time. . .the bike ran into Keora's favorite cherry tree. . .though. Most of the injuries Noa received were inflicted by a very angry then fifteen year old Kaiba," says Bakura. Ryou shrugs as he leans back against his yami and smiles.

" Lets go bug Keora," says Ryou. Bakura shakes his head and Ryou sighs. " Fine we'll just sit here." Bakura nods as he traces lines on his hikari's back. " And I'll get my back traced." Bakura smiles and nods as he continues to do what he's doing. " Fine. . .just fine."

Shaina- Okay a short chapter. But I hope you all liked it. *smiles* YES Nen stopped me from hurting myself.

Nen- * sighs* Yeah. . .well review. . .I don't want to have to stop her every ten seconds again.

* Shaina runs off and Nen rolls his eyes and chases after her. The two are seen in the distance*