Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Rose to Show My Love ❯ Chappy 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Rose to Show My Love

Shaina- I'm sorry about slacking off on this, but I'm back and ready to write more. I thank all of you for your reviews and if you like this story read some of my other stories. I'm working on another Bakura/Ryou one-shot story that will be up soon. I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh so please don't sue. Now lets continue with the story.

Chapter 16 - Surprise Party

" Kura?" asks Ryou as he walks around the house/mansion looking for his yami. " Oh Kura-chan. . .where are you?"

" In here," says Bakura as he sticks his head out of the bathroom. " I can't get this to look right on me." Ryou smiles as he looks at his yami dressed in an all black outfit. " What am I missing?"

" The ring silly," says Ryou and walks up behind his yami and slips it over his head. " So Yugi's ready to take the pictures now?" Bakura nods and Ryou smiles as he wraps his arms around his yami's neck. " I'm so happy."

" Why?" asks Bakura as he turns around and wraps his arms around his hikari.

" Why are you happy?" Ryou looks into his yami's eyes and then captures Bakura's lips in his own. " Never mind." Ryou laughs as he looks straight into his yami's eyes and into his soul.

" What are you up too Kura?" asks Ryou. Bakura blinks as he looks at his hikari who smiles innocently. " I can tell you're up to something."

" Nothing Ryou. I'm perfectly fine," says Bakura and kisses his hikari who purrs in pleasure. " I'm with you after all." Ryou nods as Bakura lets go of him and looks in the mirror. " How do I look?"

" Like a. . .king," purrs Ryou and Bakura blushes slightly. " How about me?" Bakura studies his hikari's matching outfit and purrs in pleasure. " Is that a yes?"

" You look good enough to eat Ryou-chan," whispers Bakura as he walks up behind his hikari and nibbles on his ear. " You even taste good." Ryou laughs as he spins around and pins Bakura to the bathroom door. " Now none of that. We have a picture shoot to go too." Ryou nods and they suddenly disappear and reappear in Field of Roses. " Of course Yugi won't be here for an hour or so." Ryou laughs as his yami runs a hand up the inside of his shirt. " But then again I don't want Yami coming and yelling at us." Ryou laughs as he melts into his yami's touch.

An Hour Later

" You two," sighs Yugi as he walks up behind the two who start and turn around and look at him in shock. " Maybe I should. . .leave." Ryou shakes his head and stands up slowly followed by Bakura. " Well. . .at least you're both dressed." Ryou and Bakura blush as Yugi holds his camera in his hands. " I finally convinced Yami to stay at home." Bakura nods as he picks Ryou up in his arms as Yugi holds the camera up and nods. " Ready?" They both nod as Yugi takes the picture and smiles.

" Okay. . .now how are we going to do this other one?" asks Bakura. Ryou smiles as the field transforms into a sea of red roses. " That'll work." Ryou nods as he kneels down as Bakura picks a rose and puts it over his hikari's left ear. Ryou smiles as he picks another rose and put it over Bakura's left ear. The two smile as Yugi gets ready to take the picture and nods as he kneels down slightly and snaps the picture.

" I'll get these ready as soon as I can," says Yugi and smiles. " You two are very photographic." Ryou smiles as he turns and looks into Bakura's eyes and blinks as out of no where Yami, Marik, Malik, Seto, Noa, and Mokuba appear. " Surprise Ryou!" Ryou falls onto his back and blinks as he looks at everyone.

" What is this?" asks Ryou as he looks at all of them. " You guys almost gave me a heart attack!" A giggle from behind Ryou alerts him to the only female member of the group.

" You brought Keora!" Keora smiles as she appears dressed in her Light Magician gown. " Great. . .now we have to behave ourselves."

" Oh keep your pants on Ryou," says Keora and breaks into a fit of giggles at her comment." Yes. . .please keep your pants on. . .all of you." They all blush as the teen smiles as she takes something out of her pocket and holds it out to Ryou. " This is my birthday present for you Ryou. . .Happy late eighteenth birthday." Ryou takes the box and opens it and blinks as gold and sapphire shimmers back at him.

" I held you in my arms one night. You had gotten into a horrible fight. There was not an ounce of light left in your soul. And as I watched the tears stream down your cheeks I heard the church bell tole. I couldn't do more then comfort you in your time of need. I'll always be your friend indeed," whispers Ryou as he reads the poem engraved on the gold tablet in hieroglyphs. " Keora. . .thanks."

" I had Isis and Yama make it for you," says Keora and smiles slightly. " Least I could do. I better go. . .where'd Bakura go?" The others shrug as Marik smiles knowingly. " Well he'll be back." Ryou nods as Keora disappears in a flash of purple light.

" Uh. . .we didn't really know what to get for you Ryou. . .so here," says Noa and holds out something. " It's from Mokuba, Seto, and Me." Ryou nods as he takes a card from Noa and blinks as he reads the words to himself. " Keora's company came out with new boosters. . .Magician Dreams. . .that's a one of a kind. . .there was only one made."

" Change of Heart. . .Magician," whispers Ryou as he holds the card to his chest and blinks as Mokuba holds one more card out to him. " What's this?"

" Well. . .I know how much you like roses. . .and this is my present to you Ryou," says Mokuba and hands the card over. Ryou looks at the card as tears runs down his cheeks. " I think Keora made that one herself."

" What is it?" asks Malik as he looks over his best friends shoulder. " I think Keora went over board on this one."

" Ryou, Magician of Roses," whispers Ryou and smiles slightly to himself. " Fits me perfectly." Seto sighs and holds out a final duel monster card. " What's this?"

" Well I was a major jerk to you during Battle City, so well here," says Seto and holds out a card. " It goes with the one Mokuba gave you." Ryou takes the card as he smiles slightly. " Yeah. . .Keora can be strange."

" Bakura, Magician of Black Roses," says Ryou and shakes his head and smiles slightly. " Fits him perfectly." Ryou blinks as his yami appears behind him and hugs him. " Hello Kura." Bakura smiles as he looks at the cards and shrugs. " From the Kaiba's." Bakura nods and then takes a deep breathe and kneels down onto both knees and looks up at Ryou pleadingly as he takes something out of his pocket. " What are you doing Bakura?" Bakura looks down at the ground and then back up at his hikari.

" Ryou. . .I'm so sorry for the years of pain I put you through. I know you already forgave me, but please in front of these seven can your please forgive me again? If I could take back what I did to you I would, but I can't change the past. I can only make a better future," whispers Bakura as he looks into his hikari's eyes pleadingly.

" I forgive you Bakura. I love you of course I forgive you," whispers Ryou as he kneels down and hugs his yami. " What's wrong Bakura. . .tell me." Bakura smiles slightly as he looks into his hikari's deep brown eyes and moves his head so he's speaking into his hikari's ear.

" Ryou Bakura. . .hikari of the Millennium Ring. . .my light. . .my one true love. . ." whispers Bakura and blinks as Ryou just shakes his head. " What?"

" Don't sweeten me up if you're going to drop me," says Ryou coldly. He blinks as Bakura licks the inside of his ear. " What are you doing?"

" As I was saying. My hope, my love, my light. . .Ryou Bakura. . . Will you marry me?" whispers Bakura into his hikari's ear. He blinks as Ryou collapses against him. " Ryou?" Bakura stands up and gasps as he see's Anzu standing there with a sedative gun in her hand. " I should have known!" Out of no where Bakura transforms into the Magician of Black Roses and destroyed Anzu in one blinding flash of light. Ryou shakes his head as Keora appears and counter acts the sedative with some medicine of her own. Bakura walks over and picks Ryou up in his arms. " So Ryou. . .what do you say?"

" Huh?" asks Ryou as he looks at Bakura groggily. " I didn't hear what you asked me Bakura." Bakura blinks and then whispers into his hikari's ear again as he holds the ring out to his hikari. The only response he gets from Ryou is in his mind. " Of course Bakura. . .I love you." Bakura's smile on the outside tells the others what they can't hear. Bakura slips the ring onto Ryou's finger as out of no where Keora appears.

" About time," says Keora as she looks at the ceiling. " I was starting to wonder if you two would ever get engaged." Bakura glares at Keora who shrugs helplessly. " Am I the only straight person in here?" Bakura nods and Keora smiles in defeat and shrugs. " So be it." Bakura laughs as he puts Ryou back on the ground and blinks as Ryou runs over and knocks him onto the ground. " Uh. . .come on boys. . .lets leave these two alone." They all nod and disappear as Bakura looks up into his hikari's eyes.

" Ryou," purrs Bakura as he captures his hikari's lips in his own. Ryou pins Bakura to the ground as Bakura snakes his arms around his hikari so he can hold him. They both come away panting as Ryou looks into his yami's eyes.

" Bakura," purrs Ryou as he props himself up on his hands so he's starring down into his yami's eyes. " You are full of surprises." Ryou gasps as Bakura pulls him back down onto his chest. " Like that."

" Did you ever expect today to go like this?" asks Bakura. Ryou shakes his head as Bakura looks into his hikari's chocolate brown eyes. " Neither did I." Ryou blinks as he looks deep into his yami's crimson eyes. " I was afraid to even ask you. Marik literally had to drag me back." Ryou blinks as Bakura shrugs helplessly. " Guess I'm not as brave as I thought." Ryou smiles and runs a hand down his yami's cheek. " Of course then again. . .I did get rid of Anzu."

" Yes you did," purrs Ryou as he captures Bakura's lip in another passion filled kiss. He breaks the kiss off and moves into a kneeling position over his yami's chest. " And I couldn't be prouder." Bakura smiles as he puts his hands under his head and smiles slightly. " You're happy."

" Yes I am," whispers Bakura as he closes his eyes. " Happier then I've been in my past life or before now." Ryou smiles as he moves so he's laying next to his yami. " You make this all worthwhile Ryou." Ryou smiles as Bakura pulls him closer. " I love you Ryou."

" I love you too Bakura," purrs Ryou as they both roll over onto their sides and look at each other. " You're so beautiful." Bakura blushes slightly as Ryou runs a hand down his chest.

" But I love you not just because of your physical beauty, but also for you internal beauty. The beauty of your heart." Bakura smiles as he takes Ryou's hand and places it over his heart. " This is perfect."

" Just like you Ryou," whispers Bakura as he pulls Ryou into his arms. " Just like you." Ryou smiles as he starts to drift off to sleep. " Dream away my light. Sleep tonight. Close your eyes and don't fear. I will stay near." Ryou falls asleep listening to his yami sing to him. " I love you, I always have, always will, till death do us part, I will never leave you or depart."

Shaina- So that's one of the chapters. I better go work on my one-shot idea.

Nen- R + R and Shaina will hopefully have the next chapter up soon. I hope you all liked it.

Kanji- Oh and send her requests for stories if you have any. She might do them if you have a good request. Most of the songs and poems in this she writes herself. If you want to use them feel free too.