Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Rose to Show My Love ❯ Chapter 18 ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Rose to Show My Love

Shaina- Well here is chapter 18. I hope you all will like it. We have chibi Kaiba's at an amusement park, Malik's twin sister Mariku, a new boy named Rein and a new girl named Mari Ray/Marira. Then add in Mokuba, ice cream, a possessed remote control car, and Keora. This all adds to trouble especially when you add that Keora left her Exodia Diamond at home. I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh so please don't sue. Oh and Ryuuji = Duke

Nen- This is just a strange idea and sorry about chapter 17. . .she was half asleep. She'll fix it soon. Oh and she needs to work on Trial By Cards, considering it is starting to get confusing.

Kanji- Well she's starting the new arch which is less confusing. The whole last arch was in past tense. So now it's in present tense as it is happening. Lets just get on with the story. Oh and Shaina will discontinue this if she doesn't get more reviews.

Chapter 18- Chibi's, Amusement Parks, and Possessed Remote Cars

" Keora hurry up!" shouts Kanji and Nen as they drag her toward the amusement park. Two more kids push the sixteen year old from behind as she starts to mumble to herself. " You promised Keora!"

" I promised I'd take you to the amusement park . .I never said anything about going on the rides with you four," says Keora as they drag her too the front gate. Keora holds up five season passes and walks in as she looks at them. " Now Rein and Marira you have to remember I'm not your sister or your guardian. You're only two of the orphanage kids and it's not my duty to watch you." The two kids nod and run off. Keora rubs her forehead as Mokuba and Mariku appear beside her. " Thank heavens!" Mariku blinks as Keora turns and looks at Mokuba.

" Big brother!" shouts Kanji and runs up and hugs Mokuba. Mokuba smiles as he picks his younger brother up. " So Mokuba what ride should we go on first?" Mariku blinks as Mokuba and Kanji walk off. Nen looks at Keora who smiles at her white dressed brother.

" Keora. . .I really don't want to ride the coasters," says Nen quietly. " Can we ride on something else?" Keora nods as they walk toward a merry-go-round. " That looks fun!" Keora smiles as she looks at her calmer brother.

" Sure does Nen," says Keora as she walks in the gate and blinks as the entrance man looks at her.

" He your kid?" asks the man as he looks at her. Keora blushes and stomps onto the ride and stands next to Nen.

" He's my kid brother!" shouts Keora and everyone blinks and she blushes again. " Uh. . .never mind." Mariku smiles as she leans on the fence and watches as the ride goes around and around. She blinks as she turns around and looks at Marira and Rein.

" What's up?" asks Mariku as she looks at the two nine year olds. " Something wrong?" Marira growls as Keora and Nen get off the ride. " Hey Keora. . .something's wrong."

" What happened Marira?" asks Keora as she looks at the younger girl. " Did someone hurt you?"

" Just her pride," says Rein as he puts his hands behind his head. His white hair blows around his head as he looks at her. " Some teenage punk touched her butt so she slugged him. Lets just say making Marira mad isn't exactly good for your health." Marira shrugs her shoulders sheepishly as Keora laughs to herself. " Your not mad?"

" Mad? Na. . .he deserved it," says Keora as she leans down and touches her toes. Her leather pants hug her figure and she shrieks as a guy touches her rear end. " Why you!" Keora is about to smack the guy when she spins around and looks into Ryuuji's eyes and blinks. " Sorry about that."

" If you don't want guys doing that then don't wear suck tight pants," says Ryuuji. Keora slaps him playfully upside the head and he smiles. " So Keora what you doing here?"

" Well Ryuuji I could ask you the same thing," says Keora and shrugs to herself. " I promised to take my kid brothers to the amusement park. Mokuba took Kanji and I took Nen. These are Marira, Mariku, and Rein." Ryuuji nods and they smile back at him. " I think they like you love." Ryuuji smiles as Keora blinks as Mokuba and Kanji come running up to her. " What's wrong?"

" There's a possessed remote control car chasing us," says Mokuba. Keora blinks and then growls as she hears the sound of a car.

" I'm having De ja vu," says Ryuuji. Keora nods slightly as she jumps into the air and lands in front of them. " What are you doing?"

" Ryuuji get my friends and brothers out of here. . .I'll take care of Anzu once and for all," hisses Keora as she gets into attack position. Ryuuji nods and runs off followed by the others.

" I was sure I got rid of her. . .guess we're not so lucky." A toy car come flying at her and she dodges it just in time. She growls as she remembers that she left her Exodia Diamond at home. " I can't send her to the Shadow Realm without it and I just went shaman yesterday and need to rest. . .so I guess it's just up to sheer power." Keora smiles as she closes her eyes as the car comes again at her as a blade appears in her hand. She takes the sword and chops the car in half. " Anzu you have bothered my friends and family for the last time." The spirit form of Anzu floats into the air and glares at Keora.

" You'll never get rid of me Keora," says Anzu as she looks at the girl. " And without your Exodia Diamond you can't send me to the Shadow Realm." Keora growls as she looks at the ghost. Her brown hair blows in the wind as she stands her ground. " What are you going to do? Stare me down?"

" No," hisses Keora as energy starts to swirl around her as her hair turns white-purple as two purple demon wings appear on her back. " I'll take my demon form." Anzu shrieks as Keora attacks her. " I can't banish you. . .but in this form I can contain you." Out of no where Mariku appears at Keora's side. " Mariku. . .get out of here." The girl shakes her head as her blond-white hair flashes and gets red streaks. " Your Priestess form." Mariku nods as two fire red phoenix wings appear on her back.

" I am Riku the Priestess of Fire," says Mariku as Anzu disappears in a burst of red flames. " You shall be trapped in the flames of purity for an eternity for your deeds are evil." Mariku turns away and changes back into her normal form as Keora nods as she changes back.

" Well. . .it looks like your plan didn't go so well." Keora smiles slightly as she ties her hair back.

" Or did I miss something?"

" It went just fine. I was testing Marira and Rein to see if they'd be right for the families I intend to place them in," says Keora quietly as she looks at her friend. " You're Marik's reborn sister and the yami of the Fire-Ice Staff. . .which should belong to Nen." Mariku nods as Keora smiles slightly. " Keep the staff until Nen is old enough to control it. If Marik and Malik agree I want them to adopt Marira. . .she'd fit right in with their slightly crazy ways." Keora looks at Mariku's shocked face and smiles slightly.

" Mariru isn't exactly your normal ten year old," says Keora and smiles slightly. " She's the reborn spirit of an ancient Egyptian girl named Mari Ray. . .so she'll fit right in. Her blond hair and sapphire eyes make her fit right in." Mariku nods as they appear in front of Kaiba Mansion.

" She'll be fine."

" What about that Rein boy? He seems sort of I don't know carefree and innocent," says Mariku. Keora nods slightly as she walks through the gates of Kaiba Mansion and sits down under a Cherry Tree.

" He's another reincarnation. You know like Yami and Yugi's kid Zen. . .he's the reincarnated spirit of Yami's adopted son Zeke from the past. Rein is the reincarnated spirit of. . .Ryou's reincarnated spirits. . .son," says Keora quietly as she looks at the sky. " His name was. . .Roy or Rosh. . .Yama told me. . .she met him once." Mariku nods as tears flow down Keora's cheeks. " He was murdered. . .by my yami's guards. . .not purposely though." Mariku looks at Keora in shock as she hugs her knees to her chest. " If Ryou remembers him is the problem. . ."

" I remember," whispers a voice from behind Keora. Keora turns her head and looks into Ryou's chocolate brown eyes. Keora smiles at her friend. " Bakura wants Rein. . .so do I. . .where do we sign?" Keora smiles as she looks up at the sky. " Keora?"

" In your heart. Sign the contract in your heart," says Keora quietly as her brown hair blows in her eyes. " That's all I need." Ryou blinks as Keora stands up as her eyes glisten with unshed tears. " The chariot stopped before me, a white haired boy stood there with tears in his eyes, blood ran down his cheek and his chest was bruised, but to me he was as innocent as an angel, his name was Roy and he was the child of the moon, Isis had blessed him and when he was gone my eyes were full of tears." Keora smiles slightly as she looks at him.

" That was beautiful," says Ryou as he looks at his friend. " What's it about?" Keora laughs to herself as her hair blows in the wind.

" The angel stood atop the pyramid, his wings outstretched and his eyes catching the rays of the moon. He remembered the night before when he had still been a human, but alas it was no more. He was now an angel, a guardian, and all he cared for was left on earth," says Keora and smiles as her wings appear on her back. " Rein's story and Ka's story." Ryou gasps as out of no where a blood stained document appears before him. " I see. . .your Heart Document is quite soiled with past pains." Ryou looks down at his shoes as Keora's hand touch the document. " As are most." Ryou looks back up at Keora as her hands sparkle as tears glisten in her eyes. " Lets fix this thing." Ryou gasps as he falls to his knees as Keora touches the document as the stains start to disappear. " I'm sorry if I'm hurting you." Ryou just nods weakly as Keora lets go of the document and holds it out to Ryou. A few minuscule stains are still present, but the water marks and pieces missing are fixed.

" Thanks Keora," says Ryou as the document disappears. Keora smiles at her friend as she looks down at her shoes. " What's wrong?"

" I owe you an apology Ryou. . .for the past," whispers Keora as she looks up at him.

" For my yami, for Bakura, tell him I'm sorry." Ryou nods as Keora turns her back on him as her shoulders start to shake with unshed tears. " Ryou promise me. . .you'll not let your past haunt you. When I touched that document I got a flood of memories. Some of them not so pretty." Ryou gasps as Keora's Heart Document appears and red marks are visible in several marks and at one point a big piece is cut out.

" What happened?" asks Ryou as he stares at the document. Keora turns around as she touches the document. " Can I?" Keora nods as she turns around and Ryou takes the document into his hands and gasps as he lets go of it. " I. . .I never. . .thought. . .that. . .that. . .you had. . .been. . .well."

" Raped," says Keora quietly as she turns her back on him. " Yeah I was ten. I was beaten a couple of times by my drunk orphanage mother. . .and. . .look at this." Keora takes her coat off and bares her back to him. He gasps as a carving like the one on Malik's back looks back at him.

" I can't erase the marks, or the memories. . .I can suppress them, but they'll reappear." Ryou walks up and takes her hands in his own. " What?"

" Keora. . .remember what you told me. . .two years ago after Bakura left?" asks Ryou. Keora nods slightly as Ryou looks at her. " Tell me."

" Never let regret or darkness consume your soul. Fight with all your worth and with all of your power. If you want to live you can't die. A beggar can't be a chooser and a winner can't be a loser," says Keora quietly as she looks into her friends eyes. " But Ryou. . .I can't repair my Heart Document. It's torn, it's stained. . .it's a wretched heart for a wretched person."

" Keora! You are the bravest person I've ever meet! I don't want you putting yourself down. Who is it that took a bullet. . .twice? Who stopped Seto from killing himself? Who stopped me from killing myself?" asks Ryou as he looks at her. " You did. You. . .Keora Fallen Lightning Angel Yagima Kaiba! That's who."

" Ryou. . .I'm suicidal," says Keora quietly as she sits down and pulls her knees to her chest. " That's why I stepped in front of the bullets. That's why I do what I do. It's not heroics. . .it's me wanting to die." Keora looks at the sky and smiles slightly. " Just help me end it already. I just want to die." Ryou growls and slaps her as he kneels down and wraps his arms around her as she starts to cry.

" Keora. . .we'll always be here for you. We may go our separate ways, but we'll always be here when you need us," whispers Ryou as he rubs the younger girls back. " Who stood right beside past Kanji when he had AIDS? Who wouldn't leave his side?" Keora gasps as she looks up in his eyes. " You did. . .now remember that you're strong. Who was willing to die to save Malik? Not Seto, not Isis, not even Mariku. Marik was locked in a room. You were the one that risked almost certain death to save him when he was kidnaped." Keora laughs at the memory as Ryou stands up and offers a hand. " So what about it? Ready to stop this pity party?"

" Let light consume your soul, don't fall into a dark hole, don't let despair rule your life, don't pick up a knife, I'm the light on the darkness day, and to you I pray. Keep my soul safe and lead me home," recites Keora and smiles slightly. " Thanks Ryou. . .I better get back to the mansion and straighten my makeup up. My mascara is running." Ryou laughs as she runs off as he disappears in a flash of light and reappears in the living room.

" Kura!" shouts Ryou as he looks around for his fiancee. " Kura!" Ryou gasps as Bakura comes up and grabs him from behind. " Kura! No fair!"

" Hey all's fair in love and war," purrs Bakura in Ryou's ear as the hikari melts in his arms. " So we getting Rein?"

"Actually Bakura. . .I think we need to get a little bit more stable before we let any kids into this house," says Ryou and Bakura smiles as he licks Ryou's ear. " But yes we'll get him." Bakura smiles as he holds his hikari to his chest.

" I missed you Ryou," purrs Bakura in Ryou's ear. Ryou shivers in pleasure as Bakura nips his ear. " Something's wrong. . ."

" Na. . .Keora was slightly suicidal though, but I helped her out of it," says Ryou and Bakura smiles as he runs a hand through his hikari's hair and blinks as the doorbell rings. Bakura releases Ryou and runs to the door and blinks as he looks at Noa standing panting on the doorstep.

" Hey Noa. . .what's wrong?" asks Bakura as he looks at his friend. Noa holds up his hand and takes a deep breath and then straightens up.

" It's Keora. . .she's collapsed," says Noa. Bakura and Ryou gasp as Noa nods slightly.

" Yeah. . .she came home and I asked if she was alright cause she looked pale. She said she was fine, but then I heard a thump and she was unconscious when I found her."

" She's over exerted herself. With going shaman, her demon self, and fixing my Heart Document," whispers Ryou as he looks at Bakura. " Bakura go find Mariku! She has the Staff of Fire and Ice and that's just what we need right now." Bakura nods as he disappears in a flash as his hikari turns to look at Noa. " Do you have the Exodia Diamond?" Noa nods curtly as he hands the diamond to Ryou. " Good. . .we're going to need all the power we can get if we're going to pull this off. If it doesn't work we're going to loose Keora. . .forever." Noa gasps as Bakura reappears dragging Mariku with him.

" Got it!" says Bakura as he holds the six foot long staff at his side. " I thought bringing the priestess might help some."

" Let me go!" shouts Mariku and sighs as Bakura lets her go. " Come on Keora needs our help." They all nod as they appear at the hospital and gasp as Marik, Malik, Seto, Mokuba, and all the others stand before the ICU throwing a fit.

" I'm sorry but only one of you can go in at once," says a nurse.

" Pardon me," whispers a voice and Ryou blinks as a girl only about ten years old in size squeezes past him. A golden snake shaped bracelet curls up her arm.

" Ms. how do you say cat in Japanese?" asks the girl. The nurse blinks and smiles at the girl.

" Neko," says the nurse and freezes in place. The girl smiles as she transforms into a fifteen year old.

" Neko at your service," says the girl and smiles slightly. " I guess you can go see Keora now. . .I hope she'll be ok." They all nod as the girl follows them into the room and gasps as she looks at Keora connected to all sorts of machines. " Not good." The others nod in agreement as Keora's still form suddenly shimmers. " Is her body reacting to all of these. . .items?" They all nod as Neko's bracelet shimmers. " It is the Viper of Gold. . .one of the many non Exodia, Millennia, or Millennium items with powers." They nod as all the items emit a golden light as the necklace around Yugi's neck glitters as the staff in Mariku's hands shimmers and lets off different shades of light as a second staff appears in her other hand

" Water and Lightning," says Mariku and shrugs as the big orb emits a brilliant blue-silver light. " Wow. . .she'll be back before you know it." The others nod as Mariku smiles as a necklace flashes on her neck. " Necklace of Neferti." The others gasp in disbelief as other items appear on Mariku's body. " What? I was a priestess."

" Mariku," whispers Keora as her eyes pop open. " Give me back my heart!" Mariku blinks as a heart shaped necklace appear on her neck. " That's Kanji's Pendant of Life!" They all blink as Keora pulls all of the wires out of her, jumps up, and starts to chase Mariku and then falls over." Damn it!" They all sweatdrop and shakes their heads as a nurse walks in and takes Keora to another room.

Shaina- Well that was interesting. I hope you'll all review. Oh and if ya flame me I'll use the flames to roast marshmallows or Anzu.