Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Rose to Show My Love ❯ Chappy 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Rose to Show My Love

Shaina- Well no one has reviewed this for a while, but I will continue writing it until I come to the end of the story. I need to do a little shameless commercializing. Someone help me out! * sighs to self*

Nen- Well. . .Shaina don't forget you have to work on your new idea. * Shaina nods*

Kanji- Yeah. . .it's going to be really cool! One of Shaina's real AU stories and then she's planning on working on a future story. * Shaina nods as she watches the TV and smiles as Noa appears* KK. . .I'm blaming you for Shaina's new Noa obsession. . .she actually likes that psycho.

Nen- HEY! * Kanji sweatdrops as he turns and looks at his brother* THAT PSYCHO IS MY BROTHER!!! * Nen starts to chase the hapless brown haired Kaiba around the room*

Shaina- *sweatdrop* OK. . .muses chasing each other. . .not pretty mental pictures. *laughs hysterically to herself as Seto appears and glares at Nen who glares right back* Hey! It's the fight of the bishi's! * grabs her frying pan and runs up and glomps Seto on the head* Seto! * Nen and Kanji blink as they stare at their creator* Oh! I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh so please don't sue! * glares at the dubbers* Evil Dubbers! It's Yuugi Ou! King of Games or Game King! * Nen and Kanji sweatdrop as their creator goes off on a dubbers rave*

Nen- Great. . .well read. . .enjoy. . .we need to think of a new quote.

Chapter 19- Past Memories, Past Pains, Freedom

" Let me go," whimpers Bakura in his sleep as he grabs hold of the sheets. " I don't want this! Let me go Nayama!" Ryou rubs his eyes and turns over and looks at his hysterical yami. " Please. . .let me go. . .let me. . .go." Tear roll down the sleeping yami's face as he clutches the blankets to his chest. " Please. . .let me go." Ryou gets off of the bed and walks over and gently rests his hand on Bakura's cheek.

" Oh Bakura," whispers Ryou as he stares down at his dreaming yami. " What can I do to help you?" A whimper comes from Bakura as he strikes out in his sleep at the Nayama in his dreams. Ryou moves back quickly and blinks as he feels a hand on his shoulder. " Hello Keora." Ryou turns to look into the girls slightly pale face. " You should still be in the hospital."

" I hate that place," says Keora quietly as she looks down on Bakura. " I'm sorry. . .about what Nayama did to him." Ryou just nods as Keora's eyes catch his own. " Nayama owes him an apology." Ryou blinks as Keora glares at the diamond around her neck. She takes it off from around her neck and smacks it lightly against the bed. Yama pops out and glares at her hikari who returns an even colder glare.

" What?" asks Yama as she stares at Keora who's standing in her deep purple dress.

" What do you need?" Keora chuckles under her breath as she plops down at the foot of the bed and rests her head on her laced fingers. Yama blinks as Keora wipes her hair to the side. " What I do?" Keora smiles slightly as the diamond shimmers as she looks at it on her lap. " What?"

" You raped someone," says Keora quietly as her eyes turn a deep red shade. " You owe him an apology. Oh and you killed his younger brother in the past." Yama gasps and turns red as Keora's eyes spark slightly. " You know I knew there was a reason that I was a Fallen hikari." Yama growls an Egyptian curse under her breath. " You're only a spirit with a body. . .I could banish you to the Shadow Realm." Yama gasps as Keora stands up as her hair falls down her back. " Now apologize to Bakura-kun or I'll banish you Yama-baka." Yama's eyes go wide as she stares at her angered hikari.

" He's sleeping," says Yama quietly as she looks away from Keora and Ryou. " I shouldn't wake him for something like 'this'." Keora growls as the diamond around her neck glitters a deep purple shade. " I'll just go into his. . ." Keora cuts her yami off as her dress flares out as wind blows around her.

" No you won't," says Keora as her hair spikes into the air. " You wake him up Yama! I don't trust you." Yama sighs as she looks from Ryou to Keora and sighs in defeat.

" Fine," says Yama as she sneers at Keora. " But if he freaks out it's not my fault." Keora breaks into a full blown case of almost evil laughter. " You know you sound like Marik when you. . ." Yama trails off as Keora glares at her. " Fine. . .I'll wake the Tomb Robber up." Yama looks toward Bakura and then walks over and shakes his shoulder. " Hey Bakura. . .get up." Bakura's eyes snap open as he stops himself from screaming and shots into the air and behind Ryou. " Told you." Bakura blinks as Yama sighs as Keora glares at her.

" Bakura. . .Yama-baka has something to tell you," says Keora as she crosses her arms over her chest. " Isn't that right Yama?" Yama nods slightly in defeat as she mumbles something under her breath. " What was that? We didn't hear you."

" I'm sorry Bakura and Ryou," whispers Yama and Keora laughs as she looks at her yami. " I'm sorry I raped you Bakura and I'm sorry my guards killed you in the past Ryou!" Bakura and Ryou blink as Yama disappears in a burst of green light.

" OK. . .that was interesting," says Bakura as he looks at Keora. " Thanks. . .closure. . .how did you know I was dreaming about. . .'that'?"

" It's easy when you're yelling in your sleep," says Ryou quietly as he wraps his arms around his yami's neck from behind. " Now what do you say?"

" Thanks Keora," says Bakura as he turns to look at the hikari. " Thanks." Keora shrugs as the diamond around her neck shimmers as she spins around and starts to walk away.

" How did you get her to apologize?" Keora chuckles as she hears curses on her end of the mental link Yama and her share.

" Threatened to send her to the Shadow Realm," says Keora and laughs at Bakura's tunned look. " What? Is it that surprising. . .she's not exactly my yami." Keora starts to walk toward the window as she hears a slight mumble from behind her. " What?"

" I know," says Bakura and smiles slightly. " If you were then I wouldn't let you within a mile of Ryou." Keora smiles as her wings appear. " Thanks Keora."

" No biggy," says Keora as she turns to look at them. " Just take care of yourselves." Ryou and Bakura nod as the teen disappears in a burst of light. " Forget your past, leave it in the dust, for the future is what matters, you can't change what you've done, so learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them." Bakura nods as he looks at Ryou who is sitting on the edge of the bed.

" So Bakura. . .you okay now?" asks Ryou as he looks at his yami. Bakura smiles and nods as he plops down next to Ryou. He turns to look at Ryou who smiles and falls back onto the bed.

" Good. . .Keora really can make Yama do anything she wants." Bakura chuckles as he falls down next to his yami. " You know. . .Keora can laugh like Marik."

" I know. . .that's how she scares people," says Bakura and laughs slightly. " She walked up behind Yami and Yugi one day and started laughing like Marik. They jumped ten feet in the air and ran off screaming." Ryou laughs as he imagines the scene. " What was worse. . .she did the same thing to Isis one day. . .Isis didn't run off. . .she gave Keora a piece of her mind." Ryou laughs as he imagines Keora getting yelled at by an angry Isis Ishtar.

" She can be a handful," says Ryou and smiles slightly. " That's why she's my friend. . .she can keep Seto and Noa in line." Bakura smiles as he sits up and crawls over and kneels over his hikari. " Just like you." Bakura smiles as he leans down and kisses his hikari on the lips. Ryou purrs as he runs a hand up to Bakura's face and caresses the skin. Bakura breaks off the kiss as he stares down in Ryou's eyes.

" I love you Ryou," purrs Bakura as he leans down and speaks into his hikari's ear. " I love you more then life itself." Ryou tingles as he takes a hand and trails it up to the side of his yami's face.

" As I do you Bakura," whispers Ryou with tears in his chocolate brown eyes. " I love you Kura." Bakura smiles as he turns and looks into his hikari's eyes. " With my whole heart and soul." Bakura smiles as he wraps his arms around his hikari. " As Keora said. . .leave the past in the past, take the future and embrace it." Bakura smiles as he hugs Ryou closure to him.

" Yes Ryou. . .you are my future," whispers Bakura as he looks at the eighteen year old.

" I should have never left, but absence makes the heart founder." Ryou smiles as he kisses his yami's cheek gently. Bakura blushes and then kisses his hikari gently on the lips. " I'm the luckiest yami in the world." Ryou smiles as he hears the thought in his head.

" No. . .I'm the luckiest hikari," thinks Ryou as they break for air. " We're both lucky." Bakura laughs slightly as he holds Ryou to him. " The moon shone down on the blood stained scene, the air smelled of death and blood, but among all the chaos a single ray of hope stood, held in her arms were a small child with hair as white as the moon, she was the goddess Isis in human form. She blessed the small child in the rays of the moon and gave him the name Rein. . .short for Reincarnation." Bakura smiles sadly as he looks into Ryou's eyes. " My past life's son was blessed by the goddess Isis." Bakura smiles as he kisses Ryou on the cheek.

" So Ryou. . .is the future going to be better?" asks Bakura in a mixture between a purr and a whisper. Ryou smiles as he kisses Bakura on the lips and smiles as he breaks for air.

" That answers my question." Ryou smiles as he starts to doze off to sleep. " Tired?" Ryou nods slightly as Bakura smiles. " Then sleep my love." Ryou smiles as he dozes off in Bakura's arms.

" I'll never let you go again Ryou. . .never." The moonlight shines down on the two as Bakura dozes off to sleep. Unknown to the two a women clothed in all white with two golden wings stands watching them as tears trail down her face.

" In the past I blessed your son. . .and now I bless you two," whispers the goddess Isis as she smiles slightly as she turns away. " Though I know that no one believes in me anymore. . .I am not a god. . .but an angel." Isis smiles as she turns and disappears into the sky. " In the past I brought the child Rein to the palace. . .but I never thought that, that would lead to his death."

Shaina- Well a short chapter, but I liked it.

Nen- Yeah and you told Rein's story in a very short and nice way. * Shaina smiles as she starts to walk away* Hey! Where ya going?

Kanji- She's going to rest. * Shaina nods as a sea-green blanket appears around her shoulders* That's her newest accessory. * Nen blinks as his creator walks off into the distance as her hair blows around her head* Well. . .that's interesting. * All other muses nod as Shaina disappears out of sight* Well we better get working on TBC.