Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Thousand Words ❯ Broken Beyond Mendable ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~Time manipulates your heart

Preconceptions torn apart

Begin to doubt my state of mind~

Feminine giggling was heard as the sound of locks unlocking and doorknob turning echoed through the silent living room. As the door opened, a blow of the cold night's air carried a strong stench of alcohol into the quiet house. Two pairs of feet was heard shuffling through the room, accompanied by the soft click of the front door closing gently.

A muffled moan was heard as the bodies fell onto the couch in an instant. All you could see was a heap or pale blond hair underneath a head of light brown hair. Within an instant, the position was changed. This time, the female was on the bottom and the male on the top, his elbows holding him up.

"Oh God!" was the moan that erupted from the female's lips as the male's hand worked its was inside her shirt and up her body in a slow tantalizing movement that had her squirming by the time he reached his destination.

"Keep it down, Anzu! I don't wanna wake Malik up!" Marik hissed before letting out a growl as he felt a hand caress him intimately through his pants.

Anzu brought her lips up to Marik's ear and purred her words out softly. "Why, love? You don't want your poor little hikari to wake up and find out who's been satisfying his lover for the past two months? Or is it because you don't want him to know that the only reason why you're sleeping with me is because he's not good enough in bed? Which is it, love?"

Marik raised his head to look her in the eye and opened his mouth to set her straight, but whatever he was about to say died on his lips as Anzu's hands worked its way inside the khakis he wore. He claimed her mouth once again and worked his tongue in tune with her hand that was stroking him.

After a few more moments of kissing and enough moans to last a lifetime, the were both naked and ready. As Marik entered Anzu and pure pleasure took over, none of them saw the hurt look in the eyes of another boy with sandy blond hair that had a striking resemblance to the one on the couch.

*End of Flashback*

Tears of true pain fell from eyes that held such heartache that could bring the strongest man to tears. These eyes shone many emotions such as betrayal, lost love, hurt, heartbreak, and resignation. A small sigh escaped the full pouty lips as memories came and went in his mind.

Malik sat alone in the confinement of his room. Marik had gone out once again, leaving the young hikari on his own. Malik figured that his yami had no idea on what he was about to do, nor did he question why the mind link was blocked immensely. He hadn't really cared anymore since he got his own body, and it had forced Malik to make his choice.

Taking a shaky breath, he gathered his bag and made sure the letter and his item was safely placed on the bed. Hopefully his yami would be considerate enough to check up on him. Looking around one more time, he pushed back the tears threatening to fall and gathered his strength before walking out of the room. Walking away from that life and into a new one was probably the hardest thing he'd ever have to do.

Malik's steps faltered a bit at the thoughts of Ryou and Yugi. Did he truly want to leave them behind? His defeated sigh was the answer to the question. Wiping away the last remaining drops of tears, he took the final step out of his old life that included Marik and into one that did not.