Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Yugioh Trip to the Farm? ❯ Cat Fights, Dogs Fights, Girl Fights, Boy's Fights, Fist Fights, Horse Fights, and Sex Fights? PT. 2 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]



~*~

DISCLAIMER NESS: *cough cough* HEY!! I'M BACK FROM skool..and shit. . .And wow I’ve been gone a SHIT ASS long tymmmmmmmmmeeee .. . . .. Yeh, im not dead. . . .. *looks @ Bakura*

Bakura: *puts on head fones* tell it to the fans Nessa

DISCLAIMER NESS: haha. . .real clasic Bakura. . .Oohhh Realllllllll classiccc

Bakura: *takes them off* Silence is silver, but music is gold. . . . We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams! So leave me alone *puts head fones bk on*
DISCLAIMER NESS: . . . .Men are like pennies: two-faced and worthless. . . .. Anyway! ! ! WE GOT A NEW MEMEBER
Bakura: *takes of head fones* OoooooooOOohh!!!
DISCLAIMER NESS: *Rolls eyes* Anyway. .. heres information bout da persons! ! !


Name: Kitty. Middle name: Koneko. (Meaning Kitty) Last Name: Maxisohmasona (Maxi-sohma-sona) (Put together: Kitty Koneko Maxisohmasona)Age: 16Gender: Girl Personality: Will talk to self at times, sometimes it is Neko who I talk to but sometimes I talk to ghosts/spirits. Friendly yet has no friends well besides the ghosts. Will do anything for a friend but isn't like Tea, in fact I hate Tea but just ignore her. Likes to help and not kill unless there's not choice. When listening to music don't bother me. If my song is interrupted I go into a rage/feanzy and sometimes harrass/come on to Malik, if you ever watched Fruits Basket it's like Hatsuharu (Haru) with his white and black sides. Acts like a cat, just like a cat really. When white acts like a cat, catnaps, playful, purrs, anything like that but when black is as viscous as a wolf, Qoute&Silver Fang: Beautiful to the eye but viscous in battle.&Qoute. Blushes easily. When lies I squeak. Looks(eyes hair skin etc.): Eyes: golden/lavender with a tint of crimson for an evil touch. Hair: its 2/4 brown, 1/4 blond, and 1/4 red, all natural and shoulder length. Never puts it up. Skin: Pale, looks like a ghost at times. Smiles nonstop unless you: A. mess with the music. B. Neko does a prank, kills/tortures animals. Or C. when black side comes out, its more of a smirk. again just like Hatsuharu Looks(eyes hair skin etc.): Eyes: golden/lavender with a tint of crimson for an evil touch. Hair: its 2/4 brown, 1/4 blond, and 1/4 red, all natural and shoulder length. Never puts it up. Skin: Pale, looks like a ghost at times. Smiles nonstop unless you: A. mess with the music. B. Neko does a prank, kills/tortures animals. Or C. when black side comes out, its more of a smirk. again just like HatsuharuPowers/millennium item: is a full fledged Shaman, any shaman ability I can use. The Millennium Bell. If needed the bell will morph into a halberd. Also known as the Millennium Halberd. With it I can use Millennium Slash, Comet Strike, and Star Struck. Any other Info I need to know: Duels with dragons like Blue Eyes White Dragon, Red Eyes Black Dragon, Thousand Dragon, and Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. Trying to find Slifer The Sky Dragon to complete the collection. Doesn't drink at all, if I drink one tiny glass of alcohol gets drunk right away unless black, then can drink more than Neko, that a lot. Good at anything like horseback, cleaning, and good with animals. Never had friends, always was training in childhood, was beaten by parents so killed them with a ghost intergration/MHally and it's Millennium Slash. Lived with elders of a shaman village and when was 13 and had mastered the way of all shamans so went traveling and found Texas. . . N in gernal like music im 2 lazy 2 name them all. . .
Yami's info:Name: Neko (meaning cat) Last Name was originally Rosuto (meaning lost) but it's now Maxisohmasona (Maxi-sohma-sona) (so I guess it would be Neko Rosuto Maxisohmasona)Age: 5,000 but looks 16Gender: Girl Personality: Is evil and does many pranks but never one on Marik and Malik out of hers and my crush respect. Can get lost way to easily unless it's a mission or thieving thing, wishes to be the Thief King. King? Demented and perverted. Makes perverted comments on everyone except Marik. Hentai thoughts to me, bad. Hentai thoughts to her, good. Loves to kill/torure small animals but receives a beating from me. Is forced to heal the thing that tortured/killed with shaman power.Looks(eyes hair skin etc.): Eyes: gold/blue with a tint of amethyst/lavender. Hair: its 2/4 brown, 1/4 blond, and 1/4 red, all natural and waist length. Always in a pony tail, braid, or sometimes just wild and untamed. Skin: Is as tan as Marik.Crush: Marik Clothing: Regular clothes: A long sleeved dark navy blue shirt, a fish net top or whatever they are called over it, net top's black, blue jeans/bellbottoms and dark blue tennis shoes. MBell is on a navy blue choker. At farm: Same things when lounging. When working wears white T-shirt with semi long sleeves like to the elbow, sleeves are black and on a corner of the chest it says 'Nekori' in black bold lettering, stretchy pants that are blue jean material, and is always barefoot or bathroom sandals, like me. And the MBell is still on a navy blue choker. PJs (If needed): Light blue spaghetti top, and light blue pants. Same bell and choker. Party clothes: Navy blue sleeveless but the sleeves are really torn off, just above abdomen showing off tight and skinny stomach, blue flare jeans torn short above knee, and middle shin low dark blue boots with little heel. She dyes her hair black and puts a black cat tail in the back and black cat ears on head so she looks a lot like she did back then.Powers/millennium item: Same as me, shaman ability. And the MBell is on a navy blue choker. Can use all attacks I explained about in mine with the Mbell but it turn into the Millennium Lance/MLance.Any other Info I need to know: Duels with fiends and spellcasters. Has all Magicians, Dark Magicians, Dark Magician Girl, Magician of chaos, Black Luster Solider, and etc. Can drink like a man, and then sometimes its seems she can never be drunk. Was a thief known as the 'Kat Burglar' because would wear a black cat tail and black cat ears with a black mask and a slick black tight fitting body suit. (that was when her hair was dyed black 5,000 ago) Was known if seen, picking locks with nails which were a sleight of hand. It seemed as if cats gathered whenever she was thieving and they would aid her escape, if needed. Hates the Pharaoh, plots to kill him but I said stand in the way of her plans so she gave up but still plays pranks. Has a couple nicks on arms and legs but because she's not as clumsy she wasn't hurt that bad on the journey. Is slightly taller than me, like an inch or two. And is strong, can lift up to 900 pounds but doesn't look that strong. Also is very slim and is more curvy than me, sadly. Is also a better fighter unless I turn black. Sometimes listens to music, mostly classical or country. Kills or beats the crap out of anyone who makes fun of it, Marik can make her stop but hopefully he doesn't make fun of it. Also she calls me Koneko, since Neko=cat and Koneko=kitty she evens it out by saying my name as Koneko. Country: Toby Keath is her favorite of all. Fav Songs: All. Classical: All. Fav Songs: All favs. Carries a mini radio in pocket and has the music only when is angry and sad.

DISCLAIMER NESS: Anyway, I hope you all are still here!!
Veiwers: *all gone*
DISCLAIMER NESS: *screams out to the empty sets hoping one viewer is hiding* HEY NICE JOB KIDS!!!!
Bakura: . . . . . .*Disappears himself*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ So into PussyCat Dollz New song - BEEP and Yellowcard Lights and Sounds!! Smexxi sheight x

______________________________________________
WARNING-CRUDE HUMOR, A LOT OF FOUL LANGUAGE *yehhh* SEXUAL ACTS/DIALOGUE *oooOOOooohhh AhhAHhh!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!*cough, cough* AND I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SHOPS, THINGS, PEOPLE, OR PRODUCTS USE IN THIS FICIE!!
_________________________________Cat Fights, Dogs Fights, Girl Fights, Boy's Fights, Fist Fights, Horse Fights, and Sex Fights? A NIGHT OUT!!! PART 2 *that you all have been w8ing FOR FORRRR YEARRS AND IM SOO SORRRIEZ!! Yes, im still ALIVE*


___
Dj SirMixAlotOfShit: OKAY DANCE YOUR HEART OUT YOU PEOPLE ! ! ! BECAUSE IT'S TIME FOR OUR GUARDS TO GO AND PIC OUT TWO LUCKY PEOPLE AND A BUNCH OF THERE FRIENDSSS MIXXIN IT UP!!!
WE BEEE BURRRNNNINNNNNNN! ! ! !LETS GO!!! *Dance place goes pitch black except for a few white blinking light then the music starts booming and the dance floor becomes as white as day light with many colors flying everywhere!* ***JUELZ SANTANA - CLOCK WORK COMES BOOMING IN****

As we lookie for peoples we find poor Abtina running into the back of the dance floor where she is trapped and is trying to run away from the drinking perverted looser trying to hump her. . .

Abtina: GET AWAY YOU FOOL!!!!

Guy: *puts arms around Abtina's waste* Come on grinnd *hick* for meee*hick*baby*hick*

Abtina: *lowers eyes* Oh god. . .

Guy: COmmmmeee onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Abtina: *rapperapperapper****

______________________~_~_~__~~_~_~_~__~_~_~ _~_~

Yugi: *pulls Tea to the bar* Im getting kind of tired. . .

Tea: Same

Yugi: Can I buy you a drink?
*now Its LIKE one of those ROMANTIC silent part that comes on before the sex sene <_< >_>* *but this one gets a TWIZZZT**

Tea: Sure. But let me tell you. . I can become a hardass drunk.

Yugi: You drink?

Tea:*looks up in the air then down at Yugi* Once and a while

Yugi: Since when? Goodies don't drink

Tea: *looks up and rolls eyes* You don't watch Laguna Beach do you?

Yugi: Nope

Tea: Well, I'll just say this, preps aren't all they seem *example my ex. bf, there sex active kids that know how 2 party when we say PARTY*

Yugi: Ok? *goes up 2 the waiter and orders two MaryJanes with a twizt* (reminds me of the song Stay High aka Stay Fly by 3 6 Mafia)

Tea: Anyway while we are waiting. . .

Yugi: Got to ask you something

Tea: Yah.

Yugi: *chuckles to self and looks away for a moment blushing* Never mind. . .

Tea: No tell me

Yugi: *gets closer to her* Have you ever felt that you have known someone for a really lonng time. . .And you don't seem to have that "click" towards them . . Until. . . Now?

Tea: *blushing badly* Oh Yugi. ..

Yugi: Tea. . .I. think I'm feeling that now. . . ..

Tea: *speechless*

Yugi: *makes his move to kiss her*


*until the drinks come*


Tea: *takes the drink and throws the straw and takes it whole*

Yugi: *Watching her* Dammnnnnnnnnnnn girl

Tea: *in auto-drunk* OMGSH!!!! I needed that!

Yugi: Tea. . .Are you ok?

Tea in Auto-Drunk *Tea in AD* (if anybodi in this story becomes drunk. . .im just saying "AD" nxt to there name for auto drunk): Ohhhh spikes!! TAKE ME NOW!!!

Yugi: TeaAAAAAAA!!!! *tries to get out of his stool to run but her curved body press's into him and they go flying on the table as she tries to give him body shots XD*

Everyone @ The bar: watching with interest

Yugi: HELLLP
Tea in AD: *Going crazy on the bar table while the bar people try to stop her* LALALLALLALALAALALALLALLALALAAAAAAAALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
Dj SirMixAlotOfShit: LOOK AT THE FOXY LADY GETTING ON @ THE BAR TABLE!!! FLLLASSHH GIIIRLLLL FLLLLASSSHHHHH!!!!

Tea in AD: *seems to understand his "lingo" of "Foxy, lady, bar table, and flash" and flashes and danced around*

Dj SirMixAlotOfShit: YAHHHHH GIRLLL GETTT YOUUURRRR FREAAAKKK OONNN ONNNTOOPPP OOFF YOOOUUURR MANNN!!!!!

Seto: *points @ Tea stomping on Yugi* TEA'S KILLING YUGI!!!

Yami:YUUUUGGGIIIIOOOHHHH!!! *I had to put that in here lmfao!!*

Bakura: Oh shut up!! You know how stupid you sound when you fucking say that!!

Yami: No I think I sound sexy. . .That why I have more fan's sexing out at me and not you!!
Bakura: WANNNA BET!!!! AT LEAST I AM SOMETHING TO LOOK AT

Yami: NO YOUR NOT!!!
DjSirMixAlotOfShit: OOOKKKK TIMMMEE TOOOOO BRING THE CELEBS OUT *dunudndunnn* ITS CHAD MICHAEL MURRY AND ASHLEE SIMPSON!!!! *it gets silent and the lights go on them

Chad Michael Murry *CMM*: *On speaker*: Hey you guys, VIP got taken over by Playboy and they are doing a video in there. . .So I guess we will be at the bar.
Ashlee: WHOOOO!!!! *flashes everyone* IMMM STILLL POPULARRR

Some guy: YO ASHLEE!! YOU HAVE NO BOOBS!! WHERES YOUR SISTER JESSICA!!!

Ashlee: Oh you guys are soo mean!!
Some other guy: WHAT DO YOU MEAN!! HER BOOBS ARE NICE!!
Ashlee: Oh thank you!

Some guy: NO THEY ARE NOT!!
Ashlee: You a mean man!! Mean mean mean mean man

Some other guy: YES HEY ARE!!

Ashlee: You are a nice man. Nice nice nice nice man

Some guy: NO THEY ARE NOT!!
Ashlee: *crys*

Some other guy: YES THEY ARE!!

Ashlee: *smiles*

Some really gay guy: SCREW HER!!! CHAD MICHAEL MURRYY!!! *screams*

Every girl in there: *screams*

Ashlee: CMM!!!! *jumps on him and makes out with him*

CMM: *can't take the pressure and falls off of the Dj's stage and into the crowd with Ashlee on top of him, a whole bunch of girls jump on top of him, but the guards come and throws all the girls off of him and they go flying in the air. Some of them being Mai, Tea, and Serenity. . .Oh and Ashlee Simpson*

DjSirMixAlotOfShit:. . .Ok!! Chad and Ashlee you all!!! *watches them walk out of the club. . .* They will be on tour together July 14th. . .

CMM: *Opens door of club* I DON'T SING!!

DjSirMixAlotOfShit:. . . ... . .. . . .Yes you do?
CMM: No, I don't.

DjSirMixAlotOfShit: We'll talk about it Chad.

CMM: What ever.

DjSirMixAlotOfShit: Anyway.. .. THAT WAS CHAD MICHAEL MURRY AND AHSLEE SIMSPON!! NOW LETS GET BACK TO THE BEATTTSSS WITH A NEW MIX WITH TOUCH IT WITH MARY J BLIGE MISSY E RAH DIGGAH AND BUSSTTAA RRYYMMMESSS!! CRONK IT UP!! *blastes up stero at MAXX*

Marik: *appears out of nowhere* Blake. . .

Blake: Hey Marik

Marik: There's something that I wanted to do the first day I met you!

Blake: *looks around* Um, buck, I don't play that way. .. I don't like trains I like gardens. . .. . .

Marik: WHAT YOU CALLING ME GAY!?!??!

Blake: *backs up* No. . It's just how you said that . . .

Marik: WHAT EVER BITCH!! YOU GETTING IT *Punches Blake in the face*

Blake: *stands his ground and punches Marik in the face. Then as Marik goes flying grabs his neck with his right strong arm and gets him in a head lock and with this left hand gets this pocket knife from his back pocket and places the blade on the surface of his neck*

Everyone: *gasps and moves away from them*

>>>

While That going on. ..

Bakura: THAT IT!!!!

Yami: What's it?

Bakura: IM SICK OF YOU MAN!!!

Yami: Yah, like I'm sick of your face!

Bakura: THAT IS IT!!!! *from the table, grabs a bottle of beer and breaks it and turns to Yami* I'LL KILL YOU!!!

Yami: Oh no you don't!!! *jumps on people*

Bakura: YOUR ALWAYS IN MY WAY!! IT'S TIME TO KILL!!!

Yami: *shakes out of it and pulls out a blade from his back pocket* Fine then

Bakura: LETS GO

Yami: oh come on! I'm not even screaming! Riz is mine anyway..

Riz: *walks in when this is going on* Oh jeez. . .

_____

Abtina: *Makingout with Drunk dude* mmmmmmm

Guy: Mmmmmmm

____

Shane and Isis: *up at the bar* *we see Isis on top of Shane, his hands all over her ass :)*

Shane: *sigh* Isis, I would just love to leave with you right now.

Isis: *blushes and giggles* Thank you babes *holds his hand* Wanna go now?

Shane: Could we?
Isis: Yah. Just call up a cab. . And we can do it all in a couple of minutes at home babes, front and back, side and side.

Shane: Whoooaaa girl, you got me convinced.

Isis: I always do. *gets up and heads to door* lets go

Shane: Ok.

___

Blake: *Still holding him down* I can take you now!!!!

Marik: Go ahead!!! *Takes Blake’s right arm that was choking him and bends it back. . .all the way back*

Blake: *screams*

****
Serenity: *Oh the Dj stage and screams* DUKE AND SHANE LOOK AT THIS *flashes and dirty dances on stage.

Some guy: THERE NOT HERE!! THERE OUTSIDE STUPID BITCH!!!!!
Serenity: WHAT!!!????!!!!

Everyone: *looks at her*

DjSirMixAlotOfShit: That's sad. . .Now off my stage. Only bootylious Princess's up her only. . .Like that big boobed girl over there with all those guys

Serenity: YOU MEAN MAI!!!
DjSirMixAlotOfShit: Yah gurl!! Now off!! No Flattys allowed!!

Serenity: *runs away and cries*

Police comes: Someone call 911!?!?!?

Bakura and Yami: *Throw there weapons out the window and walks away whistling*

Some person: OVER HERE!! *points to Marik and Blake fighting, both in some kind of funky head lock*

Police: *pulls out teaser gun* Ok boys, this will only take a second of your time. *plays with buttons on thing* I guess I'll set it to full max of electricity....600 something... Get out my poking stick to see if you two are still alive...

Blake and Marik: *Gets out of the fighting right away* WERE GOOD!!! *runs away*

.....

_____________________________________________ _@home

*I no dat was dumb. . .buts o well it was getting boring?? was It? Review XD*

AnYwAyZ

Duke: I can't believe you got pissed off at the Police for a driving ticket!!!

Bakura: Bitch stopped me for no reason!

Yugi: You where speeding at the 20 mph zone!

Bakura: Who wouldn't?!?!
Yugi: It was a retirement home for old people!

Bakura: What insane old fart bag would go waltzing outside in the middle of the night?!?! I didn't see any!!!!

Yugi: We saw 4 or 5 of them pass by us on the sidewalk!

Bakura: -_- you see things

Yugi: You threw your shoe at one of them!

Bakura: I don't recall that ever happening Mr.Yugi!!

Malik: Mr. Yugi? What the...???

Tristan: Then why are you missing a shoe?

Bakura:....... umm, I'll be right back *runs out the door*

____
All the girls are talking around the sofa.

Angela: Anyway, lets go upstairs and paint nails!

Girls besides Serenity who sits on the sofa watching: *do that OMGSH CHAD MICHAEL MURRY IS SO FUCKING HOT I WANNA FUCKING RAPE HIM RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW scream* YEEAYYY

Tea: I WANT MY NAILS BLUE!

Riz: I WANT MY PURPLE!!!

Mia: NO I WANT MINE PURPLE!!!

Abtina: I WANT BLACK!!!!

Lily: I WANT HOT RD!!!!!

Amane: I WANT LIME GREEN!!!

Abbey: I CALL PINK!!!

Angela: I CALL WHITE!!

Riz: LETS GO!!

*all the girls run up the stairs like its black Friday at the mall and everything is 50% off..You know, crashing into each other, there crawling up the stairs?*

Boys: *watches with there jaw hanging*

-
The girls are up stairs about to walk into the girls room until...

*the girls door is locked and all you hear is the song Beep- By PussyCat Dollz and giggling, moaning, and laughing*

Riz: ITS LOCKED!!!!

Amane: No shit sherlock!

Riz: ^_^o

Mia: What! Its Locked?

Lily: Mia! You are so legally blond!

Mia: OMGSH! I LIKE LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!! *makes room in the hallway, throws out a thong she had in her back pocket and throws it on the ground* BEND *bends down to pick it up in a seductive way then snaps up*AND SNAP!! Bend and Snap! Bend and Snap!

Angela: Mia is so stupid! Lets just pray she doesn't try to go for a law school guy....and tries to go to law school, because she won't be as lucky as Elle was... -_-OOOOOOO

Riz: amen

Lily: *was picking the lock while all this was happening* I almost....*then we here a snap and a click and a turnnnn* ITS OPEN

*all girls go running in screaming for nail polish until they turn towards the bed.....*

*IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MY MILKSHAKE TASTE GOOD! OR WHAT FLAVOR IS YOUR LOLLY POP? MEANS!!!! THEN YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT IM SAYING HERE!! I MADE IT SO UNDERAGE OR STUPID HEADS WONT GET IT!!!!!!*
Isis: *screaming her head off as Her V card is getting slid by Shane's MAC (review if u want to know). He obviously doesn't have his seat belt on when he's riding the front of her car* OH YAHHHH OH YAHHH!!
All girls: :O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mia: :) Awesum Live Porno!!!!!! *pulls out her digital camera and starts recording, sitting on the ground moaning*

Isis: *turns around* GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Shane: *turns around* GAHHHHHHHH!!

All girls but Mia Obviously: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Isis: *totally embarrassed.. Gets more embarrassed when she hears a *squirt** I just ran the river....

Shane: *wants to ride the river of milk but doesn't because he’s just too stunned* Ahh....Can you all go away.

All girls Mia being dragged by Angela: *RUNS OUT SLAMS DOOR!*

Shane and Isis being heard from the door: AHHHH YESS AHHH YESS

Riz: Orgie 101 :X

Lily: MORE LIKE EW 101 911! 411! 555-555-5555!!!!!

Abbey: Ok now your just freaking us out :X

Amane: I'm... I'm going down stairs!
Mia: WE ALL SLEEP ON THAT BED!!!
Tea: No shit sherlock! That's why where all maxed out and freaked out!

----

Amane: *walks to where Ryou is sitting and places her head on top of his shoulder* :X

Ryou: Is something the matter babe? *putting his arm around her shoulder*

Amane: Something just happened. And I'll probably won't get it out of my head!

Ryou: It will be ok... I think? *smiles a little bit*

Amane: I need some air. *gets up and walks towards the door*

Ryou: *watches her and gets up himself* I'll join you Amane...

Amane: *turns around to see Ryou only inches from her* Ok. I guess.

Ryou: Alright then mate, lets go outside! *that was corny! (siiighhh) opens the door for Amane* After you?

Amane: Thank you *walks outside and sits down at the steps on the porch*

Ryou: *walks outside and grabs the blanket that was resting on the chair on the porch* Hey I got us a blanket, it a bit nippy outside. *takes the wool blanket also his left arm over Amane’s left shoulder*

Amane: Oh, thank you Ryou. You are so sweet *scoots closer to Ryou, a grin is place on her lips*

Ryou: *Blushes a bit, clearing his throat* So, what did you think about tonight?

Amane: *can feel Ryou gentle arm glide across her neck, making her giggle a little* It was fun.. Well until.. *eyes drop to her feet*

Ryou: *traces the falling of her eyes* Until what? *pulls her closer to his chest*

Amane: *starts laughing*

Ryou: What!!! *looks around and then back into her eyes*

Amane: *looks deeply into his eyes, trying to hold in the laugh, but it fails* HAHAHHA!!!

Ryou: Come on tell me please!

Amane: *still laughing*

Ryou: Please!! *starts poking her right side with his right hand*

Amane: Fine! Fine! But it gross!! *takes her right hand and pulls his hands away, but he kept on doing it* (SO THEY WHERE PLAYING HANDIES!! LIKE FOOTIES BUT WITH HANDS!!)

Ryou:*whispers in her ear* I don't care... I promise I'll keep it a Secret *takes his right hand. Finds her hand and pinky swears it* Pinky swear...

Amane: Ok!! Okk!! *pulls Ryou shoulder down and whispers in his left ear* Me and the girls saw Isis and Shane doing it!!
Ryou: *Pulls back in shock* What?! Really!?

Amane: I'm not done it Ryou!! *pulls him in again* They where reaching there climax when we came in! There droplet all over the big bed!!

Ryou: *starts to chuckle* You mean....*pant ...pant* All over the girls big bed!! *starts to go into a fit of laughter*

Amane: *laughs with him*

*5 minutes of laughing*

Amane: that was funny!!

Ryou: *stops laughing* Yah....

Amane: *feels something warm and something rubbing her right hand... Looks down and sees Ryou holding her hand* .....

Ryou: Amane (you know how sexy it would sound for a British guy to say Amane? freakishly hot!!)

Amane: Yah

Ryou: I think... I think that I'm reaching a climax...

Amane: *starts to laugh a little* Are you serious?!
Ryou: No not like that *rolls eyes* I meant.. *holds both of Amanes hands* I think I'm feeling a climax in this relationship. I mean my heart is thumping, the words are just slipping out of my mouth, I'm tongue tied every single time I talk to you. Amane.. I think I'm falling in love with you

Amane: *speechless* :O

Ryou: *reaches over to kiss her*
_

POLICE: Don't worry mrs.Libary lady, we have caught the boy Alister, and now he is going to go to court!!

MISS.LIBARY LADY: PLEASE DO !! I'M SEWING THEM FOR A MILLION DOLLARS!!!
Raphael: Oh come on lady, all Alister did was knock over a few books

MISS.LIBARY LADY: NO!!! NOT JUST A COUPLE OF BOOKS!! MORE LIKE MY LIFE!!

Raphael: No one really fucking reads all these books!

Darts: Please son!! Stop yelling at the adult!
Raphael: I AM AN ADULT!!!

MISS.LIBARY LADY: HOLD ON!!! THESE ARE YOUR KIDS??!Darts: *mumble something under his breath* Yes they are!! But please! Stop yelling! Is there any need for you to yell!??!?!

MISS.LIBARY LADY: YES!! IM MAD!!

Darts: Well we can all see that! Your library is destroyed! But it doesn't mean you have to sew my poor boy!

MISS.LIBARY LADY: MY NAMES SUE LULU! YOU BETTER GET A LAWYER MR.DARTS!! *walks away*
Darts: How come she knows my name.. But I just found out her name?

Alister: *in hand cuffs* You tried to take over the world! Everyone knows you!

Darts: But that was last year!

Alister: Did America forget about the election of 2004 yet?

Darts:..... You make your point.

Alister: Good. Now if you excuse me I'm going to be taken away to a police station and be search and maybe raped...

Raphael: !!!! *remembers something horrid* I remember my first time.....

Darts: Eww Raphael! I don't wanna hear about how you screwed the banana lady again.

Raphael: It was a wild and stormy night!!! I was in the mood for some banana's.... Some nice .... yellow... ripe bananas!! The banana lady lay her new coconuts she had just got on the table as she told me to come closer to her.. And then----

Darts: *grabs him by the ear* You know how wrong that sounded!
Raphael: What!

Darts: She lay her new coconuts she had just got on the table!! Oh come on boy use your head! Your in public for fucking sake!!!

Rapael:So?

Darts: Come on! We need to find a lawyer!!

-

We find Ryou and Amane making out on top of the stairs, he was completely on top of her, his hands touching every part of her aching body as she moaned his name in the middle of the night.

Bakura: *just pulled up in the driveway* *thinking this* I got my shoe, those stupid old bastered chucked my shoe in there old folks home kiddy pool! Oh those bastereds are gonna get it tomorrow when there Meals-on-wheels guy goes missing! Mahwahhahahhahaaa!!! *looks forward* What the fuck is that laying on the front step?? *walks out of the car and moves boldly towards the object he sees* OH MY GOD!!!

Ryou: and Amane: *in make out zone*

Bakura: OH MY GOD!!! RYOU!! YOUR NOT EVEN DOING IT RIGHT!!! SHES SUPPOSE TO MOAN NOT YOU!! OHHH FOR THE LOVE OF RAH!! I CAN'T EVEN LOOK!!! *storms up the stairs and slams the door behind him*

Ryou: *in-between kisses* Did.. You... Hear... That?

Amane: *breaks kiss* ??? It was probably just the wind

Ryou: ...I guess your right *kisses her again*

-

Lily/Angela/Riz/Abbey/Mia/Tea: *watching the O.C.*

Lily: *watches the show kind of slanting her head* This show is ok....

Abbey and Angela: *O.C. Addicted* callifornia here we come... Right back where we started from! Caliiifornnniaaaa!!

Riz: You two are wacked! *throws a pillow at them*

Tea: You know. This show reminds me a lot about us! You know with the lies and stuff

Riz: Yah.. Not really.

Mia: This show reminds me a lot about stuff...

Lily: Like what stuff Mia?

Mia: Just like you know stuff. *sigh*

Girls: ???

Mia: *Looks off, then her right boob jiggles and music starts playing from it* Oh my cellies ringing!! *searches down her boob for her cell* Hello?? HEY!! Omgsh I miss you two too! *walks away talking*

Abbey: Oh no. *looks down*

Riz: Ok I just saw that! Abbey what's going on!?!

Abbey: What are you talking about? Nothings going on! *looks off*

Riz: You know something!

Abbey: I know of no such thing!!! *gets up and walks away*

Angela: *turns to the other girls* She so totally knows something! I'm going to go find out! Excuse me girls *sits up and follows her down the hall way*

Isis and Shane: *walks down stairs*

Girls that are left: :O

Isis: ...*very embarrassed*

Shane: Where's all the guys?

Tea: The guys are in the basement.. Ryou's outside with Amane.

Shane: Uh, thanks. Isis you can take it from here *Disappears down the hallway*

Isis: *walks up to them and sits on the floor* Hey..

Tea: Uh yah.. Hey. Umm what just happened up there?

Isis: Well.... Me and Shane where really bored at the club. Well not bored. More like... Lust. So we took a cab. And came back here

Riz: But why the girls room?

Isis: I don't know. . .

Riz Lily and Tea:.....

Lily: This has been a night for everyone. I'm going to get something to drink. You girls want anything?

Riz and Tea: No thanks

Isis: Yah. Some ice please!

Girls: :O

Isis: What! He freaking has my hips killed!!

Lily:... Ok..... *Walks down the hallway*

*moment of silence*

Tea: *raises a eye brow* So he was just that good?

Riz: ha.

Isis: *blushes, really embarrassed now* Yah... I guess

-

Lily: *is getting ice out of the ice dispenser* hmmhmm... * suddenly feels a arm slide up on her shoulder* GAH!!

Valon: Chill! Chilll! Its just me!!!

Lily: *her eyes pops out* Valon. *lowers eyes* Not funny.

Valon: *chuckles* So what yah doin?

Lily: *looks down at the ice in the bag she has* Oh, just getting some ice for Isis..

Valon: Why doesn't Isis get it herself? *picks up one of Lily's hands* Letting your poor soft hands have to feel the coldness of ice.

Lily: *gives him a look* Because Valon. I'm her friend. And friends down put there hands before her girls.. So if you will excuse me, I have to give some ice to my ailing friend. *starts to walk away*

Valon: I like a girl That so outgoing *looks down at her body* and go willing to put there friends needs in front of there own.

Lily: ha *walks out of the kitchen*

Valon: *yells from the kitchen down the hall* LILY!

Lily: *turns around* yes?

Valon: Come back.... I mean come back when your done giving that to your friend.

Lily: Why?

Valon: You know, just to hang

Lily: You can "hang" with the guys?

Valon: Oh there just jackasses!
Lily: *laughes* Ok.. Maybe.

Valon: Ok.. That would be nice... Maybe

Lily and Valon: *laughs*

-
Angela: I just noticed this place is way bigger then any guest house I have ever been into... *sits on a random couch in the second hallway*

Duke: *turns the hallway and sees her sitting here.* Angela?

Angela: *springs up* Duke!??!?!??!!?!?!?

Duke: Angela:? What are you doing there.. Sitting?

Angela: *sighs* I was looking for Abbey. But she disappeared.

Duke: Down this small hallway? All this hallway has is the second den and the bathroom

Angela: Duke. Shut it.

Duke: *sits next to her.. and starts chuckling* Yo Ange. Remember when you use to sit outside on the bench after school and wait for me?

Angela: ...Yah

Duke: And I remember, every single time I saw you I would say "Angela. What are you doing there... Sitting"

Angela: *laughs a bit* yah.

Duke: And I use to pick you up and let you fall into my arms as I walked you home...

Angela: Yah. I remember that well.

Duke: Well I'm glad you have lost your memory.

Angela: Yah.

_

Mia: *yapping on her cell phone* Para.... Dox.... What.... Wait!!!

Abbey: Mia! I found you! *walks up to her

Mia: *shuts off her phone* Your too late...

Abbey: I'm too late?

Mia: *starts to cry her make-up starts running* Para and Dox said they don't want to see me anymore!! They said they had found someone else!!!

Abbey: Awe Mia.. I'm sorry. Do you know who it was.

Mia: Do you know the Pink Power Ranger that plays on Power Rangers Dino Thunder?
Abbey: Yah...

Mia: *starts crying again* Well...*sniff.. sniff* She's doing a new movie in Japan... Para and Dox met her there. They said she does more moves then I can do.. *starts crying more* They said that she looks way more better in pink then I do!! *her face is bright red, the black mascara on her eyes is running down her cheeks like crazy as her eyes looked burnt red* OH GODD!! WHY MEE!! I was in a kinky 3 some..... Every girls dream. Two mini me's and you’re a big boobed blond!!!!

Abbey: ..... *Looks up then hugs Mia* Mia It will... Work out for the better... I hope....

Mia: AHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA * crys on Abbeys Shoulder* OH GOSHH WHYY!! WHY MEE!!! I DID EVERYTHIGG FOR THEM AND THEY GOT ME EVERYTHINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Abbey:... They where ugly anyway

Mia: *stops crying* ...You know what! You are right!! *pulls a picture of them* THEY HAVE NO HAIR!!

Abbey: No joke! How can you have sex with a guy with no hair!!
Mia: *looks closer at there picture* I know!!!!

Abbey: I mean, some bald guys got something going on!! But why Para and Dox!! They a re so UGLY!!! So fat big headed and so UGLY!!!

Mia: Abbey your right!! And you know what!! I'm going to call them and tell them to go screw themselfs!! *dials there number!!*

Abbey: Yah!!! You go do that!! And tell them that pink power whore can't be as good as you can be in bed!!

Mia: YAH!!!
Abbey: *thinks* wow.....


-...........

DISCLAIMER NESS: Ok *yawn* This IS already 23-24 fucking pages long :( I'm sorrie I WANTED so BADDLY to ADD the NEWBIES in but I just couldn't :'( and trust me I WILL UPDATE MORE OFFTEN *if im home...* ANYWAY!!! I'm soo sorrie for not getting it on time. SO SORRIe if this one was kind of stupid, kind of boring you out... I'm still in thinking of what college I want to go to mode.. and all that skool shit x forgive.. aniiway updating a MUST on my agendaxxx

Bakura: Nessa everythings a MUST on your AGENDA!!!

DISCLIAMER NESS:...... C yah x REVIEW REVIEW AND TELL ME WAT TO DO NEXT :X

oh yah

XXX >>> IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE APART OF THIS LIL FIC... YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE SOMEONE THAT ISN'T USED!! OR TAKEN!!ight? good? Peace XXX<<< a.k.a >>> Tristen...Yugi *mayyyybe*....Alister.....Rapael.....Darts *maybe*.......umm....Joey *maybe*.....Tea....Mia *maybe*.....Claire..... And anyone else that isnt really getting and lovin from others.. IF you do say you want to go out with someone taken.. Then your gunna have to fight over them or I just mite ingore you ((lol jp)) aniway Reveiws do help..















x taz x