Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ All Along ❯ Secrets Part 2 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey Hey Hoo People I'm Back with another chapter Gomen it took so long to update but there's been things going on and well you know… anyway I'm happy that I got some reviews and I would like to thank them:

ScarletFirezSorceress: lol I know her life is filled with so much craziness.

JoeyLover2004: Yea Yea Yea, I'm not a good speller so what, that's what I have Microsoft word for but I guess that is not helping! Anyway glad you liked it.

DayDreamerz: Well Hahahaha chapter 7 was an evil cliffie, so now you could read chapter 8.

Kikyo101: You're lucky your parents didn't treat you like that lol, anyway just be happy you're not in Mai's position.

JAMO: lol glad you liked I don't know if I could keep the facts about Mai's past coming but I know that make more Mai come up. Lol

RatherPoetic (): My story is on Fanfiction.net, FictionPress.com, and Mediaminer.org and what! Read the rest of the story.

Ahhelga: Indeed more Joey and Mai will come up soon!

Jenette Cummings: I have 7 chapters up and you waiting for the second one???? Well read on anyway.

Mobkus Shadow: what are you waiting for I have 7 Chapters up and you waiting one????? What is with you people???

Hope for Love: lol Gomen but I might make it a little not less serious but I don't know.

CandidateRudeness: I'm continuing right now lol.

Shieeda: Your mad at me well don't be anymore because I'm writing now.

Well just to let you people know and I have made my Decision about Duke Devilin and I decided to put him in the story but he is not in this chapter.

Gomen if this is not the best Chapter but I had a lot of writers block.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~ ~~~

~~~Chapter 8~~~

It has been a month since Mai has not been living with Joey. She's been living with her mother in her father's house. She was happy that she wasn't living with her father, but she was mad her mother died.

As for her father he was in prison for 15 years in account of raping his daughter (Sexual abuse of a family member.) Mai doesn't miss her father at all she wishes that she never met him but she did.

Joey has watched Mai for while, Joey wants her, but he couldn't have figure out how to get her.

Serenity has been coming home later and later, her and Kaiba have been to Clubs, Bars, Movies, everywhere.

Around 2:00 one morning Serenity and Kaiba were in the Park talking. Mai was just coming out of the park when she saw them.

Mai walked up to them

"Serenity, so this is where your are, and this is who you with" Mai said looking at Kaiba.

~~Glare~~

~~Glare~~

~~Glare~~

~~Glare~~

Serenity hit Kaiba in the back up his head.

"What you do that for?" Kaiba said

"Say Hi" Serenity said

"Hello" Kaiba said in a very cold tone

~~Glare~~

"See I said hello and she is still staring at me."

"Hello Kaiba" Mai said

"Now we all know each other now" Serenity said

"Serenity, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I was afraid that you were going to tell Joey!"

"Me, tell Joey, I would never tell Joey something like this"

"Well I didn't know that"

"Well now you do"

Mai walked out of the park and walked towards her house, there she saw Joey sitting on the couch sleeping, she went upstairs in her room and changed her clothes to go to sleep.

Joey woke up 4:57 that morning he went up to Mai's room and saw that she was sleep he looked around the room.

"Figures…all purple"

Joey took off his shoes and socks, he was left with his jeans and a T-shirt, he went in Mai bed, wrapped her arms around her and went to sleep.

In the morning Joey work up he was cold, he sat up on the bed and looked around at the room again. He spotted a white something on the floor and looked at it. Then after several minutes he realized what it is.

"Oh shit my T-shirt"

Joey quickly looked at his body he saw that he didn't have any clothes on he got scared. He turned his back to Mai so she would think he's sleeping.

10 minutes later she woke up she got of her bed and felt that she was completely naked she went back in her bed and saw Joey lying there.

"Wake up Idiot" Mai said slapping Joey on his left cheek making a light hand mark.

"What happened?" Joey said

"Why am I naked?"

"Don't know, hey maybe you were thinking about some boy you like and you starting playing with yourself?"

"What"

"Just saying"

Mai looked under the covers and saw that Joey was naked.

"Joey, why are you naked in my bed? How did you get in my bed?"

~~Joey yelled~~

~~Mai yelled~~

"Get out, get the fuck out" Mai yelled

"Hold on let me get my clothes on and I will be out of here"

Joey put on his boxers, Mai was looking at him, and he put on his socks, sneakers, and both of his shirts.

"Alright then talk to you later" Joey said walking out of her room, and closing the door.

Joey went home, he loved being watched by Mai, his backed was turned to her so she didn't really see much, he wish that he had turned around to see getting in the near future.

Mai took a shower, she want to be clean, just in case anything really happened between her and Joey.

She was thinking….

About Joey….

She never really thought about him but in this case she knew…

She had a crush on him…

In the middle of the week Kaiba and Serenity saw each other in the back of the school library.

~~Kiss~~

~~Kiss~~

"Haven't seen you in a while how have you been?" Kaiba said fixing serenity on his lap.

"Sorry I've been busy" Serenity said

"That's ok" Kaiba said kissing Serenity on her lips, then moving down to her jaw bone, and then her neck, leaving a mark. Serenity did the same returning the favor.

"So when is the next time I'm going to see you?" Kaiba asked

"Don't know really?"

"Why not?"

"I have a idea why don't you come over my hours after school on Friday? I'll make sure and Joey would get detention somehow"

"Ok" Kaiba said

~~Kiss~~

~~Kiss~~

Serenity got up from Kaiba's lap and she fix her skirt, Kaiba got up and but his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"See you Friday" Serenity said walking out of the library and into her next class.

Kaiba looked down at himself.

"God damn I need to find a bathroom"

Kaiba couldn't stand it any more, a pretty girl like Serenity, he was getting riled up, when he saw her or every time he didn't see her, he had moments like this.

He loved her but he didn't know if she loved him back he wanted to be with her forever, but he was scared to tell her that.

~~Thursday~~

Serenity sat in the library by herself trying to figure out ways that she could get her brother to get detention, she wanted her day with her and Kaiba to be special, she really didn't expect anything drastic to happen but if so the even better.

Mai went home thinking about Joey, and his mother and she's been nice to her. She wanted her mother back but instead she's stuck with a fake mother.

She went into her room and thought about Joey, that he was in her very room.

Ring-Ring-Ring

Her phone rang she went it pick it up.

"Hello" She said

"Hello Mai"

"Who is this?"

"Serenity"

"What's up"?

"Nothing. I need a favor from you."

"Ok, go ahead"

Serenity told her what she wanted her to do.

"Ok"

"Thanks"

"Ok"

"Ok Bye"

~~Friday~~

Serenity couldn't want for her big plan to happen, she want to spend more time with Kaiba and today's the day it's going to happen.

Around 7th period Joey was in the hallway talking to Tristan, Mai saw him and started walking to him.

"Tristan go. I'll catch up with you later" Joey said.

"Oh I see, alright bye" Tristan said walking to his next class.

Joey walked up to Mai giving her a light kiss on her cheek.

"Hey, what's up" Joey asked

"Nothing Much"

"Nice to know"

"Joey can you like touch my shoulders?"

"Why?"

"Just do it" (A.N. don't own this line either)

"OK"

Joey did as he was told and touched her shoulders.

"Can you like throw mw against the wall like you're about to fight me"

"Why?"

"You know you want to" Mai told him kissing his collarbone

"Ok???"

Joey threw Mai against the lockers very hard which called her to yell.

"Ms. Skycard" Mai yelled to the passing principal.

"Joseph Wheeler" the principal yelled.

~~SLAP~~

Mai slapped Joey in the face very hard.

"Get off me pervert" she said and ran

"First you want to fight now you want to rape girls? Which is Wheeler?"

"No you got it all wrong, she told me to do those things to her" he said

"Right, and you have all A's on your report card, detention for you Wheeler for the rest of this week and next week" She said walking off

"Damn Mai, that crazy bitch, I'll get back at her."

~~~After School~~~

Joey went to the detention room; her looked out the window and saw his sister. Then he saw Mai.

"That bitch, I can't believe she got me in trouble like that"

Joey talked to some boy for 5 minutes and then the teacher came in, the kids had to each clean 3 rooms with a toothbrush.

~~Wheeler's House~~

Serenity sat on her bed and crossed her legs, sitting on her bed. She couldn't wait for Kaiba come to her house, she figured that they just talk, and maybe kiss but nothing more that that.

She wanted to change her clothes but she was afraid she didn't have enough time, so she stayed in her room until Kaiba came.

5 minutes later the doorbell rang. She was so excited; she jumped up and down like a little schoolgirl, which was about to get some candy.

"Hey Kaiba" Serenity said kissing him

"Hey" Kaiba said

"Why you got here so late? Besides the fact that you had to go and get Mokuba"

"Well I guess I have no other reason then"

"Oh Ok"

"So are you going to let me in now or what?"

"Sorry, yea you can duh" serenity said letting him in.

Kaiba walked in her house, he liked how it looked, stating that Joey lived here it looked decent.

"Why are you still in your uniform?"

"Because if I knew you where coming so late, I would have changed, but I thought that you were coming earlier"

"Sorry, was I that late?"

~~Serenity laughed~~

They both went up to her room and sat on her bed.

"I'm really happy that you are here," Serenity said

"I know you are"

Kaiba and Serenity kissed her breast were pressed against his chest (A.N. that's how close they were) her knew that today was the day that he was going to take care of her, and he knew that he was going to do it right.

Kaiba laid Serenity on her back and started unbuttoning her shirt.

"Kaiba I don't think-"

"Relax" Kaiba said taking off his shirt

"Kaiba-" Serenity said gasping

A few minutes later they were both completely naked, Kaiba teased Serenity by messing with her playing with her body parts.

Serenity couldn't take it anymore, she wanted the real thing she wanted to see what it felt like she didn't want Kaiba teasing her anymore, she took drastic action….

Serenity grabbed it and stuck it in her.

Kaiba was amazed of how forceful she was when she wanted her way.

Kaiba grabbed her waist and started moving her. Serenity yelled Kaiba knew that this was her first time so he had to go easy on her. He kissed her neck and then he kissed her.

~A Hour Later~

Kaiba and Serenity both lay on her bed, breathing heavily. This was a wonderful experience for serenity, she loved it, she wanted to do it again but today wouldn't be the day.

Serenity back was towards Kaiba, he wrapped his arms around her waist, Serenity slightly turned she saw Kaiba; he gave her a light kiss on her forehead.

"See you're awake"

"Yea well-"

~Kaiba Chuckled~

"What?"

"Nothing, its just nice to see you like this that's all"

"Oh"

Kaiba got closer to `His Girl' he to wanted to stay like this but he knew that `Dog Breath' was coming back in about 30 minutes so he really couldn't say that long.

"Kaiba you know you have to get off me sooner or later you know we can't stay like this"

"As sadly as that is, I know"

Kaiba was getting ready up to put on his clothes, but he stopped when he heard a call from downstairs.

"Serenity, I'm home," Joey said yelling downstairs walking up to her room.

"Oh shit" Serenity said

"Fuck, this is not good…Serenity you just cursed" Kaiba said

"Boy don't worry about what just came out of my mouth, worry about how we are going to explain this to Joey" Serenity said slapping Kaiba in the head.

Kaiba and Serenity sat on the bed looking at each other scared, they didn't move. Just then Joey walked in of Serenity's room.

"Why you didn't ans-" Joey stopped his sentence seeing his sister with Kaiba.

"You bastard" Joey said yelling at Kaiba

"Joey wait" Serenity started to say

"You don't speak I don't need to hear anything from you"

"Joey this could all be explained" Kaiba said

"No it cant I knew when you started staring at her, you wanted to fuck her, you did so get out" Joey yelled

"Joey what are you saying, are you trying to make me sound like a slut?

"I never called you that"

"Yea well it sure sounded like it"

"Well I didn't so calm down"

"Calm down?!?!, you that one that needs to calm down, you yelling over nothing"

"I have a right to yell, I found my sister having sex with a arrogant, stuck up, bastard"

"Joey I have been going out with Kaiba and you have nothing to say about this"

"How long has this been going on?"

"About a month and 2 weeks" Kaiba ans Serenity said in unison.

"Shit, Serenity how can you do this to me?"

"Damn it Joey, I did it because I knew you would react this way!"

"Well I'm sorry I don't want you seeing him any more"

"Who are you to tell me who and who I cant see?"

"Serenity he's no good for you"

"Joey o love him, I want to be with him"

"You do?" Joey said

"You do?" Kaiba said

"Yes I do, Kaiba I love you, I was afraid to say it but now I'm not any more" Serenity said hugging him.

Joey wanted to punch Kaiba, But Joey was smart enough to know that Kaiba has no clothes on, and he really didn't want to see any part of Kaiba. So he walked out of the room, once again thinking about how he was going to get back at Kaiba.

"I think you should go now" Serenity said kissing Kaiba on the cheek

"Yea I think I should"

Kaiba got dressed and kissed Serenity on the forehead "I'll be going now" he said

"See you sometime" Serenity said

"Yea" Kaiba said "On and Serenity, I love you to" He said walking out of the room

Joey already had the door open for Kaiba to leave. He punched Kaiba in the face, he would have done more damage but he knew that it would probably hurt Serenity.

Kaiba took that hit respectfully; he knew that he had hurt Joey's `feelings' by sleeping with his sister.

Joey stormed up to Serenity's room he was in the living room long enough for he to at least put on her skirt and her undershirt on.

"Serenity what the hell? I can't believe you, out of all people, how can you? You know how I feel about him (A.N. not like that people)

"Joey, I never meant for it to happen this way"

"Serenity, I don't want you to see him any more, I mean it"

"Joey I really don't care what you say I'm going to continue to see Kaiba and there's nothing you can do about it' Serenity yelled

"Serenity, don't yell at me"

"I just did" Serenity said yelling even louder.

Joey couldn't control his temper anymore.

~~SLAP~~

Joey slapped Serenity in the face causing her to fall back into her bed, after realizing what he had done, he saw he crying.

"Seren-"

"Joey just leave, obviously you hate me you bastard"

"No it's no like that"

"Bye Joey" Serenity said holding up her left cheek and pointing towards the door.

Joey left her room in disbelief, realizing what he done he was disappointed in himself, he told himself that he would never raise his hands to a girl, and yet he did to his own flesh and blood.

Serenity couldn't believe that Joey hit her; Joey always told her that he would never hit a girl and yet he hit her. Serenity was pissed off the best thing she could do is lay down, she cried, eventually she fell asleep….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~ ~~~

Wow this was long to type 12 pages wow well anyway hope you people liked don't for get to review Arigato!!!!!!