Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ All Along ❯ The New Kid ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey people Gomen I didn't update for such a while but things has been coming up that I couldn't ignore. Well I want to make up my time for missing my writing duties so I hope that this chapter will be good and if its not, then well I'm sorry. I don't have time to thank my reviewers. So here I go and write my story.

~~Chapter 9~~

After Serenity and Kaiba's accident Joey and Serenity cut off all commutation. They didn't wake each other up to go to school; they would hang up when one of their friends called. The commutation was just horrible.

People started to notice the Joey and Serenity problem. Serenity friends (Including Tea and Mai) Sat down at 6th period lunch. (Of course some girls cut their classes) To talk to Serenity.

"Ok, what's going on" Tea asked Serenity

"Nothing, I don't want to talk about it" Serenity said.

"Serenity did something on Friday???" Mai asked putting emphasis on Friday.

"Yea" she said

"Oh, What?" Mai asked

"Well some of you don't know this but I go out with Kaiba," she announced

"Oh Shit" all of her friends said except Mai

"Yea and lets just say that things happened and Joey walked in on us"

"What you didn't tell me that you were going to do all of that!" Mai said

"But I really didn't plan on it, it just somewhat happened"

"So then what happened" One of her friends said

"Well Joey told me that I couldn't see him anymore, but then I told Joey that I was in love with Kaiba"

"You are?" Tea said

"You are?" Mai said

"Yea I guess" Serenity said

Girls were worried about Serenity; they didn't want her to go through this anymore. Mai thought that she was going to have a talk with Joey, No one couldn't take the famous "Wheeler's" not talking to each other.

6th period ended and 7th began, Mai saw Joey but from what happened on Friday she didn't think that he wanted to talk to anyone.

"Joey, Hey Joey" Mai said calling out to him.

Joey turned around

"What do you want?" he said in disgust

"Joey there's something going on between you and Serenity, what happened?"

"I don't feel like talking about it"

"Joey listen to me, you know everything about my life even though I wasn't willing to tell you, you forced it out of me. Joey you was concerned about me and now I'm concerned about you"

Joey looked at her willing to tell her.

"Look on Friday, when you got me trouble, I stayed for detention, then I went home I called for Serenity and then I wanted to know why she didn't answer me so I want up to her room, then she was with Kaiba, un-clothed and all just the sheets around them, then she told me she loved him."

"What! What were they doing?" Mai said

"You should know you do it all the time," he said

"No I don't and you know I wouldn't do anything like that"

"Yea well anyway get this, I asked her how long they been together and she told me like a month and some weeks, so she stopped talking to me well, because I told her that she couldn't see him anymore"

"Joey, who do you think you are? And besides she's not going to listen to you anyway, she's going to continue to see him"

"I think I know that, but I'm just saying"

"She loves him, so don't worry about it, if he ever leaves her he has to go through you"

"He Will"

"Joey you're to protective, if she or he decides to break the relationship off, she has to go through it herself, she has to Cry, Eat, Sleep, and Cry more. All of these stages she has to go through herself"

"Wow"

"Well I have to go, hope you and Serenity talk soon, you need to apologize to her. You cant just leave things the way they are, you have to accept the fact that she's going out with Kaiba even though you don't like him"

"Ok, thanks" Joey walked off and Mai went to her next class

Joey knew that he was getting closer to Mai; it was just a matter of time that he had to ask her out.

Mai's Feelings for Joey developed by every passing minute, she's a girl, she knew it was wrong, but for some reason she wanted to ask him out. But now with everything he's going through it's not the right time.

~Tuesday~

3rd period every kid was in his or her official class. Joey, Tristan, Tea, Kaiba, Serenity, Yugi, Bakura have the same official class 101. Them and the rest of their official classmates were gathered for a special meeting.

Yugi, Tristan, Joey, Tea, Bakura and Serenity sat in one group talking about what the announcement it about.

"Students, Students settle down I want to say that we have a new student in our class" The teacher said

"Male or Female?" Joey asked

"Male"

"Damn" the boys in the class said whining and sucking their teeth.

"Is he cute?" a girl in the back of the class asked.

"I will not answer such a question"

~The classed clapped~

"Good, now we have established the fact that your not gay" Serenity said

~The class laughed~

Joey gave Serenity a weird look; he couldn't believe she just said something like that.

Serenity glanced at Joey and the looked back at the teacher.

"Well now class please welcomes your new classmate Duke Devlin"

Girls waited anxiously while the boy made his appearance once he did the girls in the class went wild.

"He's so cute" one girl said

~Devlin smiled~

"Oh and she he's got the cutest smile" Tea said staring at him

"Ok girls settle down, Mr. Devlin you can take a seat next to Serenity," The teacher said

"Um…Ok" he said

All girls looked at her she just gave a smile and eventually Devlin found out who she was.

"Lucky Bitch" one girl said

Serenity talked to her friend. While Devlin wanted to know her better she was pretty, and she looked available so he was going to try and make a move on her.

Of course he's not going to win her over that easy, he knew that if he wanted a girl that he would have to work his ass off, and mainly that was nothing.

Serenity friend was curious why she hadn't been talking to Devlin, serenity told her everything about Kaiba and then she understood.

"Hey" Devlin said tapping Serenity

"Hey" she said looking at him

"So your name is Serenity right?"

"Yea"

"What's your last name?"

"I'm not going to tell my last name to someone I don't even know!"

"Well that's not right you know my name"

"Because you're a new student and I'm supposed to know your name"

"And I'm a person sitting next to you I'm supposed to know your name as well"

Kaiba took notice at this he knew that this new boy meant trouble for their relationship. He had to talk to her, he loved her, and she loved him but he was afraid by just Devlin walking in the class she had a different perspective.

"Just tell me you name," he asked her

"Why do you want to know my name so badly?"

"Because were sitting right next to each other, and I want to get to know the people I sit around"

"You sit around so many other people and you want to get to know me?"

"Yea because you're the most beautiful of them all"

~Serenity smiled~

"So please" Devlin was now pleading and Serenity loved it but she had to end it"

"Serenity Wheeler" she told him

"Nice to meet you Ms. Wheeler" he said shaking her hand

"Well nice to meet you to Duke Devlin" Serenity said

The two progressed talking, they got to know each other better it was only a matter of time that the girls in her class would start to hate her.

Joey didn't like this his sister was flirting with Duke Devlin, and going out with Kaiba, he didn't know what to think about but then something came to him.

"Better him than Kaiba"

Classed ended, Serenity walked out the room talking with Devlin and then Kaiba grabbed Serenity by her hand

"We need to talk," he said

"Hey Kaiba" Serenity said kissing him

"Who's this?" Devlin asked

"Oh, sorry I didn't tell you this is my boyfriend"

Devlin world came to a halting stop; he was going to do his best to get Serenity.

"Oh really, hello" Devlin said taking out his hand for Kaiba to shake.

Kaiba looked down at his hand to shake

"Serenity lets go"

"Bye Devlin see you around"

"Yea Bye"

Kaiba and Serenity took off walking to Serenity next class.

"Kaiba you should really get to meet him, he's nice"

"No" ha said in his cold tone

"Why not?"

"Because theirs something about him, he doesn't… I don't know, I just dint know like the way he came up to you and just starting talking"

"He just wanted to know my name"

"Why couldn't he learn anyone's else name"?

"I don't know"

"Exactly, you don't know what goes on, for all you know he could be wanting to… well you know"

"Kaiba nothing like that is going to happen"

"Well I hope not"

~Serenity laughed~

Kaiba leaned her against the wall he kissed her neck, and then around her chest area and then her neck again.

Serenity completely aroused she wanted to continue but she knew that they were not in the right place.

Kaiba stepped back from Serenity

"Just remember that you are my girl and that you belong to me"

Kaiba walked up to the stairs to his next class and Serenity walked the rest of the way to hers.

All through 4th period she thought about Kaiba. Did she really belong to him? If this is how it was going to be she doesn't think that she could be with him anymore.

~After School~

Joey had a lot on his mind he needed to talk to someone and his friends were not the answer.

"Hey Joey"

Joey turned around

"Hey" he said kissing the girl on the cheek

"I was wondering if we could go out sometime"

"What do you mean by go out?"

"Like on a date or something"

"Um…I really don't know"

"Please"

"I don't really see you a girlfriend type, I just see you as a friend"

"Joey I really don't know how to tell you this but I like you and I just wanted to know if you would consider going out with me"

"I never knew you felt this way about me," Joey said

"I wouldn't have told you at all but I'm afraid that you liked some one else"

"Well I sort kind of do"

"I know, me right?" the girl replied

"No not really"

The girl hugged Joey, almost squeezing him to death.

"Get off me" he said

"No"

"Get off me, now!"

"No"

"Tea get the hell of me now"

Tea did as she was told and got off him

"So would you go out with me?"

"Let me think about it"

"Ok" tea said and she walked home

Joey kept walking, he didn't stop and he didn't look back he just kept walking.

"I can't believe that she would ask such a thing," Mai said removing her from the bushes.

Mai wanted to go and talk to Joey about this, she knew that she couldn't turn around and walked home.

Later in the week girls loved Devlin, his talk, his walk, his moved, everything. They wanted him girls started their own fan club for him. He wasn't interested in any of them, he wanted serenity, but knowing that she has a boyfriend it's going to take him a lot of work.

Later that afternoon Joey talked to Tristan and Bakura, They were thinking about going to the Domino City Ice Cream shop. Bakura said he couldn't make it because he had to go and study.

"Well I guess it's just you and me then Joey" Tristan said

"Sorry I can't need to talk to Serenity"

"Alright men see ya" Tristan said walking off

Joey walked home; hoping that he could change her mind about Kaiba, which would take a lot of convincing he thought but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

"Serenity" Joey yelled out to his sister

~No answer~

"Serenity" he yelled again

~No answer~

Joey waked up to the steps towards the room there she was standing brushing her hair.

"Serenity, didn't you hear me calling you?" Joey asked

"Yea I did," she said

"So why didn't you answer me?" He said

"Because I didn't feel like it!"

"Look, we really need to talk"

"Yea really"

Joey sat on her bed and Serenity sat on a beanie bag.

"Look Serenity I just need to say, I'm not approving you going out with Kaiba"

"I don't care, Joey you can't tell me who and who I cant date"

"I never said that it just-"

"Joey that's what you're saying"

"Serenity I'm just trying to protect you!"

"You always are, you were there for me when we were little, and your protecting me now, but you have to let me live!"

"Serenity"

"Joseph"

Joey looked stunned when Serenity called him by his birth name, he almost

Couldn't believe it.

"Just listen to me, I don't want you to see Kaiba, he's just no good, you could find someone better"

"Joseph your in no position to talk, your not going out with anyone, so you can't tell me that Kaiba is not right for me!"

"Serenity doesn't talk to me like that!"

"I could talk to you anyway I want to!" Serenity yelled

"No you cant!"

"Yes I can, whose going to stop me a bitch like you?"

Joey was now crazy, did he really sit there and let his sister cures at him? Yes he did his sister cursed at him and he had nothing to say about it, but just one thing.

"What did you just say?"

"You heard me loud and clear"

"What you curse at me like that for I didn't do anything to you"

"Fuck you, you done a lot of shit to me! But you want to say that you didn't do anything" Serenity said yelling at him

"Who do you think your yelling at?"

"You're the only one I'm talking to"

"Don't yell at me the way you do" Joey voice getting louder.

"Now who do you think your yelling at? I'm not your wife, I'm not Mai!"

Joey was stunned, he couldn't believe what he just heard, and did she find that Joey liked Mai, or was it that Serenity knew something that she wasn't supposed to know.

"I can't believe you said that to me!"

"I could say anything I want to, and no ones going to stop me!"

Joey looked even more stunned that before, he just wanted to make things better instead he made them worse.

"Do you even want to speak to me?" Joey asked

"Do I have to?" Serenity said

"I'm just asking if you want me to leave you alone, I will"

"I'm not saying that, I just want you to stay out of my business between Kaiba and I"

"I'm promising anything you know how I feel about him, and you dating him"

"Joey I'm sorry that I have feelings for him and he has feelings for me, but we cant control that"

"I understand what your saying but I just want you to be careful around him"

"Thanks Joey, but I could take care of myself"

"Ok"

"Now get of my room!"

"But-"

"Now!"

"Ok, going" and Joey left the room

Serenity moved herself to her face, she had things to talk about with Kaiba she felt that some "other people" were getting in the way of her happiness, and she couldn't stand that.

She turned over to her side and cried…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~ ~~~

People sort about the long update but things came up and I couldn't ignore them, and I don't know the next time when I would update, because I don't have the next chapter written up yet but I have the ideas so I hope this chapter is somewhat good. Sayonara!!!!!!