Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ And They Call It Rock'N'Roll ❯ Notes ( Chapter -1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This fic will contain things that aren’t for certain people (drugs, alcohol, launguage, sexual matter, etc). I’ll certainly try to give you warnings in the beginning, but I don't certainly guarantee anything.
If you're expecting severly thought-out plot, don't read this. It's a WIP, I told you;; I've only worked it out just so far at the moment. But if you're the type who likes to watch the story grow, then, go for it?
This will probably not get too far. I always abandon chapter fics very frequently. Do not get too attached.
Pretty much all things you don't recognize will be mine. If in doubt, ask!
As you will probably be able tell with Marik in the first chapter–or maybe you can’t?–I’ve modified characters some. Okay, a lot. Be prepared, I say.
Almost every pairing that will be in this fic will be yaoi/shounen-ai (probably with yuri/shojou-ai, if I feel like it). This does not mean that there won’t be het pairings, but they will more than not be sideline flings, etc. Sorry?
Unless otherwise stated, I own nothing. Well, I disclaim, I disclaim, I disclaim!
This will be a band-and-life fic, for the most part (but that's not to say there won't be more).
This is meant to have, like, a bajillion chapters. The first few or so are meant to introduce you to the characters;; I hope you can stand it?
IT'S IMPORTANT THAT YOU LOOK FOR HINTS TO THEIR PERSONALITIES, ETC, IN THEIR INTRODUCTORY CHAPTERS. I will drop little things in there that you are meant to interpret, if you want to figure things out BEFOREHAND, instead of just reading the stuff to find out.
If you have any other questions, just ask!
Current Working Summary: Life is crazy, love is insane, and--by comparison--riding in cars with manic boys is pretty mundane. When topsyturvy is what you make of everything, all you can do is hang on for the ride.