Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Angel of Mine ❯ Yami ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Angel of Mine

By Queen of Curses

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for my ideas and a bunch of other stuff.

A/N: Thanx to Demon for suggesting a second part to this. I usually don't make another part to song fics, but I'll make an exception. Except, this time, it's a letter from Yami, but he never sent it, for he knew Seto was already dead. But he gave it to him in his own special way. I used a few lines from a poem given to me in an e-mail. The author of the poem is anonymous. So, here's the second part of this fic.

Dear Seto,

I'm very sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I never knew you to be a person to commit suicide, but I really never knew you that well. Now I regret never telling you that I feel the same for you as you do for me. I regret a lot of things. For never telling you I loved you...for never getting to know you better...for never being there when you needed comfort...and now you're gone.

As I read your letter, my eyes watered and are still crying even now. You said in your letter that you thought those moments we spend together meant nothing to me. But you're wrong (no offense). I cherished those times.

~*~

If I knew it would be the last time

That I see you walk out the door,

I would give you a hug and a kiss

And call you back or one more.

~*~

And I just saw you the day before the night you killed yourself. If I had known that it would be the last time......I would have stopped you, or at least have told you all of my feelings. Now, it's too late. You're dead and gone, and you don't even know that I bloody damn love you! But now, it's too late.......

~*~

If I knew it would be the last time

I'd hear you voice lifted up in praise,

I would video tape each action and word,

So I could play them back day after day.

If I knew it would be the last time

I would be there to share your day,

Well I'm sure you'll have so many more,

So I can't let this one slip away.

For surely there's always a tomorrow

To make up or an oversight,

And we always get a second chance

To make everything just right.

~*~

I know there's so much you and I have been through due to the recent events. Sorrow, pain, regrets, guilt, and all those other things. You felt them for your brother's death. I felt them for your death.

We really had good times together. I remember when at the prom, both of us were just sitting in a corner, talking just to pass the time. Hehehe. That was because we both had no dates. It's not like no one asked me. There were probably hundreds of girls trying to get me to be their date, but I just rejected them all, knowing I would never get over you.

~*~

But just in case I might be wrong

And today is all I get,

I'd like to say how much I love you

And hope we never forget.

Tomorrow is mot promised to anyone

Young or old alike,

And today may be the last chance

You get to hold your loved one tight.

~*~

Seto, I 'm just leaving this letter by your grave during your funeral. I guess I'll be the only one there. I'll leave this letter along with a black rose. Remember during graduation from college? You found a black rose, picked it and gave it to me, pricking yourself in the process. That was so sweet of you.

Just know that I love you. I love you very much and don't EVER forget that. Well, it's time to close up this letter. Goodbye, love.

~*~

So if you're waiting for tomorrow

Why not do it today?

For if tomorrow never comes,

You'll surely regret the day.

~*~

Your Dark Angel,

Yami

~*~

Take time to say "I'm sorry,"

"Please forgive me," "Thank you," or "It's okay."

And if tomorrow never comes,

You'll have no regrets about today.

~*~

QOC: You wanted the next part of this, here it is. Hope it was as good as the first chapter. A bit short, but in my opinion, the meaning counts more then the length, if you're talking about fics. Anyways, ppl, please review. And if you want the rest of the poem, just e-mail me about it and I'll be glad to give it to you, just as long as you share it with your friends. For it was a poem made on 9/11. And it's dedicated to all the ppl who have died and those who have lost their loved ones. My e-mail address is kim11426@yahoo.com