Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Angel of Mine ❯ The Funeral ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Angel of Mine

By Queen Of Curses

Disclaimer: I don't own anything...you pplz must know that by now.

A/N: I sort of felt a need to write a final chapter to this. To most, this chapter might not even be meaningful at all. Anyways, thanx to all the reviewers. Well, here it is...

~*~

The day of Seto's funeral...such a memory. It was a dark, gloomy day, raining slightly. And there Yami sat, under a weeping willow tree. He was just staring at the gravestone of his love.

He didn't know exactly how long he had been there. But he knew that the undertaker and the priest had already left. And there he still was, sitting, with both the weather and the tree to match his mood.

Any onlooker would have just thought he was going to kill himself, from the look on his face. But inside, he felt Seto was in a good place...a better place. Even though Seto had said he was going to Hell, Yami doubted that wholeheartedly. Yeah, Seto did a few wrongs in his life, but surely, it had not been enough for God to turn away from him.

Since the day after he read the letter Seto sent him, he never shed a tear. But that's not because he didn't love him. He did...or should the proper term be does? Yes, he does love him, for Seto is still alive in his heart, no matter what happens. Unconditional love.......

And Yami stood up, not knowing how long he's been sitting under the weeping willow tree, and placed two items beside Seto's grave, before he finally left...a letter...and a single black rose.

And so, time went on. But for some strange reason, the letter never got worn out by any type of weather, and the single black rose never wilted or died away........

Unconditional love........

~*~

QOC: Yes, this is the final chapter. I hope you all liked it as much as the other previous ones. And as always, please review.