Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Angel of Mine ❯ We Still Have Many More Days ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Angel of Mine

By Queen Of Curses

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

A/N: Hey, yeah, I know the summary said this fic was completed before I put this chapter up. A reviewer just inspired me. But I promise this is the final chapter. ::sigh:: I just had to write this. The idea kept nagging at me for a while now and I just failed two tests for 'lack of concentration'. I gotta get this outta my system before my grades really go down.

To gundamwinggirl: thank you for the 3 very nice flames. Go ahead and keep telling me that you're going to kill me. It's an idle threat. All ur curses didn't even phase me. Anywayz, go get a life. If u didn't like what i wrote, y did u even leave a few fucking reviews?

To everyone else that reviewed: thank u all very much. All ur reviews inspired me, as well. Also, don't forget to read the reviews for this fic to c what a bitch gundamwinggirl is.

~*~

When you think that you just got to know a person

When they leave, and you're sad

Don't let the feeling worsen

You should think of the happy times

You should know that we'll still have a link

And we could think of our bond every time we wink

We could still learn about each other

In other ways

And to do that, we still have many more days

~*~

People say that when one lovebird dies, its partner has no will or spirit to live on. Many just think of it as a saying, but to others, its a fact. Take the case of Yami Yugi and Seto Kaiba for example...

One had left the world of the living, while the other stayed on earth. A few weeks after Yami attended Seto's funeral, he was found dead on the street holding on to a liquor bottle and a letter.

The police guessed he was either run over by a vehicle, or the liquor in his system was too much for him. But Yugi, Yami's lighter half, knew better. Yugi knew his yami wished for death, ever since his beloved had passed away.

As tears flowed down Yugi's face, he whispered a few random statements to the corpse of his darker side.

"You wished for death...your wish was granted."

"Death is no one's friend, Yami."

"But I think it just became your best friend."

~*~

Up in heaven, Yami had been searching for endless hours for his love. Soon, he got tired and decided to take a nap upon one of the softer clouds.

When he woke, he found a special someone on another cloud not too far away. Yami flew with pure white feathery wings in order to reach his destination. When he did reach his destination, the blue-eyed brunette turned around to face him.

When Yami saw row upon row of black feathers, he inaudibly gasped.

Seto sadly smiled and hugged his love. When both parted, there was an eerie silence between the both of them. Yami as the one who broke it.

"Now I guess you're my dark angel now." He said, examining the black wings the other had.

"Nope, you're still my dark angel, and you'll always be." Seto whispered, hugging Yami again.

"There's so much I have to tell you." Yami said against his love's chest.

"Take your time. We have forever."

~*~

We still have many more days

~*~

QOC: Now this is the final chapter. If you were wondering, the poem at the beginning and the line at the end in normal font were written by a close friend of mine. He just moved recently, and wrote the poem for me. Yup, he had a crush on me, but I just think of him as a friend.

So.... how'd ya all like this chappie? Umm...when I read it over, it did seem kinda confusing. For a brief summary, Yami died and met up with Seto. A reviewer gave me the idea. But I don't quite remember whom. I should check later.

Speaking of reviewer, please review ppl! Tell me whatever u think. Was this too short? Actually, this fic was supposed to be a one-chapter thing..... but, well, the requests from the reviewers are hard to turn down. Please just review!

Peace y'all.