Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Anime's chibi files: Prince of Shadows ❯ Prince of Shadows ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own anything but the plot!

Anime's chibi files: Prince of Shadows

Seto's POV

It was the worst moment of my life, I got stuck babysitting chibi Yami. Now most of you are wondering, 'what the hell' or something around that. Believe me when I say I was forced into this, this madness! You might wonder how I got stuck with my now 5 year old rival, wouldn't we all though. I'm not sure what went wrong, maybe Tea made a potion that would get Yami to fall for her, but I can tell you what happened when I saw a little 5 year old being chased by Yugi and his little tag along friends.

Mokuba and I where, amazingly enough, both outside talking. When all of a sudden I get glomped by this chibi! My first thought was 'don't we have security for a reason?' My next was that those ruby eyes peering up at me where god awfully familiar. Maybe I was having a Joey moment, stupid mutt. The next minute I have Yugi and his friends thanking me for 'catching' the kid. Catching, more like pounced on. Normally they would have taken Yami and left, but Kami-Sama didn't like me today. No, it was like someone super-glued him to my shirt. Keep in mind; little kids have death grips that are used to get their way with others. By now, with attempt after attempt to pry the kid off, every one of them was freaking out. What better way to get one's attention the yelling? "Would all of you just shut up already!" They all stared at me like I was some kind of freak, idiots. At the moment I still had no idea that the kid was Yami, so I asked. "First I'd like to know who the death grip kid is. Second, why are you people here and third, how did you get past security?" of course Yugi spoke up, "Well, it's kinda funny Kaiba" 'I highly doubt that' "Ya see, that's Yami and" "WHAT?! What do you mean this is Yami? How can my rival be a chibi?!" I thought the world came crashing down at the moment. "Well, we're not sure, but he knida ran away from us, and he's really fast so we tried to run after him and then he ran here and the security guy was asleep so we decided to just follow Yami and now we're here" he smiled, how can anyone smile at a time like this? Be Yugi Motou, that's how.

I looked down at Yami, who was still clinging to my shirt even though I was now standing, to see him smiling like an idiot. "Do you mind getting off me now?" and what does the King of Games respond with? Giggling! "So umm Kaiba, since Yami appears to be attached to you, we'll just go then. See ya!" so here I am, the great Seto Kaiba, being reduced to babysitting. What was going through my head at the moment was 'this kid is loves to defy gravity doesn't he?'

Normal POV

Mokuba had gotten over the initial shock and was bouncing around like his birthday had come early, "So, can we keep him?" Seto looked up from Yami to see his brother, "Please tell me I'm still sleeping and this is just some whacked up nightmare" Yami giggled again before finally letting go of Seto's shirt and landed on the ground. He then decided he wanted to explore a little, so he grabbed for one of Seto's hands a pulled him in the direction he wanted to go. Seto just stood there, staring at Yami like he still couldn't grasp the fact that his rival was a chibi. "Come Seto, I want to go on a walk" Yami whined, aren't little kids so kawaii when they whine for attention? (Blade: what planet are you from? Anime: What? My bro's where so cute when they wanted attention ^-^) "C'mon Seto, Yami wants to go for a walk!" Seto, still in zombie mode, followed the two. Oh Seto, you have no idea what you've gotten your self into.