Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Anime's chibi files: Prince of Shadows ❯ Chibi Tears and New Found Friends ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own anything but the plot!

Anime's chibi files: Prince of Shadows Chapter One: Chibi Tears and New Found Friends

"I'm going on a walk, a walk, going on a walk with Setty an Moki" Yami was singing and giggling at Seto, who still was in his stunned-can't-believe-this mode. "Moki, what wrong wit Setty?" asked Yami looking up adorably at Mokuba. "I don't think it's registered yet that you've been chibitized. Do you know how that happened, Yami?" Yami pondered for a minute, "The witch wan to hurt Setty but made me a chibi by mitake, yup" That was when Seto decided to re-join the living, "The witch?" Yami looked up, way up, and frowned, "Tea's a mean ol ugwee witch! She wanna hurt you Setty" Seto cocked an eyebrow, "Setty? How long have you been calling me that?" Mokuba sighed, "He's been calling you that the whole time Seto. We've just been zoned out or something" Seto looked at his brother confused, then remembered a certain chibi, "Why are you here anyways? You should have gone with your friends!" Mokuba looked shocked while Yami was on the verge of tears, "I'm sorwy K-Kaiba, I'll go den" before even Mokuba could try and stop the chibi Yami had already run from sight. "What did you do that for Seto?! He's only like five or something and you're yelling at him! I can't believe you just did that to him!" Mokuba glared for a moment before running after Yami. Seto stood there, stunned that he'd just yelled at Yami. He never yelled at Mokuba, why did he just yell at a five year old? ^ He should have gone with his friends^ ~He was chibitized…~ ^ stupid conscious, it's not my fault or something ^ ~ you idiot, didn't you listen to what he said? ~ ^ Not really, no. Why? ^ ~ He said that the 'witch' was going to do something to hurt you and instead he got turned chibi. In other words, HE WAS TRYING TO PROTECT YOUR ASS! ~

^ It's not like I asked him or something… ^ ~ First person other then Mokuba to give a damn and you YELL AT THEM! ~ ^ I never knew one's conscious could be so loud ^ ~ Just go after him and Mokuba already… maybe I can retire after this? ~

"Yami? Yami, are you okay?" Mokuba had finally found the crying chibi in the park, hiding in a bush. He literally followed his crying till he found him. "Kaiba don like me, do he?" he sobbed. Mokuba sat down beside him, "That's not true Yami; he's just… not used to someone caring enough to give him a nickname is all" Mokuba put his arm around the now younger boy, hoping he'd cheer up knowing he had a friend. "Mokuba! Yami!" Yami perked up, "Setty?"

Mokuba stood up and waved his brother over, "Where over here big brother!" Seto saw him and smiled one of his extremely rare smiles. When Seto walked over and saw Yami he looked away guiltily. "I'm sorry I yelled at you, Yami" Yami looked up and smiled cutely, wiping away stray tears, "That's okay Setty" ^ Oh no, I called him Setty again! ^ Seto, before anything else happened asked, "So, anyone want ice cream?" The two looked at each other and smiled before jumping up, "Yeah! Ice cream time!"

"Uh oh, Setty, my ice cream want to find out if it could fwy. Well, it can't" Yami was starring at the floor, where his ice cream had crashed landed. Mokuba tried not to laugh, but seeing Yami's expression was making it a bit difficult. "That's okay Yami, maybe we should go back anyways" ^ And find a less messy snack ^ "The ice cream would have spoiled your appetite anyway" So the three cleaned themselves up, or rather Seto and Mokuba tried to clean Yami up, and started to head home. But alas, all good things must come to an end. "Yami!" high-pitched irritating sound, a girls 'voice' if you can call it that, called out to the trio. Yami's eyes went wide, "Eeep!" he quickly hid behind Seto. "Hello Tea, and what might I ask is the reason of your… presence?" Tea looked at him quizzically, (remember the fact I hate, no loathe her and like to write her as a stupid twit) then turned her attention to the half hidden chibi. "I'm so sorry Yami, but I asked Yugi and like he totally agreed that it would like be way better if you like stayed with me" Yami, and Mokuba, started making gagging noises while Seto just smirked. "And what makes you think I'd let you take him? Not that he'd even want to; with you we might have to worry about whether he will live through staying with you" Tea looked shock for a moment, then went back to her sickeningly cheering self, "Why wouldn't he like come with me? What's makes you like think he'd not?" ^ My god she really is stupid ^ ~ I think I'm going to be sick… ~ "Tea, your EVIL! Evil, evil, evil!!!!" with that said, Yami kicked her in the shins and ran like mad. "You like poisoned him! What did you do to my Yami!" Mokuba really gagged this time, trying to laugh. "Your Yami? Aren't you the one who turned him into a chibi?" She turned her gaze elsewhere for a second, "Well kinda, but that was like a total miss understanding and was like never supposed to like happen" she smiled, her way too cheery gut twisting smile.

(Anime: Yup, I really hate her Blade: That you do Hikari, considering you started writing a list about every possible insult you could use! Anime: ^-^` Uh yeah…)

"Tea, even if Yami would consider one of his friends, I think he'd live longer with Bakura AND Malik in one room unarmed" he smirked at her stunned look before turning around and walking away. Mokuba continued laughing; now crying 'cause he laughed to hard, while Seto was trying not to laugh himself. "Is it safe now?" Yami came out from behind a tree looking rather scared. "It's safe now Yami so let's go home" Yami smiled and took hold of Seto's right hand.

^ I wish I could call it home… ^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -