Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Anime's chibi files: Prince of Shadows ❯ Diner and A Movie ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own anything but the plot!

Anime's chibi files: Prince of Shadows Chapter Two: Diner and a Movie

When Seto, Mokuba and Yami got back….

They where standing in the front hall, Yami was looking up and staring at how huge it looked inside. Have you ever looked backed so far you stumbled back? Well that's what happened to Yami, except he fell on his back while gapping at the ceiling. Mokuba stood over him, "Maybe he's broken?" Seto shook his head, "Yami, I don't see how the floor can be comfortable" He blinked, and then smiled at Seto. He stood up but frowned, "Setty, my tummy say it hungry"

"Well, we need to fix that don't we?" Yami grinned up at the older teen. The three made their way to kitchen just as the phone rang. "Hello, Mokuba speaking"

"Hi Mokuba, its Yugi"

"Hey Yugi"

"Hey, can I talk to Yami for a minute?"

"Sure thing, hang on" he turned to Yami, "Yugi wants to talk to you Yami"

"Okay!" he pulled a stool over to the phone, climbed on it and took the phone.

"Hiyo"

"Hi Yami, can I ask you something?"

"Okie dokie smoky"

"Did you 'attack' Tea today?"

"Well, I tink I mighta maybe kicked her, den ran rilly rilly fast!"

"You kicked her"

"Yups! I ture did!"

"Is Kaiba still alive or have you driven him to insanity?"

"Setty fine"

"Setty?"

"A huh, why?"

"Never mind, do you know why our mind link isn't working?"

"It not! I never knew dat…"

"Yami! You knew?"

"Umm… I haff ta go bye bye Yugi, bye bye!" He quickly hung up the phone grinning, a slight mischievous glint in his crimson eyes. ^ What's he up to? ^ thought

Mokuba, who was by the way, setting the table. Seto was, amazingly enough, cooking!

{Anime: What girl wouldn't want a guy who could cook? Janice: starry eyes He cooks, he's cute, rich, every girls dream… Blade: gagging Anime: Blade!}

"Setty, what you making?" asked an 'innocent' Yami. "I'm making dinner" Yami made a face as he saw the pasta; he never really liked it much. Rice was much better then noodles. "Is there and fruit?"

"Why?"

"'Cause, 'cause umm…"

"You'll ruin your appetite Yami" Mokuba almost laughed when Yami started gagging. Seto looked down at the chibi, "Not a pasta fan Yami?" The crimson eyed chibi made a face, "Wice is way bedder den pasda" Seto thought for a moment, "If you eat it, then you can have anything you want for dinner" Yami's eyes widened, "Anyting?" Seto nodded. "Yay! Cans I have schoko puddin'?" Mokuba and Seto both puzzled over what 'schoko' was, Mokuba was the first to figure it out, "Do you mean chocolate pudding?" Yami smiled, "dat what me said, schoko puddin'" Mokuba just shook his head, no point in arguing with a five year old. "You can both sit anyway, the spaghetti's done"

"Setty, I won't make it" he was looking at the height difference between the chair's and table. "Make what?"

"Da chair not high nough, I won't make it to my plate!" Mokuba snickered while he got a cushion for Yami to sit on.

Mokuba and Yami where enjoying their dessert (Stop saying schoko!) when the phone rang. "Hello, Kaiba speaking"

"Hey Kaiba, its Yugi"

"Hello Yugi"

"I just wanted to warn you about something, about Yami actually"

"I'm listening"

"Don't give him chocolate pudding no matter what!"

"Why not exactly?"

"Remember when Mokuba found the pixie sticks stash?"

Seto paled, "Yeah"

"Yami's ten times worse"

Seto now looked like a ghost before he freaked, "And you couldn't have told me sooner!"

"Oh dear"

"I have to go strap down a chibi Yugi" with that he hung up and walked over to Yami. "Yami, you never told me you aren't aloud to have chocolate pudding" Yami mentally freaked ^ Oh no! Dat waz Yugi on da telytone! ^ ~ Telephone you idiot telephone! ~ ^ Oh sut up you tupid conchess ^ "Umm… Why would you tink dat Setty?"

"Maybe because Yugi told me"

"Yugi tells ya alota tings an ya neber liten before!"

"That was different"

"Nuh uh"

"Yami"

"Me no litening"

"Yami…"

"Lalalalala"

"Yami…"

"Dee dum dee dum, dee dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum"

"YAMI!"

"Yes Setty?" cue the chibi eyes! Seto tried, he really did, but couldn't get mad at the adorably look on Yami's face. He sighed in defeat, "Why don't we go in the living room and watch a movie?" Mokuba and Yami looked at each before grinning, "Movie time!"

Yami, being the brave little soul he is, swore he could watch a horror movie. Little did he know, being a chibi came with long forgotten fears. So for 95% of the movie he was sitting on Seto's lap huddled as close as possible while covering his eyes.

As the movie finished Yami and Mokuba both yawned, "I think it's safe to say we should got to bed" suggested Seto. Mokuba nodded sleeply before heading for the stairs while Yami cuddled up to Seto. "Nightey night Setty" he mumbled quietly. "Night Yami" he walked up stairs, Yami already sleeping in his arms, silently as to not wake the sleeping chibi.