Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Anime's chibi files: Prince of Shadows ❯ Bedtime Blues ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own anything but the plot!

Warning: hint of YY/S mentioning

Anime's chibi files: Prince of Shadows Chapter Four: Bedtime Blues

Dream Sequence

Yami's POV

It was hot, scorching really. I opened my eyes, but was not prepared for the sight before me. Egyptwas in ruins. The city was burning right before my eyes; thousands of murdered bodies lay scattered. Blood, deep scarlet blood pooled around me. Cries of agony and despair rang out, what has happened to my kingdom? I do not know how I knew that this is my once proud kingdom; all I know is that I can stop this. I started walking down the steps before me, but stopped when I heard someone call for me. I turn around to see, Seto? No, my High Priest Seth. "What are you doing out here?! We've been looking practically every place imaginable for you! What are you thinking? You could have been killed, or worse!" I was confused at his sudden outburst, where Seth and I not enemies? "What do you want Seth?" I did not have time for this. Seth looked confused for a moment before he started yelling at me again, "What do you mean 'what do you want?' I come to make sure you haven't done something stupid yet and I get this as thanks?! Have you been hit on the head or something? I'm worried sick and I get yelled at, is any of this making any sense to you?!!"

(Anime: If anyone else is wondering what Seth at the moment sounds like then here's a good example. Boyfriend does something stupid; girlfriend finds out and starts freaking out about it. Blade: Except in your case you did something stupid and I was freaking out. Anime: shut it…)

What in Ra's name is going on? "How could you not think I care? Are you sure you weren't hit on the head or something?" If he doesn't shut up I'm going to do something drastic… "What where you thinking when you came here?" That's it, "What is your problem!!" He looked hurt for a brief moment before he looked ready to kill me, "My problem! MY problem is that your too thick headed half the time and just plain stupid the other half!" Maybe what Ishizu said wasn't right, because last I checked enemies didn't give a damn about the other. Another thing I'd like to know, since when can you choose your actions in a memory/dream thingy? "Look, I have no idea wha-" WHAT THE HELL! Seth's kissing me, and my body apparently has a mind of its own. This is news to me, is this fact or hormones acting up? Oh dear Gods… Seth pulled away, panting slightly, to my displeasure- hang on a second! I'm gay, when the hell did this happen?! Oh well, maybe that's what compelled me to stay with Seto? "Don't you think that I don't care, not even for a second consider that I don't give a damn about you" Shock, surprise, they don't even begin to describe what emotions I'm going through. "Seth, I-" My eyes went wide, as did Seth's; something had struck me in the back and let me tell ya, it hurts like HELL! Seth was shocked, pissed, scared, worried, and ready to kill from his ever-changing expression. "Heishin-"

End Dream Sequence

Normal POV

Yami gasped, a little scared from that little experience. ^ What was dat? ^ ~I'm not sure, but since when do dreams fell so damn real! ~ ^Dat, was dat a memory or sumting else? ^ ~It was weird, except that kiss, and a lot of pain! ~ ^What do ya mean 'except ta kiss'?!^ ~Eheh, uh ya, about that…~ ^Ya gots sum explainin ta do^ ~Shouldn't you be getting some sleep? ~ ^If yous were five, had a bads drweam, ya couldn't sweep neither! Me going ta find Setty^ ~You do that…~

He quickly grabbed a blanket and wrapped himself in it, he didn't find freezing very inviting. After half an hour of searching, luckily, he found Seto's room and quietly opened the door and stepped in,

"Setty?"

"Hmm…"

"Setty, I had a bad drweam. Can I sweep here?"

Seto looked up at the chibi; he had a blanket wrapped around him with only his adorable little face showing. How could he say no? "Fine"

Yami smiled and ran over to the bed, climbing up on to it and cuddling up to Seto…

Next morning…

Seto was not a morning person, he looked at the clock on the wall; 6:21, he didn't own an alarm clock yet always got out of bed on time. 6:22, Seto sighed then looked to his right to see Yami soundly asleep. He felt sympathy for the chibi, especially since he knew what would be happening in less the 30 seconds. He looked back at the clock briefly before starting to count down, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…

"MORNING SETO!!" Mokuba had, almost magically, appeared in front of the expectant CEO, "Good morning Mokuba, just don't shout anymore because Yami's still asleep" Mokuba looked around his brother to see the sleeping chibi and grinned. "Why don't you head down and I'll be there in a few minutes okay?" He nodded before running out of the room; Seto shook his head as he got out of bed. He quickly chose what to wear and set in on the bed, then proceeded to the on-suit to take a shower. When he finished, he had completely forgotten about Yami who was now awake, he had only a towel around his waist when he came out.

~whistles Not a bad built either~ ^C'mon, me still trying ta gets over the gay thing! Why me…^ ~Oh c'mon, you can't tell me you're not going to watch him change~ ^Unwike you me not a Hentai!^ ~Please, you and I both know that dream last night wasn't that bad. Especially that kiss…~ ^Kami-sama what's wrong wit ya?! Just because he gots a nice bod-…. Howy shit!^ ~I knew it!~ ^You made me! Nothinin good can come of dis^ ~Ha! I can't wait to see his face when he sees you're up!~ ^HENTAI!^

Seto saw the 'blankets' move, finally remembering Yami. ^Oh shit, please be asleep still^ ~Why think that?~ ^Oh I don't know, maybe because I don't find the knowledge of him seeing me dress comforting!^ ~And that dream last night wasn't the best thing ever~ ^Hentai, how can one's conscious be completely different then one's self?^ ~I don't know. What I would like to know is how one can say one two times in one sentence~ ^You just one three times in one sentence I just said one two... three times too^ ~Go and see if Yami is up or not~ ^Fine, just no more about that dream!^ ~Fine fine, no more talks of dreams where you're making out with the phar-~ ^I SAID NO MORE TALKS!^ ~…~

Seto of course checked to see if Yami was up, what he found was what he hadn't wanted. Yami's cheeks were scarlet red and he had a look of pure shock on his face. "Yami…" Yami looked up and turned an even darker shade, if that was even possible. "Yami, where you…" Yami quickly looked away from embarrassment before nodding. ^Oh great^ ~Great!~ ^What is your problem?^ ~You mainly, why?~ ^Hentai^ ~You've been calling me that a lot lately~ ^I wonder why…^ ~Me too!~ ^Oh gods, why, why me?^

~If you get any redder someone might mistake you for a tomato~ ^Shud up you, you Hentai person!^ ~Great comeback, too bad there wasn't more in that dream…~ ^HENTAI!!!!!! HENTAI, HENTAI, HENTAI!!!^ ~STOP YELLING!~ ^DEN TOP TALKIN ABOUTS DA CUT- gasp^ ~Yes, you were saying something like, stop talking about the cute… care to finish?~ ^NO!^

^This morning can't get any worse then it is…^

Just then Mokuba ran in, "Seto, you have a package!"

"I do?"

"YUP!" he handed it to his brother. Seto sat down on the bed and untied the package. He was about to lift the lid, and just as he had there was a blinding light that filled the room… (Anime: Three guesses if ya know what's going ta happen! Blade: Just tell them…)

>
>
>
>
>
>
> ;
>
>
>
keep guessing

>
>
>
>
>
>
> ;
>
>
>
>
>
give up yet?

>
>
>
>
>
>
> ;
>
>
>
>
>
>

Okay I'll tell

Once Seto could see again he nearly fainted. Yami looked up and freaked, for there in front of him was,

"SETH!"

"YAMI"

TBC…