Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Anime's chibi files: Prince of Shadows ❯ Some Things Never Change ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

// Yami's to Hikari's //

\\ Hikari's to Yami's \\

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Don't own anything but the plot, and my OC's!

Anime's chibi files: Prince of Shadows Chapter Eight: Some things Never Change

"Wouldn't this look sooo cute on him Kaiba?" Mai was currently helping Yami find clothes that would suite him; have you ever seen leather pants made for five year olds? Didn't think so, but that didn't stop Yami from getting Mai to help him shop for leather. Seto of course couldn't stand the blonde,

^ Her and the mutt where made for each other ^

~ You think so? I don't know ~

^ Are you still here? ^

~ I'm your conscious Seto, of course I'm here! ~

^ Just asking… ^

"I wonda if I could shrwink my clothes?" Yami thought. "How would you do that?" asked Seto curiously. "Shadow Magic! What else?" "You think that might work?" "Hopefawy it will, but me not sure. How 'bout I twy!"

~*~ Three hours later…

"Yami, we kinda need to go back now, I need to make sure Seth hasn't done something stupid" "I ture Mokie is fine Setty, Seth maybe not" Seto sighed, "Yami, I think you bought enough by now" he looked at the dozens of bags containing clothes, "it's probably been a few hours since we left" he looked at his watch and nearly had a heart attack, "I need to call Mokuba!" Yami was of course oblivious to all as Seto took out his cell and called home.

"Hello"

"Mokuba, you okay still?"

"Sure, why wouldn't I be?"

"Just making sure"

"Okay, is that all?"

"Where's Seth by the way?"
"Oh, well he's umm…"

"Mokuba"

"He's a little tied up at the moment" ^_^;; ~ I am so dead, or would Seto be happy? ~

"Mokuba, what did you do?"

"Me! I didn't do anything!"

"Sure, same way you didn't do anything to my sherbet?"

"Uh, about that-" "MOKUBA!!! IF YOU DON'T GET HERE AND UNTIE ME THIS INSTANT!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!"

"What was that?"

"Uh nothing, I gotta go Seto, bye!"

"Wait Mokuba- damn it" Seto put his cell away and turned his attention to Yami, who was nearly suffocating from Tea's glomping him!

"Tea! What the hell are you doing to Yami! You're going to kill him!" Tea looked down at Yami who was started to turn blue; "Oops" she loosened her grip to allow said chibi to breath. "I didn't think I like was holding like that tight Yami-kins"

(Anime: I've read that nick name, which Yami despises, in many a story, just not sure if it's spelt right)

"Lemme go Teanna!" Yami struggled to break her grasp on him, but of course she only tightened her grip. "My poor Yami! He's poisoned your mind against me!" "No he didn't, now lemme go you cwazy wady!!" "But Yami-kins-" "No cally me dat! Me hate that! And me no bewong to you! Me onwy bewong to my koi!" "Nani?!" Yami blushed, backing away now that Tea had let him go from shock. Seto too was in shock, but did not show it, "Setty, can we go pwease?" the chibi was tugging at his sleeve. "Sure" he quickly phoned for his driver, took the bags of clothing and left with Yami. Tea was still wondering what the heck had happened and where Yami had gone.

Once they where back at the Kaiba Mansion

"Hi big brother!" the raven haired youth was bouncing on the spot. "What did you do Mokuba?" Whenever Mokuba was this happy it meant A) he had found the sugar stash B) he wanted something or C) he was up to no good again. "What ever do you mean dear brother?" faking innocence wasn't easy when one was laughing silently. "Where's Seth?" Yami was curious to know where he was, and why he thought the younger Kaiba had something to do about it. "That's a good question Yami, so Mokuba. Where is Seth anyway?" "Uh, well you see-" A large crash was heard, followed by some choice words in a forgotten language followed by, "WHEN I FIND YOU MOKUBA, YOU'RE GOING TO WISH YOU'D NEVER BEEN BORN!!!!" Seto looked at his brother questioningly; Yami looked towards where he thought the cursing was coming from. "About that…"