Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Anime's chibi files: Prince of Shadows ❯ Emotions ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
#Conscience# /Set to Seto/Seth\ +Yami to Hikari+ -Hikari to Yami- “Talking” ‘Thinking’   ----------------- ---------- ---------------------------  

Prince of Shadows: Chapter Twelve: Emotions

       Ding-dong “I’ll get it!” Bakura yelled to his light. He quickly ran down the stairs and to the door, flinging it open to have Mariku glomp him, “Kura!!” Malik looked at his yami, “Well, aren’t we acting out of character today?” Bakura shrugged, Mariku still attached to his middle. Ryou came out from the kitchen, “Hello Mariku, Malik” the Egyptian waved, wondering what the hell was wrong with his other. Bakura looked down at the dirty-blonde haired yami; “Mariku, I kinda need to move ya know” he looked up and pouted, then grinned and latched onto Bakura’s arm instead. The rest sweat-dropped at the blondes antics, “Ryou, go call and tell your boy friend to get over here” Ryou found the floor interesting then, “He’s not my boy friend yami” Bakura rolled his eyes, “Sure he’s not” “Well he isn’t!” Ryou insisted. Bakura smirked, “Then tell us hikari, why are you blushing?” Ryou went beet red and walked back into the kitchen, phoning aforementioned person.   ---- ----      Seto jumped as a loud crash was heard from the entertainment room. Wondering what the hell had been broken, he ran over to find a very pissed off Seth. A vase had been broken, the sixth one actually, “Yami, must you continue to smash vases?” Seth looked up, “But I can’t find it!!” he frowned, “You still haven’t found the rod?” Seth shook his head. The yami collapsed onto the sofa, momentarily giving up his search. Seto sighed, then went and sat down beside the Egyptian spirit. He looked over at Seth, who had pulled up his knees under his chin, “That’s not the only thing bothering you, is it yami?” he asked silently. Seth shook his head, “My dagger’s missing too, it means more to me then the rod does” Seto looked curious, “Why’s that?” “Pharaoh gave it to me; I’ve always had it before now. The blade was grayish blue, yours was silver blue” “Mine?” + Hai + - How much do you remember, about Egypt yami? - + Everything, I didn’t at first, but… I do now. What about you, what do you remember? + - Not much actually, just a few glimpses here and there - he lied. + Do you… do you remember, how you where killed? + he asked fearfully. - No, I don’t remember, I was only told who did it - Seth visibly turned away from him, Seto now looking at his back. + Why don’t you hate me Seto? + - Because I understand - + There’s nothing to understand + - I understand that you’re different now, you are no longer evil yami - + … + - You do know I forgive you, don’t you yami? - + Why? I ended your life before it should have! + - True, but if you hadn’t we wouldn’t be in this time, now would we? - + I suppose + Seto smiled, embracing his other from behind, “Then that’s all that counts” Seth gave a small smile, ‘How can he be so understanding?’ he turned to look into Seto’s eyes, ‘He lies not, I can see that. What would I do without you now my light?’ he rested his head on Seto’s shoulder, eyes closing immediately. He tightened his hold on his yami and laid down, with Seth now resting on his chest. Sleepy blue eyes glanced up, silently questioning the others. Seto brushed some of the sandy brown bangs out of his others face, “Sleep” he stated. Seth only half nodded before closing his eyes again and gripping Seto’s shirt, daring him to try and leave him now. He smiled, wrapping his arms around the other and closing his own blue orbs.   Yami and Mokuba had grabbed a snack from the kitchen, when they’d heard the crashing of yet another vase; the two were now done with said snack and where wondering why it was so quiet. Mokuba looked over at Yami, “Do you think they killed each other?” he giggled, “Me no sink so Mokie. Wonda what day be doin’ doe” The two pondered for a bit, “Why don’t we just go see if they’re even still in the living room?” Yami grinned and nodded, “Okie!” The two walked into the entertainment room, quite shocked with what they saw. Mokuba continued to stare, mouth open and eyes wide. Yami on the other hand was silently jumping for joy, “C’mon Mokie” he whispered, “they sleepin’ now” Yami dragged the stunned boy away and back into the kitchen.   ---- -----   Ani: Decided to post what I had for this chapter- I have a bit of thirteen too… I’m still trying to remember when I wrote this… o.o; I’m laughing at how ooc everyone is. xD Why did anyone read this? I will though, if anyone wants me to, re-write Prince of Shadows. Tell me in a review or something- or look on my profile for meh e-mail.