Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Anime's chibi files: Prince of Shadows ❯ Rude Awakening ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
#Conscience# /Set to Seto/Seth\ +Yami to Hikari+ -Hikari to Yami- “Talking” ‘Thinking’   ------- -------------------------------   Chapter Thirteen: Rude Awakening     #Wake up# ‘Iie…’ #I’ll poke you if I have to# ‘You no able pokey…’ #What language are you trying to speak?# ‘Go bye, bye’ #Then wake up# ‘Make me’ #Fine, you brought this on yourself though# Yami was still in bed, covers pulled up over his head, which disappeared a moment later. He felt the bed shift, meaning someone had sat down. Tired crimson eyes blinked sleepily and glanced over to where the figure sat. He laughed lightly, “Ohayo Yami” the chibi just sat there, staring at the other, then suddenly got out of the bed and ran out the door, yelling for Seto or Seth. He sighed, “He just had to go wake them up didn’t he?” shaking his head, the crimson/violet-eyed boy stood and headed in the same direction Yami had gone.   Seth stirred, hearing the shocked chibi yelling for him and Seto. He shook his hikari lightly, “Seto, pharaoh’s coming, we need to get up” dark blue eyes blinked, a yawn escaping the teen, “’Kay” he replied tiredly, standing up once Seth had gotten off him. Both attempted to wake themselves up as Yami ran into the room. Yami ran immediately to Seto, since he was closer then the brunette’s counter part. The CEO looked down at the chibi that had attached to his right leg, “Yami, what’s wrong?” ruby glanced up into sapphire, “Person” he replied, death-grip tightening. The two brunette’s looked at each other, both not having a clue as to what Yami was talking about. The two though, did get a clue, when said person walked into the room, leaning against the wall, “I think I scared him… don’t know why though” tanned arms were crossed over the bare chest. Seto and Seth both gaped, not knowing what to say.   /He just had to do that, didn’t he?\ -What?!- +Dear Ra… what is going on here!?+ /Uh… that’s a long story…\   --------- -------------------   I don’t know where this came from, but I dug it up as well. I have no idea why I’m even posting this… Still wanting to know if I should re-write this or not.