Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ assassin ❯ chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry for the wait but I'm starting a bunch of new fic's and I got a little stuck on what to do . . .

The angst starts once again!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

~*~

Yugi and the rest of the gang had arrived back home around 4:00 and were now board out of their minds.

"What can we do?!" Zavier plopped back into the couch and ran a hand through his hair.

Yugi who was sitting on the floor in Boss' lap leaned back and shut his eyes; if they didn't do something soon he was going to fall asleep.

"We can watch movies!" Yugi looked sharply at Mandy.

"No." That would just put him to sleep even faster!

"Then what do you suggest?"

"Clubbing?" Mandy glared at Yugi. He had just said the one thing she was hoping he wouldn't. Last time they went to a club she had learned quite a few things about Yugi and Boss' relationship she never in her wildest dreams wanted to hear about.

"No way!! Last time you two." Points at Yugi and Boss. "Had a `little' bit too much to drink and ended up telling half the bar about different ways to-"

"Hey! That wasn't ALL our fault, now was it?!" Mandy twiddled her thumbs.

"No . . . But! You guys were the ones who gave the rest of us night mares and mental images for weeks!!!"

"You mean that club in Denver?"

"Yeah."

Miles' eyes widened. "You mean the one where these two started to yell out how to . . . Well . . . you know!!!" Miles blushed at even the thought of what had transpired.

"Yea, that."

"EWWWW!!!!" Miles gripped his head in his hands shaking all over. "Mental pictures!!!! There back!!!"

Yugi and Boss sweat dropped. "It couldn't have been all THAT bad!!"

Matt walked over and whispered something in Yugi's ear. "We WHAT!?!?!?" The other nodded. "We told you guys about the rubber duck and the chocolate?!?!?"

"And the toothbrush." Yugi recoiled into Boss' chest in horror. That was sure to scare even the sickest minded person for life!!! (Stupid kid 04: Almost made me puke . . . my best bud and his friend kinda spilled some unneeded info . . .*Shudder* though . . . it would have been interesting to see how it was possible . . .)

"You can't forget about the thermometer!!" The others heads whipped to Zavier.

"What thermometer?"

"Opps . . . my bad!!"

"Ugg!! Never mind. So . . . who wants to go clubbing?"

Crickets could be heard.

"Oh come on!! I promise we won't tell anyone anything like that ever again!!" Yugi pleaded, he loved going clubbing! It was always fun to tear up the dance floor.

Yami and the rest of the people in the room stayed silent, not making eye contact. Yugi sat in silence until a quite evil thought entered his head. Smirking he turned to Boss. "Boss." Yugi stood and turned, swaying his hips suggestively as he led Boss to stand with him and whispering into his ear. Boss turned red and backed away from his lover.

"You wouldn't!!" Yugi's smirk widened.

"I would." Boss' eyes were wide in horror.

"So . . .?"

"NO!" Boss crossed his arms over his chest and stared down at Yugi. "You wouldn't dare!"

Yugi's eyes turned to one's of amusement. "Hey everyone!" He was almost yelling. "Who want to know a little `secret' of Boss'?" Yami just raised his eyebrow while most everyone else raised their hands to the air or yelled out. "Ok, if you look in Boss' suit case you'll-" Yugi was cut off as Boss crushed him lips into Yugi's in a bruising kiss.

Yami felt a pang in his heart at seeing the two. Why couldn't the one kissing his aibou be him?! It just wasn't fair!!!

Boss was the first one to pull away and smirked. "I'll go."

"Good boy." Yugi patted Boss on the head.

"Hey! I'm not a dog!" Yugi chuckled.

"Of course not! That's Joey's job!"

Joey was just finishing a nod when what Yugi had just said sunk into his thick skull. "Hey!" The occupants of the room laughed but where soon cut off as a tune filled the room.

Yugi was quick to grope at his waist, trying to get his cell phone off the clip.

"Yeah?" Yugi's smile faded away. "Yes . . . yes . . . NO!!!" Yugi stared at the ground at his feet, his face pale. "Yes." Yugi slowly pulled the cell from his ear, placing it back at his hip. Smiling falsely Yugi looked at the rest of the occupants of the room. "I'm sorry but . . . I won't be able to go out tonight. Something . . . came up."

Boss gave his lover a questioning stare. "What's `come up'?"

"Oh, nothing much! Just going to visit a . . . old friend." Yugi smiled slightly, trying to reassure Boss.

"Ok . . . do you want us to wait for you? It won't take long, will it?"

"Actually . . . I might not be home until quite late. We have a lot to uhhh . . . talk about."

"Ok. So we should go back to the hotel while your gone, right?" Boss questioned.

"I guess, that is unless Yami and my grandfather, where ever he is, would agree to you staying until I get back." Yugi looked at Yami.

`I guess it wouldn't be that bad if I let them stay, it'll only be until Yugi gets back . . .' Yami nodded. "Ya, it's fine. Grandpa won't be around for a few weeks, said something about visiting an old friend back in Egypt."

Yugi brow furrowed. "He just left?"

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you. He wanted to say bye himself but had no time."

"Ok, well I'm expected to be at my-friends- house in about half an hour."

Yugi turned and started towards the bathroom, Yami tagging along behind. When they were out of ear shot Yugi turned to his counter part. "You wanted to ask me something?"

"How?"

"I know you better then you may think." Yugi leaned back against the wall. "So, what cha want to know?" Yugi pulled out his pack of cigarettes, took one and lit it.

Yami frowned. "You know, one day those things are going to kill you." Yugi chuckled and took a drag.

"Your not the first one to say that. I know that isn't what you wanted to know." Yugi shut his eyes and leaned his head back, one leg propped up to the wall.

"Are you going out to kill? Again."

Yugi started to laugh. "So, every time I go out now you automatically think I'm going on a killing spree? Heh!" Yugi's laughter was deep and rich, yet somewhat husky. "No, not tonight. Happy?"

"Yeah, I guess. So, who is this friend of yours?" Yugi opened one eye, looking at Yami and shrugged his shoulders.

"No one, really. Just a guy I met a few years ago, before I joined with Boss and the rest of them." Yami eyed him suspiciously.

"And why didn't you tell me or one of your other friends about him?"

Yugi smiled with a small `humph'. "I dunno. I guess I didn't see any need in worrying you guys. You know, I never did like all you guys always worrying about me. I, after all, was the same age as you."

Yami sighed and joined Yugi against the wall. "I suppose you make a point, but, you do know we worried about you because we cared."

"I know, I just always was babied." Yugi sighed and stood up right, fully opening his eyes, smoke still in hand. "I should get going. I'll be back before tomorrow." `I hope'

"Ok. Good bye." Yami walked away, to his room no doubt.

Yugi finished his smoke, throwing it out the nearest open window and continued back to the living room where the others were.

"I'm goin' see ya!" Yugi walked out the door not even taking the time to look at anyone.

~*~ Yugi's POV~*~

How did he know I was back in Domino?! How is he in Domino!? I thought I was rid of him a year ago! Damn, this isn't good. What if the others find out? I sigh.

How long has it been since the day I made the decision that changed my life forever? Three, four years? I really can't remember. I should have listened to Boss and Matt when they told me not to start doing drugs, it really does fry your brain. Heh! I guess my brain must be over cooked by now! I almost feel like laughing, wouldn't it be a sight, a man walking down the street by himself laughing his ass off. I'm sure that would go over real well.

Burr, the wind just picked up. I thought it was supposed to be nice out! Man, can't a guy at least have a little bit of good luck!?

I guess it doesn't really matter.

Back to the problem on hands. What am I going to do? Is my life really worth what I go through? Why couldn't Yami have left me to die? At least I wouldn't be walking to what might be one of the worst nights of my life. Oh well, I guess it won't be any worse then the other nights I went to visit my old friend. Why did I have to make such a stupid choice?

I really didn't have a choice. It was either me or the ones I cared about, sigh. I guess unlike most people think I'm still not all that different then what I was before any of this happened. I can just defend myself better; protect myself from getting my heart broken. I already know Boss and I won't be together for much longer. Just the way he looks at Tristan is enough to know he's attracted. Aww well, it's not like I didn't see it coming.

Oh, how long have I been thinking? I'm already halfway to his house. I chuckle when I see a young boy leading an old lady across the street. Ha! That would have been me a mere four years ago. Four years ago I was a lot of things.

Four years ago I was a teachers pet, a perfect roll model, a cheerful young boy.

Four years ago I loved my Yami, and still do. Not too long after I left Domino I started to understand the feelings I felt for my darkness. At first I thought it nothing but a crush, now I know, it's love. I feel guilty of using Boss as a substitute; at one time I really did think I loved the dark haired wonder. I guess I shouldn't feel too bad, he doesn't love me either. I feel tears prick my eyes, why must I be so weak!?

I hear a gun shot, I'm near his place. There are a lot of killings around here, and raping. As I walk by an alley I can't help but feel a bit scared. This is near the place I was raped, for the first time. No one knows about the other times, not even Boss. The shadows are growing long, it's getting late.

I look up and see my destination only a few houses away. Taking a deep breath I continue.

What fate awaits me? Death? Torture? Rape? All these questions make me feel like I'm going to explode.

When I get to the door he opens it. He welcomes me in so nicely. I don't know what to think, is he going to do something? Right now he's just staring at me, a glint in his eye. Lifting up his hand he gestures for me to follow him. The bedroom? NO!!! not again!! Please!

Owww!! He grabs my arm and holds me in place, his lips covering mine. I can feel the bile rise in my throat, the bed is only a few feet away, wait! Where is he taking me? I'm being dragged down a set of stairs, a basement? No. Worse. A torture chamber.

~*~

Blah: So . . .? How was it?

Stupid kid 04: *Pout* you made it angsty!!!

Blah: Ya? So?

Stupid kid 04: I thought we were going to make it fluffy!!!

Blah: Well due to a little incident or two I happen to not want to get any more fluff stuck in any more places!!!

Stupid kid 04: Hahaha!! That was funny! You got to admit!!

Blah: I don't think. Humph!!