Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ assassin ❯ chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Stupid kid 04: Yo, I'm back!!! And I got my best buddy here wit me!!!

Stupid kid 01: Yo peps Wazz up???

Stupid kid 04: I have a fair warning for dis' chapter. It's gonna have some swears in it.

Stupid kid 01: sweet.

Stupid kid 04: Ain't ya gonna say somethin' other then dat?

Stupid kid 01: No.

Stupid kid 04: By da way, where's Serie?

Stupid kid 01: That bleep was too busy to come.

Stupid kid 04: Ok, now onto the Fic!!!

Stupid kid 01: By da way, we don' own `sickness' by disturbed. And there's gonna be a sick joke.

Stupid kid 04: There's quite a few swears in the song so, you get the point. Oh ya, and just to warn you, we just had a bunch of jumbo-sized pixy stix, raw cool-aid and a lot of sugar. Oh and did you know that if you add sugar to coke of any kind of pop it will over flow? We were experimenting!! Is this a good thing to do when you're sick?

You know what? I'm getting sick of looking in to the toilet . . . Does anyone out there agree wit me? Sorry, I'm getting off subject. Now onto the Fic!

~*~

~*~ Yami's POV~*~

I can feel the tears streaming down my face, but I don't care. My poor aibou. He must have been through so much . . . I should have been there for him. It's my entire fault. I knew we'd been drawing distant from him, and then all that happened with Tea and Miho . . . I can see why he ran, I would have too, under those circumstances. But I can't help but feel as though I should run over there and- and. Aww why do I even try? Well I guess I'll never know unless I try . . . but . . . maybe later . . .

~*~Normal POV~*~

Joey was sitting down on the couch to cool down along with the team of assassin's. Malik, Yami Malik, Bakura and Ryou still stood off to the side.

(Stupid kid 04: This was about where I passed out yesterday . . . I can't remember what I waz gonna write . . . so just go along wit it, ok?)

"Geez, what next? Yuge's a druggie too?" Yugi looked over at Joey who had just mumbled the sentence, in which probably wasn't supposed to have been heard. Shaking his head Yugi let out a chuckle, if only he knew . . .

"Who says we listen to a little music to relax then maybe we can continue this conversation?" Asked Mandy.

Miles and Zavier's heads slowly turned to Mandy. "If you think we're gonna listen to that crap you call music then you can forget it!!"

"Aww come on!! It isn't that bad!! Is it?" One look at their faces and you knew the answer. "Fine! If you guys are so repulsed by my music then what have you got that's better?"

"Oh, let me see here. How about EVERYTHING!!!!" Yugi who was near Boss clutched his ears, man the guy could yell LOUD!!! Boss noticed the smaller man. "Sorry." He grinned sheepishly and Yugi just waved it off and straightened himself up.

"How bout' I just pick?" Yugi knew that if he didn't do something this quarrel would go on for forever. The two looked at him then nodded, they could agree with his kind of music that consisted of heavy metal, black metal and gothic.

(Stupid kid 04: What? It's all I listen to . . . I don't really know of much more . . .)

Yugi got up and disappeared out the door for couple minutes then returned with a black CD case with a hazy picture of a blue dragon on the front. Yugi went up the stereo system and turned it on and then made sure it was on with the highest bass. He unzipped the CD holder and pulled out an unmarked CD and stuck it in the stereo system then skipped ahead to track number twelve. Soon a drumming filled the room.

~*~

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me

~*~

`Well this isn't too bad so far . . . a bit odd though.' Yami thought as he listened to the song.

~*~

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes (oh no)
There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes (oh no)
There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me

Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up
You fucker get up
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

I can see inside you, the sickness is rising
Don't try to deny what you feel
It seems that all that was good has died
And is decaying in me

It seems you're having some trouble
In dealing with these changes
Living with these changes (oh no)
The world is a scary place
Now that you've woken up the demon in me

(And when I dream)
No mommy, don't do it again
Don't do it again
I'll be a good boy
I'll be a good boy, I promise
No mommy don't hit me
Why did you have to hit me like that
Why did you have to be such a bitch
Why don't you,
Why don't you fuck off and die
Why can't you just fuck off and die
Why can't you just leave here and die
Never stick your hand in my face again bitch
FUCK YOU
I don't need this shit
You stupid sadistic abusive fucking whore
How would you have to see how it feels mommy
Here it comes, get ready to die

~*~

Yugi smiled and turned up the music as `her ghost in the fog' by cradle of filth came on next, though, he'd always wondered if their voices were real or not, he's have to check that out.

Yugi turned his attention back to his group of friends, specifically a 5000-year-old tomb robber and priest. (Stupid kid 04: Wasn't Malik a priest? That's what one of my buds who know quite a bit about Yu-gi-oh told me at least . . .) Malik and Bakura were stumbling over each other in order to get to the stereo.

"Got it!" Malik exclaimed as he hit the `back' button. Soon the sound of wind started up followed by a piano being played. "Hey! This isn't it!"

"That's cuz you have to hit the button twice to get to the last song, baka." Bakura calmly pushed the `back' button to the last song. "See?"

Grumbling Malik sat back on the sofa, it wasn't his fault he didn't know you had to hit the darn thing twice!!

Yugi rolled his eyes. "So . . . what are we gonna do?"

"I have no clue." Yami said with a shrug. "Why don't we go shopping?"

Mandy squealed and jumped up and down. "Shopping!!! Yay!!!" She stopped once she noticed the odd expressions on the others faces. "What? Can't an assassin be not serious at some point of time?"

" . . ."

"I'll take that as a `yes'" Gleefully she skipped to the stereo system and shut it off then pranced out the door, smile pasted on her face.

~*~ Mall~*~ (Stupid kid 04: I'm too lazy . . .)

The place was bustling with people causing the gang to occasionally bump shoulders or brush up against others. The mall was designed with a dark blue and lights serving as small stars in the ceiling. (What? That's what a mall I know of looks like . . .)

The talking and yelling of others along with the varying types of music flowing from the stores and stands mix together into a busy buzz.

Yugi was now leading the group into Spencer's gifts and strait to the jewelry.

Yugi smiled slightly at the pendants and neck buckles behind the plastic casing. He looked through the selections; a neck buckle with little skulls decorating the separate pieces held together with metal caught his eye. He would of bought it if it had not been for the one just like it that lay in the bottom of his suitcase; Boss had given it to him as a birthday gift the second year they'd been together.

Just as Yugi was turning back around to face the others a glint of silver and black made him turn his attention to an pendant which was partially covered by another. From what he could see it was some kind of cross, but of what he was not sure.

"Can I help you?" A slurred voice asked from behind startling the youth. He turned to a man wearing a yellow shirt with a skull with cross bones on it, he no doubt worked here.

"Uhhh, ya. I'd like to look at a necklace behind here." The man nodded and pulled a set of keys from around his neck. The first lock on the case was unlocked but when the worker got the second one he struggled with it to open.

"This key always sticks." He explained and Yugi nodded. "There!" exclaimed the man opening the door of plastic for the tri-colored haired man.

Yugi grasped the object in his hand. It was a black ankh lined with silver. The item shimmered in the dim lights of the store, sometimes catching different color from one of the cop lights off to the left.

"That what you want?" Yugi raised his head to the man and nodded. "OK" After the case was once again closed the man wondered off walking with a limp to help other customers.

"Hey, Yugi! Look at this!" Yugi looked over to where Boss was yelling from, holding up a black T-shirt with red and white writing on it. In big bold red letters were the letters W.W.O.D.?. Under them in white smaller writing was `What would Ozzy do?' Yugi immediately liked the shirt and gestured to Boss that it was a keeper.

Once everything was paid for the group set off down the mall.

Yugi stopped at a small stand in the middle of the mall; its items were all made of silver. Nothing really interested him so he continued off down the mall with the group.

Yugi's nose twitched, and then twitch again. What was that smell? Yugi, without warning, started to cough uncontrollably, in doing so attracted the attention of the group.

Yami looked over at his aibou, confused. What was going on? Yugi's face was turning red from the force of the coughs; Boss only looked over casually then copied Yugi motions and started to cough.

Mandy looked over to the two and rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong with them?!" Yami was looking from person to person franticly. What if his aibou was seriously sick or allergic to something?! Why weren't the others helping?! Malik and his Yami along with Ryou and his other had stayed back at Spencer's to look at the gags and such so the only two who seem to actually be worried!

"Just ignore those two, Yami." Mandy flicked her wrist at the two who's eyes were watering and it looked like they were about to burst at the seams (Ahhh!!! I can't spell!!!). "Come on, those two will catch up in a few minutes . . ."

Yami just stood there, a bewildered look on his face. "What . . .?" Yami was still trying to figure out what was transpiring here . . .

"Inside joke. Something about the bay, perfume etc . . .I don't even know all about it. You can ask about it later, but for now lets just get going."

Shrugging Yami followed the gang down the mall looking back at the two guys sorrowfully. If Yugi's so happy with Boss how would he ever compare?

~*~

I finished this chapter days ago but I couldn't get on the e-net at my place so I apologize. The assassin team will be gone soon and probably won't be appear much after that.

See ya!