Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Betrayel of a different kind ❯ The meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sprinket: As you know at the beginning of each and every story you have to say that you don't own Yu-Gi-Oh so here I go…. I DO NOT OWN YU-GI-OH!!!

Thank you for your time and I also wanna say that this story is really a test run so if no one reviews I will assume no one likes it and won't update but if people do then I will gladly up date promise ^-^

Oh and these authors notes are because of Ekimozo and her…. Nagging…..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A tri colored teen walked down the street eyes closed and taking in the peace and harmony the place had to offer. This would appear to be normal if it wasn't 11 o'clock at night and if he wasn't one of the strongest vampire hunters you have ever seen. He was dressed in black leather pants and matching black and red tank top, a large sleeveless black trench coat and many wrist bands, chokers and belts to top it off. The "teen" was deep in thought when he felt a large magic aura behind him and his eyes snapped open but that was the only response he gave to indicate that he was aware of his pursuer.

He kept up the usual pace and walked into an alley away from prying eyes. There he spun around taking out two swords from thin air as he faced his stalker. But the person was concealed within the shadows and if Yami couldn't feel him you could have sworn he wasn't there. Yami studied the feeling further to try and detect who it was then a knowing smile crept onto his face.

"Come out and face me Bakura I know it's you besides we both know that you cannot win." Yam said

Bakura came out of the shadows wearing a very familiar smirk on his face. He was wearing an entire leather outfit like Yami only he was dressed entirely in red with black splashed here and there and with the all too familiar wristbands and belts.

"Who says I have to listen to you? Last time I looked it was a free country. Give me one good reason!"

"Well seeing that I'm stronger, better looking and smarter than you I think that pretty much wraps it up…." Yami smirked at the now very pissed Bakura in front of him.

"You care to take me on?" Bakura asked getting into fighting pose and getting out two of the many daggers he carries.

"Why not it will only be oh I don't know…. 56th time I beat you. Hell lets even invite Seto down from the roof and have a blood bath." Yami gazed triumphantly as a confused look spread over Bakura's face.

"What Seto is here??" Bakura asked as he looked around him to see if he could find his fellow hunter.

"Don't tell me the almighty tomb robber's senses are getting weak!" He cried a fake shock expression on his face. "I mean come on Bakura you should never let your guard down what if it wasn't Seto but a vampire then….. Ahhh"

He cried out as he went flying across the alley and giving a low grunt when he collided with the brick wall at the end.

Seto landed gracefully after kicking Yami as Bakura doubled over laughing.

"Yami you should have known better than too leave your guard down what if I was a vamp?!?!" he said with fake mocking concern as a smirk appeared on his face.

Yami gave a low growl as he got up and dusted himself off. He put away his swords and was about to walk over when he felt something at the back of his mind it was very faint but still there. A menacing growl escaped his lips as he took out his swords again.

"err…. You know I was just messing with you…. Don't you…. Yami…" he asked cautiously whilst backing away from the deranged hunter.

"It's not that god dammit!"

"Then what's wrong?" asked Bakura joining in

"vampires…." That was the only warning he gave before he sprung off into the night.

"The case of the vampires strikes again." Seto said shaking his head as he turned to Bakura.

"If I didn't know him so well I would say that he was crazy!" he replied equally annoyed and he and Seto followed Yami out of the alley.

Yami ran through the streets searching for the source of his curiosity. Then he felt it again it was very faint but still there it was like something was drawing him to it. He ran in that direction until he came to yet another alleyway and stopped and concealed himself in the shadows. He felt Bakura and Seto arrive next to him they too have now felt it.

"What is drawing us here I don't understand I can feel it but I don't know what it is!" Bakura whispered to the other two hunters in front of him and they nodded there agreement.

Then they all heard it a soft cry coming from inside the ally it was followed by two more shouts each by different people. Not knowing if were good or bad Bakura and Seto took out there weapons (Sprinket: Just so you know Seto has a bladed staff and Bakura has sais they are three pronged daggers and Yami doesn't have to take out his because his swords are already out) and proceeded down the ally.

They kept concealed to the shadows when they suddenly froze. There in front of them were three young teens. The first looked so much like Yami they could have passed off as twins! Only that his eyes soft amethyst eyes showed of his innocence and peace something that Yami had never felt. They looked to the next of the three and a small gasp escaped Bakura's lips as he stared at the young boy in front of him. He looked just like him! Only his brown chocolate eyes were warm and welcoming not hard and cold. They gazed over to the last of the three you was a blonde who surprisingly reminded Seto of a puppy.

The one thing that was common within them was fear there was so much fear it could make the strongest fighter cower. Yami looked for who was responsible for causing so much of it. His eyes immediately hardened when he saw the cause.

"Vamps!" the three of them cried out together. Then quickly quieted and crept closer still concealed within the shadows to have a better look at the situation.

There were five of them and slowly by slowly they were backing the young boys into a corner. Then suddenly one of the five vamps stopped. He looked around him as if trying feel or sense something.

"Shit! They have spotted us!" Yami whispered to the other two behind him

"Who gives a shit we are obviously stronger then those vamps will ever be! Whey don't we just go there and do what we always do?" said Seto obviously annoyed with the whole situation.

"Didn't you feel it? There is something special about those teens. That's why these vamps are after them."

"But Yami Vamps are always after humans." Said Bakura

"Yeah they are after their blood. What makes these so special?" Seto asked as he gestured to the three boys.

"Because normal vamps kill by taking blood but it looks like these ones want them alive. That's why we can't do what we always so because we don't want to scare them off now do we!" Yami whispered frustration shown clearly in his voice.

"Then what do you suggest Einstein!" asked Seto still thoroughly annoyed.

"Well how about you come from the right and take out the two near the blond. I'll come from the front and take out the two closest to my look a like and Bakura you come from the left and take out the last one. Take your positions and wait for my signal." He said looking up for acknowledgement.

"Awwww How come I only get one and Seto gets two?!" asked Bakura

"Because I'm better than you so live with it!" Seto replied smugly.

Bakura muttered something like stupid_Seto_thinks_he's_better_than_me… Yami just rolled his eye's and ignored him. He saw that the vamps in front of him were beginning to become suspicious of what's going on and so if he wanted to have an advantage of a surprise attack he had better act soon.

"Who's there show yourself!!" The vampire in front called out. His eyes darted around frantically looking for the presence concealed within the shadows.

"I don't think you would like that…" Yami's voice purred through the night sky. It was so smooth and rich it left both the vamps and teens in awe especially a small tricolored one…

"Who is that…? He makes me feel so…. Safe" Yuuji thought to himself as he felt the area searching for the being that had caused his reassurance. There right in front of him within the darkness was a being so powerful it made him shudder. He felt around some more and sensed that there were 2 other's coming from the right and the left but whether these three were good or bad he didn't know.

"I'm not afraid of you! Show yourself! Or are you the one running scared?" the vampire called out again and Yami could instantly tell he was the leader.

Yuuji sensed that the three beings in the darkness were getting into position for an attack of some sort and so he silently motioned to his friends beside him to brace themselves because whether theses beings are good or not was still unknown to him.

(Sprinket: If you haven't figured it out Seto, Bakura and Yami are concealed and Jou and Ryou are his friends O.K)

"Fine I will show you who I am but mind you it will probably be the last thing you'll see….."

"Oh and why's that??"

"Because you are a vampire and we cannot allow such things to exist."

"We….." the vampire asked faintly looking around for the others.

"Yes we" Yami said as he came out of the shadows. As soon as he came out the front vamp ordered the other four to attack but before they could even move Bakura and Seto jumped out of the shadows and all three of them attack from the left right and centre as they surrounded their enemy.

Seto came from the right and materialized his bladed staff and knocked on of the pursuing vamps of his feet then took the blunt end of the staff and bashed the vamps him who blacked out from pain. Then he took the blade and ran it through the other ones heart. Bakura came from the left wasting no time by taking out two of his many daggers and drove them through its heart.

"Why did I only get one I could of easily handled two! He wasn't even a challenge…" he whined as he wiped the flecks of blood off his leather.

The last two advanced onto Yami really pissed. Yami got out his swords and rotated them while walking back but the vamps had other plans. Before he could he could react they were onto him circling around like hawks watching their prey. In a flash they both attacked at once but being the skilled fighter he is Yami dodged both attacks gracefully in a series of lips and turns then neatly stabbed both of the vamps with his swords then walked over to his fellow hunter's as the vamp's bodies slumped to the ground.

"Hi my name is Yami that's Bakura and Seto what's your name?" he said as calmly as possible despite the recent events.

The three teens took one more petrified look at their saviors before doing what any sane person would do.

They bolted.

The three of them split up and ran in three different directions trying to get as far away from the hunters as possible.

"No wait!" Yami cried but it was too late they were gone.

"So much for not scaring them off…" Seto said smirking

"You're welcome!" Bakura called out after them sarcastically.

"Go after them!" Yami said back turned to them

"What!?!" the Brunette and albino called out together in obvious confusion.

"Go after them!" He said turning too face them.

"Just wait one second! You stopped me from having a peaceful night alone just so we can save their asses and they couldn't even be stuffed to say an f**king thank you. But that was O.K I was cool with that but now you want me run all over this freakin town lookin for those pathetic excuses for humans just because you say so! I don't think so. If you want to spend the rest of the night looking for those insignificant brats then be my guest but I'm going back home to get some rest! BYE!" Seto exclaimed before turning around and walking off.

"Oh I wouldn't if I were you…" Yami said with an evil glint in his eye.

"And why not?"

"Because then I would be forced to show Bakura that little incident with you and a particular something two summers ago that I happen to get a picture of…."

That defiantly caught Seto's attraction making him stop mid step and turn around quickly.

"You wouldn't!"

"What dress??" he asked obviously curious to what they were talking about.

"Yes I would!" Yami said now smirking evilly at a terrified Seto. The only way to truly hurt Seto was to attack his pride which Yami happened to find out two summers ago. (Sprinket: black mail… isn't it so sweet!)

"What dress??"

"Fine I'll do it… But if you show anyone that picture I will personally hunt you down!" Seto said in a defeated voice and walked back to his "friends"


"Yeah yeah whatever!" Yami said rolling his eyes.

"What dress!?!?" Bakura asked for the fourth time obviously getting annoyed

"Sorry Bakura but you heard Seto…" Yami said holding his hands up defensively.

"Fine! But when I get back I wanna know" Bakura said pouting

"Yeah yeah whatever oh by the way after you find them and make sure they are safe meet me at the Senshi night club." Said Yami getting out one of his swords and started to examine it.

"What are you crazy that place is crawling with vamps!" Bakura cried ripping the sword out of Yami's hands to get his attention.

He looked up annoyed and gave Bakura one of his famous bone chilling glares before snatching it back and continued to examine it.

"Yeah but they would be pretty stupid to attack all three of us at once because we would crème there asses in 3 seconds flat and they know it!" he said putting away his sword after making sure it was o.k

"Yeah I guess…." Bakura said knowing it was best not to argue.

"C'mon lets get going I'm stalking my twin!"

"And I bags mine."

And they both bounded off into the night.

"Great just great! Now I'm stuck with the blonde. This just isn't my night!" Seto said in exasperation before he too fled into the night.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hoped u liked it but if you don't review than I will assume you didn't and give up so plz review!