Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Betrayel of a different kind ❯ Ryou & Bakura ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Something…" = speech

`Something else…' = thoughts

Sprinket: O.K this is the second chap like you already know but a quick summary would be that umm…. When Bakura "follows" and "protects"

Bakura: What the hell do you mean "follow" I am following!!!!

Sprinket: Yeah….. Right…….

*Rolls ryes"

Sprinket: Well any ways…. As I was saying Bakura "follows" Ryou home and things get interesting…..

Bakura: There you go again, with the "follow" thing!!!!!

Ryou: Give it a rest would you I wanna know what happens!!!

Bakura: NO!!!!!!! This is discrimination! I want my lawyer I'll sue you! I'll sue you all. Mwhahahahahaha burn in hell!!!!

Sprinket: Riiiiiiiight! Just read!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ryou ran down the alley way until he came to the main highway and because of the time it was practically deserted. He just kept running not looking back. He turned another corner and into another street where he felt if he took one more step he would surely die. So he slumped against the brick wall doubled over panting as he tried to regain his breath. He strained his ears to hear for foot steps. That's right Ryou had a special gift. He could hear you whispering 5 football fields away!

He heard the slight thudding of feet a few streets away but then it suddenly stopped. First it didn't strike him as odd but then his eye's widened as he realized what had happened. He strained his ears further but found nothing.

`I don't understand where did he go? He didn't seem like the type to give up. But then again he could be a vampire and taken flight but then I would have heard his wings flapping besides why would a vampire kill its own?'

He shook his head in frustration and decided to forget the whole situation as it was too confusing. He slowly dragged himself home. The god's must be against him today. First he and Yuuji got beat up then they got a heap load of homework and then they got attacked by vampires! And it just got worse. As he took his key's out of his pockets and proceeded too open the door he realize that when they got attacked by the vampire's he must of dropped his school bag.

"Oh Crap! Great just great! I have officially had the worse day in history!"

He yelled to no one in particular. He walked into his dark hall way since he left really early in the morning he hadn't left any lights on. He walked into his living room and turned on his lights and there sitting on his couch was his silver haired saviour/twin in all his glory smirking like there was no tomorrow.

"WHAT THE F**K!?!?!?!?" he cried in shock it being the first thing that came to mind.

`Friendly little guy isn't he…' Bakura thought to himself sarcastically whilst resisting the urge to roll his eyes.

"I believe this is yours." Bakura said as he held up Ryou's school bag. But Ryou was still in the state of shock and could only stare. "I picked it up on the way here you must have dropped it when the vampires attacked."

"Who are you?" Ryou managed weakly as soon as he found his voice.

"Well as Yami has already told you I am Bakura. But as you recall you left before I got to hear yours." The white haired hunter said as he got of the couch and started to walk over to Ryou.

"M-My name is err… Tristan!" He blurted out the first name that came to mind hoping that Bakura would believe him but luck just wasn't with him today.

`Liar!' Bakura thought to himself while staring at him eye to eye in a deep trance.

"Why are you lying to me?"

"What? I-I'm not l-lying."

"Yes you are."

"Look that's beside the point! The real question here is how did you get here?" The shorter of the two said while walking back. He still didn't know if Bakura was good or bad so the further way they were from each other the better.

"I thought you were cute so I followed you." Bakura said as a smirk formed onto his lips. He knew he was making the boy uncomfortable and was thoroughly enjoying it.

"You were stalking me!"

"You could say that or you could say that I was following my obsession." Bakura said while taking a step forward.

"What the F**k?!?!?! Get out of my house…You…You…Freak!!!!!"

*tuts* "you know cursing like that isn't good for someone like you." Bakura said taking yet another step forward and shaking his finger in a mock scolding type way.

"I'll do whatever I f**king I want. Who do you think you are my mother or something!?!" He exclaimed in anger as he continued walking back when suddenly his heel hit a wall behind him. Now he was trapped and the only way out would be going past Bakura and that was defiantly no chance of that happening. The space between them was closing fast as Bakura kept walking closer swaying his hip in his sexy way.

"No but I wouldn't mind being your boyfriend….."

Now they were about 2 feet apart and still closing. Ryou just stood there stuttering as he turned as red as a tomato in 3 seconds flat.

"But… I …. You…. I mean….. Ummm…. Like… But we…. And I …… and and and …. Like…. Ummm…" he stuttered hysterically as he frantically tired to move further away but his efforts were in vain as the wall behind him prevented any other movement backwards.

Soon enough they were so close he could hear Bakura breathing. Those intense, rich eyes boring into his own. Not being able to say or do anything else he just stood there staring and blushing.

"Do you know how cute you look when you blush?"

Ryou unable to speak just shook his head. Bakura smirked as he saw how nervous he was making the boy. And he wasn't going to stop any time soon. He inched forward a bit more so his mouth was right beside Ryou's ear.

"Well take it from me you look very cute …. And delicious… almost good enough to eat." The darker one whispered into his ear and gave his ear small nip as if too prove his point. Ryou opened his mouth as if too say something but nothing came out. He did this several times which made him look remarkably like a goldfish. Ryou suddenly realized the awkward position they were in. Bakura had one hand pinning his hands above his head while the other was resting on his hips. He also had his right leg between Ryou's legs preventing any movement that wouldn't make this current situation worse. Ryou soon learnt that it was best to stay still.

"I have too go, but before I do I have to tell you something."

His husky voice sent shivers down Ryou's spine. To his relief Bakura removed his hands and legs and took a few steps back giving some room between them. But surprisingly Ryou found himself missing the warmth that Bakura had been giving him in those last few minutes.

"You can't leave the house tomorrow." Bakura said bluntly not meeting his eyes

"And why the f**k not?" Ryou shot back quickly as he felt his anger returning.

"Because I said so."

"Why should I listen to you?"

The innocent white haired boy said stubbornly acting a lot braver than he really felt.

"No reason." Bakura replied simply.

"How will you know if I will or not?"

"I just will."

"And what if I don't?"

"Oh I would if I were you." Bakura growled warningly. But Ryou simply ignored it and pressed on.

"And why is that?"

"You don't want to know."

"Is that a threat?!?!"

"Call it what you like but I have to go now but before I do…"

He reached forward and pulled Ryou in for a gentle yet passionate kiss. His hand was gripping tightly and possessively on his waist as he ran his tongue over his bottom lip begging for entrance surprisingly Ryou responded and deepened it by parting his lips and giving Bakura the access he so deeply desired. Bakura shoved his hot tongue down his throat and explored the sweet cavern furiously. Ryou threw his hands across Bakura's neck passionately and tangled his hands within his hair. His eyes slid shut as he let Bakura dominate and take over (not that he minded). Reluctantly he broke it off when they thought they were surly going to suffocate and came back up for air. As they parted Bakura saw that Ryou's eye's had opened and were showing signs of confusion and fear but most of all trust. Something Bakura never had the chance to be given. Ryou took his hands down from around his neck and placed them gently on Bakura's well built chest. He began to say something but Bakura cut him off.

"I'll be back tomorrow. Don't forget what I said." Bakura whispered and gave him a small kiss on the nose before disappearing into the shadows leaving Ryou alone in the lonely living room.

Ryou stood there for a few moments trying to figure out everything that had just happened. He shook his head trying to get rid of all the questions that were plaguing his mind. Sighing he went upstairs took a bath and got changed and headed for bed. He decided to sleep on it and think more of it in the morning. Soon sleep took over him as he dreamt about the recent happenings, but if he had stayed awake a bit longer he would have heard Bakura coming out of the shadows and creping up the stairs.

"I know he's lying! Now if I can just find out what his real name is…" He whispered to himself as he entered Ryou's room. As if to answer his question the phone started to ring. Luckily for him Ryou was a deep sleeper and so it reached the answering machine.

"Hey you know who it is but I'm obviously not here so if you leave a message I'll get back too you…. I hope…." He heard Ryou's voice then a small beep.

"Hey Ryou…"

`So his name is Ryou….' Bakura thought triumphantly.

"It's Tristan and Tea here. We got worried when you Yuuji and Jou ran off by yourself all of a sudden and didn't come back. So we decided to give you a ring but I guess your not home. Well give us a ring when you get back or we'll see you at school tomorrow alright bye"

And he heard the beep of the message ending. Well that's some interesting news. I'm guessing he will be alright for tonight and vampires can't walk during the day so I better meet up with Yami and Seto and tell them what I have found. He quickly materialized a note and gave one more look at his sleeping angel before disappearing into the shadow's once more.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*