Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Betrayel of a different kind ❯ Seto & Jou ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sprinket: I just want to thank all of the reviewers for reviewing my fic…

Seto: Nah ya think!! Talk about stating the obvious!! *rolls eyes*

Sprinket: *ignores him* Well any way this chappie is in dedication to almostblackcat and her request… so enjoy!!

Seto: Umm... Before u go how about telling the rest of us who couldn't be bothered reading your reviews wat this chap is about!!!!

Sprinket: *rolls eyes* for the rest of u this chap is on Jou and Seto and their encounter k!

Jou: Yay I get mentioned!! *goes starry eyed*

Sprinket: -_-* Why me….

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Seto quickly hurried after the blond he was assigned to protect.

"I can't believe it! Of all the people I of been assigned too, why did it have to be a dumb blonde mutt?!?!" Seto muttered to himself as he proceeded with his task at hand.

He had decided to travel by roof top to cover more ground and it was a lot quicker. But so far he hadn't even gotten a glimpse of the blonde.

Unknown to him that not only had he a slim to no chance at finding the boy at the particular moment but the hunter had become the hunted. You see Jou (like Ryou) had a special ability. His was sight. He could see a man standing miles away as clear as if he was standing in front of him. So when he SAW Seto looking for him, he decided to turn the tables and follow Seto and see who or what he was.

He saw him jump to another roof top then, went down to the alley way next to it. Jou continued to follow him by creeping out of the shadows and cautiously peeked around the corner to see if Seto was there but to his surprise found nothing.

"Where did he go" The blonde asked himself, shocked at his discovery he absent mindedly walked into the brighter part of the alley way looking around trying to find where the brunette went.

"Looking for me"

Came a cool calm voice behind him. Jou quickly took out two of his daggers and spun around. There he met two piercing cerulean blue. His eyes roamed to the rest of the handsome brunette's body, he saw that Seto (like Yami and Bakura) had a love for leather. He was wearing skin tight black leather pants and knee high black leather boots. He had a deep blue silk shirt that layed loosely on his well built chest and a large dark blue leather trench coat to emphasise his love for leather. For finishing touches he wore various belts, chains and wrist bands not to mention the sexy markings down his arms!

"Look I'm not going to hurt you so just cool it!" the blue eyed hunter said obviously annoyed as he walked closer to the blonde to get a better look.

`Wow he's HOT!!! Maybe a bit scary and mentally deranged but still HOT!!' Jou thought to himself as the brunette got closer `best if I played it safe for now…'

"Who the hell are you? And why are you following me??" Jou asked taking a step back he too thought it would be wise to find out who he was exactly before jumping to conclusions.

"Well my name is Seto like Yami told you and as you recall you were following me not the other way around!"

"Yeah well…. You were following me first!"

Jou said stubbornly before crossing his arms and pouting on the spot. Seto resisted the urge to smirk at the cuteness in front of him and stopped moving closer as he noticed Jou had still a dagger clutched in each hand.

"Look puppy, I don't want to be here as much as you o.k!"

"So why are you here then" asked Jou curiously because really he was very curious about his mystery savior. `Wait did he just call me a puppy!?!??!?!?!?'

"because I was assigned to protect you at all costs so unless you want your ass kicked or you brains blown out of your f**king head your going to have to trust me!"

"……."

"Do you know a place around here were we can go and talk??" Seto asked evidently because even though it was hard to believe he did care for this blond and the last thing he wanted to happen was for him to die.

"Err….. Not really…… because this is very far from the places that I live…" Jou said quietly but with being a hunter that also meant having enhanced hearing abilities that came in handy in times like these.

"What do you mean… places…" Seto asked cautiously, sencing that this was a very delicate subject for the boy.

"Well that's because ummm….. It changes every day…… Sometimes it's at Tristan's or Yuuji's or Ryou's and at other times it's in the park… somewhere." Jou said blushing, and suddenly found his shoes very interesting.

`There's something he's not telling me. And I'm going to find it!' Seto thought to himself while staring at the boy in front of him.

"What about the place you grew up in?? How about we go there??"

Jou's head shot up and the emotions that ran through his honey brown eyes left Seto in awe (Sprinket: And that's saying a lot!) First came fear then it was followed by sadness, anger, hatred then back to fear.

"NO! I made a promise two years ago that I would never step back into that hell hole and I'm sticking to it" the blond said in a deathly whisper before he turned and ran. He ran for his life, leaving a very shocked and pissed Seto behind. Seto growled at the retreating back before running his hand through his hair in a frustrated manner.

`What is with this mutt!' he thought to himself before following the boy down the street.

JOU P.O.V

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

`I hate that arrogant basterd! Who does he think he is? For two years I have lived my life avoiding that shit house that I was forced to call home, and if he thinks just because he's cute and sexy he can waltz right into my life and force me to go back there he has another thing coming!

`Wait!' Jou suddenly stopped running wide eyed.

`Did I just call Seto…. Cute and….. Sexy…. NAH!!' he shook his head to get rid of the disturbing thoughts that were plaguing his mind and was about to run off again when he felt a hand grab his.

`Wha…..' he cried in shock and spun around only to meet two endless pools of icy blue.

"AHHHHHHH-" Jou's scream was cut short as he was suddenly jerked back into the brunette's arms as a hand clamped over his mouth.

"F**k! What the hell is wrong with you?!?!? Do you want the whole freaking world to wake up?" Seto hissed while trying to keep the struggling blonde under control.

Jou managed to rip the offending hand off his mouth but only to have it grab his other wrist and cross both his arms, around the front of his waist preventing any movement by the blonde at all. Jou realizing that he couldn't do much ended up glaring up at the taller boy.

"Get off me!" the blonde yelled while trying to squirm out of the offending arms, but Seto only pulled him closer.

"Why? I'm comfy like this!" Seto said smirking at the blushing blonde as he pulled him closer closing the gap between them. Making the two bodies uncomfortably close to Jou's dislike.

"……." Jou (Sprinket: For once in his life) was speechless.

"Come on lets go. It's getting late" Seto said releasing one of Jou's arms and dragged them out of the alleyway.

"I told you to let go of me" Jou Screamed and, with his free hand, got out his dagger and started slashing at Seto's arm causing blood to flow freely. But after many years of being a cold hearted hunter had taught Seto how to conceal his emotion's so not one emotion creased the handsome brunette's features as he continued to pull the blonde along.

This continued for a while until the pair reached a sleek, dark blue BMW shinning in all its glory under the pale moon light. There Seto spun them around and roughly pushed the blonde against the car.

"Urgh…" Was Jou's only response. Realizing what had happened his head sprung up and saw a very pissed off Seto. In his fright he tried to wiggle out of his death grip but Seto only held him tighter. Seto moved closer so that the two came face to face.

Jou let a small gasp pass his lips as he stared in awe at the perfection in front of him. It amazed him how every strand of hair seemed to fall perfectly on his face. He loved the arousing exotic aroma that came from the brunette and just couldn't get enough of. But what really amazed him was the color of his eyes `how did I miss those before??' the piercing azure blue left Jou in a trance as he continued to stare deep into them.

"You're really starting to try my patience! But since I find you so adorably cute I guess I could spare your life… for now..." Seto said breaking Jou out of his trance and saw a mocking smirk creep onto his perfect face terrifying the blonde before pulling back and opening the car door and forcefully pushing the shocked blonde inside and shutting the door.

Jou sat there blinking dumbly at the door for a while before a small noise behind him caught his attention. He turned and saw Seto getting into the drivers seat. When the brunette turned to look at him Jou quickly turned and stared out the window at nothing in particular flushing furiously.

An awkward silence passed between the two as the car roared to life and sped down the street. Jou continued to stare out the window not daring to look to look at the brunette in case of doing something stupid. He was deep in thought thinking about just what happened with `I wonder if he's going to kill me' at the top of his list. He was startled out of his thoughts when he heard shifting of papers next to him. He took a quick glance at what was going on and saw that Seto was searching through a compartment for something.

`I wonder what he's looking for' the blonde thought and inched forward to get a better look.

"If you're wondering, I'm getting a bandage out for my arm before I bleed to death…"

Jou blushed slightly and quickly turned back to looking out of the window as the brunette continued to fumble. A few seconds later he heard him curse and something fall to the ground. Jou looked down as he felt something gently bump his foot. It seemed at the turning Seto had dropped the bandage and it had rolled over to him.

Seto leaned over to pick it up when a hand stopped him. He looked up in annoyance and confusion as he saw the blonde pick it up.

"I caused it so I might as well try to fix it"

And he leaned over and carefully bandaged Seto's arm while blushing furiously. By the time he was done pink had also tinted the blue eyed hunter's cheeks as he quickly pulled his arm out of Jou's firm yet gentle grip.

"If I wanted your help I would have asked for it!!" He said quietly before turning his attention back to the road. He thought he had seen a look of hurt flash past the blonde's eyes but brushed it off as he turned into the driveway of his home.

The two got out without muttering a word and the blonde followed the brunette in. He gazed in awe at how massive and grand the place look (Sprinket: Seto might not be a CEO but he's still rich!! ^-^) He didn't have time to fully acknowledge the fine parts the place had to offer as Seto quickly led him up the many flights of stairs.

After what Jou thought as forever Seto stopped at a particular room and motioned Jou to go in. After taking one step into the room he knew this was Seto's. (Sprinket: I'm not really good at describing so I won't ^-^) He also noticed Seto's love for blue and black.

"Just stay in here for a while and I'll get us some food!"

And before Jou could reply Seto had left the room leaving a scared yet curious blonde behind.

`I better not touch anything I mean if he get's pissed at me just for not listening I don't wanna know hat he'll do if he catches me playing with his stuff!!' Jou thought to himself as he made his way over to the bed.

`I'm so tired…. I'm sure he won't mind if I just take a little nap…' And soon enough the blonde had fallen asleep on the silk bed.

When Seto came back into the room he was met with a glorious sight. There on his bed was HIS sleeping puppy looking so peaceful and calm as the moonlight shined magnificently over his perfect body.

He quietly put the tray of food down and walked cautiously over to the sleeping blonde. And gazed down tenderly. Unconsciously he found himself softly brushing a strand of blonde hair as the boy shifted slightly. Then before he knew what he was doing he found himself bending over and placing a soft yet passionate kiss on his soft lips and quickly pulled back hoping to Ra that the boy hadn't woken.

Thankfully luck was on his side and Jou just turned and shifted but didn't wake. Seto drank in all the features the boy had to offer before materializing a note and left it on his bedside table and left. Quietly shutting the door behind him `must meet Yami and Bakura at Senshi and I hope their mission went as well as mine … though I highly doubt it' he smirked as he thought back to the sleeping blonde then vanished into the night sky.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Seto: and vanished into the night sky…. You couldn't be more original if ya tried!!!!!!!!

Sprinket: *fumes* Shut up I don't see you coming up with any fancy endings!! *smirks*

Yami: Yeah!!!!!!!!

Seto: Where did u come from!??!?!

Yami: Well I am in the next chappie…..

Sprinket: Not if I don't get any reviews… I mean what's the point of continuing if no one likes…..

YAMI: WAT!?!??!?!? If he got mentioned *points at Seto* Then so do I!!!!!! Plz review otherwise she won't write about me!!!

Sprinket: Damn straight!