Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Betrayel of a different kind ❯ Yami&Yuuji ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yami: YAY!!!!!!! People reviewed so tat means there is going to be an entire chappie on ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuuji: *pouts* and me!!

Yami: Yes of course aibou! ^-^

Yuuji: YAY!!!!!!!!! ^-^

Seto: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! How can this be!?!? Who wants to hear about him!! This cannot be happening.

Sprinket: believe it or not the chappie is still being written. So here u go the much awaited chappie on Yuuji and Yami! Enjoy!

Seto: *scoffs* yeah rite! Enjoy my ass!!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yuuji ran down the deserted street trying to get as far from the pursuing hunter as possible. He turned around another corner and bolted down the alley way when he felt another presence watching him.

Yes Yuuji has a special gift/talent and that's being able to sense other beings around them even when they were cloaked and this came in very handy in times like these.

He scanned around the area trying to locate where the being was. Suddenly his eyes widened in fear as he felt the stalker draw near rapidly.

He quickly spun around to see a tall smug looking vampire fingering a knife skillfully.

"Why hello Yuuji... Do you want to do this the hard way or will you come with me like a good little boy?" A smirk dawned onto the vampire's face as he saw Yuuji's eyes widen in fear. Then the smaller's eyes hardened in determination.

"I would rather die then go with you" He said quietly. The smirk dropped from the offending vampire's face as a cold line of fury replaced it.

"So be it…" Was the only warning Yuuji got before the Knife was flung at him with inhuman strength. Yuuji Shut his eyes and braced himself for impact.

YAMI'S POV

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"F**king hell!! That kid's fast!!" I thought in frustration as I turned another corner.

I ran down another street my heart beating with fear and anticipation. My feet pounded on the cold harsh ground leaving a loud thud echoing into the night sky.

I heard voices in the distance and for some unknown reason a feeling of dread swept over me as I strained to hear what was being said.

"I would rather die then go with you"

`Yuuji!?!?!' I stopped dead in my tracks not believing what I had just heard. The sweet voice I heard before now was full of hidden fear and insecurity. Anger and hatred boiled up inside of me as I thought to what had caused the little one so much grief. I headed towards the voices; there in the clearing was Yuuji standing petrified as hell as he fought to keep a brave face.

A small growl escaped my lips as I gazed upon the intensified situation. My hatred towards the creatures of the night has never been so strong. The mere thought of one of those filthy blood suckers even laying a hand on something so pure…. And innocent made me see red.

"So be it" were the raspy words that escaped the leech's mouth before he threw the sharp bladed knife at the smaller teen. My eyes flashed in Anger, hatred filled every part of my body. In a blur of black I was in front of Yuuji. I casually caught the knife and intimately fingered it smirking.

`This vamp is pretty young and reckless. Only a couple hundred years old if I assume right… He will be an easy one to beat.'

YUUJI'S POV

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

`Wha…' Slowly I opened his eyes and looked curiously to what had happened. I saw in front of me Yami smirking looking as hot as ever fingering the same knife that was going to end my life.

"You should know better then to play with knives... Especially when you don't know how to use them…"

"Oh and I suppose you do!!"

"I'll let you decide..." And he flung the knife back at the vampire. The creature of the night tried to dodge it but it struck him firmly in the chest and he fell down dead onto the cold concrete street.

"Pathetic…" He said shaking his head.

"Oh well can't expect anything much better from a vamp as weak as himself" He shrugged and turned to face me grinning like no tomorrow. I just stood there gaping still trying to get everything that had just happened to sink in.

NORMAL POV

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hello again" Yami said trying to hold back a smirk as he looked down at the confusion on Yuuji's face.

"Who are you…" Was all he could say as he starred at the handsome hunter in front of him.

This time there was no stopping the smirk that crept across Yami's face as he witnessed the cute confusion cross his face.

"I told you. My name is Yami. What's yours little one??"

A small blush crept across Yuuji's face at the use of the pet name, but then suddenly it was replaced with fear. Yami frowned at the sudden change which only scared Yuuji further.

`Oh no! I've made him mad!?!?' Yuuji thought backing away a bit.

"What's wrong little one??" Yami said, concern creasing every handsome feature on his perfect face.

"y-your not g-going to hurt m-me, are you??" the smaller one said, fear showing evidently in his voice. A wave of relief passed through Yami as a warm smile dawned his face.

"I've saved you twice this night. Do you still really think that I would want to hurt you??"

"I guess not…"

`He has a point…' the smaller thought as he looked up at Yami.

"Friends??"

Yami offered his hand out kindly. Yuuji looked at it hesitantly then took it shyly.

"Friends…." Yuuji agreed happily

"C'mon I better get you home before another Vamp decides to have you for breakfast… Where do you live??"

"Not far from here. Me Jou and Ryou were heading over there when- oh no!!! JOU!! RYOU!!"

"Huh??"

"We split up back there! What if they got attacked?!? What if their hurt? Or worse!?!?" Yuuji looked up at Yami frantically

Yami couldn't help himself. He bent down and pulled Yuuji into a small embrace, in an attempt to calm him down.

"Shhh….. Don't worry little Yuuji. I've sent my friends Seto and Bakura to look out for them. So they'll be fine"

`I hope' He added as an after thought that he didn't dare to voice.

Yuuji looked at him gratefully. He blushed at how close they were, Yami must of noticed too because he quickly released him and stood up.

"So where DO you live??"

"Ummm….. The Kame Game shop about…. Two blocks from here"

Yami bent down and scooped up the smaller teen and started to walk in the direction indicated"

"Err….. Do you ALWAYS carry your friends??" Yuuji said blushing.

"No… Just the cute ones" Yami replied and flashed Yuuji a smile. Which just made Yuuji blush further.

"So do you have any idea why these vampire's are after you?? I don't mean to pry but it's not every day you meet someone who gets attacked twice in the same night!!" Yami asked giving Yuuji a curious look.

"Well I'm not so sure my self….. We have my friend, Malik, looking into it…" Yuuji said softly. He gave a cute yawn before snuggling into Yami's chest. Yami smiled at the cute gesture.

"What have you found out so far??"

"Yuuji??"

He looked down to see what had happened when he didn't get a reply and couldn't resist a smile at what he saw. The night must have worn him out because Yuuji had fallen asleep looking as cute as ever.

`Poor kid must have been really tired. Well at least he has given me a chance to slip him a note.' Yami thought to himself before materializing a note and slipping it into Yuuji's front pocket.

Yami walked a bit further before he had to reluctantly wake him up.

"As much as I am enjoying this I'm afraid you are going to have to wake up Yuuji. Unless you wanna come home with me…."

Yuuji's eyes shot open and he sat up quickly blushing furiously.

"Sorry. I must have dozed off……" Yuuji muttered softly avoiding Yami's eyes. Yami just smirked.

"Well were here…. I guess I'll see you around…." Yami said. Yuuji at first didn't respond but then he slowly looked at Yami mischievously.

`What is he thinking about?'

But before he could ask Yuuji leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss.

"Bai!"

And he jumped out of Yami's arms and ran into the game shop closing the door behind him. Yami just stood there staring into mid air trying to get everything that had just happened to sink in.

`He only looks innocent' Yami thought smirking.

`Now to find away to get to the Senshi night club….' Yami thought silently. A flash of silver to his left caught his eye.

"That would do nicely…"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sprinket: I WAS going to stop it there.

Yami: but then she realized that he mad MY chappie too short and Seto's too long!!

Seto: SO!?!?! What's wrong with that??

Sprinket: Well any way I decided to write a bit more and put a bit more Yami in…. K ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again….

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A classic silver porsh slowly rolled into the Senshi night club and a tri coloured "teen" casually got out. Everyone stopped and starred at not only the sleek car but also the person who got out.

It was a well known fact that Yami, Bakura and Seto were the finest vampire hunters in this millennium and the next, but to see that one of them actually walking into the largest vampire club ever was quite a site!

`Where are they!?!!? The sooner I meet Seto and Bakura and get this over with the better' Yami thought to himself while coolly walking through the night club. There was an awkward feeling lingering in the air and it was almost impossible not to notice the shifty eyes and whispering going on as he strided through the large mass of vampires.

Suddenly he felt a hand grab his shoulder and roughly spin him around. He turned to meet a menacing looking vampire. By the way he was acting and the odour that surrounded him Yami could tell he was drunk.

(Sprinket: Is it even possible for vampires to get drunk?!?!? O.o)

"Get outa my club slayer" He sneered staggering on the spot, forcing himself not to pass out.

Yami just smirked and got into his im_so_much_better_then_you pose.

"Oh yeah?? Who's going to make me?? You??"

"yeah….."

"HA! What a joke!! Go home leech! YOU don't belong here!"

With those words Yami turned to leave.

"What!! Oh I see now…. The great Yami is too scared to face little all me! I always knew that you were all talk…" The vampire smirked triumphantly.

Yami stopped abruptly. In a flare of Black he had the vampire pinned to the wall blade in hand.

"You care too run that by me again??" He hissed, eyes flashing dangerously.

By now they had caught the attention of nearly everyone in the club. It didn't seem to bother Yami at first but then everyone fell quiet and all you could hear was the rapid breathing of the drunk vampire.

`Now what??' Yami thought to himself. He was very tempted to look around but knew better than to turn his back on the enemy.

"Aah Yami! Long time no see" A voice said behind him.

`SHIT!' Yami visibly tensed but still stayed focused at the problem in front of him.

"Is Xaire giving you any trouble??" Slowly Yami let go of Xaire and roughly pushed him back and turn to face the problem behind him.

"Hello Otogi" He spat the vampires name in disgust. It was clear to see the hatred he was sending the green eyed vampire and it was something not to be messed with.

"Nice to meet you again Yami. I hope you enjoy your night here at the Senshi nightclub. Don't worry about Xaire… I'll make sure your never bothered by him again" Otogi said with an uneasy glint in his eye.

`I better watch my step with him…' Yami thought

"Oh and how do you plan to do that??"

"Simple" Was the only warning he gave before taking the blade right out of Yami's hand and flinging it at Xaire. Yami didn't even flinch at the agonizing screams that escaped the leech's mouth.

"Where are Seto and Bakura??"

"Over where you normally sit…"

Yami casually walked over to Xaire's withering body and pulled out the blade and sheathed it before walking over to his normal seating area. The other vampires hastily got outa the way clearing a path for him to walk.

"About time you turned up!!" exclaimed the impatient brunette as Yami slowly walked up.

Yami simply shrugged and sat down beside Bakura.

"Well any way back to the matter at hand, why the f**k are we here!?!" Bakura said asking the obvious question on both of their minds.

"Well the reason is because we have to discuss how we are going to protect them….." Yami said simply.

"And why the hell are we going to do that?!?!?"

"BECAUSE as you might have noticed Yuuji, Ryou and Jou have a unique and special ability. But why the vampire's want them is beyond me. However I think it's more than pure coincidence that we have met them tonight and that it is our job as slayers to protect them." Yami said

"I reckon!! It almost drained me to cloak my self from Jou's sight" Seto exclaimed

"Yeah well we don't have to worry about Ryou. I've told him not to go to school tomorrow so I can keep an eye on him…" Bakura said proudly leaning back into his chair.

"Yeh well I don't think your clear yet." Seto said calmly.

"Huh?? What do you mean?? >.>"

"I mean, that if a guy comes into your place and demands that you don't leave the house would you do it? <.<"

"But I'm sexy >.>"

"So??? <.<"

">.>"

"<.<"

" CUT IT OUT!! It's pretty obvious that viewing the current situation Yuuji,

"Ryou"

"And Jou"

"Will not be staying home and will indeed be going to school. So that means we are going to have to go with them"

"Oh no! You CAN'T be serious!!" Bakura whined

"I'm dead serious. If that's were we are going to have to be to protect them then that's where we are going" Yami said sternly.

"Damn it…."

"Bakura…." Yami said warningly. "You are testing my patience.

"Fine I'll do it" the silver haired said in defeat. "I know who they crash with at school but we still don't know where and at what time…"

"Well on Jou's uniform it said Domino high so that's where I'm suspecting the school is"

"And I heard Yuuji mumble something about getting up at 8 so he won't be late. So that means it would probably start at about 8:30 we can pose as new exchange students for a week and you might even learn something Bakura."

"Shut up!!"

"It looks like the hunter's are going back to school" Seto said with a smirk.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sprinket: Finally I'm done

Yami: Excuse me!!

Sprinket: what??

Yami: Why don't you explain yourself to the readers on WHY you didn't make this one as good as you other ones!!

Sprinket: Well SORRY! But I've been getting an earful from Ekimozo bout making mine too hentai!! But of course if you review I'll change mi mind!!

Seto: C'mon people review!! Next chappie is REALLY good don't make her ruin it!! We need you help to convince her!!

Sprinket: HEY!! Your making me sounds evil!!

Yami: you ARE evil!! *rolls eyes*

Sprinket: *shrugs* oh well….