Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Betrayel of a different kind ❯ School ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sprinket: HEYZ!!! Well I just realized how much I screwed up mi last chappie so I decided to fix this one up for you!! K! Well this one is about Yami, Seto and Bakura going to school!!

Malik: I get mentioned in this one don't I??

Sprinket: Yep!! I'm following up flying_trinket's request and adding you!!

Malik: KEWL!!!! ^___________^

Sprinket: I also wanna thank everyone for reviewing me, I really appreciate it! If you have any requests just tell mi and I'll do mi best! I also wanna thank Flying_trinket, vampire Inuyasha and Dark angel 101 for their continues support coz if it weren't 4 them I wouldn't bother continuing.

Seto: Will you stop with the hero speech's and let the story roll!!

Bakura: YEAH!! Who knew one person could talk so damn much!

Sprinket: FINE!! Here you go!

*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

Ryou woke up, feeling confused and disoriented. With a small groan he slowly sat up. `What happened?' he thought, rubbing his head furiously.

The thoughts of the previous night flooded back into his mind. Softly he touched his lips and his cheeks tinted pink at remembering the kiss.

`Oh yeah….that' a satisfied smile crossed his face and he layed back down thinking about last night and all the wonderful memories it held.

Suddenly he noticed a small piece of paper resting on his bed side table.

`Huh what's that??' he thought to himself and slowly reached over to pick it up.

Ryou,

Just a reminder in case you forgot what I said yesterday. YOU ARE NOT TOO LEAVE THE HOUSE!! And remember I don't like being disobeyed or lied to "Tristan" you've done it once don't make it a second! Or I might have to pay you a visit for a second time and it won't be as pleasant as the last… trust mi!

Bakura

Ryou gave a soft sigh and folded the paper up and set it back down on the table.

"I don't care what you say! I'm going to school and there is nothing you can do about it!" he said firmly to no one in particular and stood up to get changed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

`Mmmmmm….. Soft… and silky…. So comfortable….' Jou's eyes slowly fluttered open.

`Huh? Soft? Comfy? Where the hell am I?'

He shot up in the bed and looked around frantically and straight away knew it wasn't some where familiar.

"Oh shit! Who's f**king bed is this?' he clumsily, scrambled out of the bed and stumbled across the room. On the way he carelessly knocked over a table and sent it crashing to the ground

"OH CRAP! F**king table!! Stupid good for nothing piece of shit…. I bet it tripped me over on purpose... it's a conspiracy I tell you! It's the attack of tables!" Muttering to himself he shot death glares to everything in site as he bent down to pick up the table.

"Ooooohhhh a note!! I wonder what it is a small peak won't hurt…' With an evil grin he opened the note.

Puppy,

I guess I was right you ARE a dumb mutt. Haven't you ever heard of the saying curiosity killed the cat? Or in this case the dog? Well any way there are obviously some people after you so be a good boy and stay at home. Don't even bother to leave because knowing you and your stupidity you will probably get lost. So just stay here until I get back.

Seto.

`WHAT!?!?! Who the hell does he think he is calling ME a puppy! I'll show him' he thought stubbornly and rushed to the door and opened it. The amount of doors he saw made him see white.

"Err….. Maybe I should find a different way out"

He took a good look around and saw a fairly large window on the other side of the room. An evil smirk past his lips as he quickly walked over their and opened the window to have a look at the long way down.

`Ohhh….. That's a LONG way down... But that doesn't matter! I'm not about to show some up tight, snobbish, arrogant basterd that he got the better of me!' he thought firmly.

The bed sheets to the left looked very appealing so he rushed over there and started to knot them up.

"That will do nicely"

He tied them to the bed post and climbed down.

"Now to make a grand entrance at school' a Silver Lexus was resting majestically under the shade of a Cherry tree just waiting to be taken.

"He won't mind….. Too much" He thought smirking evilly.

*~*~*~ At school*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yuuji arrived early into the school grounds and immediately noticed the large crowd of students in the parking lot.

"Hey Yuuji! Over here, you won't believe this!" He turned around and saw Ryou waving at him.

"Hi Ryou… Where's Jou? And what's with the large crowd"

"That's what's so unbelievable, c'mon" And he grabbed Yuuji's hand and dragged him over to the crowd.

"Ryou let go of mi! And where the hell is- JOU!?!?!" Yuuji yelled stopping in awe. There was Jou standing next to a brand new black Lexus.

"Yo Yug! Like my new ride?" Jou asked smugly admiring the new car.

"Jou can I speak to you for a moment!"

"Yeah sure" He gave the car one last look before following Yuuji and Ryou away from the crowd.

"Jou where did you get the car from?" Ryou asked softly.

"Well you know those three hunters that saved us from the vampire's last night… Well he followed me and I ended up crashing at his place. This morning I woke up and tried to get out when I found this note saying I couldn't go to school, so naturally I found away out and came here. And the car is one of the car's he owns so I sorta borrowed it." Jou finished slowly waiting for their reaction.

"YOU STOLE HIS CAR!" Yuuji yelled catching the attention of many curious students.

"Shhh… The whole world doesn't need to know! Any way it's not really stealing it's more like borrowing" Jou replied weakly. Yuuji was going to say something but he has cut off by the roar of three engines. For the second time that day the parking lot caught the eyes and ears of the whole school.

A Red Mercedes, Blue BMW and A Black Nissan Skyline rolled into the parking lot. Just then bell rang and by the time Yuuji looked back to see who got out of the sleek cars it was crowded with people.

`Why does that BMW look familiar…?' Jou thought silently to himself as his gaze wandered back to the car.

"You guys the bell rang!" They turned to meet Malik running over to them.

"Why are you coming this way for? Your classroom is on the other-"

"Look I have no time to explain now but meet me at the hill during lunch it's very important" Malik said in an incoherent whisper before running off.

"Well that was beyond weird…" Jou said looking at the other two blankly. They just shrugged and walked over to their classroom. Jou, Ryou and Yuuji had nearly every class together but Malik only had a few with them.

"Good Morning Class I would like to introduce three new students to our class. This is Yami, Bakura and Seto and even though their dress sense may be a bit odd I would like you to treat them the same as you would to everyone else" But hardly anyone was listening since half the class was drooling over them and the other half was glaring enviously at them.

"You can go and sit behind Yuuji, Ryou and Jou o.k.?" There were shouts of protests from the girls but a warning glare from the teacher soon shut them up.

"Yuuji, Ryou and Jou can you please raise your hands so Yami, Bakura and Seto will know where to sit..." The teacher asked politely.

But the three teens were so engrossed in their own thoughts they just simply put their hands up and chose to ignore her.

"YUUJI, JOU AND RYOU WILL YOU SHOW OUR NEW STUDENTS SOME RESPECT!!" And so they reluctantly looked up and their eyes widened dramatically.

"Wha??" the three teens shot up and yelled in unison.

"YAMI??"

"BAKURA?!?!"

"SETO?!?!"

Yelled the three boys gaping in astonishment.

"Yes I believe those are their names" the teacher said with frustration showing clearly in her voice.

"You know them? Are they your cousins? Are they single?" the class looked at the three expectantly for answers.

"Now that's enough, you can ask them during lunch, Yuuji, Jou and Ryou will you please sit down and raise your hands so the new students know where to sit!"

"I don't think that will be necessary" Bakura said smirking.

"We know where to go" Seto added just as smugly, and the three of them walked over to their seats but not without saying their little bit to the three said people.

*~*~*~*~*Authors notes*~*~*~*~*~*

Sprinket: HAHAHAHA cliffy!!

Seto: I hope you know, that was very pathetic!

Sprinket: WHAT!! I thought it was a good chappie

Bakura: You're right it wasn't pathetic….

Sprinket: ^-^

Bakura: It was worse ^-^

Sprinket: WHAT!!!

Yuji: Ignore this insanity and please review!