Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Betrayel of a different kind ❯ Hidden truth ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sprinket: THANX EVERYONE FOR REVIEWING!!! I'm SOOOOOOOO Happy!!! ^__________________^

Bakura: Calm down girl! It's only a couple of reviews!

Ryou: Your worse then me…. Or even Yuuji!! O.o

Sprinket: sorri……

Bakura: Good! Now show them the next chappie!

Sprinket: You're just a mean BAKA!! :P

Bakura: WHAT! Come here and say that!

Ryou: *sigh* for the more MATURE people here is the chappie

Sprinket/Bakura: What are you trying to say *suspicious glare*

Ryou: oh nothing…….

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

`This cannot be happening! Seto can't be here! I mean….. HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!!' Jou thought hysterically, his eyes darted around frantically for a way out but found none.

`Wait maybe he won't notice that I stole his car!! Yeah… he might be an arrogant self absorbed BLIND prick!' His eyes grew wider as the brunette came closer. He gripped the plastic seat nervously hoping that Seto would just past.

He heard a pen drop onto the floor and roll across before it came to a gentle stop next to the leg of his desk. He turned his head to meet a pair of endless blue eyes.

"Oh how clumsy of me" Seto said with fake shock, walking towards Jou intimidately, Never breaking eye contact Seto reached down to pick up the pen. The blondes breath hitched as Seto's hand brushed past his foot and breath warmed his ear.

`I will be wanting my car back, Inu' he swiftly got up and moved back to his seat leaving a very red faced blond behind.

`Ah… Bad thoughts… VERY bad thoughts' Jou shook his head to clear his mind and sat up for another 2hrs of boring lectures.

*~*~*~*~*~*Lunch*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yuuji, Jou and Ryou walked out of science, and were on they're way to meet Malik.

"Urgh! I HATE Mr. Singh!" Yuuji complained

(Sprinket: HE USED TO BE MY SCIENCE TEACHER!!! HE'S THE DEVIL IN DISGUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Tell me about it! I thought I was going to fall asleep…. Again!" Jou ran his hand through his hair and gave a small yawn.

"We have to hurry you guys we promised to meet Malik!"

"Malik can wait a few minutes… anyway if we don't meet him he's bound to run into us." Jou said, But sped up any way. They turned the next corner and bumped into the said Egyptian.

"What did I tell you!?"

"I told you people to meet me here 20min ago!! Do you think this is some kind of joke!" he yelled, into Jou's ear making the blonde cringe.

"We're sorry Malik but Mr. Singh held us up in science…" Ryou said timidly. Malik sighed.

"Follow me" he turned around and led them behind the school.

"Where are we going Malik?? I thought we were going to- HOLY SHIT!" Jou, Yuuji and Ryou stopped dead in their tracks.

Two other beings were leaning casually, within the shadows, against the far brick wall. The brunette looked up at the newcomers and gave a smirk. He nudged his companion and he also glance at them.

"What are they doing here??" Jou demanded

"I invited them. You got a problem with that Inu?" Marik said while stepping out of the shadows. He greeted the fair haired Bakura with a small nod before walking over to Malik and wrapping his arms around him possessively.

"Why does everyone insist on calling me that!?! I'm not a fu**ing dog"

"Ummm….. Malik…. Where's Yami?" Yuuji asked. He had been looking anxiously for the tri-colored teen ever since they had arrived.

"Right here little one" Yami said smugly, jumping down off the roof.

"Sorry I'm late I had some…… business…… to attend to" he said with a smirk sending a shiver down Yuuji's spine.

`Bad thoughts……. Bad thoughts!!'

"So why have you dragged us all here today Marik" Seto asked stepping out of the shadows.

"Well it has been brought to my attention that as you all stand before me here today each and every one of you holds a powerful yet unique secret. However I can only tell you what Malik and I know the rest you will have to fill in yourselves." A feeling of uneasiness passed through the group.

YUJJI'S POV

`There's no point trying to hide it any more. I need to know what's going on'

"I know we don't know each other that well but if Malik trusts you then I do too. It is true what Malik has told you. Jou has been given the gift of sight, Ryou the ability of extensive hearing, and I can see beyond any normal person. But I don't know why we are hunted by vampires but we have been hunted ever since we discovered our abilities."

"I know why…."

NORMAL POV

Malik stepped forward.

"It's because this power runs through you blood. Your ancestors have also been hunted for many years, that would explain the disappearance of your parents Yuuji, one drop of your blood could enhance the vampires strengths by almost 100 times. For instance Ryou you will give them the enhanced ability of hearing and Jou of sight….."

"Well we understand what WE have got to do about this, but what about them" Jou pointed a finger at Seto, Yami and Bakura. "Why are they here?"

"Well….. Mutt, I think it's probably very obvious that we are vampire hunters, the only kind in these parts or any part for that manner." Seto took out a dagger and twirled it around his fingers while starring at the blonde seductively.

"What do you mean by kind?" Ryou asked curiously.

"What he means is that we are not only very skilled in the arts of hunting but also the ones of a vampire." Bakura said from the corner he was in.

"In other words we have the sense of a vampire as well as the hunter" Yami also stepped forward.

"That would explain why I couldn't sense you" Yuuji looked at Yami. The older teen gave him a small nod.

"But why did u follow us? Jou looked at them curiously.

"To be honest we're not so sure ourselves…."

"It is because you were destined to. It is no coincidence that the 6 of you met last night. It has been foretold that you will guard these three and bring an end to the strongest vampire of this age. Rashid." Malik looked at them solemnly.

"Hell no! Even we don't mess with Rashid!" Bakura yelled.

"I didn't say this was going to be easy. One of the greatest battles ever will take place but it is important that you come out triumphant…. All of you."

"But that will come later but for now the greatest task is gaining each others trust and respect. So it has been decided that u will pair off and live with each other for the next couple of weeks until you are ready. Come one lets go Marik." The two turned and left.

"Well this is interesting……….." Jou laughed sheepishly, while scratching the back of his head.

"Come on pup we're going"

"Who said I wanna go with you!" For the second time in two days he thought he saw hurt flash past the brunette's eyes.

"What ever" He started to walk to his car.

"You better go with him and make sure he doesn't hurt himself" Bakura said with a smirk.

"Any way you know you want to" Yami smirked as Jou's face turned bright red.

"Alright alright! I'll go" The blonde ran off to catch up with Seto.

"We better get going too….."

"Yuuji??" Yami had a look around for the smaller teen but he was no where to be found.

"Way ahead of you Yami" The Smaller teen poked his head around the corner.

"C'mon lets go!"

Yami laughed and left.

"I guess we also should be heading back…. The car is this way." Bakura gestured towards the car park hoping to get a response out of the smaller teen.

"Bakura it's such a nice day…… do u think that maybe we could walk?"

Ryou looked at him.

"Yeah sure"

*~**~*~*~**~*~Authors notes*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*

Sprinket: Hey sorry for taking so damn long but my friends are giving me hell so not my fault.

Bakura: Since when did I become so nice????

Sprinket: Since I said so

Jou: Well good for you

Sprinket: Shut up