Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Bonds ❯ Gone But Not Forgotten ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blood Bonds 2

Mokuba sat in the guest room that Mizu normally stayed in and pouted, thinking about his best friend. Mizu had up and left a month ago when they had returned from their trip to the mountains. He hadn't heard from her since and she had left and he was starting to get worried about her. His older brother and Pernia had gotten into an argument last night and then obviously they had made up because he could hear them. He blushed trying not too imagine to hard about what they had been doing. Although, it didn't take a genius to discover what they had been doing. He really preferred NOT to think about that at the moment or at any moment.

He sighed and laid down in the bed his eleven year old nose taking in the faint scent of Mizu; even after the maids had washed them they still had her scent in them. He sniffed the pillow and smiled when he felt her warmth feel him and even though it still didn't ease the pain it helped.

"Everything alright Mokuba?" asked Seto walking into the room still wearing his navy slacks.

"Of course, big brother," said Mokuba seating up hugging the pillow to his chest. "What made you think something was wrong?"

"You've been in this room ever since Mizu up and disappeared," smiled Seto taking a seat next to him. "If I didn't know any better little brother I would almost say that you had a crush on the girl."

"I DO NOT," said Mokuba quickly a slight blush forming on his cheeks.

"Sure you don't little brother," smiled Seto walking out of the room. "Come on get dressed little brother, we're going to go to the office today."

"We are?" asked Mokuba.

"Yeah," said Seto. "Besides, Pernia and I have to deal with a few business associates of mine and after that we can all go out to lunch."

"Okay," said Mokuba getting up from the bed and heading back towards his own room; still carrying the pillow.

"Um, Mokuba," said Seto as his brother walked past him.

Mokuba just stared at Seto with big round eyes clutching the pillow to him as if it were a lifeline.

"Alright fine," said Seto giving in. "Keep it we will get a new one."

Seto shut the door while his brother hurried off to his bedroom clutching the pillow to him. He sighed and walked down the hall back to his own bedroom where he saw Pernia leaning against the doorway already clothed and ready to go. She was wearing a white business skirt that hugged her hips and thighs stopping in the middle of high thighs, a sky blue short-sleeved blouse was tucked into her skirt and showed off her attractive chest, and a white trench coat that that stopped at her knees.

"You spoil him love," said Pernia as he walked up to her brushing some of her brown hair from her light blue eyes.

"Like you don't?" questioned Kaiba raising an eyebrow.

Pernia smiled walking past him, "Of course I have to have someone to spoil."

"Pernia please don't start that," said Seto stopping her and wrapping his arms around her waist. "I don't want to have to fight with you again; although, I wouldn't mind making up with you again."

"We can make up whenever you want," smiled Pernia turning around and kissing his cheek.

"Hn," snorted Seto blushing slightly.

"Oh don't worry," giggled Pernia as they walked back into their room closing the door so Seto could finish dressing. "Mokuba will grow up to be a fine young man, you'll see."

"Not if he doesn't stop mooning over Mizu."

"You know very well the little girl grew on you so stop trying to deny it!"

Seto scowled his mate was right the little brat had grown on him whether he wanted to admit it or not. The girl had somehow managed to worm her way into his heart. She was more like the little sister he had never had and he wished that he could have protected her more. He should have gotten her and her older sister out of that hell hole and away from that so-called father of theirs. He growled just thinking about what he had nearly done to her had pissed him off to no end. He should have noticed the bruises and the signs. It wasn't like he hadn't been through the same thing with Gozuboro, although they had probably gone through worse. At least the bastard hadn't touched Mokuba.

The two girls had gone into hiding, upon Mizu's return. Mokuba didn't know this of course, Mizu didn't want him to know because she didn't want him to worry. The girl had also known that Mokuba would have told Seto. She was probably worried about what Seto would have done to protect Mizu so that Mokuba would have been happy. She knew that Seto was dangerous when he felt threatened or he felt someone else was threatened that he cared about. Mizu knew that Seto had become attached to her and she didn't want him or Mokuba to get involved. Besides she knew of her "father's" reputation with women. Pernia would have gotten hurt and then Seto would have killed him, for touching his mate.

The other one Umi, Seto had run into her a few times in High School she was dangerous were pissed. He was surprised that she had let that happen to her sister and her. Then he did more research and he discovered why. She couldn't fight because her father raped her whenever she fought back. She and her sister had been tainted by that bastard of a father of theirs and Seto hated him for it.

"Hey," whispered Pernia kissing his cheek while she did his tie for him. "Don't worry the girls are safe and He can not find them."

"How do you know?"

"I was a priestess," said Pernia. "The girls are safe and everything is going to be okay, we will see her again."

"Have you told this to Mokuba?"

"No," said Pernia shaking her head and helping him into his coat. "He will find out himself one day. Trust me okay."

"I will always trust you," said Seto kissing her.

"Good, now come on," said Pernia. "We have to get going. MOKUBA!"

"Coming," said Mokuba bursting into the room. "What is it?"

"We are leaving, come on now. Get your things."

"K," said Mokuba disappearing from the room.

The three Kaibas left the mansion and slipped into the limo heading for Kaiba Corps.


TBC

I will be out of town for awhile starting Sunday so I won't be updating until I get back.

Please check out this story by a friend of mine Pernia is in it.
Soul Sire - Dedicated to and For Lady Nightshade. Two Months into their marriage, Seto and Pernia are invited to a Halloween party, but in disguise a soul snatcher is after the soul of Seto's wife. Will he Succeed in getting it or will Seto stop him in time
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1884084