Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Bonds ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blood Bonds 4

Seto sat in the limo as James guided it down the busy streets to fancy and elaborate Italian restaurant. He was going to meet the man that had been on the other line on his phone, a man that was supposed to be dead. He was going to meet his father. He had recognized the voice of his blood father the moment the man had spoken, although he had been surprised when that the man's voice hadn't changed at all. So he was curious to discover the reasoning behind all this. He also wanted to know why his father had let them be adopted by the bastard Gozoburo while he was still alive, he also wanted to know why he had let his family go through the inheritance that had belonged to him and Mokuba.

Then again if the man had come forward to claim them again then they wouldn't have been seen by Gozoburo. They wouldn't be living in a mansion. He wouldn't be the CEO of Kaiba Corps. Kaiba Corps wouldn't have doubled its profits within three years of when he started working as the CEO. He wouldn't have had had less time for Mokuba. He wouldn't have had to hire a nanny to look after his little brother. The agency wouldn't have sent over Pernia. He wouldn't have fallen in love with Pernia. They wouldn't have gotten married and he would still be going with Nikushimi. So he guess he couldn't complain too much, after all he had all he wanted: money, success, fame, and more importantly a family. Not to mention great sex.

Seto smirked he really did owe his father after all things could have turned out worse. The moment James opened the limo door and allowed Seto out of the back seat he began to feel odd wondering what it would be like to see his old man after all these years. He walked into the restaurant and looked around searching for his father's familiar face.

"May I help you Kaiba-sama?" Asked the host his mustache twitching with every word he spoke.

"I am looking for someone that is expecting me," said Seto flatly tearing his gaze from the room to look at the elderly host.

"Ah! Yes!" said the man remembering. "IF you will kindly come this way I will take you too your seat."

Seto nodded and followed the man to a table that was blocked off for privacy by folding, dark red wood doors. Seto recognized the room because he and Pernia would often come here when they wanted to be alone and enjoy a romantic dinner for two. They did it once a month to relax besides it did Pernia good to get away from the mansion every now and then. He frowned he would have to see if Pernia ever did anything with the other girls from Yugi's little rag tag group. He smiled to himself as he caught the familiar scent from the wood and the much, much lighter scent of sex. He and Pernia had done more then just eat in that room, which is why Seto sometimes had to either a) get his tuxedo shirt and jacket fixed or b) buy a new tux.

The doors opened and a man stood up giving Seto time to size him up. His father had not changed a bit he still looked the same as he had the day he died. The male was only an inch taller then Seto and he had the same icy blue eyes and the same brown hair. There were only two differences between the men 1) the father's hair was held back in a ponytail and 2) the father's skin was a light tan. Both men sat down the moment the door shut.

"I hear you have done well for yourself and your brother," said the father, Nori. "I found it rather interesting that you should marry the niece of your corporate advisory. I have followed your career from the moment you became the CEO of that company. I could tell every move you would make before you made it and I must say that not even I saw that one coming. Although after seeing a picture of her I can hardly blame you for finding it hard to keep your hands off her, she is quite alluring to say the least."

"Cut the crap," said Seto flatly the moment the waitress entered to take their drink orders. "What do you want? Beer."

"I will have the same," said Nori nodding at the waitress as she left closing the door behind her. "Besides," he grinned, sniffing the air. "From the smell of things around her I'd say that you aren't the only one having problems with keeping your hands off your mate. So you two have done it in here. I am shocked Seto that you would risk humiliation, just to satisfy your desires and hers."

"What do you want old man?" asked Seto repeating the question not liking how his father was prying into his sex life with his wife.

"I know why you are having such a hard time making up your mind about trying to get the female with child."

Elsewhere_________________________________________________ ____

Pernia was seating at Kaiba Corps looking over some papers when the phone rang.

"Hello?" asked Pernia, picking it up. "Good afternoon Principal. Mokuba did what?!"

Pernia was in her limo going to Mokuba's school wondering what on Earth the other boy had said to get Mokuba riled up enough to slug him.

`Mokuba,' thought Pernia. "You were such a good kid what the hell happened.'

The driver pulled into the school and Pernia walked inside heading straight to the principal's office. She walked into the man's office and saw that Mokuba was there along with another boy whom judging by the pout on his face was the boy he had punched, and the other two people aside from the Principal must have been his mother.

"Alright," said Pernia staring around the room calmly. "What exactly happened? Because I doubt Mokuba would have punched him without reason."

"The boy is a menace," snapped whom Pernia assumed was his mother.

"Mrs. Chia," said the Principal calmly. "Mokuba as not done anything wrong up until today, this is the first time I have ever seen him in my office. Your son on the other hand….."

"Yes," said Mrs. Chia bitterly. "However, this boy is a spoiled brat that as been allowed to get away with everything his entire life and I will not allow such a thing now."

"Mokuba," said Pernia, wanting to get to the point of why she was called away. "Why did you punch this boy?"

"He said that Mizu-chan slept with her father," said Mokuba flatly.

"What exactly did he say?"

"He called her a Daddy's whore."

There was a sharp intake of breath from Pernia and she tensed slightly. She was surprised the boy had just gotten a bloody nose from that remark.

"The boy is lying," said Mrs. Chia. "My son knows better then to say stuff like that."

"What's your name boy?!" demanded Pernia ignoring his mother.

"Dorno," muttered the boy looking utterly miserable.

"Very well Dorno," said Pernia flatly. "Kaiba Corps will pay for the medical bills…."


"So you are admitting that the boy was in the wrong?" asked Mrs. Chia triumphantly.

"I am admitting no such thing," said Pernia flatly. "I do not ever want to see your son near Mokuba again nor speak about Mizu in such a way again. Do you understand me?"

"Who are you to tell me what my son can and can not do?!" snapped Mrs. Chia. "You don't even have children you probably can't even have any!"

"You can't order me around bitch," said Dorno getting to his feet and glaring at Pernia. "You're a damn whore as well, except you whore yourself to that bastard Kaiba!"

"Ah," said Pernia smiling triumphantly. "So, it would seem your son does use those words. This meeting is finished."

"Of course," said the principal. "And be it that Mokuba was only defending his friend I am afraid I can not let him back into the school."

"Very well," said Pernia. "Come Mokuba, we are living."

"Okay," said Mokuba shrugging and following Pernia out of the room.

"Kaiba's whore," sneered the mother under her breath.

"Well," said Pernia softly putting her sunglasses on. "Now we know where the boy gets his manners."

The ride back to Kaiba Corps was made in silence.

Back at the Restaurant___________________________________________

"What are you talking about?" asked Seto, narrowing his eyes at the man as the waitress came back with their drinks and for their orders.

"Simple," said the father. "It is in your blood, the desire to get a woman pregnant."

"Then how come I didn't have that `desire' with the other women I have been with?" asked Kaiba rolling his eyes.

"Because they weren't your mates," said Nori. "But this Pernia of yours is!"

"What are you getting at?" asked Seto darkly.

"Simple my boy," said Nori. "You are part vampire and it is embedded within your subconscious to implant your seed into the woman's womb so no one else can dominate her like you do."

"What?" asked Seto raising an eyebrow.

"Of course," said Nori waving a hand. "It is sometimes very difficult for a normal woman to bare children with vampire blood, to be honest I was surprised your mother gave birth to both you and Mokuba."

"Are you saying that Pernia might die and still part of me wants to get her pregnant?" asked Seto spitfully.

"Well," said Nori. "Not really, I am only saying something like that. You see because your children will only be a third vampire her chances of surviving are much better then if they were half."

"I feel so much more relieved," said Seto flatly.

"Seriously son," said Nori. "I would take heed to the urges you have to mate with her and have your seed planted within her. Because if you don't then you won't be able to control the darker side of your nature and it will be a side that Pernia may not come out of alive."

TBC