Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Bonds ❯ Let's Talk ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blood Bonds 6

Pernia lay back in the limo a white cotton turtle neck hiding the bit marks and bruises she had gotten from Seto the other night she was wearing a light tan skirt and matching boots. Her brown hair had been pulled into a simple bun and she was on her way to Yami and Arora's house to talk to the new mother. She wondered if Yami had ever acted like this to Arora, somehow she seriously doubted it. Even though Yami had his own dark side, she doubted it was that dark. Although Pernia did in some ways enjoy the darker side of their sex and was more then happy to allow Seto to experiment with her.

She sighed when the limo pulled to a stop in front of the small two story house. She waited for James to open the door before stepping out of the car and telling James to go get some lunch. She walked up the coble pathway to the front door and smiled when the smell of tulips drifted into her nose. Arora had been had been busy in the garden. She stopped at the front door and knocked on it briefly.

After a few moments she heard footsteps hurrying down the stairs and across the hall, before the door knob turned and Arora stood there wearing tan shorts and a matching tank top.

"Hey Pernia," said the other girl tightening her ponytail and stepping aside to let the newcomer in. "What can I do for you?"

"How is Gobaith?" asked Pernia, taking note of the baby monitor attached to Arora's belt.

"Sleeping," said Arora leading her into the kitchen so they could make sandwiches.

"Did you and Yami have fun last night?" asked Pernia taking note of the bruises on Arora's neck.

"First time we have had time to be together," said Arora blushing slightly.

"What were you doing before I got here by the way?" asked Pernia taking note of the dirt on Arora's legs.

"Cleaning the attic," said Arora.

"Ah," said Pernia, helping her get the stuff from the refrigerator. "So, how does it feel to be a mother?"

"Wonderful," said Arora smiling softly.

"Does Yami enjoy being a father?"

"Well," said Arora as they put their sandwiches together. "He hasn't complained about it and it is really sweet to watch him play with her."

"Who would have thought that an ancient Pharaoh of the past would be playing with a baby," said Pernia, smiling as they took their sandwiches to the table.

"Ah well I can see him playing with children more then I can see Seto," said Arora.

Pernia was silent for several moments making Arora regret what she had said.

"Pernia, what is wrong?" asked Arora softly.

"Seto doesn't want to have children," said Pernia after a long moment.

"Have you talked to him about it?"

"I have talked to him about it constantly, but he doesn't want to hear it."

"But he is so good with Mokuba."

"I know," said Pernia throwing her hands in the air. "I think he is just worried about turning out like the man that raised him."

"I can't see that happening I mean look at how he treats Mokuba."

"Try telling him that! I mean even if he wouldn't admit it he was fond of Mizu."

"Well I don't know what to tell you," said Arora softly. "I mean Yami was the one that first brought it up."

"Yami?"

"Yeah, surprised me too, I think it was because of the fact that we would have had a child together in Egypt had I not been killed."

"True," said Pernia. "And there was no proof to show that me and Seto were going to have children."

"Well maybe you were pregnant and it just hadn't developed enough for them to tell."

"Maybe," said Pernia. "All I know is that I want at least one baby with Seto."

"Drug him," smirked Arora. "Even better get him drunk and take fertility pills then I don't think he would care."

"Arora!" laughed Pernia.

"What?" asked Arora.

"That is so dishonest!"

"Oops!"

"I can not believe you just suggested I do that!"

"Oh come on," began Arora, before she was cut off by the sound of a baby's crying. "Do you mean to tell me that you hadn't thought of it?" she asked, as they walked up the steps to Gobaith's room.

"Well, not really," said Pernia. "Maybe a little."

"Now who is the one being dishonest."

Pernia said nothing and watched as Arora picked her daughter up and then settled down in a rocking chair with a towel and began to breast feed the baby covering her breast and Gobaith's head with the cloth.

"So," said Pernia, thinking of a great way to get back at her friend. "Does Yami enjoy breast feeding to?"

Arora's face went beat red and her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. "Pernia!"

"What?!" asked Pernia innocently. "I didn't say a thing."

"Like hell," said Arora, switching Gobaith to the other breast to see if she wanted more.

"I bet you wouldn't mind if he breast feed!"

"Should we really be talking about this?!"

Pernia just laughed before going silent again as Arora began to burp the little girl that had black hair just like her mother and wide purple eyes like her father.

"So sex is good I take it from the blush you had on your cheek a moment ago?" asked Pernia.

"I definitely don't want to complain," said Arora, as they walked back down the steps. "Although, it definitely isn't what it was in Egypt."

"Oh?"

"It is much sweeter," smiled Arora. "What about yours? Since we are getting into everyone's sex life."

"He is definitely sweeter then he was back then."

"Think it means they have less testosterone?" asked Arora.

"Nah!" said the two females together.

"It has got to be something else," laughed Pernia.

"Who cares," said Arora. "All that matters is that the past so far as yet to repeat itself entirely."

"Amen to that," Pernia said laughing.

Kaiba Corps.

Seto stared at his computer screen part of his mind on work the other part on Pernia and what his father had said yesterday. He could still taste her sweet blood on his tongue and he could still feel her body under him. He leaned against his seat and sniffed smelling his mate from when she had decided to pay him a visit late at night. She had actually paid him several late night visits whenever he had to work late several nights in a row. That is why he had to put a couch in his office that could fold out into a bed for whenever she decided to pay a visit to him and they wouldn't have to worry about damaging his office chair.

Seto tapped his fingers on the arm of the chair thinking about his mate made him hard and eager. Yet all he had to do was think about what he had almost done the night before and that would cause his blood to run cold through his veins. He couldn't stand the thought of taking her blood again.

"What's wrong son?" asked a mocking voice.

Seto looked up to see his father standing in his doorway.

"What do you want?" growled Seto as his father slipped into the office locking the door behind him.

"I have come to warn you," said his father. "You should get the woman pregnant or you could seriously hurt her."

"I already did," said Seto not looking at his father.

"What did you do?" asked his father letting out a sigh.

"I drank some of her blood and I nearly killed her," said Seto softly.

"I see," said his father placing a hand on Seto's shoulder. "Look it was just you marking her externally and in preparation of marking her internal."

"I do not want to mark her internal though!"

"Are you saying you would rather kill your mate then get her pregnant?!"

"She is too fragile to handle pregnancy!" snapped Seto.

"How would you know?" asked his father. "Have you gotten her pregnant before?"

"No!"

"Then how would you know son? Women are stronger then they look. I am sure the woman will survive, your mother did."

"She died having Mokuba!"

"Yeah, well that was partly my fault."

"What?"

"Yes, you see your mother was pregnant with twins I knew she was pregnant before she did but I got her pregnant again anyways. So she died having Mokuba's twin sister who also died."

"Why didn't we know?"

"I didn't want the doctor to tell you that you were going to have a baby sister. But that is all water under the bridge. Just don't get her pregnant with more then one baby at a time and I am sure things will be fine."

"Bastard," snorted Seto.

"Look the lady wants to have a baby just give the lady what she wants and I am sure things will be much better for you."

"How?"

"Simple women love babies and they are more then willing to thank the man that got them pregnant in whatever way they want. So if you get your woman pregnant I am sure she would be more then willing to act out whatever fantasy you have."

"Are you giving me advice about sex?!" demanded Seto his eyes flashing.

"No just about love."

"You are one to talk," snorted Seto.

"Okay, okay so I made one mistake. Is that really a reason to hate me?"

"Yes!"

"Get the woman pregnant or you could end up killing the woman."

"So you keep telling me," said Seto.

"You experienced it last night," said his father. "Be careful or the next time you do that you might not be able to stop."

Before Seto would say anything else his father left the room and his secretary walked into the room. Janet was a woman that like Nikushimi was used to getting what she wanted and what she wanted at the moment was Kaiba Seto. She was the traditional Japanese beauty with long glossy black hair and dark black slanted eyes. Her hair was currently up in a braided bun and she was wearing a red and white skirt suit that hugged her curves the right way. Seto however, paid little attention to her and spent most of his attention on the computer and trying to decide about what to do about the situation with his wife.

"Is there something I can do for you Kaiba-sama?" asked the female shutting the door.

Seto frowned and stared at the numbers on the screen. He should probably send a dinner invitation to Pernia at their favorite restaurant with a dozen white roses.

"Janet I have a favor to ask you."

"Oh?" asked Janet trying to hide her excitement.

"I want you to call a florist and ask them to send Pernia a dozen white roses and a dinner invite tonight," said Seto, smirking inwardly at the annoyed look on his secretary's face.

"Of course," said the secretary her face becoming impassive. "Should I tell them where she is going to meet you?"

"No," said Seto flatly. "She will know where we are going and that I am picking her up."

"Of course," said the secretary leaving the room mumbling under her breath.

Seto chuckled if all went well tonight then he would let that pass this time; however, the next time she mumbled something under her breath about his life he would not let it go. He sat back in his chair and hoped that tonight went well for his sack as well as hers. He felt incredible warm and shifted in his seat unbuttoning the first few buttons on his shirt. His eyes latched onto a picture frame of him and Pernia at the beach on their honeymoon (they went to California). She was wearing a light blue string bikini and he hadn't been able to keep his hands off of her that night in their hotel room, and the guys couldn't keep their eyes off of her either.

He grinned remembering what had happened that night in the hotel room she had been very eager to please him. Not that she wasn't eager to please him any other time she was just more pleasing to him it seemed that night, he frowned it had been the night of the full moon. His frown deepened when he considered something it seemed that she was more enjoyable during the full moon. He opened his calendar and looked at the moon phase for the night, full moon. A slow smile spread across his face and his dark eyes flickered red ever so slightly, tonight was going to be fun.