Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Bonds ❯ Datk Times ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Children of the Night 13

Author's Notes: Yami is the leader of a gang called the Slyphers; Bakura is the leader of a rival gang that answer to the name Gravediggers. However, by some strange twist of fate these rival gangs will be brought together when Yami meets Bakura's cousin Arora. Things become complicated when the two slowly become attracted to each other. Will anyone survive the war that ensues or will the arrival of a rival gang to both the Slyphers and the Gravediggers be enough for them to set aside their differences?

Anyways thanks to Lady Kyia for helping me get my muse off the ground and into flight. Another thanks goes to her for helping me with descriptions and other such things. Oh and she wrote the fight scene between Yami, Duke, and Mako. Her writing is great check her stuff out. Also thanks to Lizeth whose excellent picture of Yami as a punk gave my muse the inspiration to write this story. Check out her picture here. shout out to Jlf for the gang info. Oh yeah another thing all of the gang are around the same age.

Arora walked into her room and stripped off at of her sweaty top, she had just gotten done with training with her cousin and she wanted nothing more then too take a long hot shower to get read of this dirty feeling. She was about to take her bra off when she heard the window open and saw someone slip into her room from the window. She held her breath and turned around slowly reaching for her switch blade she let out a sigh of relief when she saw it was only Yami.

"Oh it's only you," she said placing the switch blade back on the vanity. "What are you doing in my room?"

"I came to visit you," said Yami, walking up to her and wrapping his arms around her waist and trailing his fingers around on her stomach. "Your skin is so smooth and sleek with sweat. What have you been doing Princess?"

Arora scowled and slipped from his grasp heading towards the bathroom, "Training."

"Training with your cousin I take it," said Yami following her.

"What are you doing in here?" asked Arora turning back to him.

"Following you," grinned Yami.

"You can't come in here," laughed Arora trying to push him out.

"Why not?" asked Yami not moving an inch.

Yami laughed to himself and remained standing he liked the girl that was obvious and he liked teasing her even more. He wouldn't mind going to bed with her yet he knew that it would probably destroy what he loved most about her, the purity she seemed to possess. He knew that it might be selfish but he wanted to keep her pure for as long as possible and he wondered if she would trust him with the dark secret she seemed to keep locked away inside her soul, blackening it.

"Tell me," he whispered.

"What?" asked Arora completely surprised by the turn of events.

"Tell me what you have been keeping from me," said Yami, gently taking the hands that she was using to push him out of the bathroom.

Arora stared at him and for a moment wondered if she was ready to let him into the black hole in her soul that needed to be filled. She didn't think she was ready to tell him that, but he had told her about his past and what defined him, perhaps she needed to tell him the truth about her past. The entire truth and then see how deep his love for her went.

"Are you sure you want to go there?" she asked softly.

"Positive," said Yami, firmly before placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Very well then," said Arora returning the kiss briefly.

Arora lead him back into her bedroom and took a seat at her window seat next to him. She took a deep breath trying to calm the pounding of her heart and launched into the story of a little princess that couldn't escape the palace of nightmares and fear, her story.

"My mother married a rich man because he fooled her into thinking he loved her," said Arora staring out into the night sky. "The fact is the only reason he wanted to marry her was because she worked in a temple and was believed to have a high fertility rate. She didn't, she only managed to give him me and that was bad."

"Why was it bad?" asked Yami brushing the hair out of her eyes.

"Because," said Arora staring at him in the eyes. "I was first born and I wasn't male."

Yami was silent for several minutes because he knew that some people from old families found women useless.

"Everything was fine for awhile because my father hoped to get a boy from my mother," said Arora taking a troubled breath. "When I was two mom finally got pregnant again and this time it was with a boy. So after six years of trying my dad would finally have a son. Well, something went wrong and my mom lost the child. My father was furious because of this and stopped pretending permanently."

"What do you mean permanently?" asked Yami curious.

"Well after I was born my father would sometimes beat my mom then act all upset about it and beg forgiveness and claim she had made him do it. Even as a baby I could still hear his screams and his voice is forever printed in my mind and sometimes it will play back in my mind over and over again in my sleep." Arora sighed and stared down at her hands only to find them covered by Yami's, taking a deep breath she continued. "When I was four my father started to molest me and would beat my mother in front of me like it was no big deal. He didn't seem to care anymore about the language he used either."

"So, your father raped you?" asked Yami slowly.

"Yes," whispered Arora. "He did it once after he knocked my mother out."

Yami was silent for a moment giving Arora a moment to calm down knowing that this was hard for her and wishing that he hadn't asked her to tell him.

Flashback

She felt like she was going to throw up because her father's hands made her skin crawl and her stomach turn. She closed her eyes and willed it to be over, trying to forget where she was and who she was with.

'Let it be over, let it be over,' she chanted over and over in her mind. 'Let it be over, let it be over, let it be over.'

But the end never came and when the end finally came all that was left was a broken doll and the words: 'let it be over' echoing in the dark recesses of her mind.

End of Flashback

Serenity struggled against her father's hold as he and a friend pinned her down on the ground and another friend began to work her clothes off while the others undid their belts. She started to cry when one of them began to move in and out of her. By the time the third one had started she had run out of tears and just lay there her eyes closed.

'Let it be over, let it be over,' echoed in her mind. 'Let it be over, let it be over, let it be over.'

"What the fuck are you bastards doing to her?" demanded a furious voice.

"Tristan!" she screamed, before everything went black.

Serenity awoke to find herself in an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room.

"Tristan?" she asked softly.

"It's okay," said Tristan taking a seat next to her. "They won't bother you again."

"Tristan what do you mean?" asked Serenity.

Tristan didn't say anything he just kissed her gently.

TBC