Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Bonds ❯ Who are you?! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blood Bonds 7

Pernia picked up Mokuba from the arcade and they headed back to the mansion; unaware that they were going to be meeting someone from Mokuba's past. The moment the limo drove up to the front of the house Mokuba noticed someone that seemed familiar somewhere back in his mind, he just couldn't place him.

"Pernia?" he asked poking her arm.

"Huh?" asked Pernia looking at Mokuba.

"Who is that?" asked Mokuba pointing at the man standing on their front porch smoking.

"I don't know," said Pernia. "Stay here Mokuba."

Mokuba opened his mouth to protest but Pernia had already climbed out of the limo telling the driver to take Mokuba in through the back.

"Who are you?" asked Pernia walking up to the man that bared a striking resemblance to her husband. "And what do you want?"

"Your photos don't exactly do you justice," said the man looking her up and down with the same blue eyes as her husband. "You are even more beautiful up close."

"I would say thanks but I am still deciding on whether or not I should have you arrested for trespassing and possible stalking charges."

"Relax," said the man smiling at her, flipping his brown hair from his amused eyes. "I am the father of the brothers, Nori."

"Impossible," said Pernia flatly. "Their father is dead, both of them in fact."

"I am well aware of the fact that I am supposed to be dead," said the man smiling gently at the woman.

"Pernia!" shouted Mokuba running around the side of the mansion Korba running after him.

"Pernia, I am sorry," said her old friend the moment she caught up with the young male.

"Pernia," said Mokuba breathlessly. "I remember who that man is now! I remember! He is my father!"

"Here," said Korba handing out the tea a little while later in the parlor. "If you need anything just ring the bell."

"Thank you," said Pernia and waited for Korba to leave before turning back to Nori. "Now, Nori was it? How did you survive the car crash?"

"Well my dear I am afraid that is something I can not tell you," said Nori drinking the tea. "I will leave that up to my son to tell you that."

"Why?"

"No reason," said Nori shrugging his shoulders. "I am pleased to finally have a chance to meet my eldest son's mate. Now if my youngest son would only choose a female for a future mate."

"Mate?" asked Pernia raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," said Nori. "You know wife, other half, soul mate, etc?"

"Right, right," said Pernia. "So what exactly can I do for you?"

"My son is inviting you out to dinner tonight," said Nori pulling out a small bottle. "I want you to put this in his drink tonight."

"What is this?" asked Pernia looking at the vial.

"Just a little something to make my son more willing," said Nori getting to his feet and leaving the room.

A few minutes after Nori left Pernia jumped to her feet and walked up the stairs heading towards the bedroom she shared with Seto, Mokuba hot on her heels.

"What are you going to do?" asked Mokuba, hurrying to catch up with her as she walked into the master bathroom and opened the lid of the toilet opening the bottle.

"I sure as hell am not going to give this to Seto," said Pernia, dumping the red liquid into the toilet bowl and flushing it down the drain.

"Are you going to tell Seto about father?" asked Mokuba, as they watched the red liquid disappear from site.

"Yeah," said Pernia. "I will tell him over dinner."

"What are you going to tell him about the liquid?"

"I don't know," said Pernia, rubbing her temple as the doorbell rang and the butler answered it.

"Are you going to tell him about it?"

"Maybe," said Pernia as one of the maids came to the bedroom door.

"Mistress Kaiba?" asked the maid hesitantly.

"Yes what is it?" asked Pernia walking into the bedroom Mokuba following her.

"These roses came from Master Kaiba," said the maid handing the beautiful boutique of white roses and baby's breath to Pernia.

"Thank you," said Pernia nodding at the maid. "That will be all."

"Of course," said the maid bowing and leaving the room.

"Seto as invited me to dinner tonight," said Pernia looking at the card that came with the roses.

"Is he taking you to the Italian Restaurant again?"

"Yes," said Pernia, heading towards the walk in closet.

"What are you going to wear?" asked Mokuba taking a seat down on the edge of the bed.

"What do you think of this one?" asked Pernia after awhile of searching through the closet and entering the bedroom holding up a dress.

Mokuba examined the dark blue dress, a sleeveless Chinese Dress the pattern was embroidered with silver dragons the skirt of the dress fell to her knees with a long slit up a little past mid thigh. It was also one of his brother's favorite dresses he never figured out why though.

"Seto would love it," said Mokuba grinning.

"Good," said Pernia. "Because he will be here in two hours and I need to get ready."

"Okay," said Mokuba leaving the room and shutting the door behind him.

Pernia sighed and disappeared into the closet again pulling out a matching set of blue heels and dark blue spaghetti strap slip. She lay those and the dress out on the bed and walked over to her dresser to remove a dark blue lace bra, matching underwear and garter set; opening another drawer she pulled out nude mid thigh stockings and laid them in a pile beside the dress and slip and then hurried into the bathroom.

Pernia grabbed some candles, shower gel, incense, and salts in the scents of lavender and jasmine, before turning on the warm water waiting for the steam to fill the air before adding the salts and gel. While the bath tub was filling with water she set the candles and incense around the edge and lit them before turning the water off. She pulled her clothes off and lay down in the bath soaking in the warmth and smell of the water. After awhile she picked up a loaf sponge and poured some of the gel onto it and lathering it up she began to wash her body. After washing her body she washed her long hair so it would be silky smooth, just the way Seto liked it. When the water began to cool down and the incense had finally gone out she climbed from the bath and dried off quickly before slipping into her silk dark blue robe and she wrapped the towel around her hair and hurried into the bedroom to get ready.

She sat at her vanity and rubbed her body down with the sweet smelling lotion that Seto loved. While she finished drying her hair she plugged her curlers into the socket and then brushed out all the tangles before rubbing mousse into it. While she waited on her curlers to finish heating she pulled on her underwear, then the garter and stocking set, followed by her slip. Finally she began to put her hair up in curlers before she put her make up on. With only a few minutes left for the curlers to be in Pernia fastened dangly pearl earrings into her ears along with a delicate silver tennis bracelet. She finally slipped out of the curlers and pinned her hair up in an elaborate half bun, before finally slipping into the dress she had chosen for the occasion.

She smiled into the full length mirror and twisted slightly smiling at how the dressed hugged every inch of the curves on her body. The door opened and she smiled as Seto entered the room and pulled her into his arms.

"You look wonderful," said Seto breathing in her scent. "You smell wonderful too."

"Thank you," said Pernia kissing him fully on the mouth.

"Did you love the roses?"

"I adored them," said Pernia snapping one of and slipping it into her hair so that it nestled in between the curls.

"Shall we go?" asked Seto offering his arm.

"Of course," said Pernia slipping into her heels before accepting his arm and together the two of them walked out of the house and climbed in the limo.

____________________________________________________________ _
Author's Notes: Thanks to Cerridwenn for advising me on the scents that Pernia uses in this chapter.