Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Bonds ❯ Surprise ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blood Bonds 8

Seto and Pernia entered the restaurant in which he and his father had eaten at the other day and they sat at their usual table; which of course was the same table that Seto had shared with his father. Since Seto had called ahead the cooks were already making their favorite dishes and there was a bottle white wine uncorked and waiting for them. The restaurant would normally serve champagne to its finest customers however, Pernia preferred white wine and Seto always made sure she was happy there for the restaurant always made sure to serve the best white wine it had.

"How was your day?" asked Seto, while they waited for their dinner to arrive.

"Well, I went to visit Arora and Gobaith," said Pernia, taking a sip of the wine.

"How are they?" asked Seto, taking a sip of his own wine.

"The baby is fine and she is sleeping well," said Pernia.

"And Arora?"

"Couldn't be happier, motherhood suits her," said Pernia, fiddling with the napkin on her lap.

"Pernia," said Seto softly, knowing what was going on in her mind. "I do not want to have this conversation now."

"Fine," said Pernia softly.

"Tell me about the rest of your day."

"Your father stopped by."

"What?" asked Seto softly, lowering his wine glass without taking a drink. "Did you just say?"

"Your father stopped by," repeated Pernia.

"What did he want?" asked Seto.

"He wanted to talk and he gave me a vial to give to you."

"What was in it?" asked Seto.

"I don't know," said Pernia, shrugging her shoulders. "I flushed it down the toilet I didn't want to give you anything when he wouldn't tell me exactly what it was."

"But he hinted at what it was?"

"Yes."

"What did he say?"

"He told me it was something to make you more willing."

"Next time I see my father, I need to make sure that he gets it through his head I don't want him interfering in my business," said Seto, as the waiter came with their soups.

"By the way," said Pernia, looking up at him. "What did he mean by you would have to tell me why he survived the car crash?"

"Because," said Seto, after a long moment of silence. "Well, it deals with my blood line."

"Go on."

"The thing is Pernia, I am part vampire."

"Excuse me?" asked Pernia, raising a delicate eyebrow. "A vampire?"

"Why do you think every time we made love I would bite your neck enough to draw blood?"

"Well," said Pernia, shifting in her seat. "And here I thought you just had a blood fetish like Bakura."

"No my sweet," said Seto, motioning her forward. "I'm just a vampire," he said as she took a seat on his lap. "Does that bother you?"

"Why would it?" asked Pernia, wrapping her arms around his neck. "You are still the man I fell in love with."

"Good," said Seto, reaching for the frog clasps so he could nibble her neck while he locked the door, their soup forgotten. "Because if you did I would have to kidnap you and keep you locked away in our room," he murmured against her skin while his hands slipped under her skirt and he removed her underwear.

Pernia moaned as his lips brushed against her pulse point, his teeth broke through the skin so he could lap up some of her blood. Bracing herself on his thighs she shifted her weight so that she was straddling his hips; she slid her hands up his chest and wrapped them around his neck her nails digging into his brown hair while his mouth sought and found her sweet lips. When they pulled away she rested her head on his shoulder breathing heavily.

"You know," Pernia said slowly, when she felt his hands on her thighs pushing the skirt of her dress above her hips. "We are going to get caught one of these days."

"Not as long as I keep locking the door before it happens," said Seto, pulling her against his growing arousal.

"Come on Seto," said Pernia, trying to get off his lap. "We can't keep doing this."

"Says who?" asked Seto, pulling her back down his eyes flashing red. "I want you and I want you now."

Seto pressed his lips against her and groaned when he felt her give in to his advances and move her hands down to unbutton his pants. He let out a breathless moan and tilted his head back as she buried her face into his shoulder and bit into his jacket to keep her moans soft. When it ended they pulled away and made themselves more presentable a minute before the waiter came with their main dish.

A man stood outside the restaurant leaning against a tree watching the privacy booth the young couple was in. A small smile slid across his lips as he saw the waiter open the booth and place their dishes in front of them. His eyes narrowed and he zeroed in on Pernia's neck beneath the collar he could see the tell-tale signs of bit marks peaking out from over the top. Looks like his son had just gotten lucky. He laughed and put his hat on while he climbed into a waiting cab. His work was done and he had other people to traumatize.

Seto and Pernia arrived back home to an dark and quite house, the butler let them in and the young couple silently made their way up the steps to their bedroom. He lowered her onto their bed and started kissing her while his hands hurried to remove her dress.

"Seto," whispered Pernia when he moved to her neck. "What is with you? I have never seen you so heated."

"I want you," he whispered, pulling away from her neck and making quick work of his jacket and shirt.

"I can tell," said Pernia running her hands down his chest and grabbing hold of his pants. "This tells me all I need to know." She grinned grabbing a firm hold of his package. "Oh yes," she whispered. "This tells me everything I need to know."

Seto groaned and arched his back before finishing removing her clothing. When it was all said and done Pernia was fast asleep and Seto lay there a smug look on his face. He hadn't felt this satisfied in a long time, he rolled over onto his side and placed gentle kisses down her body pausing at her stomach, he sniffed and smiled laying back down on his back.

"So that is why," said Seto, looks like she wins this round.

A few days later_____________________________________________

"Seto," said Pernia walking into his office and throwing her knee length trench coat on the coach.

"What is it?" asked Seto, getting to his feet and embracing her for a quick kiss although he had a pretty good idea as to what it was.

"I'm pregnant," she whispered.

THE END

Author's Notes: I will probably write a lemon dealing with what happened tonight and post it on another site if you want to be emailed about the lemon then let me know. Anyways I am going to write a Rashid/Isis romance story once I get a plot line started. The Rashid/Isis story will take place around "The Flower of Egypt I and II", "In the Arms of a Priest", "Christmas Birth" and "Blood Bonds." The story will also go more into what "The Eleventh Commandment" and "Ask Me" touched on and those stories will be incorporated into it along with the other YGO stories I have written. Don't worry in a later story you will meet Mizu again and finally meet her older sister Umi.