Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Life ❯ The Incident ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rea: ok this is officially the first chapter of the sequel of Blood Stained, Bloody Life. Ok well I hope yall like it. Yugi isn't going to be in it for a few chapters but that's how it's going to have to be. Later
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! I do own Kairi and Kokoro Koubashii
 
Bloody Life
Chapter 1: The Incident
 
(Atemu POV) Year: 1976
 
My name is Atemu Aka. I am 22 and finally a full vampire. When I lived in Egypt and was Pharaoh my prince, my love, was half-vampire. I can remember all my memories and they haunt me so. My parents left me a house, a mansion, when they died in a car wreck. I was born a vampire but I aged till I became 22 then I stopped aging. I've never lost control over anything…and I don't wish to start now.
Today I went to the park, bad idea. I stay in the back, though, beyond a clearing of trees. No one has dared to venture out here besides me. That's when I caught site of a boy with brown hair. Our eyes locked but I looked away first. I begin to panic so I decide to hide in some bushes. I watch as the boy begins to sprint through the clearing. He threw his arms in front of his face and ran toward this very clearing. I watched intently as he stepped into the middle of the clearing, palms toward my direction. His lower arms were covered with scratches from the branches. The scraps slowly seeped out blood. It began to fall down his arm and drip off his fingertips. I try to control my thirst but it's overwhelming. That's when I lost all control I had left.
I pounce on the poor boy and bare my fangs. He seemed to be in a frozen fright and panic. I take that as an advantage; I pull up one of his wrists and bite down on it. S-Stop, P-Please!” He whimpers. I don't know why or how I got control back but I pulled away and stood up. I could tell by the horrific expression on the boy's face that the vampire venom is spreading like wildfire. He was about to scream until I placed my hand firmly over his mouth. “How could I do this? What have I done?” I questioned myself out loud. With my hand still firmly over his mouth, I pick the boy up in my arms and left.
Thank goodness for inhuman speed, otherwise I don't know how I would have accomplished my task; running swiftly to my mansion. Then I took the boy up to a barren room, well except for a bed of course. I restrained his hand and feet and left him alone. What hurt me the most is when I left I looked at the boy one last time. He struggled against the restraints, his hair a mess, and his bright emerald eyes pleading for death…that would never come.
 
~~~~~~
 
After three days I climbed three flights of stairs and went into the room I kept the boy in. I stepped in and closed the door behind me. As I began undoing the restraints I questioned him, “What is your name and when were you born?” He now glares at me with icy blue eyes, “Sato, October 31, 1954. You?” I chuckle lightly, “Atemu Aka, March 18, 1954.”
I threw the restraints to the corner of the room and he stood up. I noticed, immediately, the height difference. “You still look like you're in a great deal of pain, Sato.” The glare Sato gave me intensified, “Why did you do this to me you…you bloodsucker!” I waved my hands in front of me, “No, I didn't mean to. I've never lost control. I get mine from the hospital, the stuff they don't use, and the old blood that is left around. Or I drink animal blood.” Sato's facial expression turned to worry, “What are you going to do to me? What happens next?” I sigh, “You're going to become a new person. I was going to do this next plan myself but I'll let you do that since you need to get your own place to stay.” He looked puzzled, “What are you talking about?” My smile enhances, “Your new name will be Seto Ketsueki, I'll get you all the certificates and records you need.” Sato now Seto still looked puzzled, “What about your `plan'?” “Let's get food then talk.”