Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Life ❯ Plan In Motion ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! I do own Kairi and Kokoro Koubashii
 
Bloody Life
Chapter 2: Plan in Motion
 
Both Atemu and Seto sat across from each other in the library. They ate breakfast and planned on getting to work immediately. Dressed in black leather pants and a crimson shirt sat Atemu,typing away on his typewriter. While Seto dressed in black pants and a pale blue shirt, read through a book. Just then the door bell rang. Seto peered over his book, “Aren't you going to get that?” Still typing rapidlyAtemu answers, “No, he's got a key and he can use it.” Seto was about to ask who “he” was when a knock was heard on the library door. Atemu rolls his eyes, “Since when are you polite, Kokoro?” A young male with pale white skin, silvery hair, and piercing yellow eyes waltzes in to the room.
 
“Seto this is Kokoro, Kokoro this is my mistake.” Kokoro walks over to the table and drops a vanilla folder on it. “There is your false identity, birth certificate, and much more.” Seto picks up the folder and flips through it, “I wasn't born October 25.” Dully Atemu answers again, “We can't let you keep Sato's birth date. That's when people get suspicious.” Seto nods, “I get it…sorry.” The door bell rings again. Seto groans, “Why the party?” Atemu ignores him and speaks to Kokoro, “Go get the door.” Kokoro smirks, “Yes, your majesty.” With that said the male was gone. Seto spoke up immediately, “Two questions.” Atemu nods for him to continue. “Kokoro is a vampire right and when do I get to know the big plan?” Atemu finally smiles, “Yes he is a vampire and he has conquered Domino. In other words this is his territory. Once my guest gets here you will know about the plan.”
 
Kokoro returns with a girl that has a pale complexion, silvery hair, and bright ruby eyes. Kokoro spoke up at once, “Alright newbie this ismyhuman sisterKairi Koubashii,so no getting any ideas.”Kairi left her older brother's side and walked over to Seto. She smiles, “It's nice to meet you…” Seto gently takes her hand, “My name is Seto,” and gently kisses it. Kairi steps back and walks over to Atemu. “It's all set. Seto has an appointment with the head of Kaiba Corporationtomorrow. That's when I'll get him to sign the papers. All that needs to be done is to make an accident happen so the old guy dies...”She holds up a document, “It gives Seto the company.” Atemu speaks up, “Then we have full access to every human records and locations. Once that is settled Kairi and I will take up jobs at KC while Kokoro takes a security job. Once Yugi is found Seto will give him a job, thus completing the plan.”
 
Everyone nodded or said okay. Shortly after Kokoro and Kairi departed Atemu showed Seto to a room on the second floor. The walls were blood red with black carpet. The furnishings all had table cloths of black silk or crimson veils draped over them. The bed had crimson silky sheets with a medium size crimson comforter to top it. With Seto settled in his temporary room Atemu left to his. Atemu's room looked identical to Seto's temporary room.
 
The next morning everyone involved in the plan was found sitting around the dinning room table. Atemu sternly speaks, “Kokoro and I will be going out to handle some things. Kairi will go with Seto to make sure everything goes as planned.” Kokoro quickly objects, “You can't send my sister out there with him!?” Atemu was about to speak when Kairi put her hand out silencing him, “Big brother, I'll be fine. Everyone knows you'll kill anyone if they hurt me.” Kokoro sighed and accepted his sister's logical reason and nodded. With that said and done Kairi took Seto's hand and quickly left the mansion. Kokoro gritted his teeth, “Atemu, you really screwed up.” Thinking he was doing a good job Atemu stared in disbelief. “What are you talking about? The plan is going accordingly. Kokoro stood and began for the door, “Are you coming or what?” Atemu sighed and left with him. He had no idea why he had always gone to Kokoro for anything.
 
Still faintly blushing Seto walked with Kairi to KC. The silence was unbearable for Seto, “So Kairi, you're human?” Kairi smiles up at him innocently, “Yep, but I'm not just a human, I can now perform simple spells like mind-control. But it only works on the weak minded.” “That's a simple spell!?” Kairi nods, “The more advanced ones are way too difficult for me right now. Oh look we're here.” Before them stood a towering building that seemed to reach the clouds. Kairi winks at Seto, “If all goes well I'll show you my secret hideout.” Seto slowly nods and they go into the building and up to the secretary. After a few moments she tells the two that they may go up and see him now.
 
Kairi and Seto head to the top floor and walk into a spectacular room. But behind the desk in a brownleather chair sat Gozaburo Kaiba.