Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Life ❯ In Action ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rea: Okay I'm trying my best to get this out…but good news is that I have chapters 6, 7, and 8 already typed up and ready to go. I don't want to keep you all waiting to long. But I will try to get one out every other day after 8 is out. I might post them tonight…idk…have to wait and find out I guess.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh…I do own Kokoro….and Kari
 
Bloody Life
Chapter 5: In Action
 
Seto frowned, “I keep seeing myself riding a horse. I'm looking for a vampire. Not to kill but to bring back to…you. So you can marry him. But the next thing I know everyone in this Egyptian Palace are dead, even you and that boy.” “Good-night Atemu, Seto. I will be back tomorrow.” Kokoro spoke politely then left. Atemu stood up and Seto sat down. Atemu looked at him confused, “Seto, we should get some rest as well.” “There's more.” Seto mumbled. Atemu sat back down, “Tell me what it was about.” Without a pause Seto began but it was as if it wasn't Seto. “I'm standing on the balcony. My cousin, you have been dead for five years,” Seto glances at Atemu then continues on. “I'm not angry or sad anymore. I have her. My beautiful flower…Kari. She gave me an heir but died. I can't and couldn't live without her. I got ill and died only six long terrorizing years later. Cousin, she will be born again…and she's bringing Yugi.”
 
Atemu was scared and confused. Seto shook his head and turned to Atemu, “What just happened?” Atemu shrugged and stood up. Seto got up and walked behind Atemu as he went to his room. After making sure Atemu was in bed Seto retired as well. That night dreams- no memories swarmed in both vampires' heads as they slept.
 
~~~~~
 
Seto woke up and got his “breakfast”. Then he headed into the living room where Atemu sat almost completely still. “Atemu, what's wrong?” Atemu turned his head to look at Seto then the couch. Seto went and sat down next to him. “I couldn't sleep.” Atemu stated. “Why not?” Seto asked worriedly. Atemu sighed, “I keep reliving those horrid events. I'm just going to forget about finding Yugi.” Seto's gaze snapped to Atemu, “You can't say that! Yugi and Kairi will be reborn. So quit your whining or I'll do it all on my own.” “So are we having second doubts your highness?” A stealthy voice questioned.
 
Standing next to Seto's side of the couch is Kokoro. Atemu nodded his head `yes'. Kokoro started his round of questions, “Do you still want to know if our plan worked? Plus, what's this about Kairi and Yugi being reborn?” Both Atemu and Seto look at each other. Atemu explains, “Yes I would like to know if the plan worked. About Yugi and Kairi…well we aren't sure yet.” Kokoro nods understandingly. “The plan is a success there should be a messenger boy coming to tell Seto that he is to start today.” Kokoro moves and sits in a chair, joining the quiet tension.
 
A knock from the front door alerted the three male vampires. Atemu got up and went to the door. Kokoro and Seto watched and listened intently. But Atemu was already walking back into the room. “Let's go. The messenger boy is waiting to leave with us.” The three males leave with the boy. The ride to KC was long for the boys. But once they got there everything and everyone was in the commotion. When the boy, Seto, Atemu, and Kokoro stepped out a woman came over to them. Seto recognized her as Gozaburo's secretary. The secretary immediately turned to Seto once she saw him. “I hope you're ready to start working today. Follow me.” Was all she said before the small group went into the building and up to Gozaburo's office.
 
~~~~~~~~
 
Over the next ten years everything went fine. That is till Seto found new birth records…of Kairi and Yugi. Seto called up Atemu and Kokoro to his office, since they were still on duty. Only looking at the sheet he wrote it down on, Seto began feeding the two new information. “Yugi Mutou was born June 4, 1986. Kari Shinsei was born April 17, 1986.” Seto meets their questioning faces. “Listen, this may be them or maybe it won't But I'm keeping tabs on them whether you both like it or not.” Knowing Seto would do what he wanted to both Atemu and Kokoro nodded.