Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bloody Life ❯ Returned? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yami/Rea: Okay well this is chapter 10 and as you all read in the last chapter…I've decided to take a different route with Kokoro and Seto. But it's now the question…what about Kari?
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh but I do own Kari and Kokoro.
 
Bloody Life
Chapter 10: Returned?
 
Atemu pulled away and left Yugi in a daze. “Wow…,” Yugi mumbled. Atemu smirks, “Let's go back to work now.” Yugi just nodded and they headed into the building. Neither spoke till it was time to leave work. Atemu still sat at his computer typing away when Yugi turned his off and walked over to him. Yugi looked at his shoes, “Um…Atemu…it's time to go home. Are you working late?” Atemu smiled up at Yugi and nodded. Yugi's cheeks tinted pink, “Then I guess I'll see you tomorrow.” Yugi then leaned down and pecked Atemu's cheek then left in a hurry. Atemu smiled smugly to himself as he turned everything off and headed to make sure that Kokoro and Seto hadn't killed each other yet.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
After Kokoro had walked up to Seto he had wound his arms around Seto's neck and placed a soft kiss on his lips before sitting back down. “Come on, sit back down,” Kokoro whispered. Kokoro sat at the end of the couch and Seto lay down with his head in Kokoro's lap. Hoping to catch the weather Kokoro clicked the TV on and turned to the weather channel. As the forecasts were displayed, soothing music played and not less then twenty minutes later Seto was asleep. As Kokoro flipped through channels he ran his fingers through Seto's hair. Once on a channel Kokoro thought, `I wonder what Atemu will say? Maybe he has already impressed Yugi.'
 
A couple of hours later a knock came to the door. Atemu walked into the living room. “Well I think Yugi likes me, “Atemu says smugly. Kokoro smiles, “That's good to hear. Oh and this weekend will be beautiful. No clouds and no rain…just the moon.” Atemu chuckles, “You get out to much. So where's Seto?” Kokoro smiles, “Right here on the couch. Told me a couple things.” Atemu raises an eyebrow and sits in the armchair, “Really, so what is it?” A faint blush spreads over Kokoro's features, “Well to start Kari isn't who he has feelings for.” Atemu just shrugs, “Okay so who is it?” Kokoro smiles, “Well it is me.” Atemu nods understandingly, “Alright so how do you feel” Kokoro grins, “I love him. Is that wrong of me?” Atemu laughs and shakes his head no.
 
Seto's form sits up, “Wow, how long was I out?” Both Kokoro and Atemu laugh. Seto rolls his eyes, “Seriously, tell me. I can't see a clock you know. Sheesh sorry I got bored and fell asleep.” Atemu stands, “It's around seven at night. Just wanted to stop by and let you both know that I'm grateful you both are helping.” With that Atemu headed home. Seto sighs, “I'm hungry…or thirsty…or whatever. Mind lending a hand?” Kokoro chuckles, “S'Okay I got it.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
The starless night is accompanied by a moon being shrouded by clouds. Atemu sighs deeply as he walks home. It is quiet yet still so loud. Atemu turned as he heard someone behind him. Seeing nothing he scoffed at himself and continued home at a humanly pace. That is till Atemu spun around and shouted, “Who's there!?” “Aw…Atemu…it's just me, Anzu,” a voice said to his left. Atemu turned and crouched, ready to spring any moment. “What do you want?” Atemu hissed. Anzu takes a step back, “That's too bad that little Yugi had turned you into a vampire. We could have been something.” “Anzu we could never be anything,” Atemu growls. Anzu just smiles, “So how's Seto doing? Not that I care.” Atemu stands straight, “You did that!” Anzu shakes her head no, making her shoulder length brown hair move with her. Atemu raises an eyebrow, “If you didn't then who did?” Anzu shrugs, “I don't know. But I need to go see Yugi. I need to talk to him about you!” But before she cloud move Atemu was gone.